The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissTaken said:
Congrats, cellis.

:)

I would have taken you out for drinks and then taken advantage of you....

well, a little bit!

;)

Oh thanks and i will take you up on that the next time I am there!:kiss:

Last edited:
MissTaken said:
I always thought it was my breast meat that was my best feature!

Who says you can only have one best feature? Besides, as good as your legs and tits are... I love your face!

Moving day is rapidly approaching and I've got SOOOOOOOOO much to still get done. ~pulling my hair out~ (no pun intended...lol)

Anyone wanna help????? ;)

dixicritter said:
Moving day is rapidly approaching and I've got SOOOOOOOOO much to still get done. ~pulling my hair out~ (no pun intended...lol)

Anyone wanna help????? ;)

If only I were closer and not working so much!:kiss:

RavenSpirit2k4 said:
A guy has offered me money for pics of my feet! Seriously. Now if only I had nice, smaller feet. My right foot has a curved toenail (which is painful sometimes, yes). :(

Un-frigging-believable! :eek: This guy just proved he's serious!!!!! Just for pics of my feet!

MissTaken said:
Is he a podiatrist?

Perhaps, he can fix that curved toenail thingymabob!

:D

I don't know what he is - except obviously rich. Seems to have a major foot fetish, though.

I'm still in shock. Really.

RavenSpirit2k4 said:
I don't know what he is - except obviously rich. Seems to have a major foot fetish, though.

I'm still in shock. Really.
did you send him pics....how much money did he give you? enquiring minds wanna know :D

Does he want pics of my feet.... I have really cute ones... and I could use some new flooring.....:D

A Desert Rose said:
You know what, you guys?

Something's and people are just too fucking ridiculous for words.

amen

and i am one of them for letting certain people
(boy that's giving them credit)
bait me

Richard49 said:
amen

and i am one of them for letting certain people
(boy that's giving them credit)
bait me
Richard, I don't need to remind you how many friends you DO have, already.

Devote your energies to those who matter. ;-)

Now I'd like to say that it really annoys me when people don't check their PM boxes.

grrrrrrrrrr....

A Desert Rose said:
Now I'd like to say that it really annoys me when people don't check their PM boxes.

grrrrrrrrrr....

Rose,

I hate that too. especially when someone sends me a nice PM to thank me for something, then I try to respond in kind and can't because their box is full Miss T:rolleyes: :rose:

(looks around for who said that.)

If by some chance this is in regards to Richard's pm box, its broke, I don't think its a matter of it being full. At least that is what he has stated.

I dun know shrugs

Re: ...

RJMasters said:
Rose,

I hate that too. especially when someone sends me a nice PM to thank me for something, then I try to respond in kind and can't because their box is full Miss T:rolleyes: :rose:

(looks around for who said that.)

If by some chance this is in regards to Richard's pm box, its broke, I don't think its a matter of it being full. At least that is what he has stated.

I dun know shrugs

No, it's not Richard. But thanks for your comments. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back