The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people have personal trainers to keep them in line. I think I might need a pastry scole to keep me from buying doughnuts more than once a decade.

I get way too much satisfaction from managing to turn HNGs' attempts at silly insults and wank fodder fishing into a lesson in linguistics, history, or most recently biology. Maybe I should be a teacher afterall.

I get way too much satisfaction from managing to turn HNGs' attempts at silly insults and wank fodder fishing into a lesson in linguistics, history, or most recently biology. Maybe I should be a teacher afterall.

:D I like this. ^

I kind of play a game. I give the most boring answers ever and see how long it takes for them to give up. Cuts down on the "fat bitch" insults, too.

I have a fantasy about my switch-y wife joining me on a double domming team so that we could inflict together some evil comic mayhem on a suitably deserving sub.

In my head, it plays well. Also, my wife seems to be up for the idea, if we can find a sub with whom the chemistry and trust is right. My question is, could the reality ever live up to the dream?

Some people have personal trainers to keep them in line. I think I might need a pastry scole to keep me from buying doughnuts more than once a decade.

I would offer to help if I lived closer. I've been denying home-daughter for months. It's especially killing her because she knows I have a $25 credit at Dunkins. :D

I have a fantasy about my switch-y wife joining me on a double domming team so that we could inflict together some evil comic mayhem on a suitably deserving sub.

In my head, it plays well. Also, my wife seems to be up for the idea, if we can find a sub with whom the chemistry and trust is right. My question is, could the reality ever live up to the dream?

Difficult to say, really. As with so many things, it could go either way. My one threesome experience was quite boring. So much so that I, errr, actually fell asleep. I've never been quite sure if that says more about me or my partners. :eek:

My friend, however, who says his threesome experience was spectacular. Spec-tac-u-lar. I believe BDSM was involved.

I suspect I might've been able to stay awake for that....

But I digress. Why not give it a go? Even if the comic mayhem isn't quite as delicious as hoped, it might spark some fresh avenue of delightful deviltry. One that would live up to the dream. :)

Last edited:

In my experience, the reality and the dream should not be compared, but only lived. What I mean by that is, the dream leads you to what you want in reality, but it doesn't dictate. When reality rolls around, should you be that lucky, forget the dream and live in the present. They should not compare at all, in my opinion, but merely lead you to new pastures :)

In my experience, the reality and the dream should not be compared, but only lived. What I mean by that is, the dream leads you to what you want in reality, but it doesn't dictate. When reality rolls around, should you be that lucky, forget the dream and live in the present. They should not compare at all, in my opinion, but merely lead you to new pastures :)

Translation to Man Language: You can't fuck your dreams and dreams won't smile at you after they both suck your cock.

Eating ice cream for all the wrong reasons.

(Which means nobody else wants it and it takes up precious space in my freezer.)

Thanks for all of those helpful thoughts on my blurt. :)

Well, I don't know about the mixing of bdsm with group activity, or what bar you have set for it to live up to......but....it is the shape of some happy relationships, whether it's via swinging, a regular playmate or a relaxed third arrangement.

A couple of things to consider, it does not need to conflict at all, but a one off or very occasional third might not fill your nurture void ( if this might also be an outlet) in fact, in my days of such, even though I now know I looked for my own nurturer, i felt uncomfortable with too much 'presumption'. Also, the range of good outcomes are from: it was ok to it surpassed your dreams. The range of poor ones are also more than 'it did not live up to hopes'. This merits some consideration.

Good luck, it certainly is worth thinking about :rose:
I was expecting to hear "Your Mileage May Vary", and I'm content with that. I'm reassured, though, not to receive any "Don't try this under any circumstances!" responses (at least, not yet!). :)

In order to work for my wife and me, we would need to find a regular sub rather than ad hoc or casual arrangements. As you say, that might also help to fill my "nurture void". It's very important to me that we have great three-way trust, understanding and chemistry. Without those, it's just not going to be fun for at least one of us, and it might even cause some damage.

I wonder whether there might be subs out there who would are interested in trying this out. At the moment, I really have no idea. :confused:

Difficult to say, really. As with so many things, it could go either way. My one threesome experience was quite boring. So much so that I, errr, actually fell asleep. I've never been quite sure if that says more about me or my partners. :eek:

My friend, however, who says his threesome experience was spectacular. Spec-tac-u-lar. I believe BDSM was involved.

I suspect I might've been able to stay awake for that....

But I digress. Why not give it a go? Even if the comic mayhem isn't quite as delicious as hoped, it might spark some fresh avenue of delightful deviltry. One that would live up to the dream. :)
Just to clarify: we're not considering a threesome in the clichéd sexual sense. I tend to imagine that to be overrated and, as you say, potentially boring for at least one person. The BDSM play that we're thinking about may be many things, but I doubt that it will be boring! ;)

That's fine! I just wanted some confidence that it's not the type of dream that's best kept as a fantasy because it will never translate into anything worthwhile in reality. Indeed, I'm hoping that there might be some aspects of the reality that are better than anything that we dreamed about. :D

Translation to Man Language: You can't fuck your dreams and dreams won't smile at you after they both suck your cock.
Me listen to man talk. Me understand good now. ;)

I've solved that by going greyish.:)

I keep trying to give in, but I just can't seem to let go. My OEM color is auburn-ish that would lighten considerably in the sun. When I let my grays have their way my contrasting color is much darker and I just don't like it. So, I color with a tilt towards unnatural red-orange, but Master likes it.

If I ever wake up some day with a majority of roots being silver/gray, I'll quit coloring and let the mess grow out for a while with short-term color. I saw a pic a few weeks ago of some clever coloring that looks like an oil slick with very subtle gradiation, and I would cheerfully do something like that. I just can't get my hair lightened and then colored at the same time because I have horrible reactions.

There are moments when I really think about shaving my head and starting entirely over. :eek:

All this talk about dying hair and keeping up with the roots makes me happy I don't dye my hair anymore. :)

What colour did you used to go? Your hair suits you so well!

That's the other reason to be blonde again I suppose, the red is more upkeep. :(

Much darker, 2.X usually. Now my hair looks anything from dark brown to red depending on light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back