The Captor's Conquest (closed for DrekSilverBorn)

Pengo looked at him.

"That is kind of you. But I am all alone. This is my life. Taking care of my patients, the women. What will happen to them? You know, the majority of them never wanted to be here. Concubines to an ugly man and bearing him ugly children. More than one begged me to terminate the pregnancy. I know the safe way. If someone did not want it. Though I suspect that you are happy about it..." She trailed off, looking hard at Naxx.

"But, I am also good midwife. Which you will eventually need." Pengo stared hard at him.

I let go of Dhryna hand's and stood up and walked over toward a small blanket and draped it carefully over her and looked to Pengo "The women will be returned to their families no harm will come to them unless they harm my crew in which case they will be treated justly I shall need a midwife for Dhryna pregnancy." I began to walk out of the room and stopped short and said: "Your patient is there take care of her if you need any items or anything else a guard will be posted outside the door and will listen to any direction." I walked through the door as I heard a slight "Yes sir." escape Pengo lips I found two of my crew outside the door and told them to stay here until further notice and to listen to the old woman. I walked around the courtyard seeing some of my crew letting off steam drinking and fucking some of the women solider's I chuckled to myself as I heard pleas escape their lips "Please have mercy on us." I couldn't care less they shot their guns at Dhryna and myself during the whole ordeal they were getting what was coming to them. I set my sights on the ship that was holding former King Snigford I walked up the ramp and toward the inner's of the ship coming up to a small jail door setting my sights on Snigford I let out a small chuckle "Look at you now King Snigford in irons from a pirate no doubt."

Pengo looked at the retreating back of the large man. A smile played around her lips. This was a man who knew what he wanted.

She crossed to the door and opened it. Outside were 2 soldiers looking somewhat surprised.

"I need a cup and a small cloth." One soldier nodded and ran off while the other waited for her to close the door. She went back and checked on her patient. The woman was beautiful, her vivid red hair was long - almost to her waist - and full of beautiful curls pulled up in a ponytail on top of her head. She touched it and found it soft. The woman's face was like porcelain, clear and perfect. She ran her machine again, checking the woman's vital signs.

The knock on the door stopped her and she's crossed to open the door, taking the items from the soldier before closing the door. She crossed to the sink, filling the cup with water and wetting the cloth.

With the wet cloth, she cleaned the woman's face. Then, she dipped her fingers in the cup, dribbling just a bit of water on the woman's lips. She needed to keep her hydrated.

I spent the better part of an hour talking to Snigford and getting him to give up all his secrets about his planet the stockpile I walked out of the cell with a wide smile on my face as I hand a data pad to one of my crew telling them to check out each source I walked toward the ramp and made my trek back to the palace along the way I stopped by each of my commanders and made sure anything they found was to be brought to my attention as I made my way into the palace I walked to the room Dhryna was inside of being tended to Pengo I walked into the room after talking to one of the guards as he told me what Pengo needed from both of them. I made my way to Dhryna side noticing Pengo was sitting in a chair near the window "So how are Dhryna and the twins fairing."

Pengo found herself liking the man. This was someone used to getting his way. The man strode into the room as if he owned the entire palace. Which apparently he did.

So how are Dhryna and the twins fairing.

Dhryna? So that was the beautiful woman's name. Unusual, but it suited her.

"All are fine." She watched the man as he held Dhryna's hand. He was worried. Either she is his first wife, or his first child. Or maybe both.

"She is fine. Merely sleeping. Very tired. She will wake in the morning. It is the results of the energy she expended. You must watch her while she is with child. She will be capable of great power. It will take a strong man to control her. You should do." She caught the gleam in his eye. He appeared amused. Good!

"She may be moved any time. She may sleep better in her own bed."

She turned to leave them alone. Stopping at the door, she turned back to him, saying, "I am an excellent medic for women." She then left them alone together.

Last edited:
I listened intently to what Pengo said never questioning her once I smiled as Pengo left the room I took off my shirt and my weapon from the holster as I laid down on the bed and braced Dhryna head on my arm making her comfortable sleep quickly took me as I started to have beautiful dreams of raising a son and daughter teaching both of them how to fight hand to hand. It was early morning as I felt someone stirring me awake with a kiss to my lips I didn't need to open my eyes to say "Looks like someone is feeling a lot better." As I opened my eyes I caught sight of Dhryna laying on top of me her beautiful red curls glistened in the sunlight pouring through the window nearby.

