The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

HERE'S a twist

I would like to receive PM's with material that is unique. IF you PM me, please be original. Thank you :)

Two of the people I met on Lit and hold dear to me don't post much on the threads. Actually, they don't post at all anymore. I wish to request PMs from someone who doesnt post much/a lurker/an alt. Any gender, any age, it doesn't matter. PM me about anything really, your day, interests, why you stopped being a vegan, why star wars is and always shall be better than star trek... well not anything - I really really don't want to play. I only request you to read my profile if you decide to write and be prepared to pardon me if I bore you.

Last edited by a moderator:
23/m Here

Would absolutely like some PMs! Haven't posted hardly at all on the boards but have been a long time Lit Reader and Lit-Chat user. Would prefer PMs from ladies, after all, that's what we are here for isn't it?

I love getting PMs from ladies.

I'm a 32 yo British male. This page is just for fun and my real life is kept separate.

But anyone looking for fun chat... fill my box. :D

No. Wait! I meant.... ;-)

Of course I'd love pm's. My very closest online friend came from a random pm she sent me. Yes, that's right, women can start things up too.

Busy getting dressed for a long day of conferences. Would love some random messages, fantasies, pictures to help get me through the day.

Hello any and everybody, I am a 57yo bi mwm, would love a pm from anyone, about anything.

What a great idea

I wasn't sure how to put myself out there, but yes, I'd love to receive PMs. I'd love the chance to meet some new folks, or enjoy some flirtation, or for that matter straight up have an erotic chat that leaves us both moaning and cumming. I'm up for PMs anywhere on the spectrum.

I'm always up for meeting new people so I'd like to get some random PM's. Maybe we will have something in common, maybe we won't feel free to message and we can find out.

PM's

Sure, I would love to receive any PM's. Always looking for a conversation that's fun and/or sexy. I need some fun and excitement in my life and I'm sure not getting it at home. Maybe you feel the same way. 😘

I want to talk to someone with a massive cock.

I have a giant hen, and I'm looking to discuss breeding opportunities. :)

I would be glad to get some pm from a lady, or two or three ;) I promise, I will answer. ;)

Back