The Aging Hockey Star (closed for teazme)

Homerun2611

Literotica Guru
Characters

Tommy - played by Homerun2611

Tommy was a 10 year NHL veteran and had just turned 30. He knew better than anyone his best days were long behind him. Two weeks ago, he had been traded to Kansas City and was actually pleased. It was a new start, no longer was he the player who used to be, hopefully now people would appreciate that he did is job when called upon and was just doing his best to prolong his career as long as possible. Over the last year he had dated a younger newscaster back in Chicago, but she had been sleeping around when he was on the road, so he showed up in Buffalo with a clean slate. He was hoping to be a regular guy and begin his transition to life post hockey. In hockey, most players get drafted out of junior hockey when they are 16-18 and don't attend college. Tommy had been the same, but had been taking classes during his off season and in three weeks would be graduating with his business degree. He met lots of women in his profession, but most women objectified athletes, and he vowed he had had his last groupie. He had traded places with the player he had been traded for and moved into his new condo two days ago.

Ally - (played by teazme)

Ally was 28 and a legal secretary. She was basically a workaholic. She had never been in to the club scene and had basically thrown herself into her work. Not because she had to, but because she enjoyed what she did and prided herself on her work. Despite still being young and very pretty, Ally rarely dated. She had offers but she just wanted to find a nice guy who would love her and accept that her career was very important to her. Ally was a football fan, but had never been interested in hockey. She had seen Tommy across the walk talking with thier neighbors, and he seemed friendly. However, when she found out he was a professional athlete, a hockey player no less, she assumed he was just another dumb jock that would have a turnstyle of women, just like the player he had just lived there before Tommy.

Scene:

Tommy wants to make a pot of coffee and realizes he has no cream sugar or coffee for that matter. He knocks on a couple of neighbor doors to no avail, then he walks across the walk and knocks on the door of the pretty woman he had noticed earlier in the week.

Ally is a 28 year old legal secretary who loved her football. Most people would assume she supported the Chiefs, but they would be wrong. She is a die hard Packer fan. She is getting ready for work and wants to make sure she looks nice. Today she has a meeting with her boss, the head legal secretary who is getting ready to retire. The head secretary has been like a mentor to Ally and she will be sad to see her retire, but she sincerely hopes she will be selected to fill her position.

Ally has always wanted to find a man who would understand and accept her busy work like. She enjoys staying in and watching movies and snuggling. Right now all she has to snuggle with is her dog Rodger. She had been seeing an amatuer hockey player, but he turned it out to be a horrible cheater. Ally learned her lesson and decided she would never be interested in another athlete, especially a hockey player.

Ally hears the knock on the door and runs to open it real quick. She looks up and sees the handsome man who lives a few doors down from her. Ally would have been interested in him until she found out he was a hockey player. She doesnt want to get burned again.

"Hi, how can I help you she asks?"

Tommy sees Ally as she opens. “Hi mam, my name is Tommy and I just moved in not long ago, I don’t believe we have met. Let me introduce myself, I am Tommy James. I play professional hockey and I am gone traveling quite a bit. I just realized, I have nothing to make coffee with, I mean nothing. Could I possibly bother you for a few supplies. I promise to run to the store later today and replace them”

Tommy feels like a moron, he knows he is exemplifying the stupid jock stereotype and he is embarrassed. Plus she is so professionally dressed. This is the type of woman he would like to meet, not the girls who follow us from the rink or somehow get our numbers.

“Is there anything I might pick up for you? It looks like you are on your way to work, you are so nicely dressed”.

When Ally sees who is outside her door, it takes everything in her to not roll her eyes. In her mind Ally is thinking, "does he really think that the tired old line of not having coffee items is going to work?" Ally just looks at him and goes, "yeah just be quick about it, i have to get to work." She goes into her kitchen and finds all of her coffee stuff. Ally looks over Tommy and goes , "besides I am sure your blonde bedwarmer is waiting for her coffee." Ally wants Tommy to know she knows exactly what kind of guy he is.

When she hears his offer to go get her some replacement coffee items, "not necessary, I am very particular about my groceries." She sees him standing there with the coffee and she goes, "is there anything else you need or are you done?"

To get him to hurry out of her apartment Ally gathers her purse and puts on her black work heels. She grabs her keys, and gestures for him to leave. As they walk out of the apartment and walk past Tommy's apartment Ally sees a blonde standing in a towel waiting for Tommy to get back to her.

Ally looks at him, "too bad you are so cliche." She walks away and heads to work.

