The Aging Hockey Star (closed for teazme)

Ally keeps softly rubbing Tommy's cock through his pants. "Oh he'd like to come out and say hi huh?" Ally pushes Tommy down onto the couch that is in the room. " So Tommy you shared a secret talent with me tonight, I am going to share one with you. One of my favorite ways to exercise is a class at my gym called strip aerobics."

Ally slowly proceeds to sway back and forth in her dress. She spins herself around so Tommy can see her back and ass as she sways. She slowly slides her skirt hem up so he can see the lace tops of her thigh highs. She quickly slides her skirt back down and struts over to Tommy on the couch. She moves her hips slowly over his lap and wiggles her tits in his face.

Standing back up Ally lifts her leg up and drapes her leg over his shoulder she he can see she isn't wearing panties.

She pushed him back, smiling. "Strip aerobics?" He couldn't wait to see what she had in store for him. She moved slowly and so seductively, he was so turned on but he only sat there and watched, wanting to enjoy every second.

As he sat there suddenly he got scared, were there men in these classes? He hoped not.

Suddenly she lifted her leg and and draped it over his shoulder, "Oh God Ally!" He took his hand and ran it up the underside of her calf and up her thigh until he lightly brushed against her folds

"All night...all night you were like that and didn't tell me? You are so sexy...so, SO SEXY!"

Ally grins as Tommy feels her damp folds, "yes all night. I wanted to give you a sexy surprise." She brings her leg back down and starts slowly lifting the hem of her dress again. Ally can't wait to show Tommy what she is planning. She brings her dress up to her hips and she sits down in the chair across from Tommy, draping her legs over each arm.

She starts to tease her nipples outside her dress and you can see them start to poke out. She lifts her tits to be outside her dress and massages and plays with them. She softly moans as she pinches her nipples and turns. She keeps one hand playing with her nipples and the other she moves down to her pussy. Her pussy is so wet, she starts sliding her fingers up and down in her wetness. She brings her finger up and licks her juices off and moans.

"yes all night. I wanted to give you a sexy surprise." Tommy smiled, it was an incredible surprise. "Good thing I didn't know there or I think would have had to find a dark corner and have reached up under that dress to enjoy. My God Ally, you are so sexy, you don' know what you do to me!"

He watched her sit down and straddle the arms of the chair. Her glistening pussy looked incredible and all he could do was stare and bite his lip. This was a show she was doing for him, and somewhere he hoped he was the only man who ever had or would get it and she might be willing to come back often. It was so hot. Her fingers worked her nipples over the dress, and then popped her incredible tits out for direct manipulation.

Tommy's mouth watered, and his cock pounded and began to ache in his pants. Then she slid her hand down and began to tease her amazing treasure, fingering her tender cunt. She looked magnificent, he was entranced, fire and lust burning up inside. He couldn't help himself, he began fondling his large, hard cock through his pants, his throbbing prick crying out for any relief.

As she tasted her fingers, he moaned, and closed his eyes, but quickly reopened not wanting to miss a second of her obscenely sexy show. "Can I take it out, stroke it for you?" he whispered/moaned, he wanted to perform for her too.

Ally smiles, she loves how powerful she feels right now. Tommy asking to bring his cock out makes her feel in charge, " you may bring your cock out, but no touching yet." Ally wants to make Tommy beg for her. Ally dips her finger into hee pussy and keeps moving her hand in and out.

Slowly Ally's hips start to move as her fingers move faster. Ally's other hand comes and starts to rub her little clit. Ally moans and throws her head back in pleasure. Ally feels her body start to tense as she starts to cum. Ally slowly relaxes and looks directly at Tommy and grins, "come over here please"

Tommy unzips his trousers and pulls his massive cock out. She can see it standing straight up twitching in his desire for her. Ally looks incredible and drives Tommy wild with her teasing. She brings a second hand down, and he watches it tease her clit, she is so wet her thighs are slick.

Tommy feels his prick start to leak precum as he watches her. It throbs and aches and she can see the droplets of his glistening need roll slowly down his massive hard shaft toward his balls.

