The Fae Stones: Prelude, John Ross

Sorcha gripped John’s shirt when he pushed a finger in, the man unaware how tender she was from the intense fucking with his demon the night before. The slight soreness made his explorations feel sharper, more intense, and her slit weeped nectar onto his hand.

“Wh—what else do we need to get before we leave, Sir?” She asked, gasping in pleasure. She moaned and whimpered, her mouth open right at his collarbone, which she began to lick.

John was quiet for a few moments, "we need to look at your clothing, pack a few garments. I'll have some things made for you while we travel to London. So Cook will have to measure you before we leave."

Her licking him, he enjoyed and took her hand and placed it on his cock.

"And we should eat. Other than those tasks, I could stop what I'm doing so we can set out...."

“No, please!” The hand he put on his shaft grasped it and began to caress the head, the silken skin slightly hot under her touch. Her slit was leaking, and she wanted something desperately to plug it.

“Please put your cock inside me, Sir. You touched me and...” she trailed off, “It feels so good, please...” she whimpered. She was already moving to align her small pink slit with the head of his member, desperate for her morning fuck.

John let her guide his cock head into folds of her sex, his cock head barely into her pussy when he slowly rolled onto his back, pulling her on top of him, his cock slipping deeply into her pussy.

"Take your time Pet, no need to rush this morning."

Sorcha gasped as he slid into her to the hilt, her round rear resting just above his sac, which she idly wondered about, whether he was full or drained because of her coupling with Azaesi the night before.

The tip of his large cock pressed against her womb, and she began to undulate above him, moaning, finding her balance and rocking. “Do you want to cum inside me, Sir?”

“Do you want to cum inside me, Sir?”

He was puzzled a bit by her question...she was begging for him yesterday evening to filler her to the hilt.

"Yes, always want to fill you Pet", his hands rested on her hips, running up and down her sides. He observed her bruised breasts rising and falling with her rocking, the bruises were lightening as he watched.

Note to ask her about that odd question..he through, enjoying the sights, sounds and touch of her riding him.

Sorcha began bouncing on his cock, the tip hitting her just right as she did so, the bite marks on her breasts and the bruises on her thigh very apparent against her pale skin but already lightening.

“Sir, I’m going to—“ she arched her back then, as she writhed on top of his muscular form, her pussy clamping onto him and encouraging him to orgasm.

Her whole body shook, and tightened on his cock, and he released with her, his seed overfilling her womb again.

Sorcha rode his orgasm as he spurted inside her, her abdomen filling again with his seed, which seemed a separate thing from what Azaesi had given her earlier. If she didn’t know both inhabited the same body, she would think two different men had her in the last 12 hours.

She slumped forward to lie on his chest, as they were both still clothed, and she may have wanted to sleep.

Sorcha lay on his chest, his cock still inside her and soft now. She was still, resting on top of him, one ear pressed against his chest. her arms over his shoulders. He could feel their intermixed love juice flowing from her cunt and over his thighs. John thought back through his wonderful morning, had he heard that name on her lips this morning. She was so quiet, it was difficult to hear her correctly. Currently, that didn't matter, she was sleeping and resting as she should and he wasn't going to disturb her.

She was cozy and warm, and he really didn't want to leave this moment. It was perfect for him, and he laid there, eyes closing, the warmth of a woman on him lulling him back to sleep.

Back