“Damn it....wait Ally wait..I”, but she is gone. Quickly walking down the stairs, and gettin in her car. Tommy opens his door, “Brittney, what the hell are you doing in my apartment...and why are you in a towel?” Brittney was a party girl, a Hooter’s waitress, she was well equipped for her job. She was 26 now, and her lifestyle had worn on her a bit, but she was still your basic sex kitten. Tommy had hooked up with her four years ago, and then once again six months later when his former team, the Rangers had come back to town. He hadn’t called her since, although she did sext him whenever he came into town. Up until 4 weeks ago, he had been involved with a Chicago TV journalist whom he dated for two years and stayed faithful to. Unfortunately she did not, and he was finished with women who used him for his celebrity status, but never lost their sights on the bigger prize.

“So, I understand you and Miss Channel 4 broke up, I thought you could use a surprise”. Tommy backed out of his door, but Brittany came bounding after him. He didn’t realize it but they were both visible now to the cars below. “Surprise!”, she yelled and dropped her towel. Tommy quickly looked around and was thankful no one was up stairs. But then he looked down, and glaring up at him, seeing the entire show was Ally, looking up through her front windshield. Next thing he heard the screech of her tires as she gunned the car into reverse, and left the lot.

“Great first impression dude”, he thought. Damn, damn, damn, that was the type of girl he wanted to meet, not this tramp. Tommy picked up the towel, “please leave”. He waited outside until she was dressed. She was crying on the way out. Tommy was a nice guy, and did feel kinda bad, sort of, but jeez he was doing the right thing, not using her again despite that it had been months since he had been with anyone. He had been licking his wounds.

With her gone, he had his coffee and showered and got dressed. He was going to make a peace offering to Ally, at least try to make her Nader stand he wasn’t a total sleaze. He headed off to the market...

Last edited:
Ally gets into her car and rolled her eyes. She knew Mr. James was what your stereotypical hockey was, he actually came and got coffee stuff from her while he had another woman waiting for him in his apartment. "Oh well," she thought at least she had the good sense to avoid any and all entanglements with Mr. James.

Ally sees the blonde drop her towel. She has no idea why she is so upset about this blonde woman in her neighbor's apartment. Ally looks over the woman's body and just rolls her eyes, "could he be even more shallow?" What bothers Ally more is that he seems unconcerned about seducing this woman in public. Ally is no prude but somethings should be kept private.

Ally slams on the gas and heads to work, she refuses to let Mr. James affect her life. He can lead his life how he wants, he owes nothing to her.

Ally makes it to work with a few minutes to spare. She wanted to prep a little bit more before her meeting with the head legal secretary, but Mr. James made that impossible. Ally goes over all her contributions to the firm and her ideas for improving the secretarys jobs.

At 9:30 she walks in the head secretary's office and closes the door. Her mentor tells her she is going to be retiring soon and the partners asked her if she knew of someone who might be a good replacement for her. Ally listens thoughtfully, she doesn't want to assume anything. Her boss tells her she had recommended Ally to become the new head secretary and the partners agreed. Ally smiles, "yes oh absolutely yes. i would love to try and fill your shoes." Ally wants to appear humble in front of her boss.

After her meeting Ally is floating on air for the rest of the day. She stops at the liquor store on the way home and gets herself a nicer bottle of wine to celebrate and heads home.

Tommy goes to the market, he picks up both salmon and steaks, two of each despite not having any plans. He picks up peppers, carrots, radishes, onions and spinach to make a spinach salad. He has coffee grounded and he gets another pack for Ally to more than replace what he took. He can't get her out of his mind, and he is not sure why. Perhaps it is the embarrassment, but how does he explain what happened. He knows it is cliche, but he picks up flowers as a peace offering, nothing too romantic like roses, he sees some beautify tulips and gets her a nice bouquet. He talks to himself, as he often does, "Well at least you are making the effort, that is all you can do.

When he gets home he works out an then showers again. It is 6:00, he tosses the salad and keeps his eyes out for her. He hears her heels on the stairs, and he tries to time his exit perfectly. "Hi Ally, I really need to clear up the situation from this morning, you got the completely wrong idea ..."

Ally is walking into her apartment, plans for her evening forming in her head. So many options for how to spend her evening, drinking wine and watching chick flicks or drinking wine and watching tv. Ally comes down a little from her excitement when she realizes she has no one to share her amazing news with.

