The Aging Hockey Star (closed for teazme)

Ally rushed to Tommy's apartment, she didn't want him to think she was the stereotypical girl who always took forever to get dressed. She softly knocked on the door, hoping against all hope, that he didn't change his mind. Ally took a deep breath while she waited for the door to open, she isn't like the tall blonde that had been in his apartment.

Ally's dress was a little lacy skin tight black dress, but still classy. Her black strapoy shoes gave her just a little extra height.
(https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bb-dak...=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=BLACK)

When the door finally opens Ally smiles, "So i was thinking we could try this salsa bar that is just around the corner. I love to dance salsa, and it has a good beat for people are are clumsy like you said you are, which I still kind of doubt."

Tommy opened the door, his heart racing, why did he feel like a high school boy? He opened, "WOW", Ally looked questioning, "It is just, just" he stammered "Just you look so pretty!" then he caught himself, "Not that I didn't think you would be pretty...it is just that before you looked so professional ...and now" He just stopped he wasn't going anywhere good, "I am sorry, I just wanted to let you know how pretty you look and thank you for going dancing with me"

Ally smiled, Tommy thought at least we have removed all doubt about me being smooth. She did look beautiful, Her body had just the right amount of curves, she was toned, obviously worked out, and so feminine. A girl who understood subtlety was sexy. He did love high heels, and her legs and shoes were beautiful. He had been attracted to the nice quiet professional woman who lived across the corridor, but she was a lot more than that, and he liked it...a lot.

"Shall we go", he asked. "You said it was just around the corner, if it isn't too hard in your heels, shall we walk? It is a beautiful night! And a walk is romantic don't you think ... what I mean is...well, I guess that is what I mean." He was shocked at how tongue tied he was...nervous. He liked her. He offered his arm and smiled and they headed to the salsa bar, arm in arm...

Ally smiles as she hears Tommy stammer, "you are very good for a woman's ego. I havent had many men tell me I am pretty." She spins a little bit showing off her dress, "I enjoy wearing my professional clothes, but sometimes a girl just wants to dress up."

Ally takes Tommy's offered arm, " I would love to walk. I haven't been to this place yet, but a lot of my co-workers say this place is amazing."

During the stroll to the salsa bar, Ally looks up at the sky, "it is so pretty out this evening." Ally looks up at Tommy and smiles, "thank you for going dancing with me tonight, I really didn't want to sit at home alone again."

As they get closer to the salsa bar you can hear salsa music coming from the bar. Ally smiles at Tommy, "I can't wait to dance." Ally pulls Tommy onto the dance floor as soon as they walk into the bar. She starts to sway and dance to the music as she holds onto Tommy's hands.

The walk over is nice, he is glad she agreed. The sky and stars are romantic. He likes having her on his arm.

The salsa bar is electric, and the dance floor is fairly full. The men and women around them dance suggestively, and some of the women are fairly scantily clad. However, Tommy only has eyes for Ally, as they start to sway, she is smiling, happy. Tommy is a better dancer than he let on, and he takes Ally into hold. He can see the surprise in her eyes, and he leads her around the floor. While he does not do some of the more suggestive moves, he is light on his feet and spins her around the floor, spinning, twisting, in and out of hold, he even does Latin hip movements and footwork, Ally is with him step for step, people begin to notice and watch, but Tommy is just having fun and enjoying how well Ally dances. After four dances, they are both a little out of breath and he hugs her, he is grinning broadly, “wow you are amazing, the best dance partner I have ever had. That was so fun”. He is starting to perspire and asks if he can get them a drink. He is also thinking of their dancing, she moved elegantly, athletically, Tommy can’t help but think great dancers make great lovers, this girl was full of surprises. “Would you like a Margherrita or a glass of wine?”

As they start dancing Ally can tell Tommy knows how to dance better than he let on. She follows his confident lead on the dance floor. When they walked in Ally noticed how some of the females were dressed a little more less modest than her and yet Tommy never took his eyes off her. She smiles and silently appreciates him.

"I would love a glass of wine." As they walk to an open table Ally notices how all the females in the bar are looking at Tommy with hunger in their eyes. Yet, Tommy keeps his focus on her. When a female walks up to him Tommy looks back at Ally and sends the girl on her way. Ally's ex never once ignored a female for Ally.

