The Magician and his Assistant (Closed for a_libertine)

Adam went into the kitchen to make them drinks. He pulled a bottle of dark rum down and filled two glasses with ice. Pouring a couple of ounces of rum into each, he topped them off with cola.

He looked through the pictures again and noticed a line through the dress at several angles. He zoomed in to get a better look and swore under his breath. Either there was a fault in the dress or she was wearing panties. One of which was an easy fix, the other not so easy.

Sighing, he grabbed the glasses, after slinging the camera around his neck, and brought them into the workroom. He placed the glasses down and downloaded the photos from the camera onto his laptop while waiting.

When she did walk in, he stopped and stared. She was made up like a grown up; and the photos, especially the one of her breast, proved she had indeed grown up.

Unconsciously, Adam licked his lips and said, "You look FANTASTIC!"

He stood and walked over with her glass, "Here you go, one drink to relax with."

He turned back to the laptop and said, "I think we have a problem. See here? There is a line. Are you wearing panties, or is there a fault in the dress?"

She blushed yet again, “Those are my undies, silly!” and she drank another big gulp of the drink he’d made.

It was nice, but a type of cola she didn’t know. It was sweeter than normal coke and had a nice smell, and yes, it was relaxing.

She’d drunk half of it as soon as he’d given it to her, to cover her delighted grin at his ‘fantastic’ compliment, and as she looked closer at the photo on screen, she could see that the panty line was very obvious. She finished the drink and put it down near the computer, steadying herself as she did it.

"Phew .. very relaxing!" she said with a grin, then added, “You did say something about making the skirt less tight? Then it won’t be a problem, right?”

Last edited:
He looked at her for a moment or two then said, " That will take some time IF I do it. The dress looks great I think as is."

He thought about the situation and asked "Would you, err, mind taking them off for now?"

OOC: Last post edited for story line

IC:

“You really can’t do the skirt now?” she whined, then realised how that sounded and giggled.

“Oops, sorry, I didn’t mean … but … its only for pictures, right, and you’ll tell me if I show more than you’re comfob .. comforteteb … comfy with?”

She giggled again, “I seem to be having trouble with my worms .. WORDS!”

She pulled a silly face and leant against him, her head on his shoulder sighing. Then straightening up announced, “To work .. Lets do the photos properly this time!” and stood back where she’d been earlier, still wearing the undies.

Last edited:
Adam was shocked at how a couple of ounces of rum hit her that hard. Still he laughed good naturedly as she struck a pose for him. He walked up and leaned in, his lips dangerously close to her ear as he whispered, "The panties?"

"Of course I'm wearing panties, silly, look," and she lifted the front of her skirt the way a little girl would to show her Dad that she'd dressed herself that morning.

"See ... now what poses do we want, same as before?"

Mandy shook her hair again and settled into the three quarter look, forgetting to let her skirt fall back into place.

Adam swallowed hard at seeing her pretty yellow panties as she posed sexily, whether she knew it or not. He he tried so very hard to raise his eyes to hers and some where along the way he saw a flash of breast and he paused.

"Yeah, I know you are. Remember they leave a line across the dress? You were going to take them off so it won't ruin the photos. Please do so."

“Oh yeah! Oops” She looked down, then turned her back to him, saying, “No peeping!” over her shoulder.

Then leaning against the wall on a straight left arm, she used her right hand to pull the panties down a little each side until they were around her knees.

Still holding on to the wall, she bent over at the hips which allowed the dress fronts to hang beneath her torso, and pulled the panties to the floor before straightening and stepping out of them.

She left them there and turned round to face Adam, her dress front not as carefully placed any more.

“Ok, so, same poses as before?” resuming the three quarter look a third time.

Adam didn't mean to peek. He really didn't. But he glanced over at the exact moment she bent over and his brain ceased to function. The rise in the back of the dress was just enough to let him see her pussy bent the way she was.

As she struck a pose her left tit was pretty much open for viewing. She had a tight areola with a decent sized nipple right in the middle.

He walked up and adjusted her arms and fixed the dress without her knowing.

Stepping back her took a shot and looked at it. Right in the middle he could make out her hair line. "Damn that is a right dress," he thought.

He looked up and said, "There is something else."

Showing her the blown up photo. "I think we may need to, uh, trim this."

“What? Trim what?” Mandy asked, looking at the photo. Did he want to make the dress even smaller? Trim the hem? Trim the front straps? They were already narrow enough, thank you!

