The official soft wide areola vs. puckered/hard small areola thread

I love the idea of this thread :)

Here's my contribution, I found it hard to get one when they were soft.. ;)

They're also a little warped cause I had to make the pics smaller :) Enjoy!

It's always exciting to see a beautiful women becoming aroused.

If yours are seldom soft, does that mean that they're usually aroused? :D

ok....here's mine :eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Such beautiful breasts! . . . . . and you really went all out by enduring the discomfort of putting cold ice against your warm nipples.

If only there was some more enjoyable way to make your lovely nipples hard and erect. :rolleyes:

Such beautiful breasts! . . . . . and you really went all out by enduring the discomfort of putting cold ice against your warm nipples.

If only there was some more enjoyable way to make your lovely nipples hard and erect. :rolleyes:

My god woman I love your boobs and nipples. I could spend days sucking and playing with them.

I think I need to give you a little white covering for those lovely mountains of yours....;) Gargeous as always babe. :rose:

LOL you boys are quite the motivational speakers :kiss:
Thanks for the comments and um... a white covering, huh? :devil:

Well thank you so much.
I had a little fun with some ice play..still going to try to get a better shot in a bit

LOL you boys are quite the motivational speakers :kiss:
Thanks for the comments and um... a white covering, huh? :devil:

Heheh, maybe play around with them with some ice cream, or whipped cream, ...or whatever you can come up with. :rolleyes:

I'm sure they'll look great no matter what you do to play with them and make them hard. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

OMG Latina they are beautiful! And absolutely great shots, you really get a sense of your nipples getting hard - really clear and consise!

I think I'm in love :heart:

I bet it didnt take them long to get perked up did they?

Thank you so much for your contribution!:)

I suppose these make a good soft vs. hard comparison...

Sometimes I forget what my tits looked like before being pierced... But these are from that time.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I suppose these make a good soft vs. hard comparison...

Sometimes I forget what my tits looked like before being pierced... But these are from that time.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nameless, so good to see you on the thread, thank you so much for taking part. I love how scrunched up your areola becomes, I'm sure you could cut glass on the last picture they look unbeliably erect! Were you horny? Or just cold? hehe!

Amazing. Do you like them better now they are pierced

It's hard to tell. They are more fun to play with often now and it's fun to have cute or interesting piercings on without anyone knowing : ) But I think the original increased sensation I had is already gone... : (

Nameless, so good to see you on the thread, thank you so much for taking part. I love how scrunched up your areola becomes, I'm sure you could cut glass on the last picture they look unbeliably erect! Were you horny? Or just cold? hehe!

Horny. Very : )

It's hard to tell. They are more fun to play with often now and it's fun to have cute or interesting piercings on without anyone knowing : ) But I think the original increased sensation I had is already gone... : (

Horny. Very : )

Well I just think they are stunningly beautiful wonderful pics as always Namelessdesiring!!:)

Back