The Aging Hockey Star (closed for teazme)

Natasha apologizes, but it is intriguing what she says. "Please he is coming on so strong. He enjoys watching me with other females. I love appreciating a female's body. We always just have me play with the other female, he never plays with anyone but me." Tommy, looks at Natasha, she is gorgeous, but so is Ally. Tommy doesn’t know exactly how to reply.

”You only watch?” He first asks Vlade, and then, “I can imagine you look gorgeous with another female, have you ever been with anyone as sexy as my Ally?“ Then another question comes across Tommy’s mind, “You said Vlade doesn’t play with other females, but what about you, do you play with females and males?”

Tommy loves his relationship with Ally, but they are discussing something very different here, and he wonders if Ally might want a threesome, this is all so unexpected, yet Tommy can’t help but feel somewhat aroused. He has loved watching Ally perform for him before, but he also imagines how much fun they both might have with Natasha.

Tommy watches as Natasha strokes Ally, and sees her more comfortable. “I have to say, I think Ally is the sexiest stripper I have seen, but I really love her interactive dancing, her lap dances are incredible… “ Tommy suddenly gives Ally a deep kiss and he too runs his hand down by Ally’s leg, as he and Natasha both start pushing Ally’s dress, higher and higher… Ally can see how hard Tommy is getting as they do!

Natasha smiles at Tommy, "I only play with another make of it is someone we both know and trust. I am a jealous person so I couldn't handle watching Vlade with someone else. Lucky for me, he isn't as jealous." Natasha winks at Tommy.

Ally blushes as she sits between Tommy and Natasha as they talk about playing together. She feels Tommy's hand on her other thigh and slowly her dress slides up her thighs. Ally gets a little nervous as she knows she has a wet spot on her panties.

Natasha leans into Ally and whispers as she slides her finger along the edge of her panties, "someone is enjoying this more than she is letting on." Natasha leans back, but keeps her hand under Ally's dress.

She looks at Tommy, "Vlade and I are going to give you a minute to talk. But we would love for you two to come back to our apartment. Tonight it would just be Ally and I playing and enjoying each other while you both watch. If it goes well maybe next time both of you may join." Vlade grins wide, "let is know when we can come join the table again."

Ally sees them walk away and looks at Tommt nervously. She isn't sure how to say this so she just blurts it out, "i kind of want to go to their apartment."

Tommy blushes a bit, but he can’t help finding the idea of being with both Natasha and Ally appealing. “Maybe you are a better man than I? I wouldn’t like Ally with another man, but…”. Vlade stops him, “I enjoy watching, and perhaps you enjoy performing and we can both get what we like?”

Tommy looks at Ally, she seems interested in Natasha, but would she really want a threesome? Tommy hears Natasha’s whispers. Tommy reaches down and feels the wet spot on Ally’s panties, he looks at her as he slowly rubs on that spot, sharing their little secret. Tommy feels Natasha’s hand and leads her fingers to the wet spot as well, as they all enjoy Ally’s arousal.

Natasha’s makes her proposal and Tommy is a little disappointed, plus he is really horny right now. He thinks Ally is excited but then she confirms it. “Kinda?” Tommy laughs and slips his hand inside Ally’s panties where she is soaked. “And if we end up doing a three way with Natasha, would you kinda want to do that too?”

Tommy curls his hand and pushes two fingers up inside of Ally, and he sees Natasha turn as she walks out and wonders fi she knows he is fingering Ally right here. He watches her reaction, “Okay, I want to do it too.. but.. I am so horny.. I need to fuck you right now… should we try to use one of the bathrooms… or I think there was a dark ally just outside?”

Ally moans softly as she feels Tommy softly rubbing her pussy through her panties. She can feel her juices building and whimpers when Natasha's hand plays with her. Ally sees Natasha and Vlade walk away as Tommy slips his fingers into her panties. She looks at him and bites her lip, "I am not sure about a threeway. I have never been with a female, but there is something that makes me want to try. Does that make me bad?"

Ally grins when she hears how bad Tommy wants her, but decides to be wicked. She just grins at him, "delayed gratification baby. You don't get to cum until Natasha and Vlade's place." Ally smiles and stands up, "we should go catch up with them."

Ally catches them by the host stand and looks at Natasha, "I have never tried this, but I want to, and Tommy wants to watch. Maybe even participate." Natasha grins, "we will enjoy ourselves and let the guys watch. Meet us at our apartment." Natasha gives Tommy the address and grins, "we will see you there."

Once in the car Ally smiles at Tommy, "I am nervous but excited too." Ally lays her hand softly on Tommy's massive bulge, "I think you are excited as well." Ally leans over and slowly unzips Tommy and pulls his cock out. She softly strokes him and teases the head as precum leaks out. Ally bends over the console, "no cumming." She takes his cock in her mouth and starts to move her mouth up and down. She smiles as she feels him getting close already, "someone is so ready." She pulls off and tucks him back in, "oh look, we are here."

In the apartment Natasha has changed into a black lace babydoll nightgown with a long black silk robe and heels. She answer the door and grins at Ally and Tommy, "I am glad you didn't change your mind." After letting them in Natasha grins, "Vlade is in the bedroom waiting for us. Tommy go join him, get comfortable and we will be there shortly."