Pengo told the soldiers guarding their leader's room how to find her should the woman Dhryna need her. She then went in search of the harem. The women were huddled in fear, a large knot of them clutching each other.

"Snigford is no more. He has been defeated by a true soldier greater than Snigford. I am sure that he will treat you all fairly. When he or his woman come to talk to you, do not be afraid for they both seem fair and just.

Dhryna awoke to the sun shining in through the window. At first, she wondered if it had all been a dream and she was back home on Avarey. But then she was aware of being held and suddenly the craving returned. She turned her head and saw her Naxx beside her, his arms around her, protecting her in sleep. She smiled and pressed a button on the armor. It disappeared into a box shape and she was nude and lying in her lover's arms.

She rolled over on top of him, pressing her lips to his in a kiss. His eyes stayed closed but he spoke.

Looks like someone is feeling a lot better.

She watched as he opened his eyes, grinning at her. She sat up naked astride his hips, the sunlight glowing over her heavy breast tipped with dark rosy buds. Her hair, sleep mussed and running in a riot of curls like a cloak around her. Her sex, above his with only his armor between her and his cock, giving off a heat that burned for him alone.

"It's been too long, my liege, and I ache for you." There was a hungry gleam in her eye.

My smile widens from hearing "It's been too long, my liege, and I ache for you." You certainly haven't lost your lust of sex drive as a new mommy to be I could see the lust in Dhryna eyes as she was rubbing up again the bottom half of my armor I reached down grasping her inner thing giving it a soft touch sending her moaning as I pressed a button on my armor and they made a whirling sound and started to phase off my body making a small round ball on the bed I couldn't help but say "Now you were saying about how you ache for your liege then show your liege how much you longed for him satisfy me with your tongue if you would." I placed my hand on the back of Dhryna ass giving it a small swat sending a moan to escape Dhryna lips.

Dhryna smiled and moaned as Naxx's fingers caressed the inside of her thigh, making her want him even more. He pressed the button and his armor became no more than a ball on the bed. His cock, uncovered, rose tall and proud and needing relief.

Now you were saying about how you ache for your liege then show your liege how much you longed for him satisfy me with your tongue if you would

He swat her ass and it took all her willpower not to cum right then and there.

"Mmmmmmm. If that is what you wish, my liege. My love!"

She slid her nude body along his, stopping when her face was at his groin. Wrapping her hand around its base, she licked the tip, tasting his precum.

"Mmmmmmmm. Glad to see me?"

I couldn't help but smile watching Dhryna go to work on my cock tasting a bit of the leaking precum and saying "Mmmmmmmm. Glad to see me?" I couldn't help but laugh and say "He never forgets his favorite girl in all of the galaxy." I couldn't help but groan as she licked more of the tip I didn't want to move at this moment it was like I was under a siren spell and at this moment she was the master of this bedroom all I could do was groan and moan to her every whim "You are so intoxicating my love you do realise I would do anything for you and our children."

He never forgets his favorite girl in all of the galaxy.

She smiled and licked the tip again, skipping the tip into her mouth and flicking it with her tongue back and forth against the slit there.

You are so intoxicating my love you do realise I would do anything for you and our children.

She looked up from her play, a seductive look on her face.

"You are jumping ahead. So far, this is the first child. And we have a bit of time before I'm a mother. Right now, I am just your concubine who loves you.

I couldn't help but smile at hearing her say "You are jumping ahead. So far, this is the first child." I began to slightly blush and said in a hushed tone about that I had a medic check on you while you were sleeping and it turns out we are blessed with twins I felt her stop licking my cock and looked up at me with those beautiful eyes I couldn't help but smile and say "It's true you are with twins." As I said that I couldn't help but place my hand on the back of her hair feeling the curls wrapping around my fingers a few minutes passed as Dhryna went back to pleasuring my cock with her tongue coating it with each lick I couldn't stand it I was in utter bliss from receiving head from my concubine that I loved as more than any treasure in the whole galaxy.

I had a medic check on you while you were sleeping and it turns out we are blessed with twins

She stopped licking him as what he said registered. Surely she misheard him. She looked up at him, their eyes meeting as she still held his cock in her hand. He smiled at her.

It's true you are with twins.

Twins! Naxx reached a hand out and stroked her hair. She was going to have twins! Twins did not run in her family, maybe they did in Naxx's. Twins! She smiled. That would really irk 'father'. Thank goodness Naxx had stopped her before she had killed him. She remembered up to that before passing out.

