The Aging Hockey Star (closed for teazme)

Tommy can sense Ally is unsure about his tongue playing with her ass, so he moves up and teases her taint. He then slides his middle finger into his mouth and slips it back inside of her ass, as his tongue works it way up her slit.

He closes his mouth on her clit, kissing and sucking gently on it as the fingers of his other hand, slip two finger deep inside her pussy. "I like it when you play with your nipples like that, you look so incredibly sexy. My God Ally, you are just so gorgeous, I can barely leave you alone...I just want more and more of you."

He went back to licking her clit, and fingering her pussy and ass, as his cock began to twitch and throb, he was so turned on by every aspect of his incredible lover! "Tell me what you want...I will do anything you ask?" He trusted her completely and was more than happy to be her own personal sex slave right now...fulfilling her every fantasy...

Ally is overwhelmed by Tommy's desire. She isn't even sure if she is real, she just sort of feels a floating feeling. She feels Tommy as he keeps playing with her ass and pussy. She feels something building, she just has felt such a deep strong urge as she does now.

Ally starts to breathe deep as she feels this feeling build and build. Her legs tense and her entire body goes rigid. Ally actually squirts right into Tommy's face. Ally screams at the top of her lungs, " TOMMMMMMMY." Ally screams for a good minute before she passes out on the bed.

Tommy felt Ally building and building, but her body's reaction only fueled his fire and made him redouble his efforts.. She was incredible and her body so enjoying what he was doing was almost better than what she had done to him...ALMOST!

Her legs tensed and then, "Mmmm, yesss" he moaned, her body was tensing and suddenly she was literally exploding, squirting as he never backed off, he gulped as he licked and pleasured her and she came and came, as her juices washed over him. Finally her body stopped quacking and firing, and he gave her a few final gentle licks and kisses, he loved eating her pussy, never had he wanted a woman like this, not even close.

However, when he looked up, she was passed out, and suddenly he was scared. Tommy quickly slid up next to her, he kissed her, spoke her name, gently tapped her cheeks, then tapped again a bit harder..."Ally, Ally, are you okay...I was so enthused...I may have gone to far...Ally, Ally are you okay? ALLY!?!?"

Ally just barely hears Tommy calling her name. She is floating and just gently grunts to acknowledge that she heard him. She doesn't want to leave this floating place.

Slowly Ally regains her composure and looks around. She sees Tommy's worried face and softly smiles at him, "that was amazing." Ally just lays in the bed, slowly letting her body come back from such an intense orgasm.

After about 15 minutes Ally feels strong enough to stand and looks at Tommy. "I'll be right back. I have to to shower."

Tommy was gentle with her, and he heard her acknowledge him, but could sense that she was feeling good, likely letting her body recover from her incredibly intense orgasm. He had never had a woman squirt before, but he understood as he had never cum like he did with Ally.

Finally, she came around and he just held and carressed her. Eventually she got up, looking so sexy, looking back at Tommy, "I'll be right back. I have to to shower."

"I don't suppose you want company?" he smiled, my God he couldn't get enough of her. "But I don't blame you, if you're tired. We have a big day. I was thinking I could take you shopping on Michigan Avenue, they have every designer store you might like...even fancy lingerie stores!"

He winked at her, she was so gorgeous naked, but she would also look incredible in sexy lingerie. "We just need to be back here by 5 PM for the limo to take us up to Wrigley. I know I don't sing until the 7th inning, but the owners have invited us into their suite and we can go down to the field and I can introduce you to some of my old friends on the team."

Ally lets the warm water sluice over her body. It feels so good and she feels her body recovering some more. She uses the wonderful body wash and cleans and washes her body. Getting out of the shower Ally towels dry and puts in her lotion.

She walks naked into the room and smiles at Tommy, "the shower felt amazing. " She puts on some cute panties and a bra and gets dressed. "I would love to go shopping, but I dont want you to buy me anything. I want you to know im with you for you, not your money."

Ally puts on a cute pair of jeans and a cubs shirt, "I hate the cubs by the way."

Tommy waited for Ally as she showered and he read his texts and emails. They would be the guests of honor of the Cubs today and the Ricketts family, the owners of the Cubs knew how to treat their guest right. He confirmed the logistics, the time the limo would pick them up, and all that was expected of him this evening.