“come over here please” She is so sexy and in control, he can barely control himself. He stands and she sees his one eyed python stare at her, wanting to strike, to feel her feminine caress. “Do you like me like this? Like me so hard that it hurts, my desire so strong I can barely breathe or talk? Do you possibly question whether I have ever wanted anyone as much as I do you? I would crawl over broken glass for you Ally, for you and that flower you so casually play with in your delicate hands!”

Ally looks at Tommy as he takes his cock out, Ally can only imagine how his cock is gonna feel inside of her. Ally is gonna give Tommy a shock and she hopes he doesn't go running.

When Tommy comes over to her she looks up at him with desire in her eyes. She takes a deep breath and takes Tommy's cock in her hand and moves her hand up and down. Ally looks at Tommy, " would you pleass fuck me. I've never been fucked before and want you to be my first." Ally hopes Tommy knows how much this means, how much she trusts him and how much of herself she is sharing.

" would you please fuck me. I've never been fucked before and want you to be my first."

Tommy stops, and almost can't believe his ears. He didn't expect her to be ready yet, and had realized he would wait as long as she needed, as long as she stayed in his life. He was taken aback, but so incredibly touched. She was still stroking him and looking up with a look in her eyes he had never seen from her before. He leaned over and gave her the longest most sensual kiss they had ever shared. "You're a virgin? Oh my sweet, sweet girl, why didn't you tell me, I thought you and he...oh God I feel so terrible about what I said. I can't tell you how special that is to me...I will cherish this moment forever...and I am going to do everything I can to make sure that I'm the first, the last and every one in between."

He took her hands off his cock and kissed them. He was determined to make this incredible for her. He went down to his knees, and leaned in and gave the lips of her pussy, long slow kisses. He slid his arms under her thighs and pulled her off the chair, spreading her and taking her to his mouth. He kissed and licked up and down her slit, clit to ass and back. He wanted to hear her moan, he wanted her to feel incredible, edged to near orgasmic insanity.

"You're so beautiful, so incredible, I can't believe you waited for me, but I am so happy you did, I will make sure you never regret it". He stood up and took off his clothes so she could watch and enjoy. He pulled her up smiling and slipped the dress up over her head. His eyes just scanned her up and down, again and again, as his cock twitched in tribute. "So incredible, you are just so incredible!"

He swooped her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom. He pulled a pillow down to the middle of the bed and carefully laid her down, so that her ass was on the pillow, her pelvis tilted up to him. "This will help the angle when I enter you, tilt you up so you can comfortably take all of me."

He wanted to be gentle, but let her feel everything, make this amazing. She was spread open looking at him. He crawled up the middle of the bed on his knees, and was now leaning in front of her. He took his massive head and with the tip he teased her up and down her slit, just as his tongue had just done. He leaned forward and looked straight down at Ally, his cock in his hand, he pressed just into her opening. "Are you ready Ally, are you ready my love?"

Last edited:
Ally knew she was gonna surprise Tommy when she told him she was a virgin. She trusts him to make this night special for her. When he started to lick her pussy she moaned softly. She loves when he eats her pussy, he makes sure to get every inch of her pussy. She squirms as he eats her out, her legs draping over his shoulders and her hand holding his head to her pussy.

When Tommy picks her up and carries her to the bed Ally gets butterflies in her stomach. She wraps her arms around his neck snd kisses him some more. She felt him teasing her pussy with his cock and shudders softly. He feels so big that she gets scared "you ate so big Tommy, are you gonna fit inside of me?"

Tommy felt her hands around his neck, and his cock pounded in his hand as she slid it up and down her slit, teasing her opening and feeling her juices cover his tip, beckoning to be taken, and enjoy the intimacy of each other in the most special way possible. He leaned in and kissed her with the passion she deserved. She was the girl of his dreams in every possible way, and the fact she had waited for him, made him wish that he had done the same.

The benefit in him having experience though was in this moment his focus could solely be on her, and making this feel good, no great, at least as great as any first time can feel. He was not going to plunge in like some teenager, he knew what to do, she just had to stay with him and trust.