Then she looked more closely to where he was pointing, and it looked like her panty line showing in the front too. Except she wasn’t wearing any?

Oh! OH! She defensively put her hands down to cover her lower front, staring at him wide eyed. She was suddenly quite sober.

Did he mean what she thought he meant? She knew that he did. Yikes!

All sorts of thoughts flew through her mind. Just how revealing was this dress! Was such an extreme measure really necessary? If it was, did he mean shorten the hairs, remove them, narrow the bush? What? And how was she going to do that? Her Mum was out, and there was no chance of getting an appointment at the Salon. Could she manage it by herself? Was her hand steady enough? How much of a trim did he need?

Another thought occurred to her, but she was too embarrassed to say it, almost too embarrassed to think it. Would Adam agree to do it? After all, he shave his chin every day, he must have the shaver and cream and lotions and whatever else? It was utterly embarrassing, and she felt herself squirming inside at the thought. And without warning, she felt herself squirming between her legs too.

Oh no! What was going on?

She looked at him in mental turmoil. To add to her previous embarrassment, what if he discovered that she was, well, interested down there? The humiliation would be awful, and just that thought seemed to make the squirming between her legs even more intense.

“Surely that’s not necessary Adam, is it?” she asked, even sounding sober now.

Adam waited as dispassionately as he could while Amanda went through God knows what sort of inner turmoil. He face flipped through so many different emotions that iit was not to dissimilar to the old Saturday morning cartoons.

When she finally blurted out “Surely that’s not necessary Adam, is it,” he paused a moment or two.

He looked at her, a face so beautiful and earnest he almost felt bad, probably would have if the raging member between his legs was more docile. He shook his head as if everything was out of his control, "Well, we would not be able to take the shots unless we did something. If we wait the advanced bill might be late."

A forlorn look spread across his face then he stumbled out, "I, I, well, I could help you with that if you need or want it."

He could help? Was he a mind reader as well as a conjuring magician? She stared at him in wonder as he made the offer, and again she didn’t really know what to say.

How about, ‘yes please, I’d really like you to shave and trim the most private and intimate part of my body, Adam, and even though you’re so much older, would you be my boyfriend too?’

Or how about, ‘actually I’m very turned on right now but too embarrassed to admit it or let you see’

Or even, ‘hey Adam, the idea of you seeing and touching my private parts is making me hot, and the fact that its embarrassing is making me hotter’

What she actually said was, “We can’t be late with the Advanced Bill, so we’d better take all the photos you need now, don’t you think?” while thinking that him just taking photos of her without any panties on, and in a dress which showed off practically her whole body, was adding to how turned on she was. Mandy could feel the droplets of her dampness that clung to her bush brush her thighs, and she knew she was swelling down there.

She couldn’t remember ever feeling this aware of her body or feeling this aroused, but she held back from inviting him to help … it just seemed too forward, and she didn’t want him to hate her for having a crush on him.

“Maybe I should just do it myself in the bathroom, if you could lend me some stuff …. Er .. How much am I taking off?” meaning the hair, not thinking how ambiguous the question was.

Adam looked at her a moment then slowly shook his head. "You trust me right?"

He stood up and wrapped an arm around her waist, his thumb trailing along the line defined defined by the dress and her skin. He didn't know about her, but he felt something like an electrical charge flow up his arm, and down his torso to his already turgid cock.

Glancing down he could see a half dollar sized wet spot centered around the tip. Part of his mind was amazed that he hadn't cum yet. The feel of her young nubile body fluidly, or almost, the alcohol still taking it's toll on her, brushing against his kept a high level of sensitivity as the electric feeling danced all along his body.

"I can't let you use my razor by yourself, not like this especially after that drink." He opened the drawer to the right of the sink and pulled out a leather strap and a straight razor. "You see, if you slip and cut yourself it could be very bad. I promise to let you practice, later. On me even."

He turned to Amanda and cupped her face in both his hands, "I promise three things. First, I will not cut you. Second the closest shave you have ever experienced and most importantly as well as finally, I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

His thumbs caressed her cheeks and he said, "Now, I need for you to take the dress off and hang it on the door, then step over to the sink and sit on the edge for me."

Mandy so wanted to just do as he asked, and the contact with his body and the way his hands seemed to caress her skin, her face seemed to make her go giddy … or was it the drink?

He was being very business-like, very professional. A bit like the girls at the salon, making it seem like getting between your legs shaved or waxed was no different to having your hair cut or nails done, though a bit more private.

