The Long Road Home (closed)

"I see." She said softly as she thought about those that she trusted. "I would send one of you to the were village. There is a man that lives there named Thomas Coldair. You can trust him. He's quiet but as intelligent as they come. He once served my uncle and knows how these matters work. He has a mate and a small cub but he would be willing to help you."

"Thank you, milady," the Captain nodded. "We'll keep you updated. Hopefully this will settle down some of the trouble until Sir Kaljiin either takes the Lord's seat properly, or gives it up to someone he believes is more capable. But, considering you are essentially the regent of Cavan right now, I hope it pleases you when I say he's doing a fantastic job despite his inexperience. The people appreciate his honesty and dedication. It's refreshing after what happened with Lord Cavan."

"I trust that he will be what is best for Cavan after so much turmoil. It will take a while for people to see that there is nothing to fear. There will be those that never come to terms with it. It is simply the way that things are." Sarah said as she took a sip from her mug. "Please tell him that he is welcome at my upcoming wedding. I have extended an invitation to all of my friends and allies."

Back