He heard the natural fear in her sweet, soft voice, "you are so big Tommy, are you gonna fit inside of me?" He pulled back. "Yes, I will fit, your body will adjust and take me, and I think you will find that how full I make you feel drives incredible arousal and sensations. However, I am going to just slide my tip in, and then, when I hit resistance, I will stop and let yu get ready, and then I will push through. Ally, there is a moment of pain, but then let me hold you, let your body respond, and your pussy will tell us when we can progress. After that, I intend to make this wonderful for you, I want, no I need to feel you orgasm this first time, just trust me to get you there.'

With that, he pushed his large head in, and felt her wet lips seal air tight around him. She was so tight, so amazing, her channel was so wet and wonderfully aroused from all of their foreplay. HIs cock was a few inches inside of her when he felt her resistance, her hymen thinly blocking his eventual advancement. It felt incredible between her legs, he wanted her like he had never wanted anyone, he looked into her eyes, not wanting to stop, but letting her ready herself, "Arey you ready? I want you so much I can't even tell you!"

Ally listens to Tommy tell her how he is going to fit because her body will adjust for him. She knows Tommy is gonna take good care of her. Ally knew her first time would hurt so she is ready, besides Tommy won't hurt her on purpose.

As Tommy begins to slide his massivee cock inside of her she moans. She careen already feel herself stretching. She looks up st him when he stops and she smiles at him. She wants him to keep going, it feels good and can't wait for him to keep going.

She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him, "plesse Tommy i am so ready for you."

"plesse Tommy i am so ready for you." It was like waving red meat in front of a german shepherd. The desire that it inflamed throughout his body was incredible. It took every ounce of will power and caring he had to not just drive into her and take her body as they would one day soon, when her body needed it as much as his did. This was not that day!

His arms were straight, supporting his weight. His cock was only maybe a quarter inside of her. She was very wet, and her virgin entrance created an air tight seal around his hard throbbing prick. His tip butted up against the resistance and now he gave just a small but solid thrust, and felt the small veil of skin give way. He heard and saw her wince, "I know it hurts baby, but I'll be gentle, the pain is over, we just need your body to relax and be ready."

He leaned in and kissed her, they were sharing an incredible moment and he wanted it to be so special for her, it was for him too. He felt the small bit of warm blood wash over his cock, and down, they would soon change these sheets. He held there, and kept kissing her, deeply passionately, her hands around his neck, their tongues dancing, almost making love in their own right.

As they did, he felt her body relax a bit, and he felt her wetness once again welcome him, emanating from all the way down, her tunnel ready to be taken. He pulled his head back to look in her beautiful face, and slowly and steadily he slid in inch after inch of his substantial length, finally bottoming out as his cock bumped into her cervix. He began to slowly thrust in and out as she again got wetter and wetter. She was so tight and felt so amazing, but he looked into her eyes, wanting to make sure it felt anywhere near as good for his amazing lover....

Ally felt Tommy thrust into her and she flinched just a little bit. She kissed him back as she adjusted to a new fullness. Ally slowly starts to move her hips. She is feels Tommy start to move and she groans as he goes deeper. She can feel him spreading her open and she welcomes it.

Ally adjusts her hips and spreads her legs wider to welcome Tommy into her pussy. Ally looks at Tommy as he is moving inside of her, "i never thought it would feel this good."

Ally is starting to feel amazing. There is a deep feeling starting to build inside of her. Ally starts to claw at Tommy's back, she has to release this dark bundle of energy she feels building. Ally grabs at Tommy's shoulders and lets out a yell she feels the orgasm from the very depth of her core.

Tommy was trying to be gentle, care for her, but it was hard, he was so hard, and she felt so incredibly good. This whole night had been wonderful, the flight, his old piano bar, the amazing suite, but nothing compared to the girl. Her legs spread, pistoning in and out, his body was in heaven, trying to enjoy it as much as possible He had waited to make sure she was good, and, "i never thought it would feel this good."

He leaned and kissed her, increasing both the length and intensity of his thrust, he drove his large cock in and out of her, her juices lubricating him, her body responding to his every thrust. He had to work and clench not to cum, her grip on him was incredible a combination of her tight virgin pussy and her strong core from her workouts. He had been with women, but none like her, and he hoped none but her again, he wanted no one else.