As Ally walked back in, all he could do was stare at her gorgeous body. And then enjoyed as she got dressed in her sexy underwear, jeans and t-shirt. "I have to say, I enjoy watching you get dressed, it allows me to think all day about when I will get you back here and get to take it off of you. "You know I don't care about whose money it is I just like buying you beautiful things. I love looking at you so much, it only seems fair that I should buy some of the clothes, particularly for those times I get to rip them off!"

He got up to go shower himself, but then he heard her, "I hate the cubs by the way." He stopped dead in his tracks. "You what? I hope you know I bleed Cubby blue...I'm not sure we can continue like this.' He tried to act serious, and stay in character but finally he laughed. "Ally, I'm a professional athlete, this is a business, I am not really a fan of anyone, but I do think you will like the Rickets and meeting Theo Epstein they are all good people."

He winked at her and walked into the bathroom to shower, "I'll be ready in less than 15 minutes, then we can go grab breakfast."

Ally giggles as she hears Tommy talk about watching her get dressed. "You also enjoy when I do my little strip teases for you." Ally winks at Tommy. "Well if you like watching me get dressed wait til the benefit. I went and splurged a little on some very cute lingerie for under my dress." Ally listens to him talk about money, she just doesn't want him to think she is a golddigger.

Ally waits for Tommy to finish in the bathroom so she can put on her makeup and finish up. Once they are all dressed Ally looks Tommy over and whistles, "lookong pretty good over there."

They head down to the lobby for the limo ride and Ally gets a naughty idea. As the limo pulls up and the driver opens the door for her Ally asks if he could close the privacy screen for the ride to the stadium.

"You also enjoy when I do my little strip teases for you." He got up, "That I do, but only for me....a show of one...and a very happy customer!" She was smiling, "Well if you like watching me get dressed wait til the benefit. I went and splurged a little on some very cute lingerie for under my dress." He came around and cupped her ass, and kissed her slowly and passionately. "Really?" His smile was huge and she had to know how crazy he was about her.

He went in the bathroom, showered shaved and came out partially dressed and finished while she did her make-up, although she barely needed any. He has on jeans and the Cubs jersey they sent over to him with his hockey number 77 and his name sewn on the back. The jersey fit him well, almost perfect and his muscular chest was clearly visible. "lookong pretty good over there." He turned, let his eyes scan up and down his lover, "I try, but not even close...all eyes are going to be on my stunning girlfriend."

The word tumbled off his tongue and felt good, if not an understatement. He called for the limo and he kept his arm around her as they waited until finally the stretch Mercedes pulled up, and then she surprised him once more by asking for the privacy screen to be closed. "As the lady requests...." He tells the driver and they slip into the back, almost immediately embraced in a long and sensual kiss. He wasn't sure what all had gotten into his Ally, but whatever it was he liked it!

Ally grins at Tommy as he tells her a show of only one. Ally loves tease, "oh, I thought you might want to show off your hot lover to all your friends and have me strip for them." She shimmys her butt just a little bit for him in her tight jeans. Her jeans are so tight you can tell she is wearing a thong.

As Tommy calls her his girlfriend she grins happily. "So I am your girlfriend huh?" She loops her arms around his muscular shoulders and smiles at him, "what does that mean? Do I get to tease you in public so i drive you wild with passion?"

In the limo they start making out and Ally asks, " how far away is the stadium?" She grins when Tommy says 30 minutes. Ally pulls some scarves she had hidden in her shirt for just this surprise and ties Tommy's hands to the headrest quickly, before he even knows what she is doing.

"oh, I thought you might want to show off your hot lover to all your friends and have me strip for them." Her ass looked incredible in the jeans, clearly wearing a thong, and driving him mad with desire. He reached out as she wiggled and ran his hands over her, oh so fine ass. "Hmm, is my girl getting a little kinky, would she like to be seen, and have all my friends see what exactly has me so captivated!" Tommy wasn't into sharing, but a little sexy exhibitionism...he was curious as to her reaction. "Oh, and yes, you can tease me unmercifully in public...drive me crazy...just as long as you always take me home!"

Ally was a tease, a fun, sexy tease, but she was coming out in a whole new way. She had Tommy almost foaming at the mouth, but when she pulled out the scarves in the limo and quickly restrained his hands behind him, he was shocked, and so aroused he almost burst through his pants! "What are you doing...are you going to take advantage of me?" She didn't have to answer, he hoped her actions would be speak louder than any words could, and he hoped those words were YESSSSSSS!!!!!

