The daughter VanHelsing (closed)

She felt safe with him but she was unsure of the train. It was a little loud to her but with him by her now it was just a very noisy adventure that held her curiosity like a child.

Hkw long with this take? Can we explore this.... Train?

Miles looked over to her and nodded. Speaking as encouragingly as he could, he smiled to her as he talked.

"We can explore as much as you like, there should be a dinning car where they will fix us food, there should be some place we can go to get on an upper level to look out and around. my only concern is, we want to be careful of where we go. I don't think anyone followed us, but it's best to be safer than sorry.

Regarding how long.... we should be on the train for about a week, there should be a few stops along the way, but mostly here. Oh I'll make sure we get off the train when we can, and see a few places.. if you'd like.

He'd thought about arming her, but thought that giving her a pistol without any instruction might cause both of them to get hurt. But he also was concerned that he was treating her with kid gloves and shouldn't.

"Nadya, you lived in that village your entire life... did they.. show you how to use any weapons? Guns? Knives? Bow and Arrow anything?"

He was trying to think of anything else other than kissing her again.. looking at her lips he grew a touch closer than he should.. but couldn't help it..

I would like to look around.

She heard the words of a week on the train and was unsure of that.

Getting to see places would be nice. I can use a bow and arrow... Why?

She smiled at his leaning closer she wasn't sure why but it was comfortable and natural..

"To protect yourself really, the men I fought off earlier in our little adventure should be kept at a distance. so we'll have to work on that..."

He wanted to take her hand in his and explore the train but the closer he leaned in the more he wanted to.. needed to kiss her...

"I'm...I'm sorry about earlier.. the kiss..I hope i didn't..offend you."

No... Not offended... Comforting...

She smiled.

What other weapons do you think I could learn on a train?

"comforting?" Miles thought, and then Nadya smiled...

The urge overwhelmed him, and he leaned in a little closer..

"I'll have to think on it.."

Leaning in he kissed her again.. for the first time, but not the last he hoped.

This time, he poured his soul into it, at first slight touch of the lips and then a bit more passionate. Miles didn't assume she'd allow their first kiss to wonder, to become more passionate, she might just slap him for assuming anything, but her comment at least gave him subtle permission to kiss her again..

Breaking the kiss, Miles slightly sucked her bottom lip back, releasing then smiling.

"Are you becoming more... comfortable?"

Her eyes closed as a whimper of confusion and the tenderness of it all slipped from her. Her eyes staring deep into his as she smiled.

Yes... Comfortable and safe.

She curled close. It was all new and strange but so very natural and safe there with Miles.

Meeting her eyes.. Miles sought to only make her comfortable..

"I.. hope... I..hope.. you'll be comfortable the entire trip.. I am sure there are things we can learn from each other.. "

leaning in, Miles intended to kiss Nadya again.. "Have you ever been... truly kissed Nadya??"

Her eyes echoed her confusion as she answered him.

No... I have known nothin... like... what you have done.

"Nadya, you mean... this is the first time you've been kissed?

There were no boys back home??"

Miles had watched Nadya for a few months before he'd finally been sent to get her, during that time he'd never once seen her with another man, but he'd always thought maybe she'd just not had any long term relationships.

He was surprised, but someone as beautiful as Nadya surely would have had suitors of some sort.

Gathering Nadya in his arms, he smiled.. "Well let's fix that shall we?"

She bit her bottom lip but smiled to him.

The elder was always so protective over me.

She curled up in his arms.

Yes.

Miles hands subtly found the sides of Nadya's hips, bringing her ever closer to him, without another thought, Miles Kissed her, intently this time, making sure his lips lingered upon hers as his hands wondered up and down her sides, slowly lifting her shirt and reaching underneath to the soft skin beneath.

His lips glidded across her own, softly urging her to open her mouth, a dance began, slowly teasing, but never pushing too fast. If this was indeed the first time Nadya had been truly kissed, he wanted it to be memorable.. for all the right reasons.

Her eyes closed and her lips parted at his tenderness. Her hands move to caress over his chest and to slither through his hair. Her mind was reeling from all the new sensations of his tenderness.

Miles...

She whimpered as the kiss broke briefly.

Gripping her side gently, he smiled through their kiss. His eyes seeking hers, Miles nipped at her lips, and whispered in reply..

"hold that thought..." making a slightly silly smile, and cocking his head to the side, Miles

quickly stripped out of his jacket and tossed it across the small room, removing the dual shoulder holsters and placing them quickly but carefully on the other bench seat.

Returning to Nadya he kissed her passionately, his tongue again slipping inside her mouth,hoping her hands would return to combing through his hair...

upon returning to Nadya, Miles reached out with both hands for the sides of her shirt, attempting to pull it up and expose her taught stomach, and catch a glimpse of her breasts.

With every fiber of his being he wanted to be with her, undress her and explore Nadya's body for hours.

He could feel himself grow aroused, his manhood straining against the fabric of his pants. His arousal was obvious...

"Thank you... for trusting me...."

It was all so overwhelming and intoxicating at the same time as she whimpered her hands moved back to his cheeks and hair as they kissed. Barely registering him moving her shirt.

Slowly pulling up her blouse, Miles' thumbs found the underside of her breasts, subtly he leaned down and found Nadya's right nipple, nipping.. then tugging just lightly.. gauging her approval, would she pull away? or would she allow him to continue??

The taste of her skin was intoxicating, and as his tongue swirled around her right nipple his right hand teased her left breast...

slight moans of pleasure escaped his lips along with groans of pleasure....

he dared not talk.. he allowed his actions to speak for him...

She tensed somewhat with a whimper unsure of what he was doing but did not seek to stop him yet.

Slowly Miles leaned her down on her back allowing them to stretch out on the cushioned bench.

His touch was light, his intentions were to arouse Nadya, and he sincerely hoped she enjoyed what he was doing. Subtly...he licked at her left nipple swirling his tongue around it as it grew hard. Once it was fully erect, miles switched to her right nipple, blowing softly across it, and proceeding to give her right nipple just as much attention as he had the other...

The hardness of his manhood also grew.. it wanted release, Miles wanted to feel her soft hands upon him but he wouldn't push.. well any more that he already was...

She gasped at the feel of it all. She trusted Miles and smiled to him her hand reaching to his cheeks at his affections.

Miles

Her voice a whisper zbe did not even realize had escaped her.

Her voice like a sweet melody, Miles could hear her call his name forever...

Slowly he took her shirt high enough to take it off, lightly tossing it across the room landing on the opposite couch.

Reaching for her hands, he sat up, looking upon her exposed chest, the soft rise and fall of her breathing was almost hypnotic.

"You are so beautiful Nadya...."

Placing her hands at his chest he hoped she might take the lead and undress him.. he hoped...

She suspected that she was to mimic him and remove his shirt. Biting her lip she moved to remove his shirt as well.

Back