Her orgaasm rippled through her body, her nails dug into his flesh, a badge of honor. It felt incredible, he was so close, over the edge, he stopped, still the gentleman despite his wonderfully desperate state, "Can I cum inside of you, or do you need me to pull out?" He gasped, preying for a most speedy response or his body would answer for him....

Ally looks up at Tommy with trust in her eyes, "I'm on the pill you can come inside me." Ally pushes her hips up to Tommy faster and faster. Ally squeezes on Tommy's cock faster, she can't stop the squeezes as she cums on Tommy's cock.

Ally feels Tommy cum and groans, she had no idea her first time would be so amazing. Ally relaxes and slowly comes down from her orgasmic high. She looks at Tommy and smiles at him. "Thank you for making it so special."

"I'm on the pill you can come inside me." He felt her push up into him and her climax gripped him, milked him and it was incredible. Tommy launched himself inside of her, launching stream after stream, rope after rope of his cum into Ally. She moved perfectly, absorbing his every thrust, riding out first her orgasm and then his as their bodies worked perfectly, magnificently together.

He stayed inside of her as they finally slowed down and he kissed her softly and gently before finally pulling out and rolling over to her side. He pulled her on top of him, wanting to feel their bodies pressed together to enjoy their post orgasmic bliss. "You were the one that was amazing, I never have felt anything like that I promise. Thank you for giving that to me."

He held her in his arms, brushing her hair and rubbing her back.Her body felt incredible draped over him, it had been incredible and he couldn't wait to enjoy her again. He felt himself nodding off and held her tighter, they still had a big weekend ahead, but what an incredible start!

Ally snuggled into Tommy's side and slowly drifted off to sleep. She felt a contentment and a happiness she never thought possible.

In the morning Ally wakes up before Tommy and she has a devilish shine in her eyes. She slowly untangles herself from Yommy's arms and goes beneath the sheets. She slowly slides her tounge up abd down Tommy's cock. She can see it getting hard for her. Ally takes just the tip into her mouth and starts to suck on it.

Slowly, inch by inch Ally is taking Tommy's cock into her mouth

They might not ever have another night like tonight, and he fell asleep content, the beautiful woman he was crazy about, in his arms. He was sure he was still smiling in the morning. It felt so good, he moaned, he was having THE BEST dream. "Hmmmm, ooohhhhh, mmmmmm" He moaned, he was grinding his hips, 'oh fuck this was so good' He hadn't had a wet dream in over 15 years, but 'oh God yessss!'

Suddenly his eyes opened, just enough to realize. This was no dream, this was her, this amazing woman, teasing her man awake. "Oh Ally, what are you doing...oh baby, I have fantasized of this, but oh ....mmmm....ohhh...that feels soooo gooooood!" His hands went down to brush her hair as she took more and more if him in, working his head to perfection and steadily swallowing his shaft. Deeper and deeper she took him, making him feel incredible, her beautiful lips latched around him.

"Oh Ally that is so good, so amazing...but do you want to hop on me, ride me....would you like to fuck me again? Fuck me my beautiful girl?"

Ally smiles as she hears Tommy moan in his sleep. It makes her feel good knowing she affected him like this. She felt his hands come dowon in her head and brush her hair. Ally takes her mouth off Tommy's cock and looks at him from under the covers. "Be a good boy Tommy, hands behind your head." Ally wants to drive Tommy wild.

Once he put his hands where they belonged Ally went back to giving Tommy a nice leisurely blowjob. She wants him to feel special as she tries to take his entire shaft into her mouth. She gags a little bit cuz Tommy is just so big. She keeps trying and eventually gets his entire shaft into her throat. Ally moans around his cock and starts to swallow.

Ally can feel Tommy getting close and she wants him to cum in her mouth.

"Be a good boy Tommy, hands behind your head." He smiled as she politely but definitively passed on his invitation. He would definitely reciprocate, and gladly so. However, he was very appreciative and wanted to enjoy this wonderful wake-up surprise. He raised his muscular arms and folded his hands behind his heat. "I am happy to, but just you wait...you are going to have a man dying to please you!"

