What are they thinking.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 224
  • poohscriptions.gif
    poohscriptions.gif
    57.4 KB · Views: 167
  • how to count.jpg
    how to count.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 162
Well, one of my kids spilled my husband's coffee in our computer so I had to break out an old hard drive. I lost everything, all my funny pictures, my movies, my writing. Crap on a stick. :(

Thankfully we were able to reinstall WoW overnight while we slept. :)

I just wrote out a list for a friend on another website that had a bunch of my favorite user-created NWN modules...

Omigod. Did I have NO LIFE when I played NWN regularly? I swear to god....How did I even have time to eat!! That list was SO LONG XD

I want to play again :(

I just wrote out a list for a friend on another website that had a bunch of my favorite user-created NWN modules...

Omigod. Did I have NO LIFE when I played NWN regularly? I swear to god....How did I even have time to eat!! That list was SO LONG XD

I want to play again :(

so let's just say HYPOTHETICALLY you were the kind of bro that played NWN2 as well and I were the kind of loser nerd that still played NWN2 beyond Mask of the Betrayer- any mods to recommend?

so let's just say HYPOTHETICALLY you were the kind of bro that played NWN2 as well and I were the kind of loser nerd that still played NWN2 beyond Mask of the Betrayer- any mods to recommend?

I am not any kind of bro, but I will not nitpick ;) I did play both NWN2 and Mask of the Betrayer AND Storms of Zehir. At the time I played them, I was ENORMOUSLY unimpressed with the modules that had come out. and I have not played in some time, as my computers were not capable of running the games well at all. Replaying NWN2 on my much-better computer is something that's on my list after playing some older games I've just been dying to try, which is goig to be up soon. I can let you know if I find some!

I am not any kind of bro, but I will not nitpick ;) I did play both NWN2 and Mask of the Betrayer AND Storms of Zehir. At the time I played them, I was ENORMOUSLY unimpressed with the modules that had come out. and I have not played in some time, as my computers were not capable of running the games well at all. Replaying NWN2 on my much-better computer is something that's on my list after playing some older games I've just been dying to try, which is goig to be up soon. I can let you know if I find some!

pay no attention to the specific terminology of address, that's just my way son.

Mask of the Betrayer is so much better than the core game it's not even remotely humorous. It was written by Chris Avalone who wrote, well, every other western rpg worth playing in the past 15 years: Planescape Torment, Fallout 2, KOTOR 2, and so forth. Do yourself a favor and give it another shot. Your companions are a fucking BEAR GOD or his reanimated husk, a fallen angel, and a pimp who seduces ladies in they own dreams. that shit is legit, for real, etc.

The default campaign of NWN2 is downright embarrassing, but MOTB is one of the best video game stories I've ever seen.

pay no attention to the specific terminology of address, that's just my way son.

Mask of the Betrayer is so much better than the core game it's not even remotely humorous. It was written by Chris Avalone who wrote, well, every other western rpg worth playing in the past 15 years: Planescape Torment, Fallout 2, KOTOR 2, and so forth. Do yourself a favor and give it another shot. Your companions are a fucking BEAR GOD or his reanimated husk, a fallen angel, and a pimp who seduces ladies in they own dreams. that shit is legit, for real, etc.

The default campaign of NWN2 is downright embarrassing, but MOTB is one of the best video game stories I've ever seen.

I cannot agree with you more. Not to mention that I have always found that particular culture of Faerun to be bloody fascinating!!!

Crap, link fail.
One indicator that we're all nerds here is that we understand that comment, both attitudinally and from a technical standpoint, as well as grammatically, without any need to *think* about it. The technologically challenged would more likely think you had a bracelet or necklace break. :rolleyes:

Back