The Aging Hockey Star (closed for teazme)

Ally looks at Tommy, "Oh no, as the manager you get the full strip show." Ally slowly unwraps herself from Tommy`s lap and walks away, making sure to emphasis her hip movements. She turns her back to him. She slowly pulls the panties down, inch by inch, then pulls them back up to tease him. Ally dances and bends over in her panties and heels, feeling the panties stretch across her ass.

She looks at Tommy as she slowly stands back up and spins around. This time squating down and spreading her legs ever so slowly.Ally slowly stands back up, "now as the manager you also have the option to finish the dance yourself. Ally takes his hand and pulls him up. She uses Tommy as a pole and rubs her body against him. Ally, feeling bold, takes Tommy`s hand and puts it on the outside of her panties.

She grinds against his hand, making sure he feels her juices that have drenched her panties. Ally removes his hand, "follow me boss," and leads him to her bedroom. Her hips swaying as she has him follow her.

Tommy is both shocked and thrilled at the transformation. He is beyond himself with desire, her little body is incredible, and he can't wait to run his hands all over her, to feel her hands on him.

He can't understand how Ally doesn't have men falling all over themselves for her.

He is tempted to rip his shirt and pants off as the walk but her restrains himself. "Ally you look incredible, I can't even put into words how much I want to be with you" Tommy follows, "your strip tease was so sexy, yes, please take me into your bedroom. I am yours"

Ally pulls Tommy into her bedroom, "you are the first male who has been in this room in over 2 years." Ally hopes her confession doesn't scare Tommy away. Ally pushes Tommy to sit on the bed, and she straddles Tommy`s lap. She brings his big hands up to her hips and sways her breasts in front of Tommy`s face. "this is your own private champagne room. Anything goes in this room."

Ally puts Tommy`s thumbs into the waistband of her panties, "would you please assist me with my panties?"

As soon as Ally is standing in just her heels Ally looks at Tommy, "ready for the grand finale?" Ally spins and rubs her bare butt against Tommy`s hands before spinning around and lifting her leg high in the air, showing off her flexibility and putting her leg on Tommy`s shoulder.

Tommy catches her leg and keeps it there. She has amazed him, her legs are amazing and her pussy seems to be beckoning him. Tommy starts at the ankle on his shoulder, and slowly slides his hands down the outside of her leg, down her calf, down her thigh, until her cute firm but nicely rounded bottom is cupped in his hand. He is tempted to slide his hand around and slide his finger up her cute little inner folds. She is too vulnerable to him in this position and he doesn't want her to be scared, he wants her to be aroused, he wants this to be special.

He gently lets her leg down, "Honey, your body is spectacular and your show was incredible, let me show my appreciation, let me show every inch of your sexy, spectacular body, my appreciation"

With that he picks her up in his strong arms, and sets her down with her head on the pillow. He quickly takes off his shirt, and his pants, but keeps on his boxers, and he slides up beside her. Her eyes are bright, smiling, and he leans down to kiss her, he hopes to make love to her...

Ally giggles as Tommy picks her up and places her on the bed. She looks at him as he gets undressed and licks her lips, "you look fantastic without clothes on." Ally lifts her arms up to welcome Tommy on top of her. "Can we make out for a while before we go further?"

Ally pulls Tommy down on top of her and leans up to kiss him. "I really enjoy kissing you." Ally slowly drifts her hands around Tommy`s back and chest. Ally kisses Tommy and slowly opens her mouth for his tounge.

Ally`s hands slowly drift lower and start playing with his boxers. Ally wants to go further but is scared to make the push.

Tommy appreciates the compliment, he works hard on his physique, not out of vanity but necessity. His body is his life blood. But he is still happy that he still is attractive to such a beautiful and desirable woman. She is opening herself up to him, he is between her legs, he senses the wetness of her aroused sex pressed against his boxers. He can smell her arousal. This woman is highly orgasmic, those bumbling fools, Tommy will fix that tonight, let her understand that she deserved pleasure.

Her arms raise, an act of submission and trust. This pleases Tommy, she should trust him, he only wants good things for her, he won’t hurt her, quite the contrary. Her mouth open, they kiss, each kiss slightly hungrier, more wanting. He feels her hands on his back, it tickles and arouses, his hands play up and down her body, always cognizant of his size and not overwhelming her. He loves her kisses, her touch, her sexy little body beneath him. He can’t wait to kiss his way down her body, introduce her sweet little kitty to his lips, his touch, his tongue. To let her feel the pleasure of a man only focused on her arousal, worshipping at her temple. He pays attention, she will let him know when she is ready.

He feels her hands touch his boxers, he senses her tentativeness. “It’s okay Ally, he wants to come out and play. He is respectful, he needs you to show him you want to meet him, but he is allying in love with you too” Oh my, what had he just said, he hoped in her desirous state he hadn’t just freaked her out...

