THE EUCALYPTUS TREE...The world's finest Cuisine

Status
Not open for further replies.
RainDove25 said:
Sent far and wide by Snail mail.... leaving a trail of minty freshness!

(..Drool not include.. :p )

rapidly manufacturing as fast as possible.........
7.gif

RainDove25 said:
Could have sworn you mentioned...
----->SAUSAGE...bigger...thicker......more "filling"....hehehe

Polish or Amish....hehehe

koalabear said:
geeeesh.told that lemon to wear the koala suit.....geeeesh........ :eek:

* giggles*

* hands on hips*
Ill be back later, Ill expect supper on the table when I get back.. grrrr :catgrin:

I thought this is where you find Koalas???????? :confused:

Be back when This Tree has some recipes... Need all the help I can get! And I heard that Bears know how too...... ;) :kiss:

koalabear said:
Polish or Amish....hehehe

RainDove25 said:
I thought this is where you find Koalas???????? :confused:

Be back when This Tree has some recipes... Need all the help I can get! And I heard that Bears know how too...... ;) :kiss:

picky, picky people...all want sauce and no help preparing it...geeesh...... :p :p :p

MidnightVixen said:
* giggles*

* hands on hips*
Ill be back later, Ill expect supper on the table when I get back.. grrrr :catgrin:

*tosses large beef tongue onto the table*............ :cool: :p

Bear should hurry back and throw out some of his packaged MINTNESS he has been shipping out all day to try to cover it up I think.....hehehehe ;)

starrynightin64 said:
OOOOOO we have tree rot????? :p
EWWWWWWWW

RainDove25 said:
Bear should hurry back and throw out some of his packaged MINTNESS he has been shipping out all day to try to cover it up I think.....hehehehe ;)
you think he has something in the mint business with Martha Stewart???

He is planning on Snail Mailing Packaged Minty-ness across the country I think.... and he mentioned Amish girls... maybe they help with the wrapping???? ....... :rolleyes:

starrynightin64 said:
you think he has something in the mint business with Martha Stewart???

RainDove25 said:
He is planning on Snail Mailing Packaged Minty-ness across the country I think.... and he mentioned Amish girls... maybe they help with the wrapping???? ....... :rolleyes:
he teaches Amish waifs to unwrap....

Well unless they want to be wrapping for a Cat shoot'n Koala... they better head out and get to it...... Lol

starrynightin64 said:
I didn't think any of them were old enough to be married

Last edited:
RainDove25 said:
Well unless they want to be wrapping for a Cat shoot'n Koala... they better head out and get to it...... Lol
**picks up the white Lit house phone & has them connect me to Martha's people** :D

Status
Not open for further replies.