Ally checks her mail and sees some bills and a letter from her mother. She smiles, her mom lives within the same city, but she is old fashioned, and still writes letters. Ally enjoys getting letters in the mail besides the boring bills. She will write her mother about her news tonight, she could call, but there is something fun about receiving a letter in the mail.

Ally hears Mr. James come out and tell her how he would like to clear up the situation from this morning. Being the polite neighbor, Ally stops and looks at him, and with a charming smile, "oh do you mean the naked, blonde situation? If so, there is nothing to clear up, you allowed to live your life however you choose."

Ally unlocks her door and starts to head into her apartment.

“THAT’S NOT HOW I CHOOSE TO LEAD MY LIFE”, Tommy was embarrassed. “I’m sorry, but that isn’t how I choose to lead my life. That girl slipped into my apartment while I was getting coffee from you. I had no idea she was there, and when she dropped the towel, I stayed outside and she got dressed and left. I am a professional athlete and sometimes women do crazy things”.

Okay, Tommy left out that four years ago, basically the same ploy had worked on him, but he was a different guy now, and heck, he didn’t need to explain that complication.

“I don’t know why I am telling you this, but I care what people think, and I am not that guy...that is not how I choose to lead my life”. He was flustered and a little embarrassed.

Ally was just staring at him. Tommy ducked in his condo and came back with the coffee and yellow and red tulips. “I am sorry for yelling, I really am, but I got these for you...I always pay my debts...and I thought these might brighten your kitchen...thank you for the coffee”.

Tommy turned around and headed back to his condo

Ally looks at Mr. James in shock when he yells at her, "well how am I supposed to know how you live your life? I have seen women come and go from the apartment you live in." Ally looks him over, "I know all about you professional atheletes, going from one woman to another." Ally knows she is just trying to bait him, but she can't help herself. In her opinion, all athletes are horrible cheaters.

When he hands her tulips Ally is very surprised and a little flustered. She wants to think he is trying to be a smooth operator, but somehow it doesn't come off that way. She can't help but tell him, "thank you, I love tulips, they are my favorite flower."

Ally looks at his closed apartment door after he went back inside, and is torn. She wants to believe him and accept he isn't that shallow athlete type, but her past history has her scared. She decides she wants to celebrate tonight, and have a nice dinner with someone, might as well be her neighbor.

She knocks softly on his door and waits for him to open it so she can invite him for dinner.

Tommy goes into his condo and replays the conversation.

"I know all about you professional athletes, going from one woman to another." She must have been hurt, Tommy reflexively wants to kill the guy he doesn't even know.

"thank you, I love tulips, they are my favorite flower." He smiles, at least he did something right and he loves flowers. He had been raised in a small town in Minnesota, he was probably a hockey player because there isn't a lot else to do when the temperature is below zero. But his mom, a schoolteacher, always kept a beautiful garden, and there was usually beautiful fresh cut flowers in their house. Their fragrence abundant. Tommy liked to keep flowers in his condo, it was a little reminder of home, and a touch of femininity he lacked in his life. He was also happy to see that not everything about him made Ally mad.

Boy she was a tough one though, he was just trying to be nice. He found her very pretty, a real woman, not the plastic things that pursued him. But he was also new in town, it would just be nice to have friendly neighbors. The downside of being a celebrity, was you didn't have normal friendships. It would be nice to have someone to have a friendly chat with, ask about their day, if nothing else. But she was tough.

Knock, Knock, he heard lightly on his door, he hoped it wasn't Brittney again. When he opened the door and saw it was Alley, he was truly shocked. Her eyes were friendly, they had warmth, tht was a welcome change, he smiled, "Hi, how can I help you?"

As Tommy answers the door, Ally hesitates, she isn't sure what to do. She doesn't want to get hurt again, but Mr. James has not given her reason to doubt him. Ally decides to be bold.

"Mr. James, I apologize for making assumptions about your life. I have known some other professional athletes who have been very much a player." Ally takes a deep breath, worrying about her next question, and hoping she isn't setting herself up to get hurt again.

"Mr. James, I had a very good day at work today and I would like to celebrate, however, I have no one to celebrate with. Would you be interested in having a drink with me?"

Ally pauses, nervous, afraid of being rejected for Ms. Blonde and gorgeous.

After a long pause with no answer, Ally nods her head, "I apologize, I shouldn't have put you on the spot. I will leave you to enjoy your evening."

Ally turns and walks to her apartment.

