The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's NOT just that

it's darkest before dawn, cuz in my case the light I see is actually a wall of water coming to sweep me away!!!

(Goddess bless can one lone human take much more?)

*head shake*

Looks like it's happening again. I got put on a pedestal for a few days just to get slapped off onto the ground. Shoulda known better.

Kajira Callista said:
wanna show me? :eek:

Definitely , lets start with

chains2.jpg

:devil:

Kajira Callista said:
its kinda spooky when its quiet around here...i keep hearing chains rattle.

Spooky? With ghosts???

"These chains are the chains I forged in life...each link another subbie I bound and beat...I shall never be free of these chains, EbDomeezer....Beware my fate...BEWARE...."

(with apologies to Mr Charles Dickens)

James G 5 said:
Spooky? With ghosts???

"These chains are the chains I forged in life...each link another subbie I bound and beat...I shall never be free of these chains, EbDomeezer....Beware my fate...BEWARE...."

LOL

James G 5 said:
Spooky? With ghosts???

You should have that one published. :)

A guy has offered me money for pics of my feet! Seriously. Now if only I had nice, smaller feet. My right foot has a curved toenail (which is painful sometimes, yes). :(

RavenSpirit2k4 said:
A guy has offered me money for pics of my feet! Seriously. Now if only I had nice, smaller feet. My right foot has a curved toenail (which is painful sometimes, yes). :(

My feet have drawn a bit of attention since posting this av.

Geesh, and I always thought it was my breast meat that was my best feature!

:D

I have the best friends... I won an award at work... a big one... and no one said anything about it... but two of my friends took me out tonight for dinner and drinks... they are the best!

Congrats, cellis.

:)

I would have taken you out for drinks and then taken advantage of you....

well, a little bit!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back