She continued on with licking Naxx's cock, her tongue sliding from the base of it all the way to the tip.

Suddenly, she plunged the entire thing into her hot, wet mouth, her tongue caressing it as it entered her throat.

I watched Dhryna reaction noticing she was smiling at hearing the fantastic news I then felt my cock go from warm to hot in a matter of seconds as I pushed my head up seeing Dhryna mouth swallowing my cock I couldn't help but groan and moan out in a loud voice letting Dhryna know I was pleased with the way she pleasing me I began to tighten my grip on her hair grabbing it a bit harder and saying in a loud voice "You like pleasing your man don't you!" I felt her pull her mouth off my cock as I reached down and grabbed her right tit and said in a growl "Come up here and let's have some real fun."

Dhryna could tell by the sounds he made that he loved what she was doing to him.

You like pleasing your man don't you!

"My liege, I live for your pleasure!" She smiled as he reached out to tug her tit. She felt the pull clear down to her sex.

Come up here and let's have some real fun.

She crawled up to him, her ass swishing as she did.

"Did you want something?" She teased him with her body, her breast heavy and hanging down. She still craved this man, didn't know the cause of it.

I smiled watching her body move up her breasts laying on my chest I said with a stern voice "I want everything." As I said that I pulled her close and proceeded to kiss her deeply and passionately savoring every kiss like it was my last breath as our tongue danced around each other I couldn't help but think to myself Dhryna has me wrapped around her fingers and I was loving every minute of it the sex the passion and the exciting adventures. I flipped over still holding Dhryna in my arms as I was now on top as I looked down and saw her breasts at perfect perkiness as I leaned down and began to slowly lick the left nipple swirling my tongue around the areola feeling goosebumps against my rough tongue as I looked up to Dhryna face and said "My princess I think your breasts deserve extra attention this day what do you think?"

The kiss that he gave her left her breathless. Naxx had that devilish gleam in his eye and he easily held her as he rolled over. She was now beneath him and could feel his cock pressing against her.

His mouth almost immediately went to her breast and his tongue began swirling around her left nipple, teasing it to attention. She groaned as he spoke.

My princess I think your breasts deserve extra attention this day what do you think?

"I think that my liege knows me too well." Dhryna ran her fingers through his hair, grabbing hold and pressing him against her breast. "But don't make the other one jealous." She grinned down at him as she wrapped her legs around his body.

I felt Dhryna grip my hair as I started to smile at her saying the other one would be jealous "As my lover commands it shall be done." I said with a chuckle and began to lightly suckle the other breast making sure to not leave the one I started with out of the loop I placed my hand onto it and began to slowly rub it and fondle it feeling her tit in the palm of my hand so to speak as we both laid there I couldn't help but smile as wide as I could at every moment as I pulled my mouth off her tit letting her see the drool going down my beard I said in a soft tone "How would you feel being more than my lover and concubine?" I watched her reaction seeing what her answer would be.

The attention he was giving her breast felt wonderful and she lay back as he resumed his attention to her nipple, sucking and teasing.

He looked from his diligent attention. There was a grin on his face as his eyes locked with hers.

How would you feel being more than my lover and concubine?

She looked sharp at him, holding her breath. Was he asking what she thought he was asking? Dare she hope that this pirates whom had kidnapped her, deflowered her, impregnated her and had changed her life forever, was asking to marry her? Or was she wrong?

"What did you have in mind, my Leige?" She gave him a devilish smile.

I smiled and laughed a bit to myself seeing the question I asked her was thrown back at myself "I want to marry you Dhryna?" As that came out of my mouth I felt a smile start to form on my face I moved back to sucking one of her tits flicking my tongue against it feeling it harden with each turn as I moved my body down a bit my tongue leaving her breast as I began to lick bits of her side and feeling her belly coming into contact as I got down a bit licking each zone passionately I got upon her mound licking it a bit feeling a bit of her entrance as I looked up at Dhryna face for approval as I saw a nod and a slight moan escape her lips I proceeded to stick my tongue into her pussy lips taking it nice and slow I began to say in soft tone "Your pussy tastes extra delicious this day"

I want to marry you Dhryna?

She was surprised and yet not. And she was surprised by her ambivalence concerning the question. He at least was asking. Not like her father or the toad king that just assumed that she was there without a brain. She was indeed intelligent and Naxx appeared to be the first to notice it.