Her face was burning with the shame of actually wanting to be naked for him, wanting him to see how excited she was.

Even worse, if he told her off for being a dirty girl she’d feel even hotter. What was happening? Was it the drink? It was her turn to shake her head.

Yes, she did trust him. Ad it made sense not to do it herself. And he promised not to do anything funny …

So turning her back to him, she slipped the dress off and hung it up, then covering her boobs with her left arm and her bush with her right hand she stepped over to the counter by the sink, backing up and onto it while keeping mostly covered, the left arm staying in place. With her legs together she wasn’t showing anything, but it felt so utterly naughty to be naked like this with him.

“I hope you’re not intending to use pictures of me like this on the Advanced Bill?” she joked, trying to ease her tension.

Adam was astonished when Amanda turned ams took the dress off revealing her perfect apple ass. He was completely discombobulated a moment when he realized that there was a touch of dampness between her legs.

He recovered somewhat by the time she settled into position on the counter. Her pose trying to hide everything was endearing. He moved over to the sink and lathered up a bowl of shaving lather letting her adjust a little. He then took a wash cloth and soaked it in nearly hot water.

He said, "Spread your legs some please." Once she did he took the cloth and held it against her public mound, wetting her hair.

Looking into her eyes he whispered, "You are beautiful. "

“Oh!” The little cry just came out. He thought she was beautiful!

Her heart melted and she slumped a little, and she gazed at him adoringly. If only he wasn’t too old to be a boyfriend!

She had tried to pretend it was just like the salon when she parted her legs, but she was still turned on, and with the hot cloth he really was touching her pussy! She only just stopped herself from humping his hand.

She knew that as soon as he took the cloth away he’d see how aroused she was. He might even be able to feel already how her lips were so swollen they were pushing though her outer folds. She wanted him to notice, and waited with anticipation for him to take the cloth off and look properly.

Her breathing was becoming shallow, her chest rising and falling … waiting

If Adam had any doubt if her excitement was related to him previously, she dispelled that with her exclamation, and the way she looked at him. It was as if she were ready and willing to worship him at a notice.

As he pulled the wash cloth away he could see her excitement. Her blossom had bloomed fully. Her out lips had spread open and her inner lips glistened in the light, her moisture clinging, almost in desperation. "You like it when I touch you," he whispered to her.

He watched as her face turned a shade of red that was reminiscent of the soda can that he tossed into the trash after making their drinks. He picked up the brush from the later bowl and spread lather across her pubic mound. While letting the lather soak in for a moment, he took the straight razor and pressed against her thigh, letting it warm up.

He leaned forward and pressed his forehead against hers a moment then changed his position to allow him access to her crotch. He used his left hand the tighten the skin at the spot where he was taking the first pass with the razor. He wasn't sure, but for a moment he thought that he saw her squirm.

The scent of her sex was impossible to not smell as close as he was to her. It was earthy, and somehow fruity. Adam desperately wanted to stick his mouth down there to see if the taste matched the wondrous scent.

He tore his eyes away from her pussy and looked up. His eyes held her eyes as he asked, "So far so good?"

So far so good? She bit her lower lip and just nodded, his eyes boring into hers.

This was such a weird situation. Her employer had just asked to get naked and she’d done it, and was now sitting with her legs spread while his face was inches from her privates! And he knew that she liked being touched by him. He’d said as much.

She had been mortified that he’d actually spoken that fact aloud. She knew that he’d know, but actually declaring it was even more embarrassing and made tummy flutter deliciously.

It was like he really could read her mind, and Mandy gave up trying to pretend that he didn’t know what she was thinking.

She thought she would try telling him what she wanted through her mind alone, and in her head said, ‘please leave me a strip of hair when you’re finished’, and then, ‘I could really do with another drink to calm me down!’

Her breathing was becoming more rapid, her chest rising and falling with quick, shallow breaths as he began the task of actually shaving her, her face becoming more agitated as that scary and dangerous looking razor left her thigh and approached her sensitive flesh.

Adam worked quickly trying not to think too much about what he was doing. This was Amanda for God's sake. Keeping his eyes focused on the task didn't help really. He could see and smell her arousal and he desperately wanted to do something about it for her. Maybe she would he thought. All evidence would imply that she would be willing.

He 'accidentally' brushed against her clit every chance he had. Adam wanted to know how far Amanda was willing to let him go before she said or did something. He finished in about five minutes and ran his hand across her mound feeling the silky smoothness of her hairless flesh.

