The Naughty cheating wives thread, and the men who love them pt2...

I knew my first wife was a slut when I married her, but I got her pregnant. I'm sure she began fucking other men before our first anniversary, but it was only after we had 3 children, the last one not being mine, that I came home early to find her in bed with a neighbor. I really couldn't blame her since I'm sure my small cock didn't satisfy her. Things got nasty and we divorced soon after. I was young and foolish at the time, but in retrospect, I'm pretty sure if we had stayed together, She would have agreed to become a "hotwife" and bring home men for both of us to share. She had a great body and dressed very sexily so guys were always making passes at her. It was hypocritical of me to complain of her behavior because, all along,without her knowing it, I'd been routinely giving blowjobs to guys the same as I'd been doing ever since high school. Had she known I was a Cocksucker, we could have come to an arrangement.

I knew my first wife was a slut when I married her, but I got her pregnant. I'm sure she began fucking other men before our first anniversary, but it was only after we had 3 children, the last one not being mine, that I came home early to find her in bed with a neighbor. I really couldn't blame her since I'm sure my small cock didn't satisfy her. Things got nasty and we divorced soon after. I was young and foolish at the time, but in retrospect, I'm pretty sure if we had stayed together, She would have agreed to become a "hotwife" and bring home men for both of us to share. She had a great body and dressed very sexily so guys were always making passes at her. It was hypocritical of me to complain of her behavior because, all along,without her knowing it, I'd been routinely giving blowjobs to guys the same as I'd been doing ever since high school. Had she known I was a Cocksucker, we could have come to an arrangement.

Ah yes. The road not taken. I have a similiar situation that I'd love a reset button for. My wife cheated on me the first time years ago. We were a lot younger then and I was definitely of a different mindset. I was furious and it almost ruined us. Soon after though her tryst started to arouse me and I started fantasizing about other men fucking her. But because of all we went through I felt I couldn't share with her my new feelings and desires. This past summer she dropped her panties for another man again. Which has now opened up our relationship to where she's having sex with other men with my approval. Now I wish had opened up to her after her first affair. Maybe we could have been spending all these years with other men screwing her. And we'd be to point to where I'm watching her getting laid. Which is ultimately my goal.

Ah yes. The road not taken. I have a similiar situation that I'd love a reset button for. My wife cheated on me the first time years ago. We were a lot younger then and I was definitely of a different mindset. I was furious and it almost ruined us. Soon after though her tryst started to arouse me and I started fantasizing about other men fucking her. But because of all we went through I felt I couldn't share with her my new feelings and desires. This past summer she dropped her panties for another man again. Which has now opened up our relationship to where she's having sex with other men with my approval. Now I wish had opened up to her after her first affair. Maybe we could have been spending all these years with other men screwing her. And we'd be to point to where I'm watching her getting laid. Which is ultimately my goal.

Like you, I'm late in changing my attitude. Feelings and desires have changed, but she's not as interested in playing around.

A husband who helps his wife get dressed to meet with other men

would be a fun role play. He would go shopping with her and buy her all the sexy clothes she wants. He would assist her when she's getting ready to go out, maybe do her nails, shave her if she hasn't had time to go out and get waxed. He could photograph her so she can post pictures online.

would be a fun role play. He would go shopping with her and buy her all the sexy clothes she wants. He would assist her when she's getting ready to go out, maybe do her nails, shave her if she hasn't had time to go out and get waxed. He could photograph her so she can post pictures online.

He could drive her around so she could find strangers to expose herself to while she's in the front seat next to him.

He'll have to clean off that passenger door off. Driving around with cum all over the door would be kind of embarrassing.

Although the driver's side door would end up pretty messy some of the days his wife had the car.

This may be more amusing than arousing. As we got to our 70's, my wife and I managed to be more open in talking about sex and things we had done. I used to travel on business a lot and a few times I got lucky while on the road. A few years ago, my wife told me that she found some incriminating letters about what I had done. Since we had children she did not want to go through a divorce but rather decided if I could play so could she. She was teacher and had an affair with another married teacher for about 2 years. They would get together about once a week. Usually at our house since she got home about 3 and I would normally work until 6. They worked on several committees together so he had an excuse to be there. I remember coming home several times and he would still be there working on some project or other. We would sit and have a beer and chat. I never had a clue that he had just been fucking my wife. Rather funny to think about it.

This may be more amusing than arousing. As we got to our 70's, my wife and I managed to be more open in talking about sex and things we had done. I used to travel on business a lot and a few times I got lucky while on the road. A few years ago, my wife told me that she found some incriminating letters about what I had done. Since we had children she did not want to go through a divorce but rather decided if I could play so could she. She was teacher and had an affair with another married teacher for about 2 years. They would get together about once a week. Usually at our house since she got home about 3 and I would normally work until 6. They worked on several committees together so he had an excuse to be there. I remember coming home several times and he would still be there working on some project or other. We would sit and have a beer and chat. I never had a clue that he had just been fucking my wife. Rather funny to think about it.

Thanks for sharing, Jake. That was great! Now you've got me scouring through my tiny little gray matter searching for moments like those in our lives over the years. My wife had a few flings during our marriage. I'm hoping she confesses to more.

I don't consider it cheating since she and I agreed she could have sex with another man or woman if she wanted to. When she finally let one man screw her, it lowered her inhibitions to let others enjoy her charms. This was only over a period of a few moths, and then she decided it was enough. We both enjoy talking about those episodes and those from before our marriage.

Back