The Land of Lothen (Closed for Nickissora)

"I need to train." I said, "I want to be prepared." I had a little knowledge of the blade I wielded, but I wanted to know more on how to use it.

-Nek smiled and walked out with her once they dressed giving her training clothes and they met with Tyren and Melri as they looked to her eyes and Nek's.-"Morning Nek what is on the agenda."-Breakfast then Training we will teach Helen how to fight...the best we can."

I put on the training outfit that they gave me. It was a bit skimpy, but was comfortable to fight in. I went downstairs to join Nek, Tyren, and Melri for breakfast.

-The breakfast was a blue berry oatmeal that was sweet enough, some Toast and Eggs.-"Enjoy the breakfast Every one we have a long day today."-As they began to eat minding there manners at the table. OJ was served with the meal.-

I ate breakfast so that I could get my strength up. I had to be on guard if the Deciever made his attack again.

-Once breakfast was done. Tyren, Nek and Melri brought her to the Training Field.-"Are you comfortable in those clothes Or would you need better protection?"-asked Nek.-

"They are comfortable, but it wouldn't hurt to have a little more protection." I said. I did not know how intense training would get.

-they gave her a Warrior uniform more protection and was a bit heavier but using this she would build muscle.-"How does that feel?"-Nek asked seeing her come out.-

It was a bit uncomfortable, but I would get use to it. I needed to be protected considering how dangerous the situation was. It was time for training.

-Nek ,Tyren, and Melri got in the court yard. He let Tyren and Melri practice by them selves as Nek began to teach Helen what she had to do and how to fight with passion.-

The training was helping. I was getting better with using the blade. It would take a little bit of time, but I would be able to help hopefully get rid of the Deciever.

-The training was hard they took a break as fruit, and veggies came out for refreshments with Juice. Tyren, Melri, and Nek looked to her making sure she was ok.-

"It was intense, but I will be okay." I said. The snacks were delicious and after a while it was time to train again. I could feel myself become more and more prepared.

-They began training again and after some time they stopped and waited for Dinner to be prepared-"Have you absorbed enough for one day."-Nek said and smiled as the 4 of them relaxed in a small area now in there normal clothes.-

"Yes, very much so." I said with a smile. It felt good to relax after the training. That was not the hard part. Eventually we were going to have to leave to face the deceiver and his evil forces.

-Tyren walked out and came back with some sliced meat and cheese and drink for them as they began to snack on this large platter.-"Good show Tyren" "Thank you Nek." -Melri smiled in response as well as they enjoyed the food.-

I had a little of the food from the tray. "So, what is next?" I asked them wondering what we would be doing a little later.

"Well it is rest and recreational from here...a bit of time to relax before we train again...then diner tonight..."-He smiled as The three men just minded there own for the bit and ate the food.-

After intense training, it was time to relax. I figured that maybe I could spend more time with Nek, Tyren, and Melri. I decided to surprise them. I went to the costume closet to pick something out. I got an idea from a Little Red Riding Hood costume I found. I put it on and went to them. "I was thinking rather than a big bad wolf that you three would have your way with me." I said with a naughty grin.

-they looked surprised as she dressed up the Three of them were a bunch of Woodsmen sort of as they waited patiently like they took a break from chopping.-

-Melri stopped her.-"hey there little thing where are you going."-he had his cock strainning his pants she could feel it and see it as the other two were by her as well.-

Nek, Tyren, and Melri surrounded me and were pressing against me so that I would feel their hard cocks. "I am going to my grandmother's to bring her some things she needed." I said pretending to try to get by.

"if you go you may miss the fun or do you wanna catch us on the way back." -They grinned as they began to grope her a bit.-

"I guess I could stay and have some fun." I said with a smile loving the way that Tyren, Melri, and Nek began to grope my body.

Back