The Lab Experiment: A Life is a Life

-He bit his lip as she treated the wound and they swapped for now Seto was disappointed he couldn't protect him self well...He looked to Sarena.-"Follow the GPS Directions to the next hotel when we get out I will activate Manuel over ride....It will be a smart car and cause confusion amongst the Army. It will loose them easily and rest it self for two weeks. We will keep tabs on it. When it senses the Army is close it will leave. There is also a Alternative fuel source it should be able to go way after it's fuel is out worse case scenario we take a rent a car to it and with some gas we should be able to drive it again. But for two weeks we should be safe."-he said and took his laptop out with one arm and began using it to alter his credit card use to help with masking there places. He was smart and he would do anything for her and him to be that way.-

I followed the directions the GPS gave me to the hotel occasionally looking over to check on Seto to make sure he was okay. He was doing a little better since I treated his wounds. We soon arrived at the hotel.

-Once out Seto got out with her they were curious as to what happen but Seto just asked.-"Please sir take our bags in side and follow us."-Seto looked to the car.-"Execute Evasion Protocol 2 weeks."-The car covered up and drove off safely he leaned to Sarena and they walked in. They got there room and there stuff put in side as Seto felt so week he collapsed as he got to the bed.-

I was relieved when we made it safely to the hotel room. I laid beside my master to make sure that he would be okay. He lost quite a bit of blood, but not enough for it to be fatal. I ordered some food for us. It was important that he ate and maybe it would build his strength up.

-Seto rested against the warmth of Sarena.-"This feels good...I don't feel all that well...."-he said and leaned to her body more. Seto was knocked out soon after. 2 hours later her order was brought up. She ordered quiet a bit so it took time to prepare and everything was hot and cold to there special temp. Seto was woken up with a soft kiss to his cheek and a warm hand helping him up.-"mmmm....."-He said softly and opened his eyes and looked to the food.-"Did you order all this?"-he asked softly and shook his head lightly.-

"Yes, with the blood loss I thought it was best that you eat something." I said. I smiled as he kissed my cheek. I fixed him a plate. I was hoping that would help him get some more color to his cheeks and to where he could get his strength back.

-Seto smiled softly as he began to eat and leaned to Sarena as he munched.-"This is good all sorts of nice food. Mainly snack and finger which if fine with me."-he laughed a bit chicken , Beef kabob, Crackers, Fruit and Veggies.-"Sarena....thank you..."-he said softly.-

I smiled glad that my Master was starting to get better. I did not know what I would do without him. I ate a little bit as well to keep up my own strength.

-After he ate Seto laid back down he needed rest now as he looked to Sarena.-"I think a shower would be good then sleep for the night...regardless if it is early evening."-he said and smiled.-"Tomorrow we can do anything we like....if you want to go out and explore and do things...take my card....If you think you need back up....the suit case over there is my power armor it seconds as a battle partner for you bring it with you just in case.....I know it's early and you will want to do things."-he smiled as he got up and stripped pulling out his pjs which were very light and airy as he got in the bathroom and turned on the hot shower as he felt the water burn his flesh relaxing him.-

"That sounds like fun." I said with a smile. I decided that I was going to have my hair done again, so that I would not be spotted too easily by the general and his men. After eating, I laid down in bed to rest. With my master wounded, he needed to get some rest.

-Seto smiled as he laid by her.-"I will be fine...it's still early you should go do things while it's light out...."-he smiled and kissed her cheek.-"Go on...if i need you i will call."

I left the hotel and went to the mall to get a few new outfits and to get my hair done. I had my hair dyed red and had it cut shoulder length. I was cautious. I stopped to get something to eat and was watching the news. Much to my disgust the general was being interviewed.

-the General was just discussing that there operations were compromised by a enemy they were safe. Seto began to thrash in his sleep while she was gone. she was gone for a few hours. He wrecked the bed's sheets and woke up in a cold sweat....he would be ok for anything now...just nice and slow Seto got up and walked to the shower as he got in at a hot shower at first as he began to clean up he needed it.-

Luckily, there were no pictures of me and my master so I did not have to worry about anyone recognizing us. After eating, I got me a couple of pairs of jeans, a few skirts, some blouses, and lingerie before heading back to the hotel.

-When Sarena came in she could see the bed was empty and a mass amount of perspiration on the sheets where Seto was the shower was running. Seto didn't hear the door or anything. now could be a good time to surprise him the thought did cross her mind.-

When I got back, I saw that he went to take a shower. I smiled and removed my clothes after laying my bags down. Even if he was not in the shape after the gunshot, I could still tend to him in other ways. I opened the door. "Master, I am back." I said.

-Seto blushed the hot water was so relaxing he felt almost vulnerable.-"Hey Sarena...How did it go...."-He felt her body press against his back and blushed.-"Sarena...."-he said softly.-"Your feel different...it might be due to the hot water."-he smiled softly against her.-

"It went well." I said, "There was no suspicion. Although, the general was on the news. How do I feel different?." I was curious when he said that my body felt different.

-He shrugs.-"I don't know I just feel really warm against you.."-he said softly and turned to face her and smiled.-"I love your hair cut."-he said.-

My body pressed to his more and I began kissing his neck and chest before moving down to suck his cock.

-Seto groaned and felt her suck on him Seto ran his fingers in her hair and moaned softly.-

I sucked my master's cock harder. I wanted to help him relax. With the injury and the close call with the general's troops I could feel he was a bit tense.

-He groaned relaxing in the shower moaning lowly and with pleasure his fingers danced in her hair.-"Oh Serena that feels so good."

I sucked harder on my Master's cock glad for the fact that he was starting to feel much better.

-I groan and moan softly and soon i thrust once i cum filling her mouth the water running over us.-

Back