the most arousing film scenes!?!

Thank you. It has been too long since I've seen it. It is definitely due for a rewatch.

Great thread! There's a lot that I could list (and I see Secretary has been mentioned a few times), but my first would probably be 9&1/2 Weeks (which may have also been mentioned before - I haven't gone through the whole thread). Quite a few of the scenes - it's difficult to pick one, although the scene where she's watching slides and masturbating with the Eurythmics song is probably the one that stands out the most. Although this scene would be a close second. And the scene with the food, of course.

9halfweeks.jpg

I watched it again recently, and it has aged a bit (although it's certainly aged better than Mickey Rourke), but it was only on this more recent watch that I realised the d/s element throughout. Unfortunately a slightly flawed depiction, but still a 100 times better than the Film that Shall Not Be Named.

ETA ... ha ha - I see I said almost exactly the same thing 18 months ago.

My tumblr is full of Haunting of Hill House and the chick-themed romance. I don't have Netflix - there I said it - so I have no idea what it's about. Yes, I could Google but I need to find out about Greenland first.

Also, since I'm here, I'm aching to see the film Ammonite with Kate W and Saoirse R. Not because it's going to be hot, but it might be real. Female gaze and all that

They are both amazing and authentic actors.

I listened to a national public radio interview with Kate. She goes to great lengths to make sure younger women feel comfortable in sex scenes, even staying in the trunk of a car to make sure one girl was comfortable in a car sex scene.

Kate and Saoirse didn't disappoint in Ammonite. Have you seen it yet?

9 & 1/2 Weeks

nine-12-weeks-lg.jpg

AND

Wild Orchid

wild-orchid-lg.jpg

These are both due for a rewatch. I am still learning, but I saw these films when I was not as sexually aware as I am now. I am anxious to see them again. Thanks for posting!

804b9ec37c403ee42aba0c057ab950f411d18d8d.jpg

Womb 2010 (click for link to film details and my review)

New meaning to cougar and cub!

Rebecca may have lost a lover in a car accident, but advances in technology allow her to carry a clone in her womb. She doesn't hesitate at the chance. Rebecca faces many obstacles including hostile neighbors, disagreeable relatives and above all an inner conflict about what the best interests of her lover, or more appropriately her son, might be. The possibilities are irresistible to Rebecca.

Womb gives new meaning to cougar and cub. It is a cross between drama, fantasy and science-fiction. It addresses some interesting issues regarding cloning technology and Freudian theory. Womb takes place on a scenic and radiant seascape. While it is an international film, the spoken language is English. Rebecca is brought to life by Eva Green. The chemistry between the leads is certainly awkward, but that is to be expected. Overall Womb is daring, riveting and delightfully weird. Seen at the Toronto International Film Festival.

804b9ec37c403ee42aba0c057ab950f411d18d8d.jpg

Womb 2010 (click for link to film details and my review)

New meaning to cougar and cub!

Rebecca may have lost a lover in a car accident, but advances in technology allow her to carry a clone in her womb. She doesn't hesitate at the chance. Rebecca faces many obstacles including hostile neighbors, disagreeable relatives and above all an inner conflict about what the best interests of her lover, or more appropriately her son, might be. The possibilities are irresistible to Rebecca.

Womb gives new meaning to cougar and cub. It is a cross between drama, fantasy and science-fiction. It addresses some interesting issues regarding cloning technology and Freudian theory. Womb takes place on a scenic and radiant seascape. While it is an international film, the spoken language is English. Rebecca is brought to life by Eva Green. The chemistry between the leads is certainly awkward, but that is to be expected. Overall Womb is daring, riveting and delightfully weird. Seen at the Toronto International Film Festival.

Wow - THAT sounds interesting. I'm going to seek it out.

The Hot Spot ~ A Dennis Hopper hothouse film

Don Johnson, Jennifer Connelly. Virginia Madsen

bEmnAtsefgsDhbiNGAeq8L9LSCQ.jpg

Great thread! There's a lot that I could list (and I see Secretary has been mentioned a few times), but my first would probably be 9&1/2 Weeks (which may have also been mentioned before - I haven't gone through the whole thread). Quite a few of the scenes - it's difficult to pick one, although the scene where she's watching slides and masturbating with the Eurythmics song is probably the one that stands out the most. Although this scene would be a close second. And the scene with the food, of course.

9halfweeks.jpg

I watched it again recently, and it has aged a bit (although it's certainly aged better than Mickey Rourke), but it was only on this more recent watch that I realised the d/s element throughout. Unfortunately a slightly flawed depiction, but still a 100 times better than the Film that Shall Not Be Named.

ETA ... ha ha - I see I said almost exactly the same thing 18 months ago.

Yep, saw it years ago several times. I thought it was highly erotic when it came out and got a then girlfriend to watch it with me. She didn't like it because she stated it was more dom/sub subject. I didn't get it then, but I do now.

The refrigerator scene was possibly the hottest scene in any movie for years to come.

Regardless, I still like it and think it is erotic.

Last edited:
The Hot Spot ~ A Dennis Hopper hothouse film

Don Johnson, Jennifer Connelly. Virginia Madsen

bEmnAtsefgsDhbiNGAeq8L9LSCQ.jpg

Virginia and Jennifer, were the HOT spots in this movie.

Both are so beautiful!

I've just been watching S2 of Bridgerton. High silliness, but I have to say, whoever in the production team is responsible for such things has really nailed the sexual chemistry in both series.

Back