The China Pearl Inn part 10

My sister wants to help too, so do my nieces.

I came over all philosophical today looking at Xena. This is why Rick and I, CG and the others do what we do. We want to make this world a safe place for every child in it, irrespective of race, colour or creed. We will defend them and one day little children like Xena will grow up in a world where the word ‘war’ has been forgotten forever.

My Dad bought Xena her first ‘Arsenal top’ and her other grandfather in the States is sending a ‘Cowboys’ top. Something tells me she’ll be a tomboy. Wonder where she gets that from?

Goodnight CPI. If you see CG give him our love.

Well, you know, kids often become the opposite of their parents. You will probably end up with a girly girl who will only wear dresses. :eek::D

Sorry I have not been around but am a bit under the weather. best to all.

Well, you know, kids often become the opposite of their parents. You will probably end up with a girly girl who will only wear dresses. :eek::D

Whatever she does we’ll be so proud of her.

She woke up around 0300 and wouldn’t settle. The nurses came around 0400 and took her to the nursery to allow me to sleep. It’s just gone 0730 here now and they brought her back for feeding. Nothing really wrong with her, babies go through that.

When the family come today we’ll take her to the lounge suite and if the weather holds we’ll have a brief walk round the grounds, her first stroll.

Do you need a nurse? Get well soon Sailor!

Wow the nurses there are great. Mine said "tough, here's some ear plugs!" lmao :rolleyes: :D

Wow the nurses there are great. Mine said "tough, here's some ear plugs!" lmao :rolleyes: :D

It might be because this is a military hospital and we have all served with each other in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria etc. AND I trained them AND I’m their senior officer! They are good girls.

Had a another great day. Took Xena round the grounds.

Get well soon Chief, take our love with you.

It might be because this is a military hospital and we have all served with each other in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria etc. AND I trained them AND I’m their senior officer! They are good girls.

Had a another great day. Took Xena round the grounds.

Ma’m, I’ll be at NF67 on Monday learning technological communication. Can I visit in the afternoon? I’ve got something from the girls for you and Xena

Ma’m, I’ll be at NF67 on Monday learning technological communication. Can I visit in the afternoon? I’ve got something from the girls for you and Xena

You will be very welcome. Use clearance Victor Alpha - you’ll recognise some of the staff from NRR.

Rick is so proud to be Dad, he changed and fed Xena and then rocked her to sleep. He said she took his mind off the Cowboys! Worst still - Arsenal lost too!

Went for my first swim this morning, felt like I’d never been away.

I'm really glad that the new family is so happy.

Thank you. We are just perfect.

Two CPI questions

1 Any news on how CG is?

2 any news from Uggg?

Xena has been spoilt today with both Nans taking her in their arms and a Dad who would die for her just bonding with his daughter.

Now it’s time for sleep. Goodnight all. :kiss:

Thank you. We are just perfect.

Two CPI questions

1 Any news on how CG is?

2 any news from Uggg?

Xena has been spoilt today with both Nans taking her in their arms and a Dad who would die for her just bonding with his daughter.

Now it’s time for sleep. Goodnight all. :kiss:

Other than not feeling well, I don't know how CG is doing. Uggg is buried under a ton of work.

Tell Rick to remember this time when she is 13. :)

... Tell Rick to remember this time when she is 13. :)

O we’ve spoken about that already. Any boyfriend she has will KNOW her father is a US Marine who has tentacles all round the world. THERE WILL BE NO HIDING PLACES!

Got my discharge papers from the hospital, we come home Wednesday morning. Spoke to the Priest, Rick’s father coming back end of January when HSG and the others will be back from deployment. Rick and Tom get deployed to **** 10th February so 3rd February is a good day for the Christening. Father Ray has also spoken to the Bishop and I will be received back into the Church the same day.

Sounds like every thing is working out for you G G I am so pleased.. I imagine that your young Miss is keeping you and Rick quite busy.;)

Sounds like every thing is working out for you G G I am so pleased.. I imagine that your young Miss is keeping you and Rick quite busy.;)

CG I was worried about you. Are you well? I asked Fr Ray to pray for you, an old warrior who is STILL serving NATO.

CG, how are you feeling?

GG, I was thinking more along the lines of teen attitude more than boys. ;) Sounds like plans are coming together for all of you.

I had the priveledge off meeting the new lion cub this afternoon and she is absolutely adorable. I had a cuddle, gave her a kiss and took some presents from the girls here.

CG, so glad to see you back, I hope you’re making a good recovery. Hi SF, hope you’re well, hi Shiva.

I am getting by Robyn and S F. ;)

G G thank you for your prayers and Father's I can always use a few.:rolleyes:

I am getting by Robyn and S F. ;)

G G thank you for your prayers and Father's I can always use a few.:rolleyes:

As I said before Father Ray is one of us, he’s served with NATO and saw action in Bosnia (way before my time), Afghanistan and Iraq.

Madam had a good night - dropped off to sleep around midnight and slept through to 0700 hours. Tonight in England we have the ‘Meanigful Vote’ on Brexit. Personally I think we’re wrong to leave but the vote has taken place so we should get on with it.

Thanks for all the good wishes for my family. If my daughter is as beautiful as my wife I’ve got big problems ahead. When we were in Afghanistan everyone wanted to marry GG, they fell in love with her and would use the smallest injury to have an excuse to see her. But, and I’ll never know why, she chose me!

Now we have the fruit of our love, a Lioness who will be an amazing woman.

Thanks again.

Hey CG, get well soon buddy!

my-dad-is-my-hero-superhero-teddy-bear.jpg

My daughter has a hero in her life

O Lordy what a mess we are in! I’m so glad I’m a soldier of the Queen and not a soldier of Parliament.

Governments both sides of the ocean seem to be a bit in a spin. Well the good thing is you have a beautiful daughter and things, will, in time work out. I of course will not be paid as The U S Coast Guard is not under the department of Defense. I guess active duty Coast Guard and retired members are not veterans or in need of pay.

*pops in real brief like*

CG! *:kiss: his cheek.* Feel better. I was getting worried about you.

Kama, don't make me tie you up..... Uh... er…. let me rethink that one. :cool:

Hope everyone else is doing well. I should scroll down and read but I'm just too tired to do so right now.

*sprinkles some fae dust around the room as she disappears back into the ether*

Back