Ally grins just a little at the thoughta of being shown off. She works hard for her body and she wants Tommy to be proud he is with her. "Maybe we go on a little vacation where no one knows you and we find a little place for me to be on exhibit. Show off your hot girlfriend" Ally loves the idea of letting other guys see her while knowing only Tommy can claim her as his.

Ally staddled Tommy's lap once she had his hands tied and quickly strips off her shirt. She massages her breasts right in front of him and softly moans. "This car ride is to tease you and drive you crazy" Ally slowly slinks down to the floor and unbuttons Tommy's jeans. She slowly moves just the very tip of her tounge up and down the vein on Tommy's shaft.

Ally softly blows warm breath on Tommy's cock and sees his cock jump just a little. She loves how big and rock hard he is for her. She just cant wait til Tommy realizes she isnt gonna let him come before the game.

Tommy liked the idea of going somewhere a bit secluded, but fun and sexy. He had heard about the Four Season's Nevis, on St. Kitt's from one of his hockey buddies, it was secluded and he would be free to have fun with Ally, show her off on the beaches, the pool, couples cruises, dinners and dancing. He would look into it as soon as they got home.

He looked into her eyes as she straddled him, on his lap, watched as she teased him massaging her breasts, outside the reach of his fingers or mouth. This car ride is to tease you and drive you crazy" He tried to pull his hands free, then tried to lean his face and lips in to kiss hers. "Okay, it's working...you must be able to feel how hard I am for you?"

As she went to the ground, and released his hard cock from the confines of his pants, he breathed a sigh of relief, she was going to take care of him, he so needed to cum, it hurt! He breath made him twitch and he moaned, pushed his hips toward her. "What's holding you back baby, you know your killing me...how bad I need release!" Precum began to flow out and drip down his hard, aching cock....

Ally smiled, "of course I feel how hard you are. You are poking right into my butt baby." Ally grins, and giggles just a little as Tommy struggles but she knows she tied him up tight. Ally moves her breasts to be right in front of Tommy's mouth but just out of reach. Her fingers pluck at her nipples and she moand softly.

Ally looks up at Tommy as he pushes his hips upward toward her mouth. She used her teeth to undo Tommy's zipper and she pulled out his long thick cock.

Blowing air just softly over the head of cock Ally saw the precum ooze out of his cock. Using just her tounge to softly lick the mushoom head around and around. Ally looks up at Tommy in the eye as she swallows him to the hilt in one big breath.

Slowly she begins to remove her mouth and suck hard on Tommy's cock, wanting to make him beg.

She is so good at teasing and tantalizing Tommy. Using her teeth to undo his zipper was so sexy he almost came at the sight. Ally uses her breath and tongue to drive him so crazy. "You don't know how excruciatingly good this is, do you? Oh my God baby, you are incredible but I think I am going to die!"

Suddenly she swallows him deep, he's never had a woman able to do that before, he's never had any woman who made him feel like she does or who he wants this badly!

"You are the perfect girlfriend, the perfect lover....my sexy little cock sucker...oh Fuck, Oh Ally, you are so good...so good....please take me!"

Ally starts to bob her head up and down on Tommy's cock, just lightly scraping his cock with her teeth. Her hands come up and start madsaging his balls as she keeps sucking. Ally knows the next part of her plan is gonna drive Tommy insane.

She looks out the window and sees they are about 10 minutes away from the stadium and grins. She leaves Tommy tied up and leans back, she quickly shimmys her jeans down and pulls her wet thong off. Her fingers fly to her pussy and she starts playing with her pussy. Her pussy dripping juices her fingers fly over her clit as her legs tense. Ally gets closer and closer to coming and as they pull into the stadium parking lot she cums.

Quickly Ally recovers and puts her jeans on minus the thong and gets up off the floor to put Tommy's rock hard cock back into his jeans. Just ad she unties him and puts the scarves in her jeans the driver opens the door.

As Ally bobbed her head, Tommy thrusted his pelvis so she could take him deeper, her mouth and tongue felt amazing as they bathed and swallowed his hardness. Even the light scraping of her teeth drove him insane, "Please Ally...Please...Oh .....PLEASE!" He was almost frantic as his throbbing was so intense and ache filled, hs body yearning for sweet release.