Tommy could not have been more surprised if she had hit him with a two by four. He is excited, his heart actually leaps in his chest, yet he stands there like a stupid idiot, Yes, yes, yes, he thinks but again silence. How does a guy who has been interviewed a thousand times by local, even national media not find the words. He sees her start to turn, SPEAK UP.

"No wait Ally, I would love to have dinner with you. I actually bought two piees of salmon and two steaks, if you like either I will put them on the grill, I have a salad just made, do you like salad, if you have some wine, otherwise I could run out, a great day at work, I would love to hear about it ..." he stops, he realizes he has gone from being a mime to talking so fast he is barely legible, he sees her start to turn...

Ally grins softly, he went from mute to talking a mile a minute. "I do enjoy both steak and salad. There is no need to run out for wine, I just bought a lovely red wine I was going to drink this evening. Let me go a grab the wine, and I also happen to have a couple pieces of cheesecake for dessert."

Ally goes back to her apartment and grabs her contributions for dinner. Ally walks back in a little nervous. She hopes she isnt being stupid, "I hope you like cheesecake." Ally places the dessert and wine on the counter. "I have to tell you the tulips look lovely in my apartment, thank you for them."

"Well since you asked about my job I had a very good day. My boss, the head secretary is retiring and the senior partners are going to promote me to take her place." Ally's smile reaches her eyes and her eyes sparkle with excitement about her new job.

Ally looks at Tommy, "tell me about yourself, and maybe even about the blonde if you so desire."

“Congratulations Ally, That is terrific, I can see by your eyes, you really wanted this, and yes I love cheesecake”. He taps his right abs, “Not so sure it always loves me back”.

That was the easy part, the next, would be harder. “Shall I open the wine.” She nods yes and smiles and he opens and pours them each a glass, he twirls the wine in his glass and smells the bouquet, “very nice!” And he smiles again, he also sees the two steaks on the counter. His guess is, he will be packing one of those back up after this.

Deep breath, “So I have promised myself to be honest, whether people like it or not. So, here I am in Buffalo. I am old for a hockey player, so this is probably my last stop. I have been fortunate to play this long. I was drafted into hockey out of high school. I never went to college then, but started about 6 years ago in the off-season and will graduate this summer with a degree in industrial operations. I would like to run a manufacturing plant some day. It won’t pay like hockey, but it is a good job”.

“Here is the part you may not like. The blonde is Brittney, four years ago, I had a party at my condo, about 20 people. They all left, and I went into my bedroom to go to bed, and Brittney was already in my bed naked. I did not send her home. Poor excuse, as I regretted it the next day. She kept calling me and next time I was in town I took her out to dinner to apologize, and explain that it was a big mistake. Nothing happened that night or since, but she has tried to stay in touch, including yesterday.

For the past two years I have been dating a newscaster in Chicago, we broke up two months ago, when I caught her with a friend of mine. I honestly don’t blame him, she was done with me, I had helped her career as much as I was going to. I haven’t dated since.

So that’s my story, here I am in Buffalo trying to make a new start, maybe find some real friends.

I suppose, you probably don’t want to still stay for dinner?”

Ally smiles a little when he taps his abs, she had been trying not to notice how fit he was. She supposed that was an important part of his job."Well I am glad, because I enjoy making them." Ally's secret stress relief was making cheesecakes. It relaxed her when she could mix and create special things from basic ingredients.

Ally listens to Tommy tell his story. She was surprised and impressed that he went back to school in his off season. He is planning on his career after hockey, and it would be a good job. She half expected him to say he wanted to get into broadcasting so he could keep living his glory years and still get some of the female attention. Although, Ally supposed he got plenty of that no matter where he goes.

She is a little saddened when he tells her about his days with the blonde. However, she gets upset when he tells her about his girlfriend who cheated on him. She knows what that pain can be like.

Ally fidgets with her hands after Tommy's story. She feels like it would be fair of her to tell him her story before she agrees to stay for dinner.

Ally looks at him, "I would love to stay for dinner, but you might want to wait and hear my story before you decide to let me stay, "I had been dating an amateur hockey player. We had been together for about 4 years and I had to go away for work. I came home earlier than expected and he was in our bedroom with his blonde girlfriend who he had been seeing for 5 years." Ally looks away, "it was after I threw him out and tossed his stuff off the balcony that I decided I would never trust another athlete again."

"Are you sure you would like me to stay?"