When Tommy comes back to the table with their drinks, Ally smiles at him, "Thank you kind Sir." As they relax a little bit Ally looks at him, "I think someone is more comfortable on the dance floor than they let on."

Tommy feels bad as the girl walks up, I hope Ally doesn’t think he is interested, he shoos her away. He wonders what it will feel like some day, when the”fans” are no longer there, but they are just a nuisance now. Tommy thinks for a second, he knows the end is near, the aches and pains after practices that used to disappear in hours now take days, yep the end is nearing, faster than he would like.

He shifts his attention to Back to Ally. “Well thank you, yes maybe I do. My ex wanted us to take dance lessons so I wouldn’t embarrass her. Turns out, I really liked it, and she had two left feet”. Tommy laughs. “I can’t imagine how much fun it would have been if I had a partner like you. You are so light on your feet, and move so well. You are quite sexy when you dance...”. Tommy looks down, embarrassed at his last statement, he blushes

"I have always wanted to take dance lessons. My ex thought dancing was just club dancing, as long as a woman's butt was grinding on him he was happy." Ally blushes just a little, "no one has ever called me sexy."

Ally looks at Tommy, "would feel up for some more dancing? I haven't danced in so long and I forgot how good it feels to move around with someone who knows how to move." Ally smiles softly to herself, she had always heard the saying, "good dancers make great lovers."

A few female fans come over to the table and smile and greet Tommy, "we have always been big hockey fans, but you had made hockey much more interesting." Ally rolls her eyes, the females were so transparent, she also knows Tommy is not going to be interested in them because the females obviously only care about his status as a professional athlete.

Ally looks at them and in a pause in the coversation, "darling, you promised me more dancing." Ally makes a little pouty face.

"Ladies thank you that is flattering but please excuse me, my lady calls!" And with that Tommy put his arm around Ally, she felt petite and feminine in his strong arms and walked her out to the dance floor. As she turned around she had a huge smile on her face and he knew she was having fun. Tommy winked at her, "should we show this group what we've got?"

They danced even faster this time, Tommy swung her around the floor, but this time they did dance a bit more suggestively, as he pulled her into him, and held her as she bent back only to be pulled back up into his arms. The looked a bit like they were auditioning for a TV dance show and all the time they were laughing and smiling. They danced and danced and danced, until Tommy realized it was nearing 1 AM, they had danced for over four hours. He pulled her into his arms, and was about to kiss her when the announcer yelled out "last call". The moment having passed, instead he pulled her closer and hugged her. "Ally I have really had a terrific time, I hope I haven't kept you up to late? But I think I should walk you home"...

Ally smiles and laughs as Tommy leads her back out onto the dance floor. "I hope you don't mind what I said back there, calling you darling. I figured that might get the women away from us." Ally makes sure she puts everything she has into dancing. It is fun dancing with a man who has is also able to dance.

Ally looks at the time and gasps, "oh, I didn't realize the time. I suppose we should head back the apartment building. I have to work tomorrow, I mean today. I am sure you have somewhere to be early tomorrow as well."

Ally sees Tommy move in for the kiss, his lips look firm but gentle, she bets he knows how to kiss a woman and make her weak in the knees. Ally licks her lips gently, and silently groans as the bartender calls last call. She softly mumbles, "he sure knows how to kill a mood." Ally leans into Tommy`s chest as he hugs her to him. He has a solid strong chest, she bet he would make a great cuddler.

"if you would walk me home I would greatly appreciate it." Ally slips her hand into Tommy`s hand, hoping she is being too forward. "I had so much fun tonight. My face actually hurts from smiling and laughing so much. Maybe we could do this again sometime."

Tommy has had a great time. He likes how she doesn’t realize how pretty she is. She seems humble and sweet. This is the kind of girl you marry, as his mother used to say.

“I am sorry it is so late, I was just having so much fun with you, I lost track of the time. I hope you aren’t too tired at work, do you start training for your promotion tomorrow?” He is genuinely interested in her job, he admires her ambition. “I feel guilty, I am lucky, I can sleep in tomorrow, I don’t meet with our trainers until after lunch. If you didn’t have work, I could talk with you all night!”