Ally grins as she softly plays with the waistband of Tommy`s boxers. Ally moves her hand into his boxers and slowly strokes his cock. Her hand barely makes it all the way around and she groans. She knows he is going to stretch her. She moves her hand up and down slowly, wanting to tease Tommy a little bit more.

Ally ignores the part about being in love, she is not ready for that stage just yet. Ally speeds up stroking his cock, she wants him to be so desperate with need he can't resist her. "Tommy please, I think I need you."

Tommy moans as she grabs his cock, he continues to kiss her, enjoying the sensation. He groans, and adjusts to give her greater access. Then he hears the signal he has been waiting for, and he begins to kiss down her body. He kisses down her neck and slides to her chest, as he gets to her breasts he spends extra time, he circles her nipples with his tongue, he suckles lightly, he even plays gently with his teeth, he feels her nipples respond and get erect.

He give them one more kiss, and then kisses down her tummy, tickling her belly button with kisses and his tongue. He kisses down until he is between her legs, and he spreads them and begins to kiss her lips and lightly tongue the crease.

Ally moans and squirms as Tommy plays with her breasts. Ally holds Tommy`s head to her breasts, "oh it just feels so good." Ally feels her pussy swell and drip, "Tommy as good as your mouth feels I think somewhere else needs your attention." Ally`s hips buck in the air, begging and hoping for attention.

Ally feels Tommy slide down her body, kissing his way down. Ally whimpers as she finally feels his lips on her pussy. She had been right, he knows exactly how to take care of a woman's desires. Ally`s legs wrap around Tommy`s head she groans and moans. Ally feels a feeling building up inside of her, she can`t resist, her hands go and play with her breasts.

Ally`s hips begin to buck and push into Tommy`s face, "babe I can't stop this feeling." Ally hopes her calling him a nickname doesn't scare him away.

Tommy dives in to her pussy like a starving man savoring his first meal in forever. He inhales her sweet musk, he licks up the entirety of her slit, droplets of nectar collecting on his tongue for his enjoyment. He kisses and licks her outer folds to more fully prime her, and then he part her lips in her hands. She is already bucking and moaning. He takes control, he holds he firmly so he can take her. He extends his tongue yet keeps it soft and licks deeply inside the lips of her pussy, starting the opening, just above her taint, he even tickles that, his tongue explores her deeply, lapping her in until he is at the top at her clit.

He teases it momentarily, it is swollen, aroused, he doesn't want to bring her yet, he wants to drive her crazy with desire. He swirls his tongue around her clit massage it with his thumb. He hardens his tongue and penetrates her, fucks her pussy with his tongue , massaging her clit with greater vigor. She is bucking, playing with her tits, Tommy looks up as he eats her, the view is gorgeous, this woman spectacular ...

Ally can't lay still, Tommy is so just talented with his mouth. Ally squirms on the bed and moans out loud, "Oh Tommy please, I need you." Ally keeps playing with her breasts. Ally screams, "oh please I am so close, please let me cum." Ally is close to begging. She has no idea who she even is anymore, the pleasure is taking over her brain.

Ally wraps her legs around Tommy`s head and begins to beg, "Tommy please I need you, I can't take it any more." She thrashes on her bed, "please, I need you."

Tommy attacks her clit with his tongue, while sliding two fingers in and out of her vagina. He twirls his tongue and feels her body respond, her spring tightens, her nipples are rock hard, her chest is rosy, he just needs to get Ally there. He increases both the intensity and speed of his tongue, licking her clit, over and over, "Oh Please Cum Baby", "you are so beautiful, your body is so sexy, it deserves this"..."Please Ally come to my, come to your Tommy" and he ferociously licked her clit and pumped his fingers in and out, and then he heard her shriek and her body tense from head to toe...

Last edited:
Ally has this feeling building inside of her and she just can't fit it. She feels so good. Her entire body arches as her entire body tense and pulses with her orgasm. She has never felt anything so overwhelming and so consuming of her entire body. Ally pants as she tries to regain her breath, "Tommy what did you do to me?"

Ally lays on the bed, "I have never felt anything so all consuming." Ally lays on the bed and tugs on Tommy, "come up here by me." Ally wants to continue, she slowly moves her hand down to Tommy's shaft and starts to tease it ever so gently. Her body is still strung out from her orgasm, but she wants to make Tommy feel as amazing as he made her feel.

Tommy is so pleased, he wanted this to be about her. He loved the movement of her body as she climaxed, he had wanted this for her. Her enjoyment was so much more important than his. His/their time would come, he looked her body was still quivering, that is how it should be.

He slid up next to her, he was rock hard. Eating her had been amazing, he loved the taste and semll of her little pussy.

