The "Currently Masturbating" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thrusting my hips up and down,and igrind the vibe further into in my.Imaging riding Baron's cock, feeling his cock deep inside me , my ass opening up to take his full length.His fingers in my wet pussy as i ride his cock up and down...mmmmm. My clit is so hard right now,and the vibe keeps hitting of my clit ring making it vibrate even more...i'm so close...oh fuck i'm gonna cum....oh ohgodddddddddddddddddddddd fuuuuuuucuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'm thrusting my hips up and down,and igrind the vibe further into in my.Imaging riding Baron's cock, feeling his cock deep inside me , my ass opening up to take his full length.His fingers in my wet pussy as i ride his cock up and down...mmmmm. My clit is so hard right now,and the vibe keeps hitting of my clit ring making it vibrate even more...i'm so close...oh fuck i'm gonna cum....oh ohgodddddddddddddddddddddd fuuuuuuucuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

:eek::rose:

Faithchick that's a steamy thought you put in my mind... would love to hear you cummimg like that :devil:

That's all it took to get mine whipped out! Wow! :eek:

masturbation pictures

i like this threat - very much.
and like allmost everybody here - i love masturbating ....
maybe next time (when no one will be around me) i will take few pictures of myself during wanking.
all masturbators - lets take pictures of ourself doing it. we love when someone else looking at us , dont we ?
i am waiting to picture myself for you soon ,
bye
shaychick

yeas... I have some great ones... love to masturbate. mmm. love to see others masturbate or thing of it.. etc.

Wanking it now

I've been playing with my cock for a while. Anyone else out there playing?

Holy Fuck! Mother of God you just made me dump such a load of seed in my shorts... too bad I didn't have the camera to take a picture for you.

Anyone who says that they don't rub one out or as the ladies now call it "Jill-off" is out of their mind. I was rubbing in the middle of the night last night dreaming of my wanna-be lover. God her mouth was so hot, licking and sucking, tongue swirling around the head of my rock hard cock. Her fingers wrapping down under my balls and pushing lightly against my rectum... God I wanted her last night. But I couldn't have her because she is 500 miles away... and then my wife rolled over and bumped me... broke the train of thought, but I looked at the clock and had been stroking for close to 40 minutes... I can't last that long just looking at a few pics here on Lit...

Doing it now. Got to leave for work in about 15minutes. Mmmm Lovve a quick one before work. Love the urgency.

damn you shibby! I wasn't going to... and now you have me doing it. can't wait!

mmm typing this out one hnaded now the other wraped around my thick brown shaft. squeezing it slowly, thinking of putting on my new cockring to prolong the pleasure. stretchign back on my bed as I look and read and lust. any ladies playing this morning too?

mmm typing this out one hnaded now the other wraped around my thick brown shaft. squeezing it slowly, thinking of putting on my new cockring to prolong the pleasure. stretchign back on my bed as I look and read and lust. any ladies playing this morning too?

I did in the shower, I was so horny this morning. I got in the shower and felt the hot water wash down my body.Feeling the body wash slid in the crack of my ass felt so good. I slipped a finger in my tight ass,with my other hand I spread my pussy lips, and started to finger fuck myself.I was so tight, and wet, but needed more.Sliding 2 fingers in my cunt,I pump my fingers nice and hard in my pussy in ass riding my hand to an amazing orgasm.

I did in the shower, I was so horny this morning. I got in the shower and felt the hot water wash down my body.Feeling the body wash slid in the crack of my ass felt so good. I slipped a finger in my tight ass,with my other hand I spread my pussy lips, and started to finger fuck myself.I was so tight, and wet, but needed more.Sliding 2 fingers in my cunt,I pump my fingers nice and hard in my pussy in ass riding my hand to an amazing orgasm.

Im reading this for the 20th time and gettin harder by the second..

mmmm god this made me rock hard all over again.
stroking now. if any ladies want to chat feel free to hit me up here or on yahoo.

im doing it right now, lightly stroking my wet pussy, im about to get out my vibrator and run it across my slick little clit.

hey

i think allmost everybody tuch themselfs while surfing at LIT,
at list me - i love masturbation, and doing it now ...
what to see me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back