The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My closest thing to getting fucked last month was when I was stood up by a two-night-stand who threatened to visit me.

The guy is a spitting image of a Swedish actor, but I don't find teenage behaviour attractive in a 35yo man.

I found an outlet for a couple weeks, but alas, she seems to have moved on....so I'm back...my cot still available?

I'm new here, but this is the God damnest thread I have ever seen! Ya'll are bragging about not getting laid?

Oh, me - noob in the house......I got none today either, but that is because I married a nun - nun in the morning, nun in the evening, and nun at night.

My biggest problem isn't that I can't GET any, my problem is that I can't find a guy that I actually want to have it WITH.

Except that adorable guy I saw last week. Rugged yet cute, manly and tall and muscular, and with a deeeeeeeeeeeeep voice. I would have jumped him, but there were too many people waiting for the bus.:eek:

My biggest problem isn't that I can't GET any, my problem is that I can't find a guy that I actually want to have it WITH.

Except that adorable guy I saw last week. Rugged yet cute, manly and tall and muscular, and with a deeeeeeeeeeeeep voice. I would have jumped him, but there were too many people waiting for the bus.:eek:

yeah i know the problem... if sex with just anyone was all i wanted, i guess i could be getting laid right now... but it's very hard to find someone that interests me... and then, when i can actually think of someone i would like to have sex with, and might even know it would be good, it is not a good idea for one reason or the other...

yeah i know the problem... if sex with just anyone was all i wanted, i guess i could be getting laid right now... but it's very hard to find someone that interests me... and then, when i can actually think of someone i would like to have sex with, and might even know it would be good, it is not a good idea for one reason or the other...

It's also not helpful when you've made vows to stay faithful to one person, and that person isn't around. :rolleyes:

I hope you find a guy soon who fulfills your criteria. :rose: :)

thanks... well i had thought i found him, which now just makes it harder... ah well...

but yeah, i also know the feeling of not having the person where you are...

So, I saw that girl I like.

She was kissing a guy.

He wasn't me.

:(

(Nope, nada for today. Even better, I tossed and turned until 5 AM and then had to get up at 9 for five hours of classes with a half-hour lunch in between. I'm going to be having a word with the fairy who distributes the sleeping dust.)

sorry... well, maybe you meet another girl you like? or she realizes she would be kissing you rather?

nothing for me either...

I'm staying home tonight too. Not just because of the apartment being a total mess, but because some morons broke into my car last week and wrecked the ignition - no, kiddies, this ISN'T the type of car you start by shoving a screwdriver into the hole and twisting it around.

They left a monkey wrench behind, but they stole a canvas bag I had forgotten in the car. Serves them right. There was cat pee on it.

(Yes, I have incontinent cats!)

Toothbrush? Too small! I'm spoiled, I want something like the leg of a table. Now, to figure out how to make it vibrate...

Toothbrush? Too small! I'm spoiled, I want something like the leg of a table. Now, to figure out how to make it vibrate...

No, no, it's all about those nicely vibrating bristles... :D

Paired with a vibrator or a zucchini or whatever else is handy. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back