The Lab Experiment: A Life is a Life

I swallowed my Master's cum and suggested that we go to the bed. I dried off and laid back on the bed.

-We dried off and snuggled close.-"Your perfect Serena."-He smiled as the day came Seto was up and getting dressed for the day. he went to the Mirror and looked in to it. he looked much better he still had to be careful and he breaths nice and easy.-

I snuggled against my master. We needed to rest considering we would probably be on the run again if the general was hot on our trail again.

-Seto came back in and she was still asleep as he pet her hair softly as she slept. The Sun barely shining through the curtains.-

I decided to rest up because I did not know what we had planned. I woke up an hour after my Master.

-Seto smiled.-"Morning there Serena...come on get up it's beautiful out..we can continue to go on the move if you like..."-Seto had just recieved the wound yesterday but he did plan for two weeks in this hotel. The Car would be enough to trick those Army people while he healed.-"I mean...we can also stay here we don't have to leave i made sure the Car would leave them away from us."

We were going to be safe so I agreed that we would stay. "Let's stay. I will get us breakfast downstairs and bring it to the room. I said.

"Sounds good." I said. I did change my looks a bit so maybe we would not be spotted off hand. I wanted to go out and spend time with my Master. We could spend the day maybe seeing the sights, go out for lunch and dinner, then go out to a club.

-Seto walked down to the breakfast buffet they had it was not the best but it was good. After they ate Seto grabbed his items from the room and they went out on the town. There car came back leaving a bunch of beacons so if they found open they had to find another.-"So what to do first."

"I would love to go see the sights." I said, "I saw a museum as well as a few landmarks that we could go see."

-He nods.-"Yeah there are a lot of things to see sounds good then."-I smiles as we began to drive first stop Museum. we got to the ticket stand and got two tickets to walk in as we began to walk around.-

"Hmmmm where to start..." I said as I looked at the map, " I would love to see the Medieval History exhibit, the Renaissance exhibit, the Art Exhibit." I had the knowledge of those time periods, but wanted to see all the artifacts.

-Seto nods as they began there walk Seto knew all about this stuff doing extensive research and stuff for other things but Walking with Sarena was special and he enjoyed it.-

I was enjoying my time with my master at the museum and taking in some culture. "I was thinking after this we could go to get something to eat, then have a picnic at a quiet romantic place." I said.

"That does sound nice...what should we get to eat after we can go to the park for the spot."

"There is a deli nearby." I said, "We can get some sandwiches there, then I will think of something else for us to do."

"Sounds good Serena."-They went through the rest of the exhibit and began walking to the Deli.-"This has been fun i been enjoying this day with you."-He said as we got to the Deli the park was across the way and we would be ok for while. We got our sandwiches just making small talk and walked around the Park a bit.-"where do we eat?"-He said as they had there food with them.-

There was a nice secluded area to where we would not be bothered. Their were plenty of trees and bushes so that no one would see us so that we could have some naughty fun there.

-Seto smiled as they set up there Picnic blanket so far everything was going well and he bit his lip looking out from there little spot able to see the water front.-"I like this spot all the thick trees and stuff around us...The large window to see the water side it looks really good."-He smiled.-

I got my food out and started eating. I looked forward to what else we were going to do there. I began to seduce my master rubbing my foot against his. My body was close to his as well.

-He smiled seeing her tease his foot and he teased back as he ate snuggling close to her as they played with each other.-"I am enjoying this...the things we can do here."-He chuckled.-

I finished eating and laid back on the picnic blanket and moved my hand to caress his cock over his pants. Naughty thoughts filled my mind of the things he could do to me.

-Seto moaned and smiled to her eyes looking at them with a mischievous grin as he smiled.-"Testing my resistance to when i should fuck you my love?"-He chuckled.-

Back