The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'm really hoping our new cat, who sneaked out and stopped out all day yesterday, is either spayed or did not get laid. :eek:

"To a New Yorker like yourself, a Hero is some kind of weird sandwich, not some nut who goes up against three tigers!"

Even if I were to meet someone today, and get positive waves from her, and got something started, I'm still (probably) not sleeping with her today.

You really need to get laid on the first date?
Good Luck, mate
:)

And of course none of the women that I emailed through dating sites recently actually even looked at my profile, let alone answered my emails...

Well, I was going to on Saturday... But I couldn't get it up. u_u

But good news is that the gal wasn't too put out by it and we're supposed to try it again tomorrow!

(And it's her first time too. Like, ever. Wish me luck!)

the days are long, the years are short (borrowed from Gretchen Rubin, The Happiness Project, in a context she likely never thought of...or did she? the lil chipmunk cheeked vixen...)

I wish...

No, really, I wish I would get laid again. It would brighten up my mood for a month afterward.

It's only 06:30 but seems very very unlikely.

Good thing May is Masturbation Month!

Wrong thread

Sorry I was looking for the "I didn't get laid today, and can't remember when I last did" thread or was it the "How I miss those days before we had children, and don't even get me started on those uni days. How I miss them" thread.

Not bitter.

I have high hopes for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a party with eye candy, the guy I have a crush on (who has a crush back), and the last guy who brought me to orgasm (one of two) who is currently unattached.

Wish me luck!

Me and my friend have started the ETA initiative. (end the anniversary) Because if I make it to august, it will be a full year.

I know that that isn't much compared to some... but I really want to break this streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back