He closed his eyes and enjoyed her tongue swirling him, her hand stroking his shaft and teasing and tickling his balls, and then he felt her go down, and down, AND DOWN. "Oh God, oh God, oh my God Ally, that is so good, incredible, oh, oh....Ohhhh" He moaned and began to thrust, needing to move but not wanting to choke her. She anticipated his every move and gave him and incredible experience.

Firnall, she had pushed him beyond any ability to control it and he arched his back and felt his cock twitch and explode into her warm, sweet mouth. He came and came as her mouth and hands milked him, making sure his orgasm, was complete and amazing! And as he came, she kept her mouth latched on and took every single drop he offered, which was substantial. She made him cum so hard, he was spent and felt so good when he finally felt her release and crawl up to him.

She came up and gave him a big kiss, he could still taste himself a bit, but he was so appreciative. He rolled her over, and began to kiss down her body...."your turn, you better have a firm grip on those sheets...I plan to be down here a while!"

Ally made sure to swallow every bit of Tommy's seed, and boy was there a lot. She had to make sure he was cleaned up after his orgasm. Ally started to lick and clean his cock and she felt him start to stir again. Ally slowly slides up Tommy's body and looks at him, "did you like your wake up call?" Ally gives Tommy a nice long kiss. Ally enjoys making out and she hopes she can convince Tommy to have a makeout session in the near future.

Ally lays back on the bed and relaxes a little bit. She feels her pussy moisten after she gave Tommy a massive orgasm. She giggles a little bit as Tommy says he is going to be down there for a while. She honestly doubts Tommy a little bit. All of her friends say guys hate licking pussy so she isn't expecting much.

"I loved it" He answered her sexy question and then began his slow, tantalizing trip down her body. He kissed down her neck, her chest, he teased her breasts, sucking them in, flicking and sucking on her nipples until the were firm and aroused. Soft kisses and lick down her toned tummy and finally he kissed and then let his tongue trail over her mound, and slip into the folds of her slit.

He crawled down between her legs and spread them, soft kisses up and down the outsides of her outer lips. He kissed her pussy like it was her mouth, making out with it in soft, deep kisses. He pressed his tongue inside while he used is fingers to open her lips, massaging her pussy as he began fucking it with his hardened tongue. "You taste so good, so sweet Ally...this may become my favorite breakfast treat.

He went to work, tonguing her clit to anus, up and down varying speeds and intensities, he dined on her delicious sex!

Ally lays in the bed as Tommy slides down her body. It is amazing how well he knows to play with her body. Ally spreads her legs wider and drapes them over Tommy's shoulders.

Ally moans loudly as Tommy starts to fuck her pussy with his tounge. Ally begins to thrash on the bed as she gets closer to orgasm. She grabs a pillow and puts in over her mouth to muffle her scream as she builds and builds.

Ally holds Tommy down to her pussy as she starts to gush out her orgasm and screams.

Tommy loves how Ally opens up for him and drapes her gorgeous, toned legs on his shoulders, completely giving herself up to him and trusting him to pleasure her.

He could stay down here all day as he loves the taste of her and he loves how her body reacts to his touches, licks and kisses. He fucks her pussy with his tongue and fingers her clit, and then runs his tongue up and down all of her from clit to ass and back again over and over. He began to push harder and deeper with his tongue as she got close, fucking her, and working her clit with his thumb as she squeezes him into her and he feels her body release.

He sees her breathing hard, thinking it is over, but Tommy wets his finger and starts to play with her little pink rosebud. He continues to kiss her soaked pussy, he hopes he can take her even higher and if she wants him to finger and even eat her ass while he does it? He looks up at her as he continues to play, wanting to make her feel incredible!

Ally moans loudly as Tommy enters her ass with his finger. It feels so good being streched down there. Ally wiggles her butt just a little to let Tommy's finger slide in deeper into her ass. She jumps when his tounge moves down to her ass. She isnt sure if she likes his tounge but she knows she loves his finger in her ass.

Ally's hands start to play with her boobs and massage them. Her nipples are like pebbles, firm and poking out. She softly pinches them and groans, there are so many sensations for Ally to feel.

Back