31M for single F (friends + RP)

Zato_1

Experienced
Salutations, Lit pals!

I am looking to meet a lady (age isn't really a big deal to me) to talk about life, hobbies, and eventually have some naughty RP's together. I'd like to meet someone who doesn't only want to play dirty. I'm a pretty huge nerd who is into stuff like video games, creative writing, tv shows, movies, anime, and D&D, so if any of that stuff sounds up your alley, I'd be stoked to hear from you! I've made a few of these posts in the past, so feel free to look up those specifics if you want to.

With Yahoo! Messenger being dead and exploded I'm up for suggestions with communication. Not really into voice or video chat, or phone texting... not that I haven't done each of those before. I've watched dirty things together on Rabbit, so that could be fun if that's your thing. I'm actually quite experienced in RP and am very open-minded. Feel free to message me if there's something in particular you're into, and I probably will be too (and might have already had experience with it), but I also want somebody to talk to as a person and a buddy. Talk nerdy to me!

While I'm not looking to ever transition into anything serious or meet or anything, (heck, I'll probably be cheering you on if you're after someone's heart IRL), I would feel personally guilty playing with someone who is already in a RL relationship. No judgement against you! I've talked to a couple really cool women as friends on here who were already taken. It's just not something I want to contribute to personally.

Back