The Dark Mirror (reserved for Nickissora)

They all took turns fucking me. Nina could handle it though. She was fucked constantly while being in the mirror. She sucked all the demons off and they fucked both her pussy and ass after Zack fucked her. "I had fun Zack." Nina said in Lisa's form before going back to her own. It was soon time for him to go back.

Last edited:
-Zack came out of the mirror as He said good by. Straightening up the room in the back he made sure his job was done and sighed gently. He covered the mirror, up and shook his head as he left the room. He walked out seeing Lisa with a package she just put away.-"Whats going on Lisa?"

[that would of been plenty of time from him cleaning up in the back and stuff]

(Time resumes)

A delivery man arrived bringing me a package. Strangely, it was not for the store, but for me from a company called Wicked Desires. I wondered if Zack had ordered me something prior to revealing his feelings for me. It was not too long that the phone rang. It was Mr. Cipher. He was coming back from his business trip. He called to see how things were going with his store. "Things are going wonderfully. The count from last night was $5,000 and the night before was $6,500." I said.

He then mentioned the box which gave me a little chills. Mr. Cipher was not a bad looking guy, but there was something about him that kind of creeped me out. I opened the box to find a very revealing dress, stockings, and high heels. The thing that really gave me the chills was the fact that he even gave me a jeweled g-string that sure as hell did not cover anything. However, something was preventing me from saying anything against the gifts that he gave me. I told him that they were beautiful and I would love to wear them. He then asked me to dinner the next night to talk "business". I bit my lip not knowing how Zack would react to Mr. Cipher buying me these naughty gifts and asking me out.

I put the package away. "Well, Mr. Cipher called and he is going to be back tomorrow to see how everything is going with the store. He also asked me to dinner tomorrow night. We might get costumes considering we were invited to a costume party by one our customers." I said. I took out some money. I had enough for an anime style version of a school girl dress that I wanted. I had some contacts that would make my eyes look a bit bigger that I could wear with it.

http://www.therimbastore.com/cgi-bi...es2/FullNav2/SearchResult3.html&category=SVGS

Zack looked to her and bit his lip that was a bit much the collar in there marked slut slave was also a worry "Well that was interestong he gave that to you but...what are you going to do?"-he asked her and looked to her on the costume party-"i guess we can go something feels weord though... i mean something really weird....i guess im a bit scared are you sure your ok woth this i mean the boss just creept me out with this gift for you though beautiful why all this and the collar. the other thing is with big partys like that what if something happens or other guys or girls try to takenus away from one another."-he blushed remembering the gangbang fantasy. -"i guess i just feel weird about this what do you want tondo and how do you feel aboutball this including the friendship.

"I am open to anything, Zack. Regardless of the party and our boss, no one will separate us. I think it will do us some good to explore different things sexually. I will go to dinner with our boss and will talk to him so maybe we can set boundaries and to make it clear that I am your girlfriend first." I said. I found it odd I was saying it, but maybe it would do us some good. We could make time together. I put the money in for my costume. "Let's close the shop and get ready for the party." I said grabbing the costume as well as the box.

-Zack grabbed a hold of a Serial killer costume it was a nice one and he grabbed a batman costume just in case. He puts on the Serial killer out fit as he leaves the store once they locked up.-"So what do we do from here we go home or go to the party?"-He asked her and smiled.-

"I need to get ready, so let's get back home." I suggested. Once home, I went to the bedroom and started to get dressed. As I was doing so, I noticed that the power was flickering wondering if it was the breaker or if we were about to have a power outage. There was a slightly uneasy feeling in the room. "Hey, sweetie! Can you check the power?" I asked Zack, but there was no response. I was half naked. I walked into the living room. "Zack?" I call out.

-Zak had put on the full outfit and once he did he felt weird he went to scream and a voice said.-"I have you now young boy."-Zak blacked out so he wouldn't remember. he shut off the breakers in the house as he walked steadily through the house. he sneaks up behind her and grabbed her from behind hand over her mouth and a hand over her breasts. For all she knew he wanted to have fun with her. His cock pressed against her lower half as he smiled.-"Well well i found a little slut walking around with no top on."-He pinched her nipples and Zack was making a good voice over.-

I don't know what the hell happened. I was trying to get to the breaker, but was caught by surprise by someone. I did have the door of the apartment unlocked, so I thought that we had a break in. I worried about Zack because he would have heard something if someone did and I wondered why he was not coming to my aid. I greatly worried for his safety wondering if he had been hurt. However, I was shocked when I looked over at a nearby mirror and saw that it was Zack. I wondered what had came over him. "Zack, what are you doing?" I ask nervously as he began to caress my body. It just did not seem like him.

Last edited:
-Zack talked in the dark voice he seemed serious how ever he seem to be reasoned with his eyes starede at her and he seem to be fighting it so as long as she didn't try to do anything he seem to of not want to hurt her. he pinched her nipple and smiled.-"Shut up slut i think you need a bit of attention."-He grabbed her hair and knelt her down as he began to fuck her mouth.-

I cooperated wondering what had gotten into Zack and why he was being so rough. When he thrust his cock into my mouth, I did as he wanted me to and started to suck him off. I moaned in a bit of pain and pleasure as he pinched my nipples.

-he knelt her down and rammed his cock in her mouth and rammed it deep and hard. He gripped her hair tight and smiled.-"moan and squirm whore."

