The Last Daughter of Krypton OOC

My plan was to have History first period. lol. I mean Kara is 14 and Erin is 17 therefore I doubt they'd have any classes together. There is always a 'random event' to break up the monotony of school ;)

RebeccaRose said:
My plan was to have History first period. lol. I mean Kara is 14 and Erin is 17 therefore I doubt they'd have any classes together. There is always a 'random event' to break up the monotony of school ;)

Don't forget after school activities though Kara is supposed to go straight home.

Yeah thats true ...

Mind you I can't say I ever followed orders when I was Kara's age lol Whatev. :D

This is Superwoman we are talking about unless she gets a dose of red kryptonite at school we will be seeing her do as her parents say!

Hey, is this the history class that I am supposed to give my lecture in?

Or is that tomorrow? I threw away the Post It note....

Ummm. Ok, then I will give my lecture in your history class. I guess, if that's ok with Tears. So Kara and Var-Sen can meet and all that. Or is it too soon?

TearsoftheWorld said:
Which powers has he manifested, and/or can use, at the start of the thread?

Those are his powers at the start. I cut out about 4 or 5 things, some of them major abilities. (he gets those after his 18th birthday after spending a year in Shadow)

AmenRa said:
Ummm. Ok, then I will give my lecture in your history class. I guess, if that's ok with Tears. So Kara and Var-Sen can meet and all that. Or is it too soon?

Well you said your lecture was Tuesday. I never did specify whether or not the first day of classes fell on what day, so it's up to you.

Abraxas Winterlight said:
Those are his powers at the start. I cut out about 4 or 5 things, some of them major abilities. (he gets those after his 18th birthday after spending a year in Shadow)

Hrm I see. Well everything seems all in order so you're free to post whenever.

Tymeless said:
This is Superwoman we are talking about unless she gets a dose of red kryptonite at school we will be seeing her do as her parents say!

Would you want to disobey Jonathan Kent? Yeah that's what I thought. He'd chase you down with a pitchfork and stuff. And then remind you of your responsibilities as an adult. :cathappy:

Ok, then.

Still haven't found that Post It note....

Tymeless said:

And I plan on using Red Kryptonite at some point in the thread ^_^

Same one. Bruce isn't great at history, so he has to start off lower. Business is his forte, not history.

Woah! Threads been busy I see. Sorry I havn't been keeping up, I got... Distracted... By KotOR 2.

I have yet to go read the IC thread, just want to be sure that Lex is still a go for me, and maybe work out when he can make his first fateful appearance, so that Kara can save his life, and he can become obsessed with her?

In the sake of keeping things interesting, it was established awhile ago that i couldn't read kara's mind, and to keep things interesting i also can't read Lex's mind if i could things wouldn't be that interesting now would they?

Ravenloft said:
Woah! Threads been busy I see. Sorry I havn't been keeping up, I got... Distracted... By KotOR 2.

I have yet to go read the IC thread, just want to be sure that Lex is still a go for me, and maybe work out when he can make his first fateful appearance, so that Kara can save his life, and he can become obsessed with her?

*licks*

Lex is all yours ^_^

Back