The Dutch Lit Café

M's girl said:
Dus je lust wel een stukje appeltaart? Mooi. Slagroom erbij? :D
Yes, good, I'll accept a slice of applepie but ... you lost me in the slagroom (which btw must sound incredibly guttural :D ) ...

M's girl said:
When you tell them they serve a decent cup of coffee? Cool.
LOL no, I meant guys learn fast when they have to chat with girls ;)

I'm off for a bit ... see you soon: coffee and company are delicious :) :rose:

Nou, ik ben wel toe aan koffie mét appeltaart:

Leuk, ik bekleed de wieg wel ... @#$%^&!

Guttural kan ook opgevat worden als "from the gutter".
Kleine associatie bij slagroom. LOL

:D

Ik niks begrjipe, doch de appeltaart is goed ... meer alstublieft :D

not all 'from the gutter' is inconvenient ;)

vibes said:
Ik niks begrjipe, doch de appeltaart is goed ... meer alstublieft :D

not all 'from the gutter' is inconvenient ;)

LOL It seems to me, you got the important part right.

:D

M's girl said:
Oké dan, nog een appeltaart met slagroom voor meneer :D (niet op het vréselijke bordje letten :p )

I can see how from the gutter in some very special cases can be good, actually... ;) I know this place here in NL where you can actually pick up girls from there, literally. If you don't mind they're all are drunk beyond belief. It's like a local religion almost :D

Oops, there goes our 'nice' reputation :rolleyes:

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

:cool: ;)

M's girl said:
Oké dan, nog een appeltaart met slagroom voor meneer :D (niet op het vréselijke bordje letten :p )

I can see how from the gutter in some very special cases can be good, actually... ;) I know this place here in NL where you can actually pick up girls from there, literally. If you don't mind they're all are drunk beyond belief. It's like a local religion almost :D

Oops, there goes our 'nice' reputation :rolleyes:
Is it that small island called Texel, by any chance? :cool:

Yummie cake ... lekker, yes?

M's girl said:
They're like thát on Texel too? :eek: No I meant Volendam, actually. Although I must admit it's been a while .... but it always amazed me that so many young girls got so drunk that they very literally could not stand on their feet anymore. I've seen some laying around, I'm ashamed to say... :eek:

Glad you like the cake... made it from scratch :D
Volendam? :eek: I've been to Volendam ... but all I got was fresh harings with onion :rolleyes: go figure :D

Nah ... it was during the day: no sight of wanton lasses :p ; the harings were really fresh and tasty though

Back