He knew she wanted to reapay him, but no repayment was necessary it had been his absolute pleasure. Tommy was a unique and amazing generous lover.

"Ally, you don't have to do anything. In fact, I would love it if you just let your body fully enjoy your orgasm, I would be happy to make you try to come again. I wanted this for you, I plan for us to be a couple for a long time. Tonight is for you, about you, about your pleasure. What else have you dreamed of, or would you like me to go down again, it would be my pleasure!"

Ally is so overwhelmed. Her body trembles from the pleasure, but she is also surprised that Tommy doesn't expect or demand that she go down on him. She looks up at him, pleasure still clouding her eyes, "I want to lay here and enjoy this feeling, I have never felt so weightless, so full with pleasure." Ally snuggles into Tommy's chest, "do you mind if we cuddle a little bit?"

Ally rests her head gently on Tommy's chest, and sighs happily. Ally decides something when Tommy says he sees them being a couple for awhile, "Tommy I am going to put my pleasure into your hands, you are in charge of my body tonight." Ally knows she can trust Tommy to take care of her.

"Tommy I am going to put my pleasure into your hands, you are in charge of my body tonight."

Tommy gulps, "That is too much responsibility, as there is nothing I want more than to take you and make love to you, but I would never do that at my demand, that can only come at your request, when I know you are ready and want me that way."

So instead he has Ally roll on to her tummy and he straddles her thighs but keeps his weight on his legs. He leans down and slowly and soothing massages her back. He goes over her lean muscles with his strong hands. He covers her entire upper body, shoulders down to her bottom. He treats himself to a bit more time on her bottom. When finished he leans over so she can feel his breath on her neck and he begins to lightly kiss her neck and back while simultaneously ligthtly brushing over those same areas with his fingers. Almost a light tickle. As she giggles and wiggles to his kisses and touch he slides further down he body, until he is completely between her legs.

He takes his hands and begins to massage down the crack of her bottom and down into the folds of her pussy, she squirms and arches her but a bit to give him better access. He slides is strong arms under her and tilts her pelvis further in his direction. He brings his tongue and begins long lapping strokes and licks her repeatedly from clitoris to taint. Tommy doesn/t mind, actually enjoys a bit of anal play but he has no indication that alley might enjoy him rimming her, so e stays focused below. He enjoys her flavor as her nectar flows, and he finds her beginning to move her hips to the rhythm of his tongue. Before long she is moaning and bucking her hips back into him. He hardens his tongue and welcomes her fucking his mouth. He brings his fingers up to her clit to directly stimulate and he tongue fucks and plays with her clit for 5 more minutes of intense interaction, and then once again it happens, Her legs straighten and spasm, and her pussy releases her cum and she bucks wildly into Tommy's mouth and then stops. He gives her pussy, one last little kiss, wipes his mouth and comes back up.

He pulls her on top of him, her head on his chest he strokes her hair. "I knew you would be highly orgasmic, you just needed the right man" He continues to stroke her hair and stroke her back as he feels her hug him...

Ally groans as Tommy gives her a massage. It feels so good, she can feel her muscles relax and all the stress she normally carries melt away. "Tommy you can massage my back any time you would like." Ally relaxes and enjoys how relaxed she feels with Tommy.

Ally feels her body begin to climb towards another orgasm. She had no idea you could orgasm twice in one night. Ally pants and groans out loud. Her body tightens as she spirals closer and closer to cumming. "Oh Tommy oh Tommy, please don"t stop." Ally screams her lungs out as she cums again. Ally lays on her bed, slowly trying to regain her breath. Ally feels Tommy move up to lay next to her. She rests her head on his chest to hear his heart beating.

Ally`s body slowly comes down from her orgasm and she drapes her leg over Tommy`s thigh and snuggles in close. She wraps her arm around his chest and snuggles in close to sleep, "Will you be here when I wake in the morning?"

Tommy is thrilled he has been able to give her such pleasure. Her body responded to his every touch, he looked forward to many more times together, enjoying each other. Tommy was confident Ally would learn to satisfy him as he had her, her delicate hands, mouth and pussy pleasuring his manhood. But today had been amazing, and he was crazy about her.

“Will you be here when I wake up in the morning?” “Ally, as long as you stay draped on my body, there is no place I would rather be. I was hoping that maybe in the morning, we could pleasure each other...” with that he gave her an extra hug and kiss and shut his eyes. He would sleep well, he felt the happiest he had felt in a very long time!

Ally grins sleepily when Tommy says he will still be there in the morning, "I am glad you find me so attractive." Ally snuggles in and drifts off to sleep, with a wicked gleam in her eye and a plan forming in her head.

In the morning Ally wakes and feels Tommy`s warm sleepy body underneath hers. She slept all night draped over his body. Ally slowly lefts her head to make sure Tommy is still asleep, and she sees his eyes are still closed and his chest is moving slowly in a deep sleep.

