The China Pearl Inn part 10

Morning all, hope things are going well for you. Nice to meet you Misshotndeep, though your name seems familiar. Hope you enjoy the inn were usually a good group of people, except CG he's frisky. ;)

*Walks over to the bar, puts my head down and reaches over for a drink of sake, shifu playfully climbing the stool to my shoulder*

I have always believed that those that stay behind have a much more difficult time than those that go. You are strong. The guys and gals going are very well trained. Those going and those at home have our prayers and wishes for a safe and quick return home. hugs

G G it is the hardest part being left behind. Xena needs you and you will be strong for her.;)

Morning S F and how are you doing this morning?

My attention is caught by the young lady in the corner who yells Wow 10! 👏👏👏.

Morning my name is C G raven but just call me C G . So what brings you to our little corner of Lit?.

Thank you SF and CG.

At around 1608 hours I was holding a very content, happy Xena in my arms when her Daddy walked into the room and she gave her first, her VERY FIRST smile! Just over 5 weeks old and her eyes are focusing and she is smiling. Not wind, I’m a trained midwife and I recognise wind. This was a disarming smile!

Of course she smiled G G. As soon as there little eyes focus they smile when they see mom or dad. ;) Love in even such a wee one is extradentary.

I pass over to Kama another sake.

You look like you could use another.

Well of course I am frisky Kama I need to keep up my roughish reputation. :devil:ish :D

*Downs the drink*

Aye, its a bit of the hair of the dog and just a general forget the day thing.

That you do CG, can't have the ladies thinking you've been put out to pasture just yet :D. Nah, the Inn wouldn't be the same without ya.

Thanks Kama.

I pour another sake and pass it over.

Tomorrow will be a better day.;)

Thank you SF and CG.

At around 1608 hours I was holding a very content, happy Xena in my arms when her Daddy walked into the room and she gave her first, her VERY FIRST smile! Just over 5 weeks old and her eyes are focusing and she is smiling. Not wind, I’m a trained midwife and I recognise wind. This was a disarming smile!

That is the BEST first. I am glad Rick was there for it. :)

Tell you what, I'll move nearby and you can light a fire when you need a massage and you can sleep as I meld back into the woods lol

Sounds like a plan S F and Kama.;)

I shall sit here and take care of the lionesses. :devil:ish :D

Tell you what, I'll move nearby and you can light a fire when you need a massage and you can sleep as I meld back into the woods lol

I always liked the idea from that song where the girl turns on the radio and a guy shows up, then when she turns it off he disappears. I think I might have been happy married to someone that was gone most of the time. Happy to see him when he shows up but not all that sad when he goes. LOL

*She shimmered in, onto her usual rafter and gazed below her. A quick snap of her fingers and everything that had happened in the Inn for the last couple of days played out before her. When she caught up, she poofed down to the main floor and poured herself a cup of coffee, adding a bit of cream*

Greetings all. I hope everyone had a decent Valentine's Day.

*she had to work on that day and on her birthday. Now she had the weekend free only to learn more snow was on its way tonight and tomorrow. Five more inches. Enough to make her want to scream. Now.... if it had been a man instead of snow ready to make her scream..... that might have been fun. :devil: Instead, she got snow. Ick. Stupid rodent for predicting an early spring. *:mad:

Kama, another post for "A Kinght Lost once found" is almost ready for you then I'll get busy on "One Man's Darkness"

SF, I get that, I was talking today about just buying my SO another house so I can have one. Basically a on call marriage lol. I enjoy my peace and solitude, but I want to have company when I want.

Cait, lovely to see you, I quite enjoyed the post, I'll whip something up for you. If you every want a good screaming session all you have to do is ask.

SF, I get that, I was talking today about just buying my SO another house so I can have one. Basically a on call marriage lol. I enjoy my peace and solitude, but I want to have company when I want.

Cait, lovely to see you, I quite enjoyed the post, I'll whip something up for you. If you every want a good screaming session all you have to do is ask.

*looks up from her writing and grins*

I daresay there will be enough screaming in "One Man's Darkness" *snicker*

Seriously, I'm so over all this snow and winter.

*looks up from her writing and grins*

I daresay there will be enough screaming in "One Man's Darkness" *snicker*

Seriously, I'm so over all this snow and winter.

*Waves a hand lazily, lifting my drink to my lips*

I do hope so, the darkness is enjoyable and so much fun to let out.

I am too, I'm considering eloping to the beach.

Oh, and you have a post.

Oh, and you have a post.

So do you, Sir....

*she scampers off to see what and read what he wrote now*

Oh my oh my oh my..... duly read and being thought upon. If I have opened secret flood gates, so be it. Monsters can be interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

Now you have two my dear. I warned you that my mind could wander into the depths when given the chance.

Oh, and you have a post.

You mean like this southern California beach? Not snow, but hail. :eek::D

Attachments

• Capture_GlowyZoey.jpg
    Capture_GlowyZoey.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
Hyer everyone, hope you are all well. VisitedGG and Rick today and spent time with little Xena, she is so beautiful and has two parents who love her so much. I was there for the Christening and enjoyed every minute of it.

CG, I’ve posted in Tudor Rose.I hope it was sensual enough.

Hyer everyone, hope you are all well. VisitedGG and Rick today and spent time with little Xena, she is so beautiful and has two parents who love her so much. I was there for the Christening and enjoyed every minute of it.

CG, I’ve posted in Tudor Rose.I hope it was sensual enough.

Evening hon, good to hear. Glad to see you around the Inn.

Back