He likes how she puts her delicate hand into his paw. He is almost self conscious about how big and strong his hands are. When she says, “maybe we can do this again some time”, he jumps at the opportunity. “I am actually free tomorrow, if you are, and it’s Friday night, so you could sleep in. Would you be free for dinner and a movie, or we could go dancing again, here or a different type of dancing?”

He walks her up to her door, and she unlocks her lock, then turns around looking up at him. “Thank you for a wonderful celebration”, she smiles. This time the moment doesn’t pass, Tommy sets his hands lightly on her waste and pulls her gently into him. He leans down and kisses her, her lips are soft and inviting and then he feels her hands wrap lightly around his neck...

Ally grins as Tommy asks her about her job, he seems genuinely interested in her job. "Yes I am meeting with senior secretary tomorrow to go over a list of her normal job duties that she will be giving me. She is retiring in a couple months so the plan is to slowly have me take on more and more of her responsibilities." She blushes just a bit, "I have enjoyed talking with you as well. You have proved to me you aren't just a dumb jock."

Ally softly squeezes Tommy`s hand, "I like how big your hands are. They are strong and capable, there is a sense of strength in them that is comforting." Ally giggles, "they also make me feel small and delicate, yet also protected."

"Well as much as I have loved dancing with you. I think tomorrow I am gonna want to stay in and relax. Maybe if you are free, you could come over to my apartment and let me cook for you and we watch a movie." Ally wants to show Tommy she can cook and maybe they can cuddle a little bit tomorrow night as well. Ally grins as Tommy is very excited to see her again.

Ally softly gasps as Tommy puts his big hands on her waist and pulls her to him. She can`t help but put her arms around his neck and lick her lips. His lips settle on hers and she softly mews. She was right, his lips are firm yet gentle. She slowly opens her lips to push her tougne to his lips.

She breaks the kiss after a few seconds, she can already feel herself wanting to pull him into her apartment. But, she isn't ready for that just yet, she wants to get to know Tommy more before she shows him her bedroom. "Thank you for a wonderful evening."

As Tommy kisses her, his body yearns for more, but he understands her, she will need to go at her own pace, and that is fine with him. He feels her lips start to open, and her tongue just touch his lips, but before he can respond she has broken the kiss and is saying good bye.

"I would love to stay in with you tomorrow night. Unless you want me to bring something else, I will plan to pick up a bottle of wine and some ice cream for dessert while we watch the movie. He is about to let loose of her waste, but he can't. He pulls her back in and kisses her one more time and this time their tongues do meet, and she feels wonderful. " I had a wonderful evening too, I am really looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, good night Ally"

With that he lets her go and turns to walk across the hall. He unlocks his door and looks back in her direction, but she is already inside and the lights are already out. He walks in to his apartment and it feels a little less lonely, he thinks back on the day, the crazy start, and the wonderful finish. He is excited about tomorrow, more excited than he has been in a long time.

Ally is glad he wants to stay in tomorrow. Hopefully they can spend time on her couch talking and cuddling. "Ok, ice cream and wine sounds perfect."

Ally goes into her apartment and begins getting ready for bed. She has to work in the morning and she doesn't want the senior partners to think she is going to rest on her laurels now that she got the promotion. Ally lays down in bed with a smile on her face, she can't believe she had such a good time tonight. Tommy focused on her even when other females were flirting with him. Her ex would always flirt back and make Ally jealous.

Ally gets ready for work in the morning and heads out to the office, determined today is going to be a good day. At the office everyone is trying to figure out why Ally is smiling all day. After work Ally heads back to her apartment and puts on some cute jeans and a tshirt. She wants to see how Tommy reacts to dressed down. Ally is one of those women who look fantastic dressed down as well as dressed down.

Ally gets started making dinner, she is making chicken alfredo with salad. As the time gets closer for Tommy to come over, Ally begins to feel nervous again.

Tommy has a full afternoon, he works out and then does two hours of physical therapy. The years are catching up with him. When he is done he goes to the store and gets a bottle of merlot and a chardonnay, he isn't sure what Ally is seving. Next he goes over and buys two of his favorite Ben and Jerry's flavors, cookie dough and chocolate with peanut butter, he hopes she likes at least one of them, he loves both. As he is headed to checkout he sees flowers, he knows he purchased tulips, but girls always like flowers, right? He purchases some fresh daisies and likes how fresh they look.