Tommy is confused, but doesn’t want to upset Ally further. Had this dirtbag actually cheated on Ally the entire time they dated? Had she known about the girl initially and thought they broke up. The only thing that was clear was this guy had hurt her, and Tommy felt bad for her. His breakup while sounding the same really had been much easier, his former girlfriend was clearly wanting more than he could or wanted to give her. He likes a simple life, maybe Ally was that girl. He wanted to be very careful, but then he saw a tear on her cheek and he melted…

He gently cupped her cheek in his big hand and wiped away the tear with his thumb. “You know it wasn’t your fault don’t you? It is not the fault of the person who is cheated on, it is the fault of the person who cheats. I am sorry he hurt you, he must have been crazy, but I am not that guy.” Tommy stopped he was implying more than he should, he had almost reached across and kissed her, but then she would have thought he was a player, just like her last boyfriend. “Yes please stay, together we can toast to putting undeserving people behind us, and celebrating your good news.”

He began to get up to go get the steaks and start the grill…

As much as Ally wants to believe Tommy is nothing like her ex-boyfriend. She doesn't want to get hurt again. But she also knows it isn't fair to judge all hockey players because of one guy. Ally looks at Tommy as he wipes her tears away, "I am sorry to have judged you so unfairly because of one boy." Ally is honest in her apology, she wants Tommy to know she feels bad she has judged him so harshly.

When Tommy goes to light the grill Ally follows behind, "it is nice to see a man who knows how to cook for himself." Ally makes the conscious decision to call Tommy and man instead of boy like she does when she refers to her ex-boyfriend. Ally is impressed with how confident Tommy is with grilling and cooking in general.

While he is grilling Ally studies Tommy, she wants to know more about him. She smiles and thinks about his saying they should toast putting their past behind them. "I will say my past taught me to be careful. Did you learn anything from your past?"

Tommy thinks, that is an interesting question, and he takes a sip of wine while he thinks. "That is a good question. I guess my past has taught me to try to search for real substance in people. When you lead the life of a professional athlete or celebrity, people like you for the life you represent. They don't even try to get to know the real you. It becomes very hard to distinguish who your real friends are, so you stop trusting. If you find true friends, friends that are there with you on the downside as much as the upside you hold on to them dearly."

Tommy looks up, he showed more of his insecurities than he meant to. But somehow Ally was easy to talk to, and for some reason he couldn't explain, he trusted her. "It is good to be careful, but don't be so careful you never enjoy life. There are good people out there, and you only find out by being open to meeting them." He turned to flip the steaks ...

Ally listened to Tommy as he spoke about people only being interested in a professional athlete or celebrity because if their status. She thinks a bit before speaking, "I guess I never thought about it like that. I always assumed all hockey players were like my playboy ex." Ally shakes her head softly, "i didnt even really give you a chance before I judged you for being a professional athlete."

She hears his hidden meaning in his words about being too careful, "I guess I am a little too careful sometimes. I guess my ex just made me not want to trust people. I should try and trust someone again and see if it works out the same." Ally looks at Tommy under her eyelashes, I just hope I didn't lose out on meeting my Mr. Right because I was too scared."

Ally looks at Tommy as he grills the steaks, "so what do you enjoy doing in your off time?"

Tommy tries to listen to Ally but he is also focused on the steaks, he wants to impress her. But she makes a few comments that make him turn around, "It's okay, I understand it would be hard to feel good about a hockey player, but we aren't all the same, and I am confident your Mr. Right is out there, maybe closer than you think".

Tommy pulls the steaks off, they look good, and smell better. Dinner is on! They move inside and he lights candles on his small table. He pours more wine, brings out the salad he made earlier and pulls out her chair so they sit together.

"So you asked what I like to do in my off time? I am actually pretty busy finishing my degree but I just took my last exams so I am done and have some true free time. I do have to work hard to say in shape, I know I am on the downside of my career and I try to do everything I can to stay in shape.

But beyond that, I am not your typical jock I like more quiet one on one time. I still go out with friends, but I love to read, mostly spy or more adventure or crime novels. I love movies all types both current and classics. I love to go to live theatre, I just saw Hamilton when I was in New York and I really enjoyed it. I like to hear live music, and believe it or not, I like to dance, even though I am not that good, particularly with a pretty girl" He looks her directly in the eyes. "I was actually wondering, after we finished dinner, if you might like to do something, go listen to some music, go dancing, or even just rent a movie?" He smiled and looked over, hoping he hadn't scared her off...

Ally smiles softly when he says that her Mr. Right is out there, "I hope so, I would hate to think my ex ruined my chance to meet Mr. Right."

