The "Currently Masturbating" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice!

Roommates were asleep and I had some fun not long ago...I feel a little better.

I know what you mean, when I served in the forces, 8 to one room sharing a billet, I did find the urge to much, and sometimes I made my self cum after wrapping a hanky around my dick. No sound and very descret not to move the bed clothes. You ever do it while they were awake?

Now that sounds interesting, perhaps somebody should invent one for a cock, then I can do it hands free, instead of one handed

You can buy cock rings with little vibs on them..but they are for clit teasing mainly when you are fucking...but why not just use an ordinary woman's vib???

Took a break from drywalling my kitchen. I'm hot, a little sweaty, dirty, and ready to cum! Lots of inspiration on Lit today, so I don't think it will take too long. ;)

You can buy cock rings with little vibs on them..but they are for clit teasing mainly when you are fucking...but why not just use an ordinary woman's vib???

No I mean a proper machine thing that moves up and down your cock, and sucks at same time. There is one around but you have to hold it and move it in yur hand.

I'm game for this...right now,i'm just playing on lit with a bullet vibe on my clit..it feels amazing,my pussy is getting soaked.I'm slowly thrusting my hips up wish i was riding a hard cock right now.But i'll have to do with riding my hand,mmmmm,feels so good.

mmmm, a nice hard man would do some good right now, but if you need help til then i wouldnt mind steping up either

Definitely going to start soon. Just looking for the right inspiration. Any helpers out there?

Took a break from drywalling my kitchen. I'm hot, a little sweaty, dirty, and ready to cum! Lots of inspiration on Lit today, so I don't think it will take too long. ;)

Mmmmmm ......a hot sweaty man is DEFINITELY a turn on for me!

I'm real horny, stroking my dick, and thinking of Michelle Jenneke swaying her hips while she sits on my cock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back