The Naughty cheating wives thread, and the men who love them pt2...

He knows all about my bad girl fun. That makes it not cheating? I have met men out with friends or alone and have text or called him saying I have found a man I want have sex with. He loves those calls. Come home after and give him the details of me being a slut while hubby and I have sex.

He knows all about my bad girl fun. That makes it not cheating? I have met men out with friends or alone and have text or called him saying I have found a man I want have sex with. He loves those calls. Come home after and give him the details of me being a slut while hubby and I have sex.

Very hot. I'd love to be called or texted.

Except I would only approve of oral sex with a guy she found.

I do have my limits. :D

For those of you who like this, did you find you didn't have a high sex drive before admitting you want this? My husband has a super low drive. The only time he's really wanted to fuck a lot is when he found pictures of my pussy I had sent to someone and our exchanges then he fucked me all the time for a bit. I'm thinking maybe that's what he needs to be turned on, to feel like he needs to compete. I've told him I'd like a fuck toy on the side but he doesn't go for it. Trying to find the right angle. I need more sex than he gives but don't want a divorce.

For those of you who like this, did you find you didn't have a high sex drive before admitting you want this? My husband has a super low drive. The only time he's really wanted to fuck a lot is when he found pictures of my pussy I had sent to someone and our exchanges then he fucked me all the time for a bit. I'm thinking maybe that's what he needs to be turned on, to feel like he needs to compete. I've told him I'd like a fuck toy on the side but he doesn't go for it. Trying to find the right angle. I need more sex than he gives but don't want a divorce.

I've always had a high sex drive. Letting s/o other suck a different cock once in while put puts it in overdrive.

Mmm, I'd say it makes my high sex drive sky rocket.

It is. We have been married close to two decades and I am becoming very depressed imagining my entire adult life spent wanting sex and only getting it once every 6 weeks to 8 weeks.

There is an over the counter pill called x again... give it a try, it's a three day pill and the mere mention of sex will make him hard as a rock

It is. We have been married close to two decades and I am becoming very depressed imagining my entire adult life spent wanting sex and only getting it once every 6 weeks to 8 weeks.

Wow. 6 to 8 weeks?

You must masturbate like crazy.

There is an over the counter pill called x again... give it a try, it's a three day pill and the mere mention of sex will make him hard as a rock

Thanks! I'd hate to drug him without him knowing but maybe he'd agree to it. He gets angry when I bring it up

Lol

I have a few offers on the table but want hubby to know abt it too so I'm trying to figure out how to get him on board!

Hmmmm,interesting. Cool of you to try to get him on board before you go ahead with the few offers.

???!!! I can't go 6 to 8 days without sex before I start getting antsy. The idea of a guy with a low sex drive just doesn't compute.

???!!! I can't go 6 to 8 days without sex before I start getting antsy. The idea of a guy with a low sex drive just doesn't compute.

For years I thought it was me. That's what really led me to the point where I did fuck ariund because I needed to feel attractive and desirable. Now I know it's not me so I'm with you that it doesn't compute at all but at least now I know it's him, not me!

We need to trade spouses. My wife would be happy with once every 6-8 weeks, I want every day, if possible. Sad how we have gotten trapped like that. :-(

For years I thought it was me. That's what really led me to the point where I did fuck ariund because I needed to feel attractive and desirable. Now I know it's not me so I'm with you that it doesn't compute at all but at least now I know it's him, not me!

At some point, honey, you need to stop all the thinking and do some fucking.

Very hot, would love a call or text like that. Your hubby is a lucky man!

That has to be the hardest thing I can imagine. I went through the same thing and it wasn't fun.

Back