Natasha smiles at Tommy as he leaves, "are you ready for this?" Ally softly nods her head, "yes." Natasha smiles, "lovely. I promise you will enjoy yourself. Let us go so the men will be entertained." Natasha takes Ally's hand and leads her into the bedroom.

Tommy sticks is finger up inside Ally’s dripping wet cunt when she asks if she is bad? “Baby, as long as it is only with me, or with another woman where you include me, I will be honest, I hope you are very, very bad and it will only make me love you more!”

Tommy smiled, teasing up and down Ally’s wet slit. Tommy only moans, but he knows delayed gratification will make it even better when he does cum. He wonders if Ally has a specific plan... how would she feel if it was Natasha who wanted to make him cum. He is in love with Ally, but the idea of both women pleasuring him makes Tommy realize how badly he wants to make that fantasy a reality. He even loves the idea of having Vlade watch.. or even touch Natasha, but he won’t share Ally with a man, but a woman? That is hot!

Tommy tries to keep his eyes on the road, sometimes accelerating as he thrusts a bit in and out of Ally’s mouth. Ally is so sexy and so good at sucking Tommy’s massive cock. “Babe I don’t know if I can wait until we get to Vlade and Natasha’s?” She tucks him away and he groans as precum continues to flow from his tip.

Natasha looks incredible in the baby doll, nightgown, and Tommy whispers to Ally, “You would look even better… “ He doesn’t know Natasha not only hears him but agrees. When Tommy leaves Natasha comes up to Ally, “before we go in, I have a red baby doll and hells for you, let’s give the boys a show, Tommy will love it!”

When Tommy goes into the bedroom, there are two large over stuffed chairs facing the canopy bed where there are black satin sheets pulled down. When the girls walk in, Natasha goes over to Vlade and says to Ally, “Let’s take out our bous so we can see how much they are enjoying our show?” Natasha unzips Vlade and takes out his prick, he is hard but nowhere near as big as Tommy. Tommy looks to Ally who smiles at him.. he can’t wait to get this thobbing prick out of his pants.

Natasha gives a warning, “Boys you are watching, you can stroke, but no touching unless invited… “ Tommy can’t wait to see the show. He sees Ally looking a bit apprehensive… “Go for it Baby… remember I want you to be bad!” He winks a tNatasha who comes over and peels the baby doll down off Ally’s shoulders.. and winds her hand around, to play with Ally’s pussy while the two hockey stars watch, moan, and lick their lips and their cocks stand straight up, throbbing!

Ally sashys into the room in the borrowed baby doll and heels. The way Tommy's eyes rove up and down her body makes me feel so horny. Ally stands in front of Tommy and bends at the waist, giving Tommy a nice view of her tits. She slowly unzips his pants and his large cock pops out of his pants.

Ally strokes Tommy up and down a little bit before Natasha comes over. Natasha looks Tommy up and down, "no wonder Ally is with you Tommy. You are massive." Natasha grins as the baby doll falls down off Ally's body. Natasha leads Ally to stand at the foot of the bed in only her heels.

Natasha softly strokes Ally's body. She smiles as she looks at the two men. Natasha looks at them, "we are gonna play a little game. You two are going to tell me how to touch and tease Ally's delectable body." Ally moans and softly whimpers as she hears the game.

Natasha looks at Vlade, "tell me baby, how should I touch her first." Vlade looks at the two women, "kiss her on the lips. Start slow then get some tongue." Natasha smiles at Ally ass she leans and puts her hand on Ally's neck and pulls her in for a soft kiss at first. Natasha takes it slow as it is Ally's first kiss with a girl.

Ally softly moans and her mouth opens a little bit as she gets more comfortable with Natasha. Natasha slowly pushes her tongue into Ally's mouth.

Vlade moans as he sees the two women kiss and their tongues start to touch and tease each other. Vlade smiles, "Ally, touch my girl's tits. She loves having her tits fondled." Ally slides one hand up and tentatively starts to squeeze and massage Natasha's tits. Both moan and Natasha moan.

Tommy could barely stop himself from drooling as Ally walked in. He could barely decide if he wanted to eat her or fuck her, his cock was nearly bursting out of his jeans, he was so hard. As if she knows, Ally undoes my pants, and helps guide his masdive, raging hard on from his wrangler.

When Natasha comes over and stares at Tommy’s cock, he can hear the lust in her voice. “Well this cock is all Ally’s unless she wants to share it?” Tommy reaches up and teases Ally’s nub of her titty through the silk, giving it a playful pinch knowing how she likes that.

Tommy watches as Natasha strokes Ally’s body, it is clear Natasha has been with a lot of women, the way she plays with her, he can tell Ally loves it. “It’s okay Baby, enjoy it!” Tommy tells Ally so she isn’t embarrassed. “Natasha, you ever had a girl as sexy as MY Ally?” Tommy asks, even though he is sure she hasn’t because Ally is the sexiest woman in the world to Tommy.