Back home he showers and dresses a bit more casual, a favorite pair of casual jeans the he likes how they fit and a white polo shirt. A little cologne, and he is ready to go. He slips on top siders, no socks, and heads over with the ice cream, wine and flowers. His hands are full, as he knocks on the door...

Ally hears the knock and takes a deep breath. She sincerely hopes that tonight goes as well as last night did. She opens the door and smiles, "looks like you have your hands full let me help you. Please come in." Ally takes the wine and leads Tommy into her kitchen, "You can put the ice cream in the freezer if you would like. Dinner is almost ready."

Ally places the salad on the table and lights a few candles. She wants a romantic mood, but she doesn't want to over do it. She avoids looking at him, she can't believe how nervous she is. She pauses, it is a good nervous, but still, she has to get a grasp.

Ally returns to the kitchen, "I hope you like Italian, because I made chicken alfredo. Please have a seat while I finish making dinner, it is almost ready." Ally does the final preparations, "dinner is ready, I have the dining table set up for us." Ally places the meal onto the table, "so how was your day?"

During dinner she catches up on his day and she tells him about her new responsibilities at the office. He seems interested in her day and it feels good to tell someone about her accomplishments.

After dinner Ally suggests moving to the living room, "why don't you go to the living room and pick a movie, I just want to put the leftovers in tupperware and I will be in there." Ally wants Tommy to take the lead about movie and seating arrangements, She has a nice comfy couch and a couple comfy chairs, she is curious about where he will choose to sit.

Dinner is terrific, he loves pasta and it is both tasty and filling. She is a good cook. She really loves her career and is very proud, he likes that she is both ambitious and passionate. He tells her about his day, which feels much more boring.

Tommy goes in takes a seat on the sofa, he hopes she plans to watch the movie in his arms. He looks over the movies on demand, there is one horror movie and he is tempted to choose it so she feels the need for him to hold her, but he chooses an older romantic comedy, "When Harry Met Sally" instead. He forgets about the scene in the movie where Sally is at the restaurant and shows Harry, how he would never know if she was faking an orgasm, she then acts it out and the woman at the next table says, "I'll have what she's having!" It is a light hearted movie, more keeping with Ally's innate personality. He sees her start to come in and says, "Ally dinner was terrific, you are really a good cook, is this movie okay?"

Last edited:
Ally goes into the living room and sees Tommy sitting on the couch. She decides to join him and she boldly sits right next to him, not touching him just yet, just sitting next to him. She looks at the movie he has choosen, "yeah this is fine, I have actually never seen the movie."

Ally settles in to watch the movie, every few minutes slowly moving closer to Tommy, hoping he just pulls her into his chest, but not wanting to be pushy.

They get to a point in the movie where Harry and Sally are in a restaurant, Ally laughs and blushes so hard. She looks at Tommy, "it is safe to assume most guys know when a woman is faking it right?" Ally watches the scene intensely, sex has never been that expressive for her.

Tommy is trying to be careful and not make Ally uncomfortable but he feels her edging closer, and he puts his arm around her and pulls her head into rest on his chest. She feels warm and soft, and light in his arms. He had forgotten about the orgasm scene, but laughs, he loves the line by the older woman.

Then he hears Ally, it is safe to assume most guys know when a woman is faking it right?" Tommy thinks about it, before answering. "A guy sure hopes so. For me it is really important that a woman feel fully satisfied, I guess I would hope I could tell the difference, but I have to say Meg Ryan was pretty convincing." Tommy is a little nervous, he doesn't want to remind Ally of his history, of course she knows he is experienced, he just doesn't usually mention having sex with another woman to a woman he hopes to be intimate with. He holds her, and wonders what her reaction will be

Ally feels Tommy pull her into his chest and she grins, "I was hoping you would do that. I didn't want to be too forward and just cuddle in right away." Ally settles in against Tommy`s chest, it feels so hard and comforting at the same time. His arms are strong and cozy, she was right, he is a fantastic cuddler.

