The Hunter's Being Hunted (closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Yvette Barns

Since the beginning of time man hadn't been the only creation that had been made, other beings stayed in the shadows, as humankind was always in the light. It took humanity a very long time to discover such a species lived in the shadows, unfortunately, the man started off as cavemen, not very smart at first but as time passed they became highly intelligent. It was the same for werewolves as well, only werewolves were more wolf than anything else. They didn't know right or wrong, and they didn't want to know right from wrong. But over the course of hundreds of years, both species grew up side by side. The very first werewolf had been spotted in the late 1600s. The wolf was killing a farmer's lambs for food, unfortunately, the lambs that he had eaten were for food for the villagers. The werewolf ran and unfortunately, a crew of five men chased the werewolf and killed him. This caused a rift in both species and over time the conflict between them got more and more deadly. In 1890 people decided to make a group that killed werewolves, it didn't matter if the werewolf was nothing more but a cub, that cub would be killed, then the rest of the cubs family. Some hunters took pleasure in what they were doing, at first it was a group of middle-aged men. Never any women and never any young boys. They did it this because children should be allowed to be a child, that no one had the right to take away the future of any child no matter if it was a boy or girl. unfortunately, a child's life goes by very quickly and some hunters actually missed their own childhood. Wanting to go back to a much simpler time. Children were very precious to their parents and to their community.

Unfortunately, that was about to change...

Yvette Barns was born into a world of violence and so-called Justice. She had been taught since day one to never trust anyone and never use her heart. Her parents were hunters and she would be a hunter as well, the only issue? It was going to be far from simple to make her a hunter. She had a kind heart and killing was something she would never like, but she does what was it expected of her and always had. She was loved but also wiped into shape, turned into the perfect soldier. She was very smart and very beautiful. She wanted peace and loved music, she was beautiful but not a bitch about it. And was considered somewhat of a nerd, all because she loved to learn new things and love to read. To Yvette life was precious and did not understand why the group she was stuck with wanted to murder innocent people. They were different, yes but these beings deserved to live as much as they did. It was said 100s of years ago Werewolves were here before people were. And that they were the cousins to them. Life was beyond complicated but that was life for you, growing up in the world of today she picked up a skill that helps her a lot. The skill she picked up was the ability to tell when someone was lying, and when someone was being honest. It helped her throughout her life. Everyone she knew lied to her and others. It was like a factory of white lies and harsh lies. But there was one person in her life that never lied to her, and the funny thing was he lives right beside her. Bo was a very sweet person, and very cute to boot. When they moved there, he was there ready. And had been there since he was born.

Of course, she didn't know everything about Bo and even though he never lied to her, he wasn't fully himself around her. That was very easy to see and she could also see it in his eyes. She had no idea what he was hiding but then again she was hiding something about her as well, perhaps that is why she truly cared about him. That and he was rather handsome to boot, but looks weren't everything. He was very kind and had been there for her since day one. But soon both their worlds would be changed forever, and trust was going to be tested in so many different ways its not going to be funny. She was out taking care of her garden not a care in the world at the moment, she was humming to herself as she heard Bo's door open and close, she heard the door slam shut and she turned her head seeing him, it was close to night time but still plenty of light, it was nice and cool out which was perfect weather for her to plant since she never did very good at being overly hot.

"Hey Stranger" She called out to him and gave a small wave at him, followed by a kind smile. As she walked over to him she removed her gloves and placed her hand on the top of the small fence. "Everything okay with you?" She asked curiously as to where he was going at 5:30 pm. "You know me I am nosey but nosey because I care"

Last edited:
Boris Queen (Friends call him Bo)

"I know you care Yvette" Bo replies with a little laugh as he zip his jacket. Bo was a pure breed, both parents were wolf so this was the only life he knew. Never experienced what it was like to be normal. In the pack he was a beta, born that way. Apart from silver which burned like acid, wolfs feared hunters most. They were a cruel lot, it was in their nature to destroy what they can't understand. He had lost both parents to hunters and so carried a grudge against them.

"And you aren't nosy either. You are the true definition of a model neighbor and friend."
He had known Yvette for four years nows since she moved in. She was a gorgeous intelligent lady, super friendly and hardworking. Look how she turned a desert into a garden. She was his best friend, he hid nothing from her, well except the fact that he is wolf. Bo most time keeps his distance or cut out of conversation, he was beginning to develop feelings for her, and dreaded her safety.

"I'm heading to my aunt's. Its been a while I paid her a visit." He lean on the fence and glance at her work. His scent slowly filled the air as werewolves naturally had high aphrodisiac smell especially during mating season which was getting dangerously close.

"Don't you think you should call it a break. Visibility will be pretty low soon with the sun fading."

Attachments

• 8ff08eb91f13acf2c68c1a41024645d2.jpg
    8ff08eb91f13acf2c68c1a41024645d2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
She smiled hearing what he said as she removed her gloves, wiping away a little bead of sweat that was on her brow. Sighing softly she nodded to him "I suppose, it has been one of those days when I needed some peace. As for your Aunt, it's always important to spend time with family, I don't have that ability since all my family is dead" Yvette close her eyes as a tear fell down her face, because she could barely remember her parent's faces, she felt like she was an evil person. When in reality she wasn't bad, it was who she worked with made her that way. Her head slowly went down and her eyes opened.

Sadness could be seen in her eyes which she tried to hide from him, it was the anniversary of their death yet it felt like it was only yesterday they were killed. She didn't even think about it as she placed her hand on his, she was so confused in every way possible. But shit made sense when he was near her, she had feelings for him and the way she smelt would pretty much tell him that.

"Have fun at your Aunt's place Bo I am sure she will like your company, I know I adore your company always." She liked Bo he was very sweet and extremely nice. Sometimes she wondered what he thought of her.

"We should hang out at some point to, I spend to much time inside"

Last edited:
Back