the most arousing film scenes!?!

i'm the 0.1% i guess. never really found SMG attractive, or sexy

I knew that you were part of the 1%! Oh wait, that is a different GB topic. just playing. Now, I understand what you are saying in that she doesn't do anything for you. Which actress does? What about the hottie Cookie (from here)?

Shame

Shame -

Sex addict sees woman on the subway. She has long red hair, slender yet curvy body & fuzzy purple cap, boots to her knees, wedding ring, . . .

They smile and stare at each other. He looks her up and down, at her legs & pussy. She eyes him up and down as well.

She notices that he doesn't take his eyes off her. She uncrosses her legs.

She gets up. It is her stop. He does too, though it is not his stop. He puts his hand on hers on the metal pole. She hurries away. He tries to keep up . . .

Lucy-Walters-e1329896313365-300x220.jpg

michael-fassbender-pursues-a-woman-shame.jpg

0.jpg

also, fucking scene against tower window!

shame-gran-bretana-2011-L-GSDEqA.png

And she, pictured below, gets cock on the street from Fassbender, after meeting at club!

Shame-22.jpg

Last edited:
Shame -

Sex addict sees woman on the subway. She has long red hair, slender yet curvy body & fuzzy purple cap, boots to her knees, wedding ring, . . .

They smile and stare at each other. He looks her up and down, at her legs & pussy. She eyes him up and down as well.

She notices that he doesn't take his eyes off her. She uncrosses her legs.

She gets up. It is her stop. He does too, though it is not his stop. He puts his hand on hers on the metal pole. She hurries away. He tries to keep up . . .

also, fucking scene against tower window!

And she, pictured below, gets cock on the street from Fassbender, after meeting at club!

i have yet to watch that movie. will definitely get to watch it soon ;)

The scenes with the Yakuza gangster in the Japanese film Tampopo particularly the oyster with the naked diver, and the raw egg yolk and his girlfriend.

Last edited:
For me.

It would have to be the spanking scene in Secretary. It gets me incredibly horny whenever I watch it and if a man is there after the film is finished.. he's in for a night!

the window/one way glass scene with Bijou in 'Henry and June'. anyone else seen that?

I rented the movie after seeing the scene... and the movie was awful.
I'll be danged if I can remember the name of the movie, but if you go to XHamster and look up 'female gloryhole' you'll find it.

These girls are laying on a stretcher of some sort with the lower half of their body thru an opening. Their husbands or boyfriends are there with them. On the other side, their naked from the waist down with other men walking around with the freedom to do as they please.

It's the hottest 50 seconds of film I've watched!!

I've been watching Lie to Me somewhat obsessively, and I'm finding that Tim Roth's character is getting more and more sexy as the show progresses. At first, he's just this scrawny, short, obnoxious guy, but now he's worked his way so far into my mind that I'm having extremely hot dreams about him. It may just be that the writers are having him ramp up his intensity in interactions with women -- getting very close to them, touching lightly on the arms, and gazing directly into their eyes -- or it may be that his growing anti-social habits are drawing me in, since I share some of those tendencies.

At any rate, he seems like the kind of man who could fuck like an animal until I begged for mercy, so he's now on my to-do list.

Mmmmm, Naomi sure has a lot going for her.

Interesting documentary from last year's Toronto international film festival "whore's glory" takes viewers to Thailand, Pakistan & Mexico to get a glimpse at their worlds. I liked the Thai whores clip the most, as they have them line up & johns get to pick one they want.

Headed to Toronto for festival again soon! Will give sexy film reports!

Mmmmm, Naomi sure has a lot going for her.

Interesting documentary from last year's Toronto international film festival "whore's glory" takes viewers to Thailand, Pakistan & Mexico to get a glimpse at their worlds. I liked the Thai whores clip the most, as they have them line up & johns get to pick one they want.

Headed to Toronto for festival again soon! Will give sexy film reports!

very arousing scene the first ten times I watched it!! however, dumb movie.....

nina-hoss.jpg

Barbara -

Life in East Germany is tough, especially when your lover is on the other side of the Iron Curtain. Barbara meets her lover occasionally, including a forbidden romp in the forest!

The star of Eine Frau In Berlin, Nina Hoss, has a nice body! Seen at Toronto International Film Festival.

topTeaser_crop_Nina-Hoss-ist-Barbara.-Foto-Piffl-Medien.jpg

Waiting for lover in forest:

won_120208_barbara_1562860a.jpg

The Stasi come in frequently for full body searches of every cavity!

I've never seen the whole movie, but that clip was very arousing. The woman who actually gets fucked by Julian Sands isn't nearly as sexy as Sherilyn Fenn, which I guess was sort of the point, but having her watch while he's doing to the other woman what he can't do to her...very hot!

gets me excited every time.

Sherilyn is just sexy as hell. I first saw her in Two Moon Junction.

The tango scene between Antonio Banderas' character and the student dancer in "Take the Lead"

Back