She looked out the window, but he had lost all track of time, 'oh please I hope were not there yet...I just have to cum' he thought. But then she leaned back undid her pants and pulled down her painted on jeans, "You want to fuck me...oh yes...please yes?" Tommy panted. But instead she just looked at him, pulled off her dripping wet thong, and he stared at his so sexy girlfriend, her wet pussy lips glistening at him, beckoning him, but she didn't offer. Tommy so loved how wet her pussy got, how her body would scream to be taken, yet she was resisting letting him have her.

Her masturbatory show was so sexy, hers fingers were soaked in her delicious juices, and he wanted to like them for her, or better yet, lick her pussy...or even better yet, drive his large, hard cock deep inside her folds and ride her to ecstasy. His cock was throbbing and twitching so hard, the precum flowing down his tip to his balls, he almost came extemporaneously himself as he watched he legs tense, her pussy quiver and her moans of fulfillment as she came for him as he watched her.

Dang, the car was slowing down, and Tommy looked out and saw the classic old ballpark, Wrigley Field. He looked at her in desperation as she slid his massive, erect cock back into his pants. "Oh Ally, you can't be serious, you're going to leave me like this...No, please!...Can't we go around the block, or just wait here...I need you to finish me...fuck me, suck me...any hole you want...I just want to feel you...oh Baby...you can't leave me like this!"

The driver opened the door and she hopped out. He was so hard he could barely walk. His balls were blue, and his bulge was stress testing his zipper and the front of his shorts. He was so big and hard he saw women look down, and stare at the massive, hard prick pushing to be released. Tommy whispered to her, "this is your fault they are all staring at my cock...you did this to me!"

Ally smiles as she takes hold of Tommy's hand and walks around Wrigley Field. She knows women are staring at Tommy and wishing their significant other was as hung as Tommy. She is proud that Tommy is hers.

She leans in as they are lead to the owner's box, "remember you said I could tease you as much as I want. Going back on that statement already?" Ally winks at him, she knows she is playing with fire by teasing him so much.

In the owner's box the owner greets both Tommy and herself and Ally can't help but blush as Tommy introduces her as his girlfriend. She still isn't used to that title. The owner grimaces a little bit as she is introduced, "I forgot to mention my wife invited your ex-girlfriend not realizing you had a new someone special."

No sooner does the owner say that than a stunning blonde struts into the owner's box wearing skimpy jean shorts and a Chicago Cubs bikini top with a jersey over left hanging open. Ally immediatly starts to compare herself to Tommy's ex, Nadia. Nadia looks Ally over and looks at Tommy, "so this is your rebound girl?"

Tommy took her up to the Rickett's box, but they were early and for a minute they were alone. "remember you said I could tease you as much as I want. Going back on that statement already?"

Tommy was pleased to introduce Ally to the owners. He had great respect for them. Int the few short years they had owned the team, they had turned things around, hired top baseball and executive management and ended a 100 year Billy Goat curse. They were huge hockey fans, and struck up a friendship while he played for the Blackhawks. The owner had such a pleasant way about him, he was surprised in his reaction to Ally, but then he knew why.

Nadia bounced in, and I looked at Ally, I had no idea this might happen, I hope she knew that. Since she broke up with Tommy and then her next boyfriend left her, she was desperately wanting to get Tommy back. "so this is your rebound girl?"

Tommy only laughed, "Hey Nadia...rebound...from you...hardly!"

Ally looks Nadia up and down as she calls her a rebound girl. Ally knows Tommy us attracted to her and her alone. She can immediately tell why Tommy dated her, the bikini top is streched to the max around her natural looking tits. But Ally knows Tommy likes brains with his tits and Ally has both in spades.

Ally takes Tommy's hand casually, "so is this the ex you were telling me about? The one who cheated?"

Ally smiles over at Nadia, "Tommy told me all about you, also told me you were kinda stale in bed too." Ally softly pulls on Tommy's hand, " want to go walk around a bit before the stadium gets too crowded?"

The reality was, at the time, Nadia had hurt him badly. Not so much for how he cared for her, but Tommy was by nature trusting, and she had been clearly treacherous for quite a while. More than anything, he was disappointed he hadn't recognized it.

