The new new new new anyone jacking today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday AM coffee and cock

Been three weeks since we fucked, have only made myself cum once. She is sleeping, so I'm reading some loving wife stories and slow stroking...going to let her catch me when she gets up and see where it goes!

Have any recommendations? I do love a hot wife story...

Anyways, I am in the middle of a long train trip, and I've been edging the whole time. There's nobody in my row but if anyone looked over at my crotch as they walked down the aisle they'd see me about to burst through these tight black jeans... really hoping a cute twinky guy gets on the next stop and sits next to me -- I'm so horny and it's driving me crazy!

If any of y'all have had sexy adventures on the train please let me know how it went :D

Stroking my clitty and stuffing my hole wishing it was a bug daddy cock. Wouldn't mind a PM from other sissies or a daddy. Maybe YiM

I want to be bent over and fucked. PM me or YuM me. Only clitty is so fucking hard as hell. I need a daddy to fuck me or to scissor a sissy

I haven't

masturbated for some days, which is unusual for me. But I'm up early, browsing Lit and stroking slowly. Could be the day.

Lol. I find it hot knowing that while I have my cock in my hand, other's are doing the same...

Got my big fat cock out slowly stroking away. Any sissy or fem fag want to play with my straight boy uncut dick? Pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back