Ally slowly moves her body down underneath the covers and slowly starts stroking Tommy`s cock. Ally moves her hand up and down ever so slowly, making sure to make him hard and ready for the rest of her surprise plans. She feels his cock hardening and she extends her tounge to softly lick from the base to the very tip of his cock, tracing the vein. Ally strokes him again and again, just using her tounge, wanting to tease him and have her fun until he awakes.

Tommy feels good, sooo good. He is semi asleep, but the sensations are amazing. His eyes begin to flutter, but oohhh my, oooohhhh yesss, what a dream, what an unbelievably fantastic dream. His cock is warm, tingling, ooohhh so nice, so so nice, he feels him self getting harder, oh so nice, feels so good, warm, soft oh the sensations. He hasn’t had a wet dream since he was a child, he had forgotten...ooohhh, that felt goood!

His eyes open, and he is naturally moving his hips, then he realizes, “Oh God, Ally, that feels incredible”. “Oh Sweetheart, thank you, your mouth, tongue, amazing, ooh, god yes”

What a wonderful surprise, to wake up to this, or maybe even his, beautiful girl, playing with, sucking his cock. “Oh Ally, what are you doing to me, you feel fantastic...”

Ally smiles as she hears Tommy wake up. He made her feel so good last night, she wanted to return the favor. Ally keeps teasing him with her tounge until she hears him beg her and call her name out loud. She wants to make him scream like he made her scream last night.

She hears him call out her name and she knows it is time to move onto the next step. She opens her mouth and slides her mouth all the way down slowly, taking him deep into her throat in one swallow. She softly sucks as she moves her mouth up and down. Her hands move to his balls and gently play with them to give him multiple sensations.

She moves and teases the head of his cock, teasing and softly sucking on the tip. She gently nibbles on the tip and kisses it. She can taste the precum start to drip out.

I am fully awake now, completely aroused. Watching Ally take my cock into her mouth and enjoying me is both a tactile and visual show. I find it so erotic and intimate when a women first takes you in her mouth. It is selfless and focused on her man's pleasure. And she is definitely pleasuring me. I close my eyes and enjoy her tongue, on my tip, the gentle sucking, I even feel her teeth, and then sweet kisses, my arousal builds, she feels so good.

"Oh Ally, yes, thank you, please don't stop, you feel so good, my dick feels so good, oh, yes" I began to rotate my hips just a bit in response to her touch. Oh God this feels good...

Ally has no intention of stopping while she is sucking on Tommy`s cock. She keeps sucking harder, her cheeks sucking hollowing in. Her hand strays to play with Tommy`s balls and one finger goes to play with Tommy`s ass. Ally remembers when he was licking her that he played with her asshole. She softly teases his rim and waits to see his response.

Ally wants Tommy to come in her mouth. She has never swallowed someone`s cum, but with Tommy it just feels right.She keeps up her ministrations, playing with his balls and asshole while sucking. Ally sucks down all the way so the head of Tommy`s cock is in her throat. She swallows around his cock to give his cock a massage.

Tommy is amazed at how good Ally is at this, "Ally, that is so good, oh yes, take me in just like that, ohhh, yes" Tommy is squirming in pleasure, she is relentless and her entire focus is on him. He can't remember the last time a girl was intersted in his pleasure rather than just getting him hard to take care of her. "Ally, you are a terrific lover, so giving, so goooood"

Then he feels her finger, massaging his balls, wonderful, and then she teases his taint, and then "Oh Ally, that feels incredible, I love...no one" She is rimming his ass, once long ago a girl did this by mistake, but she means to. She wants to please him, he is very sensitive there, and has wondered how it might be for a girl to really play with him, a friend even told him about a prostate massage and how it had made every sensation stronger. He has no idea if he would like it, but he knows what she is doing now feels incredible. He feels the sensations getting stronger, he is getting close, "Ally, oh I feel so good, sweetheart, I think I am about to cum, so if..."

Ally keeps sucking, she hears him say he is going to cum, but Ally wants to take all of him into her mouth. She keeps up her suction and keeps swallowing to give his dick a massage. She breathes throw her nose and keeps him in her throat until he cums deep into her throat.

Ally slowly moves her mouth off of his cock and starts to lick him clean. Ally makes sure to get each and every drop. After cleaning him Ally moves to lay next to Tommy and she sunggles in, "Good morning, I hope you got enough sleep." Ally giggles and smiles up at Tommy, "I would hate for you to not be comfortable in my bed."

After laying in bed for awhile, Ally sits up and looks around for a shirt. She grabs Tommy's shirt from last night and puts it on and buttons three buttons. She goes into her kitchen and starts up the coffee machine. Ally looks around for Tommy, "how does french toast sound for breakfast?"

Back