However, she was beautiful, but in a more artificial way. Ally was smart and sexy, and looked almost as good without makeup or just waking up in the morning, as she did dressing up to the nines. But her looks, which he loved, were just part of it, she was playful, like today, and smart, and he felt he could truly trust her, but time would prove whether that was true or not.

Tommy laughed at Ally's little dig at Nadia, to be fair, Nadia had been good in bed and took great pride in her prowess, but she was selfish and Ally was giving, well at least up to the limo ride! He laughed at the look in her devilish eyes as she knew she was teasing him to the maximum of his constraint.

"Yes, let's take a look around, some of the players that were my best friends have moved on, but Jon Lester and Anthony Rizzo are still here, and I know Kris Bryant and Javy Baez well enough to introduce you. I will warn you though, Javy in particular is a flirt!"

Ally gives Tommy a devlish little look and a wink. Ally takes Tommy's hand and walks away from Nadia with her head held high. She walks behind Tommy on the way out of the owner's box.

As they walk around a few people stop to talk with Tommy and Ally sees how genuinely nice Tommy is. As they continue their walk Ally takes a few pictures of herself and Tommy, just to memorialize their first trip together. Mentally Ally hopes it is the first of many trips together.

As they get to the locker room Ally pauses and looks at Tommy, "just remember no matter how much some of those guya flirt I am here with you."

Ally is the perfect girlfriend as he introduces her to the Cubs executives and former players who are in the box. The women and men all loved her, she was classy and beautiful, yet polite...and, well, perfect.

She was cute taking the selfies and they took real ones and goofy ones, but he loved being a couple with her, it was all fun and natural.

They were about to walk into the locker room when "just remember no matter how much some of those guya flirt I am here with you." He laughed, "Oh, I'll remember, I am just glad to hear you do?" He was proud walking into the locker room and Anthony Rizzo immediately came over..."what are you doing here, this is grass not ice?" Athlete after athlete came over and teased with Tommy, this was an atmosphere he was very comfortable in. Finally Rizzo saw Ally, "Wow somebody sure had upgraded...playing at a higher league, huh Tommy?" Tommy only blushed and put his arm around Ally.

"Hey any chance you and Emily, and Kris and Jessica are free tonight? I was thinking of taking Ally to Ovengrinder, it would be my treat?" Rizzo only smiled, Bryant would be in too, it was a local favorite joint, serving upside down pizza, awesome mediterranean bread, salad and a great bar. "Great, 8:00, see you there!"

Ally grins as the guys come over and tease Tommy, and he teases them right back. Ally rubs his back gently, letting him enjoy being back with some friends and not trying to be an attention whore. Ally can bet Nadia never let Tommy just go back snd forth with his friends, Nadia had to be the center of attention.

Ally laughs when one of the players told Tommy he had upgraded. It was nice to hear, but the best part was Tommy putting his arm around her. Ally looks at the player who said it and smiles, "well thank you, that is sweet. I don't know if upgrade is the right word but Tommy and I are a good fit." Ally winks just a little as she says good fit.

It is time for the guys to go out for batting practice so Ally softly tugs Tommy's hand, "do you know of a secluded place? I want you to use the scarves on me."

Tommy smiles and sees the smirk of his buddies as she says they are "a good fit" and winks. She is a tease, and their wives are beautiful too, but he smiles as he can see a bit of envy in their eyes. Ally is a specimen!

"do you know of a secluded place? I want you to use the scarves on me." Tommy smiles, "So do I get to tease you, like you did me?...You know though that I won't be able to keep my hands off of you...I am guessing you kept the scarves hidden?" Now he winked at her.

Suddenly Joe Madden walked by headed to the field. Joe was manager of the Cubs and he and Tommy had played golf together in a children's cancer benefit, and become friends. They had met for dinner and drinks a few times over the last few years. They shook each other's hand. "Joe, I have a favor...you are headed to the field for the next hour or so at least right? Could I ask a huge favor, Ally would like to see your office." Joe scanned Ally quickly up and down and smiled, "my office huh...you know my office chair leans back and I have a leather sofa too...that is, in case you are interested...and the door locks!" He winked at them and walked away laughing...Joe was a good guy, and Tommy looked at Ally, "Shall we go visit his office?"

Back