In fact, after her sexual awakening (at the hands of Naxx himself), he began treating her more as an equal though the power given her was still gradual and not an immediate thing.

She watched as his lips traveled over various areas of her body, nibbling and kissing each one. As he reached her mound, he stopped, looking to her to give consent. All it took was a quick nod before slipped his tongue into her sex as one would dip a toe into the water before immersing oneself into the pool.

Your pussy tastes extra delicious this day

"It is because my Leige has graced it with your tongue." She could feel him start to smile. But there was still a question to be answered. Father always taught her brother to show power by answering a question with another question.

"In regards your question, let me ask. What is the reason for your proposal? Is it to give the babies a name? Legitimize them? Then the answer is no. In my eyes they will still be my babies, and you will still be their father. Their last name will be whatever last name I possess at the moment."

Naxx had stopped his attentions to her needy slit and was looking at her with surprise. The pirate may have underestimated his red headed prize after all. Though when her had stolen her she was just so much frivolous cargo on the ship, she was still a princess, raised at her father's knee. Taught the same lessons as her brother.

"If, on the other hand, you ask because..." She hesitated for a moment. "...because you love me completely, and cannot imagine life, or for that matter, the universe continuing on without me. Then the answer is yes." She smiled at him.

I listened intently as Dhryna threw a question at my question I smiled a bit as I listened knowing full well what I was getting myself into with this woman as she said "No." I was a little taken back but I didn't say a thing listening more and then I heard her say "...because you love me completely, and cannot imagine life, or for that matter, the universe continuing on without me. Then the answer is yes." I couldn't help but smile and a bit of tear formed at my eyes I quickly wiped them away and went back to tasting her pussy and placing my whole mouth on her mound and keeping up the tongue attack on her pussy feeling her juices coat the inside of my mouth as I was doing this I placed both my hands under her ass pushing my tongue deeper into her mouth pleasuring her and making Dhryna body move up and down and side to side writhing under my tongue attack.

Dhryna noticed the slight smile he gave at her answer. What did surprise her was the tear he wiped away. She was sure that he did not plan on her seeing that. And by the same token, it touched her deeply. Naxx was a pirate. Naxx was a fighter. Naxx was even a lover. But never would she have thought Naxx as a husband and father.

He didn't answer her, but instead attacked her pussy with renewed vigor. His hands grabbed her ass, giving him purchase on her body. His tongue dove deep inside her, fucking her with his mouth while her legs were thrown over his large shoulders. Deeper and deeper he went until her body began to shake under his attention. Arms flung out to her sides, her hands grabbed the sheets, fingers clenching the silk sheets. Her eyes were closed as passion rocked her body and she came. Her sweet cream filled his mouth as her own mouth opened to let loose her cry of joy.

She guessed she would be getting married after all. That would probably irk father too. Twins? If father didn't know any more about her real father, maybe her Mother would tell her.

In the meantime, she and Naxx had more pleasurable things to do.

I felt her cum spew forth from inside her body into my waiting mouth taking it all in as I looked up to Dhryna and smiled and said: "You're enjoying this my soon to be wife?" I kept up the attack on her pussy as I felt cum coat her entire pussy as everywhere I placed my hand was wet and I smiled each time as I pulled away from her pussy for a bit I stood up a bit as I began to stroke my cock in front of her view as I then proceeded to pressed the dick into her tight cunt feeling her pussy enveloping as I rubbed her pussy I thrust in and out sending vibes coursing throughout Dhryna body feeling her move her body in sync this felt so fucking right like nothing would ever it as I looked down to Dhryna and said "I love you Dhryna."

You're enjoying this my soon to be wife?

"Yes" She smiled at his words as her body continued its spurts of pleasure. With hands still glistening with her cum, Naxx stood, smearing and stroking his cock as he grinned at her. She could feel her pussy aching for that massive rod. She didn't think that she would ever tire of her lusty pirate.

As he proceeded to slide home his manhood deep into her slit, she sighed. This never got old - this fucking of her. Each time felt perfect, felt necessary, felt needed. They now moved as one, knowing what the other one wanted and needed. They fucked to their own rhythm, made love in perfect time.

I love you Dhryna.

"And I love you!" She pulled him in to her, her lips and his pressed together as their tongues melded, twining and caressing.

Back