The King And His Witch

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Luna Wolf

King Kain Griffin

Life is hard when you have an ability most people fear, and the second thing people fear the most is exposure to magic, people think it's all evil. For the most part, Luna's ancestors were nasty but it was her grandmother that turned things around. She knew what it was to have power but when a very good friend of hers found out she had powers, once her magic was seen that one person was blessed and that stranger turned into her grandfather. He was the one “outsider” that respected it and it did not take him long, to see the wonderful things magic can do. Her grandmother was a healer once people saw magic could cure the sick, help the wounded people started to respect such things. But the biggest problem with power is it can corrupt those who are hungry for power. And people like that made horrible witches or wizards. It was known that madness would soon claim that person and the person’s power would be too much and end up destroying the body.

Luna’s mother Rose wasn’t as powerful as her mother, Luna’s grandmother but sometimes power like that skip a generation but no real proof of it. Most witches have one ability that is the most powerful of all. Rather it was spell casting, elemental or even blood magic, Rose’s ability was to bring the dead back to life but only at certain times. Like if the person had only been dead for no more than two hours. But with Rose the longer the person had been dead for, the more of a price Rose had to pay for such a thing to work. Rose ended up getting a job in the castle when she was pregnant with Luna, the king was kind and gentle but he had enemies. The king didn’t really have friends he could trust, which ended up changing once the king got to know Rose. One thing was certain and it was to keep her ability in the dark, and she did well with it. But the last time she would ever use her power was when her daughter Luna was born dead.

Rose knew right away the baby wasn’t breathing, she asked the nurse to get clean sheets so her mother could wash her. When the nurse left, she took her baby to her breast, and her gentle brown eyes looked down at her daughter's frail body. She knew what she was about to do could kill her, rather it is slow or fast this would kill her. She bit down on her finger making it bleed and placed a drop of her own blood into her baby's mouth. She chanted to the great mother which was something that never worked but she was desperate she wanted her baby to live. For the one time, the great mother listened to her child's prayer and took pity over Rose. The great mother had watched over their family since it began, she saw how the family used to be but had completely changed. She was a beautiful woman she looked like she was sixteen but this woman was ageless as her story goes. She granted her baby life but the price came in two different parts.

Rose would die the night her daughter turned six and that once Rose died Luna would inherit her mother's powers on top of her own. The great mother told Rose that Luna was meant to be a bride for the king, because without Luna the king was destined to die and the one who would pick up where the king left off would enslave everybody because his successor was a wizard that wanted to be king. And if he had ever become king, he would enslave everyone and the people that fought against him would be killed, very slowly. Before she had a chance to thank the great mother she vanished, and just in time because the nurse came in and shock seen on her face was priceless. Rose had noticed that the great mother healed her so she could move around without pain. She washed off her baby and Luna looked around the room, the nurse loved her instantly and when the king found out she had a baby he came down to congratulate her.

Now Kain was very special to Rose because she knew that even though she would die when her daughter was sick, that he would protect her. And as we all know life went on without a flaw, her daughter grew more and more beautiful as she got older, Luna liked the king he was kind even though he always had a horrible black cloud over his head. As Luna was taught by her mother, she taught her to use her power and when Luna used her powers, she could feel her power and her ability to heal any and all wounds. Now the night that her mother died she had a dream about her mother, she warned her to keep her powers hidden always for witches were feared and hated due to past history. But Luna noticed once she turned sixteen, he was around her all the time, which wasn’t anything she didn’t like in fact she loved his company. But she started to feel something for Kain the older she got, he was there with her through thick and thin.

And finally, it was the night of her birthday she was now 18, she didn’t know if the king would be able to come. Since he had been away for months, trying to help his army in the north since the enemy was advancing and they tried to slow them down if not stopping. She was out on her balcony and she thought about Kain a lot, she had been in love with him for a few years now. Every time she looked into his eyes; she could see love in them. Her hair was in a braid and she was wearing a simple blue-sky dress, she was looking up at the sky, she closed her eyes and a tear fell down her cheek. "Come back safely to me," She said like a whisper in a wind.

Luna felt moved to move and she followed her instincts it was how her gift worked; she had no idea she would be the strongest witch in the world. But she walked over to her piano and ran her fingers down the keys, something she hadn't worked with since her mother died. She sat down and swung her legs around so they were under the piano. She had two main gifts one was music and the other to heal wounds no matter what caused them. Something within her told her to play, to play a song she made for the sing. Her ability to play was magic because she could just make up lyrics to a song and she would be able to play it. She closed her eyes as tears fell down her face. She remembered what her mother told her, she was made for the king, to be his wife, his friend, and his protector. She was told not to hide her magic anymore, not after tonight. Before she knew it her fingers were making the piano play music as she vocalized the intro of the song until she started to sing.