"Dinner looks fantastic. Thank you for cooking. I like cookiing, but it is nice having someone cook for me for once. My ex always expected me to do the cooking." Ally takes the seat Tommy pulls out for her, "you are quite the gentleman aren't you?" Ally takes a bite of her steak, "oh my goodness, this is amazing. It is cooked and seasoned perfectly.

Ally smiles when he tells her he enjoys reading, she loves to read as well, but she enjoys historical romance. Not surprising when you get to know her. She giggles when he asks if she would like to do something after dinner.

"You know what, so far, you have shown me you are nothing like my ex, and strangely enough I feel like you are fun to hang out with. Sure, lets do something. I haven"t been dancing in awhile since I haven't had someone to go with me. Do you mind if we go dancing?"

Tommy is thrilled. He feels her thawing, at least a bit, and looks forward to the opportunity to possibly touch her in a non threatening way.

"Dancing, really!" "Is there a particular type of music you most enjoy: slow jazz, country, alternative, other?" Tommy smiles, "I can be equally clumsy at any of them", he blushes and is being modest, but believes he is being honest. Tommy is actually a pretty good dancer by most people's standards. However, he is a professional athlete, he is used to being exceptionally good at the things he does physically. While he has rhythm and is adept at a few different types of dancing, it sure isn't hockey.

Tell me what you would like to do, and if you don't mind, I would like to take a quick shower, but I can be ready in 15 minutes. Also, you look beautiful, but if you would be more comfortable dancing in something other than your suit, I can give you as long as you need. Let's finish our cheesecake, "It is delicious!" and we can get going! Tommy is very excited, he hasn't had a real date in what feel like .... forever

Ally is glad Tommy likes her cheesecake, "I am glad you like my cheesecake, now when I make it I will have someone to share it with." Ally blushes just a little, she is assuming he wants her to keep coming around.

"I really like any and all type of dancing. I love to move around. Maybe if you are up for it we could try a new salsa bar I found and then we try and jazz club." Ally's enthusiasm is showing, she slowly trails off her statement, "um that is if you want to." Little does Tommy know Ally also takes a pole dancing exercise class so she is quite comfortable with dancing.

Ally gets excited again when he talks about showering and getting changed, it seems like he actually wants to make a good impression, "yes I think a quick shower would be a smart move. Give me 20 minutes to shower and change."

Ally finishes her dinner and before she can think about it gives Tommy a hug, "thank you for dinner, I'll be ready in 20 minutes. Shall I meet you back here?"

Ally runs back to her apartment and quickly jumps into the shower. While showering she tries to figure out what she should wear. As she towels off she goes and picks out a cute little black dress with some heels. The heels give her height, but she will still be just a couple inches shorter than Tommy. She does her hair and make quickly and looks at the clock, she just made her 20 minute time limit.

Tommy was on cloud 9, this evening was going so much better than he had any reason to have believed it would. He had caught her little slip, "I am glad you like my cheesecake, now when I make it I will have someone to share it with." And then again when they discussed dancing, "...we could try a new salsa bar I found and then we try and jazz club." He had tried not to over react he didn't want to embarrass her, but he was very happy to hear her thinking of this not being a one time occasion.

He went and took a shower, he wanted to look nice. He cleaned up using his normal deodorant soap, but he then shaved. He had already shaved that morning, but maybe he would have the opportunity to give her a kiss good night, or she might kiss him on the cheek or they might dance cheek to cheek at some point. He also applied a little after shave, which he never wore, but he hoped she would like. He laid out his favorite dress pant, a pair of gray slacks with just a hint of a blue stripe. He grabbed his favorite blue dress shirt from the dry cleaners' bag and put it on. It was by no means tight, but it was fitted and showed the V in his frame and gave a sense of the tone of his muscles in his arm and chest. He did not show off, but he was proud of his conditioning and the work he did to maintain it.

He didn't really wear jewelry, just a small St. Christopher's medal he had been given by his god parents at confirmation and wore everyday since and his watch. As he buttoned his shirt, he looked at himself, he had left three buttons unbuttoned, and looked at himself, he felt awkward and buttoned one up. There we go!

He was really looking forward to seeing Ally, he loved her eyes and she was very pretty in a natural way, but being so professionally dressed, it was hard to tell exactly what kind of figure she had. Tommy was pretty flexible and liked different types of women, but he did appreciate someone who cared about their health and strived for a healthy body type. He was all set and very anxious, he wanted tonight to go well, and his heart skipped a beat when he heard her knock at the door...

Back