-Zack came in her mouth and suddenly his voice.-"Uh Lisa...where you Hungry?"-He chuckled.-"I guess?"-Maybe he didn't remember or maybe he was messing with her best not to bring it up now.-"We going?"

I was a little surprised by the change of behavior, but did not say anything not wanting to frighten him with details of how aggressive he got. "Yeah, I decided that I would suck you off before the party. Let's go." I said.
It was going to be one hell of a party considering it was taking place at a rundown mansion a little ways outside of town. The music could be heard from outside it was blaring loud. There were quite a bit of people there. Upon going inside, I could see the man I sold the costume to talking to his friends. I notice him wave at me. I also noticed a lot of girls staring at Zack, but I was not at all jealous. The guy and his friends were calling me over when I noticed a girl dressed as an anime bunny girl with pink hair wearing a very skimpy maid's outfit approach Zack. "Is it okay if I go talk to those guys? I won't if you don't want me to." I said.

"i guess there is no harm i mean...you still like me right sorry this is still kinda new to me."-He asked and when she assured him he nods.-"yeah go have fun its ok for me to right?"-He asked as he noticed a Butterfly girl and a Bunny Girl with a Maid look at him and passed by when she left he blushed not sure who to go after first.-
the man from earlier Dave smiled.-"Good i am glad you made it this is Max and Luis." "man you are smoking hot he was telling us about when he went shopping."-He didn't go in to the sexual details as they explained about finding a costume and a conversation.-

"Of course, you can. I am not the jealous type. Have lots of fun." I said with a smile. I went over to talk to Dave and his friend. "Thanks for inviting me and my boyfriend to the party." I said. As we were talking, the house really started to take on a creepy atmosphere. It was as though I was in a horror movie, but not only was there the feeling of fear, but anticipation.

---------

The Bunny Girl could not explain it, but she had the desire to meet with Zack regardless of him having a girlfriend. She saw the other girls looking at him and smiled. They all three joined him in order to get to know him. The girls introduced themselves as Donna, Jill, and Amy.

Last edited:
-The Guys smiled as they moved through the house a bit.-"So how long you worked at the store."-one asked her. The atmosphere was right the lingering effects of the Mirror heightened both of there senses as well as those around. There bodies ran a bit hot and this was supposed to be a fun party the guys sipped there drinks as they handed her one.-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack smiled seeing Donna, Nina and Jill. They began to talk.-"Oh Well uh."-He smiled.-"I am Zack nice to meet you ladies so whats up?"-He Asked.-

"I have been working there for several months and really enjoy it." I said talking to the guys. They offered me a drink. I had always been told not to accept drinks that are open at bars or parties. However, something was not letting me follow this. I took the drink and began to sip of it. I started feeling a little weak and woozy, but yet very turned on. I was starting to see things. I could see what I think were spirits mixed amongst the party guests trying to interact. I wondered what the hell was going on, but did not question it. Maybe I was seeing things.

-----------

The girls began talking to Zack. "Not too much. Are you enjoying the party so far? I know you just got her." Donna asked as she sipped her drink. Zack was new so they wanted to make him feel welcome. Amy asked, "What do you like to do for fun?".

(OOC: Had to change on of the girl's names. I forgot we had a character named Nina)

-the demons faded from her vision they where from the mirror they had infected everything with lust and now they were going to be there for some times more of this and they would grow.-"So i hope you enjoy the party though the food and Drink are awesome."-he said and smiled.-"so are you wanting to have some fun? One of the guys said and chuckled as they saw her smile.-

------------------------------------

-Zack looked.-"Oh i do a variety of things not a whole lot but i do enough and its pretty fun What did you have in mind."

"Mmm, of course I would love to have some fun." I said. It was just so weird how their costumes seemed so lifelike, but I figured it was just the drink and it made this even more fun. I was strangely aroused at being at these guys' mercies and for them to do what they wanted to me.

----------

"All three of us can please you." Amy suggested. They decided to take turns. Donna went first. Their costumes indicated the scene that was to play out. She was dressed as a maid which meant she would be playing a maid sexually satisfying her sexually frustrated employer after he has trouble with his wife. She led him to a bedroom. The other girls waited for their turns.

"Hmm well we can each play different Scenarios, and at the same time we can gang bang after that, I am sure you would love that."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zack smiled at the Maid, as they sat down he went over random papers looking frustrated.-

"How about we go by your costumes in terms of the scene." I said. I was dressed as an anime school girl, so I knew it would work with each costume. I drank more of my drink falling even more under the influence of whatever else was in my drink. I thought the hullucinations of their costumes seeming real was just from that, but I was going to go with it.

----------

The maid entered the room looking concerned. "Sir, is something wrong?" she asked.

-the first one Went He was thinking a Janitor from the school she could Seduce always wanting it either rough or gentle. They got in to a Room twhere they set a scene he looked like he was sweeping.-

------------------------------------------------------

-Zack looked up.-"freaking Not only did you neglect your Duties today you shooed away the buyers of the house out back then I get a Call saying you had people over doing things to you..I didn't get enough stuff done today because your not doing your job and fucking off."

"You can be as rough as you want with me." I said before we started the scene. I entered the room with some books I found from the shelf. I pretended to accidentally drop them and bent down to pick them up exposing my panty clad ass to this guy.

------------

There was an aggressiveness to Zack and Donna was loving this. "I am so sorry sir. I truly am. Is there anyway that I can make it up to you? I know the missus hasn't been much help either. If you want, I can help you with that. Please, I cannot afford to lose my job and I will do anything you want me to." she begged.

Back