We know all of each other's moves
In this twisted dance, we do
But we stubbornly refuse
To admit what this might be

'Cause I've been down this road before
Don't trust my instincts anymore
And it's easier to ignore
The fact that you unravel me

What do I do if you're no good for me
But I might be good for you
Why do I crave your love so desperately
When I don't even want to?

My defenses are down
I've lost all resistance
And when you're not touching me
I can feel your distance
So if you're gonna leave
Wherever you go please take me
At your side is where I'll be

Her music to the king was her way of welcoming him back because it was a beacon to show the king where she was, but every word of her song he was able to hear because of a bond they had. When the door opened her eyes opened up as she saw Kain in the doorway. She was allowing herself to go because she trusted him, this was the skill she hid until now.

You watch the world from on your throne
In a kingdom, no one knows
'Cause you'd rather be alone
Then be caught without your shield
But I came banging on the walls
It's like I heard your heartbeat call
And if this castle ever falls
I won't be anywhere but here
What do I do if I'm no good for you
But you might be good for me
Why aren't I brave enough to make a move
Instead of second guessing?
My defenses are down
I've lost all resistance
I can feel your distance
So if you're gonna leave

You are nothing that I wanted
But you are everything I needed
We know all of each other's moves
My defenses are down
I've lost all resistance
I can feel your distance
So if you're gonna leave

Please Take Me -Luna's Song

At first, Luna had no idea if he heard all of it but as she sang the song, she saw something change within him, which she had no idea what that would even be, but right now it didn’t mean much. Her eyes never went off his as she sang for the first time. But she allowed almost everything to come out, she allowed her true ability to come out but not the side that could expose her. But the way he responded to the song she knew she wanted to tell him, but she was afraid of him hating her. She was told by a seer many years ago she was meant for him, she had a vile of something in it. And that something was wonderful because she was told to drink it before making love to him, for it would produce a boy possibly twins since the king had been told over and over, he needs a wife and a hire. But she knew that would come whenever it was all on what the king wanted. Luna had seen him taking off his armor and she smiled when he came up to her, she slowly placed a hand on his cheek.

“Yes, Sire...” She said slowly.

Last edited:
Ok so I have reread your opening post and not gonna lie that has a lot going on in it.

So I am gathering you want me to be returning to the castle after having been away for about 6 months on campaign to asist in the north.

Im returning mostly because its your birthday and the day your a legally aged woman. Are you wanting it to get lusty quickly? Im ok if thats a yes but trying to understand where we want this to go before I respond.

Sorry I could always change it I'm leaving it your choice to go with see. I would however like him to kiss her at least. Being away from one another I'm sure its extremely lonely on the road. I'm open to anything

King Griffin had been pulled from his castle to support his troops. Good men that have gone to war to defend their borders, and protect their loved ones still home. It was a frustrating situation. At the border often small attacks followed by larger attacks somewhere else. They constantly probed for weakness in the border.

Masons and miners had even been called upon the construction of a wall. It would take time to build but sooner started sooner finished. Already one tower was constructed and the wall to the next begun.

He took this opportunity to return he was in need of some true rest as well as seeing Luna. She was almost like a daughter to him some of the court had even mentioned his connection to her hurt his options for a wife. Hev ignored them figuring if they really wanted to be his wife they would learn to accept the c young woman.

He finally arrived back at the castle. Shrugging off his traveling cloak as he made his way up to where hec had provided Luna a room her whole life. It was in a separate area from his own but not far. He could hear her singing and a smile crossed his face. Walking slowly up to her. Feeling weariness draining from him.

His hand caressing her cheek cupping it as he leaned down. Kissing her as a woman. Not as child, or as a daughter

The way he looked at her in that moment meant the world to her, finally she was being seen by the only person that mattered in her life. She always worried about the king but because she was a witch she could always sense when he was in danger so she in return called guardians to protect him and as many of his men as possible. Everything about him came to light in that kiss.

Tears fell down her cheek and looking into his eyes she didn't know what to do. She wanted him to make love to her, but didn't know what to do or what to tell him first. Her heart was racing and everything in her blood scremed for his touch. Being seen as a woman not as a child and not as a friend made her feel alive.

"I'm glad your back sire I missed you so much"

Back