The Darker Side of Nothing.

"To an extent..."
He studied her.
"I ejaculated... But never entered you..." His voice thoughtful. "Why?"

"I was just wondering is all," she said. "I certainly don't feel any different down there." She smiled.

A deep groan of pleasure sounded breathlessly against her ear, the feel of her clench and unclench around his shaft. He knew her climax was very eminent upon her, holding his beautiful little love closer kisses her throat tenderly. The familiar tingling feeling deep down in his loins release was eminent, moving as one as they made passionate love together ''Aye Ivory...Grrruh as am I.''

Her little body would arch up as her it found release. Her bitter sweet essence would soak and cover his shaft as he slid in and out with little to no resistance. Her voice became a delicate roar as her form was left trembling under her lover, her keeper, her protector, her master.

The way his beautiful love arches up reaching her peak, she flows with love juices bathing his thrusting member. Growling so deeply vibrations shook her body within, just as her delicate roar escapes her throat. His release came with an orgasmic full body shudder, his seed gushes into his trembling lover, his mate, his protectee, his devoted one.

She would pull him close and place a careful kiss upon his neck. Embracing his form for a moment in silence.

Holding his beautiful Ivory as she warmly kisses his neck in the bliss of love making, keeping his weight off his mates pregnant belly he just watches her with adoring eyes. Reaching up to begin massaging her shoulders gently, soothing tired muscles from the exertion of love they'd made. ''Aye my beautiful lass and mother of my child...you are forever my one and only love.''

Last edited:
"Are you hungry now my pet?" Her voice soft and tender against his flesh.

Last edited:
"You won't... Unless I accidentally slipped inside." His voice soft as he took her hand. Gradually the room started to fade. He bumped her bags with his hip ensuring they followed.

She smiled as the room faded around them and she let herself be whisked off into the way he traveled.

They appeared in a dark alley, the air smells of.spaghetti and light music danced around them. "Don't speak unless spoken to." His voice stern as he.led them into a grand red building.

Angus's stomach growls right about the time he's asked if he's hungry, in a sweet way using her pet name for him. ''Aye my Lass...though it be soundin like I ate a bear.'' Chuckling with a grin on his face he kisses her temple. ''You and our wee babe must be hungry too.''

Smiling she would slip from his form ad scamper down the stairs and fire up the range. Soon after the smell of meat and.potatoes would fill the air.

Grinning he chuckles deeply as she slips out of his arms, still nude she scampered away as he watched. The smell of something tasty cooking draw him from bed, pulling his breeches on loosely tying to laces. Trotting down the stairs and peek around this corner, snuffling the sent of meat sizzling in the pan.

She would smile and toss a mushroom slice at him. "I see you! Not sneaky Angus..." Turning back to the oven she would shake her head softly, her long hair tickling the small of her back. Little dimples rested just above her round heart shaped ass. The light caught the curve just enough to make it appear nearly edible.

Catching the mushroom in his mouth laughing, chewing he stepped up behind her wrapped his arms about her waist. Leaning his head down lightly on his loves shoulder ''What's cookin my wee Lass?'' Sneaks his hand from her cute baby belly, giving her delectable heart shaped ass a playful spank. ''I could just eat you all up you're so sweet...grrrrmmm.''

A tiny squeal left her and she gently nuzzled her ass back against him. Her voice soft as she spoke. "Deer tenderloin... Potatoes, sauteed onions and mushrooms..." Gently she would grind into him. "Hungry?"

Chuckling deeply nuzzling her softly as she let's out a squeal, enjoying to feeling of her ass all wiggly against him. Listening to her soft voice describe what shes cooking. ''Grrrrmmm sounds a tasty as you are my lass...very hungry''

Last edited:
Whimpers softly and leans back into you. Her eyes closing. "Mmm go on now, so I can finish..." Her voice woven in a loom of seduction. Her delicate heart racing.

Smiling from her soft little whimper as she's leaning back into me. ''Aye my Lass.'' She had a way with words that easily kept his attention. With a kiss to her cheek and another warm embrace, and away he did go to dress, go outside gather wood and do a few little chores.

Sighing softly as he left her form.relaxed and her eyes drifted red, she had held it.in for so long as he embraced her. Her form shivered and a tear slid down her cheek. So she would need to be locked away, waiting for the birth of her daughter alone.

Pushing all thoughts to the back of her mind she finished cooking and the redness faded gradually, her head calmed as did her body. She set the little table and made her way up the steps to dress. Her gown was a light one, sage green in color. She wore nothing underneath because her swollen breasts were tender, and panties were a bother.

Back