He wet the wash cloth again in almost hot water and brought it between her legs. Usin his left hand he put on corner of it against her clit and held it in place while his right hand cleaned the remaining lather away.

Tossing the cloth into the sink he looked up past her hard nipples into her eyes and stared for a moment. He placed his hands on her thighs and asked, "What do you think?"

“What do I think?” she repeated in a less than steady voice. His hands felt so good on her thighs, and it felt like her whole body was trembling, “I don’t know … its different …. “ and with her left arm still covering her breasts, she put her right hand down to feel how soft and smooth her whole front was; he hadn’t left her any hair.

“I can’t really see it like this?” she added, expecting him to get a mirror so that she might get a better view of her new look. Adam had been so patient with her, and apart from that blush-inducing comment about him knowing that she liked his touch, he hadn’t reacted to her arousal or seeing her naked. Except that he’d called her beautiful! So it seemed that he liked her aesthetically but wasn’t interested in her as a possible girlfriend.

But of course he wasn’t. She was far too young to interest him like that, and she felt silly for even day-dreaming that he might.

Well, if he wasn’t interested, there was no point hiding her breasts any more since they did nothing for him, and she used her left hand to tuck her hair behind her left ear while her right hand continued to feel how smooth her flesh was.

He obviously wasn’t used to shaving girls down below because his hand had kept brushing across her ‘button’, and he’d even pressed onto it with the cloth while cleaning her up. And that button was now craving attention. So while still just checking how smooth she was, her fingers strayed every pass to press gently over the hidden nub of sensitivity as her breathing again became shallow.

Adam sucked in a lung full of breath as Amanda ' s hand fell away from her breasts and he could see and revel in her naked glory. And glory was the exact lyrics correct word.

She was fantastic in every way and his eyes could not, would not, dared not, stray from her. He had found the one and she had been there for more than two years. Two years wasted on the fleeting moments of orgasmic joy with others while beautiful not exactly worthy one way or another.

Then he noticed a pattern with her fingers. She was toying with her clit right in front of him! A low primal moan rumbled in his chest as he watched a minute. His hand reached down and adjusted his still hard cock and now it tented his shorts noticeably instead of running along his thigh.

Then he said, "Don't stop, Amanda, I want to watch you masturbate. Cum for me baby."

“Oh!” Busted! Her hand froze. She’d honestly thought he wouldn’t notice!

“I .. er … I was just feeling how smooth the skin is … um …” it was a reflex reply, trying to pretend she wasn’t touching herself that way, but after a few seconds what he’d said sank in.

"Don't stop, Amanda, I want to watch you masturbate. Cum for me baby."

“Hang on .. What? What did you say?” She stared at him, not covering herself. The fact that her right resumed its circles proved that she’d heard him, but she needed to hear it again, to be certain of what she’d heard, of what it meant.

He was still kneeling there, his hands on her thighs and his face level with her, well, where he’d just shaved. And he liked looking at her! Maybe he did like in the way a boyfriend would …

Adam stood, his eyes not leaving her crotch as she resumed playing with herself. "Never lie to me Amanda. If you lie to me I cannot trust you. With out trust we have nothing."

He moved to her side and picked Amanda up and carried her from the bathroom. Down the hall they went, to his bedroom.

Once there he laid her head on on of his pillows and followed her into the bed. Grabbing her ankles he spread her legs allowing him to see her fully. "Now, sweetest, show me your desire for me. Cum for me."

"Oh fuck, Adam! Are you now my boyfriend?" she asked through narrowed eyelids, as her hand resumed it circles, but now dipping inside a little at every other pass or so.

The way he'd carried into his bedroom had been so romantic, like she was a bride, or something, and then grabbing her ankles and moving her legs apart? Wow, so sexy!

"Are you going to fuck me too? Be my first? I think I'm ready ..." she added as she kept playing with herself. "Say it again, please, tell you want to watch me ... masturbate?"

And she started whimpering, her breathing heavy, ragged, and she stared into his eyes, hungrily watching him watch her.

Adam looked up at her, and said, "Do you want me to be your first Amanda?"

His hands moved up from her ankles up to her knees, and he spread them slightly apart. "How long have you been thinking about me as a lover?"

His voice was thick and heavy and his eyes traveled up and down her body. He watched her hand as she pleasured herself. He caressed her legs gently, random patterns to keep his hand busy as he feasted on what he was watching.

His throat was so tight he could barely speak as he said, "Cum for me, Amanda, cum hard."

Back