The Naughty cheating wives thread, and the men who love them pt2...

My wife only cheated a couple of times years ago. Once she realized that it excited me to hear about her having sex with a coworker and a friend, she got a thrill out of telling me all about it. Since then, she has opened up about all the sex she had before we were married, but when she was supposed to be committed to me.

My wife only cheated a couple of times years ago. Once she realized that it excited me to hear about her having sex with a coworker and a friend, she got a thrill out of telling me all about it. Since then, she has opened up about all the sex she had before we were married, but when she was supposed to be committed to me.

That sounds really hot.

How did you find out about her cheating for the first time?

That sounds really hot.

How did you find out about her cheating for the first time?

I knew the guy was trying to get her, and I also knew they were in another town at the same convention. I asked if anything happened, and for a while she said, "No, nothing happened." Then one night we were about to have sex, and I asked again. This time she told me all about it. She felt guilty and was glad to get it out.

I knew the guy was trying to get her, and I also knew they were in another town at the same convention. I asked if anything happened, and for a while she said, "No, nothing happened." Then one night we were about to have sex, and I asked again. This time she told me all about it. She felt guilty and was glad to get it out.

Mrs. Screwher came home from a holiday visiting relatives with those same guilty feelings. But we turned a negative into a positive allowing her tryst to open up our marriage.

Our sex life improved after my wife spent some time with another man.

Our sex life improved after my wife spent some time with another man.

That's awesome. I guess sometimes "a little action on the side" can help spice up a marriage.

Our sex life was, and has remained, steady and exciting. We just had some mutual fantasies and desires that involved her being naked with other men.

That's awesome. I guess sometimes "a little action on the side" can help spice up a marriage.

Our sex life was, and has remained, steady and exciting. We just had some mutual fantasies and desires that involved her being naked with other men.

I know that I sure have better fantasies now

Back