Ally smiles and speaks without thinking, "I will tell you this, I have never had a loud explosive orgasm like Meg Ryan showed. My ex was much more about himself and once he was done he expected me to be good since he thought himself a fantastic lover." Ally shifts a little in Tommy`s arms, to be honest, I am not even sure if i have had an orgasm.

Ally blushes a deep deep red after she thinks about all she has said, "um let me go and get that ice cream."

Tommy sees Ally blush and wants to do something, but What? “I am not even sure, I have had an orgasm”. Tommy can’t believe it. Admittedly, they have only danced and really kissed once, but Ally is beautiful and her body responded so easily, reflexively when they danced, he knows she would be an excellent lover. There is something wrong with the guys she has been with, too focused on themselves, or weren’t people she could trust enough to give herself fully. Tommy thinks, hopes he can be that guy someday.

Tommy also knows only some women, fewer than you realize orgasm vaginally, easily. Tommy is more than willing to go down and/or manually satisfy her. He prides himself on being a responsive and giving lover, it would be nice to have a women who really appreciated it.

Ally came back with the ice cream, and as they ate it, Tommy kept thinking. “Ally, if you don’t mind me saying, if you aren’t sure if you have had an orgasm, then you haven’t. There would be no doubt. You just have been with the wrong men. A good lover, will focus more on your pleasure than theirs, and that is what you deserve...”

And then, without even thinking about it, he drew her into his arms and began to kiss her, slowly, and passionately...

Ally blushes and looks away from Tommy when he talks about orgasms. Ally wishes she hadn't started this discussion, but since they are talking about it Ally guess she will dive in, "Everyone has always said orgasms were a fantastic full body experience, I have never had that."

Ally gasps as Tommy pulls her in for kisses. She responds to his slow kisses and shifts just a little to straddle his lap. Ally loves a good make out session and Tommy sure knows how to kiss. Ally wraps her arms around Tommy`s neck and opens her mouth for his tounge.

Tommy feels her mouth open and slides his tongue in, he does not want to overwhelm her, but he hungers to feel her and feels a warmth flood his body, as her tongue touches his. The begin slow but soon their tongues dance together as they enjoy each other.

He likes the feeling of her legs straddled across his lap and he pulls her in closer and begins to run his hand softly up and down her back as he kisses her. For a moment, he removes his lips from hers an nibbles and kisses her neck. As he does he feel her hands on his back and her body squirming more tightly into his.

Ally can`t help but grind into Tommy`s body. His kisses just feel so good. Ally feels him nibble on her neck and she just groans. Ally can feel her body respond to him and his kisses. Ally squirms against Tommy.

Ally rolls her neck around so Tommy has access to more of her neck for him to keep kissing and nibbling on. Ally leans down on the couch and lays back and pulls Tommy on top of her. Ally wants to feel Tommy on top of her. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him down for more kisses. Ally spreads her legs a little to give Tommy room to settle in and be comfortable while they make out on her couch.

Ally bites her lip softly, she is really enjoying kissing Tommy but she doesn't want to rush in to bed just yet. She puts her hand on his chest, "I am really enjoying kissing you but we won`t be going to my bedroom tonight, I hope you understand."

"Ally, I totally understand. Trust me I want to, but I appreciate you are not that kind of girl. I hope I earn your trust enough that I do eventually get to make love to you. But slow is absolutely fine, I am looking for the right girl, not tonight's girl. With that he comes back to her and adjusts his thigh between her legs, and goes back to kissing her. Her mouth is warm, inviting and accepting. She is a terrific kisser and she sends chills down his spine. As he kisses, he naturally grinds into her, she just feels so right. His hand gently, delicately massages her breast through her clothing, their tongues plunge deeper into each other....

Ally is so glad he understands about not rushing into bed. She hopes he does eventually get to make love to her too, he seems like the right guy. She just wants to take her time. Ally feels his thigh press against her core, and she softly grinds against his thigh as they kiss.

Ally can feel her core is molten with desire for him, and it feels so good to rub against him. She groans as she humps his leg. She slowly slides her hands up and down his back urging him on as they kiss. Ally lifts up for one second so she can take her top off. His hands feel so good on her breasts. Her ex never played with him.

Back