The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

I received a lovely pm from a lovely regular Lit poster. I appreciated her reaching out, and I've enjoyed getting to know her. She is funny, seems genuine, and an all around "cool chick."

As for the others I've received. ...ladies, I'm not a piece of meat to be used and gobbled up and/or teased. I'm am a human being. Merely a man. Please stop pm'in me your sexy wishes for me to grant. Ain't happening...no matter how much you beg and plead....

would love some PM's from the lovely ladies of Lit.. flirty..sexy.. very nawty.. & yes..even jus' a nice hello & introduction for a nice conversation...*S*

I love to get PM's. When I get on lit and I have a pm. I am reminded of AOL's "you've got mail", it's exciting.

I would love a whole series of PMs that becomes a good conversation

I would love to get PM's from ladies.

No matter how random.

My work has hard days and sometimes something random would cheer me.
Even just a hug occasionally. :)

:)

Not that anyone here knows me, but if any ladies feel so inclined....I'll give this a shot

I enjoy getting PMs, especially now that we are isolated and have fewer person to person contacts.

I would love to receive some PM's from ladies who wish to talk about anything an adult sexual theme, in any context you like. See what develops....:)

It's great to get PM's. Look forward to it. Had them that got me nice and hard. Some that start some great conversation, lead to friends, and a few that gave both of us pleasure !

Heck yes, I'm always open to PMs. Respectful, obv. And especially any that recommend music/movies/podcasts etc.

Lockdown fever in full effect over here :)

It's great to receive them. Don't get me wrong some of the more steamy and explicit ones are great, but sometimes I like the ones where we can get a good conversation going.

Back