Vlade gives instruction, and their kiss is erotic, as Tommy watches Ally’s mouth open and their tongues begin to play, as Natasha pushes her tongue into Ally’s mouth. When Vlade tells Ally to touch Natasha‘s tits Ally is tentative but Tommy encourages her, “It’s okay Baby, Natasha’s got great tits, enjoy them.”

The women are moaning and it is Tommy who speaks next, “Natasha, if you think the lips on Ally’s mouth taste good, you need to feel how soft and tasty the lips of her pussy are?” Tommy can’t believe he is encouraging Natasha to go down on Ally, but he knows his baby is horny, and he knows how sexy they will look. He sees the look Natasha gives him, thankful that Tommy is willing to totally play along!

Natasha smiles at Tommy, "your girl is goregous. I can't wait to play with her."

Ally moans softly around Natasha's tongue. She has never kissed a female before but she follows Natasha's lead. Ally's hands softly massage Natasha's tit. Ally groan, "your tits are so firm." Ally's fingers slide to gently pinch Natasha's nipples and Natasha moans, "careful Ally. I cum from nipple play."

Natasha smiles at Tommy, "I can't wait to taste her pussy, but these tits look so lucious I have to play with them." With that Natasha gently licks on Ally's tit while her hand softly massages the other. Vlade moans loudly, "suckle those titties babe."

As Natasha moves closer and closer to Ally's nipples Ally's hands thread through Natasha's hair, holding her to her nipples, "please don't stop." Ally begs. Vlade groans, "so hot." Ally throws her head back in pleasure and whimpers as her legs clench, "i am so close, please let me cum." Natasha grins, "cum as much as you want baby, but be loud about it."

Ally's entire body shakes as Natasha keeps sucking on Ally's nipples. Vlade grins and looks at Ally, "return the favor, make my girl cum." Ally looks at Natasha and softly begjns to suckle on her nipple while pinching the. other. Natasha holds Ally's head to her nipple, "bite it a little bit." Ally gently tugs so the guys can see Natasha's tit stretch before switching to the other nipple and repeating.

Natasha smiles and moans out, "such a good titty teaser." Ally giggles before Natasha says, "let us see how you do with a pussy as she pushes Ally down on her knees."

Tommy moans at Natasha’s words. “Yes she is, and you are about to find out just how much fun she is to play with!”

Tommy watches Natasha’s tongue slip into Ally’s mouth, how she moans and teases Natasha’s breasts. “Her tits are beautiful aren‘t they babe, but no more beautiful than yours, don’t you agree Natasha?” Tommy is completely enjoying and getting off on the two women playing together.

”Natasha, perhaps you can teach Ally, I’d love for her to cum just from my teasing her tits. I love playing with her breast and I LOVE making her cum!”

Natasha teases Tommy, “I want to see you eat her pussy, but yeah, play with Ally’s tits, she likes to be pinched hard.” Tommy sees that Vlade is stroking his cock harder and harder as he watches, his eyes going back and forth between Ally and Natasha. Vlade moans, and Tommy knows Vlade is about to cum when Ally says she needs to cum.

”Make her cum Natasha, I want to see how many times you can make my Baby cum … I love my Baby, but she comes lie a whore, a gorgeous needy whore!” Tommy winks at the two ladies, and Ally knows Tommy is liking her performance, she shouldn’t hold anything back. Natasha tells her to be loud and Ally does it, moaning and writhing.

”Come on Ally, talk dirty for Natasha and Vlade, they think you are just a sweet little thing, let them see my nasty girl?”

Tommy watches as Natasha pushes Ally down to her pussy, spreading her legs wide and when Ally gets there, putting her heels up on Ally’s shoulders, spreading wide. Tommy sees what Ally does with her hands, her tongue, copying the things she loves Tommy doing for her.

”Oh Babe, that’s so fucking hot… tell me how good does Natasha’s pussy taste.. how do you like the taste and scent of nice wet cunt?”

Vlade can’t hold back and begins to spurt, spouting up in the air, as he moans. “Fuck that is so hot!” He moans, but Tommy is barely stroking.. he is staying hard, simply enjoying, he wants to see how much Ally enjoys eating a gorgeous pussy like Natalie’s?

”Ally, spank Natalie’s cunt, I can tell, she’ll enjoy you eating her even more if you make her sting a little!” Vlade hears Tommy and comes even harder!

Ally whimpers as she gets closer to Natasha's pussy. She has never licked a pussy before but she doesn't want to let Tommy or Natasha down. She thinks back to when Tommy goes down on her and how much she enjoys it. She will try what he does to her.

Ally feels Natasha put her legs over her shoulders and Ally pushes Natasha's thighs further apart, "we want to give these guys a show don't we?" Ally slowly runs her nose up Natasha's pussy, inhaling her musk, "you smell delicious and I can't wait to devour you."

Ally softly starts teasing and nibbling on Natasha's inner thighs. Licking the sensitive crease where thigh and pussy meet. Natasha shudders in anticipation when Ally moans out, "you are dripping for me baby."

Ally swipes her finger in Natasha's juices and licks it off her finger, "so yummy." Ally grins and slowly slides another finger through her juices before walking over to Tommy and offering him her finger, "lick her juices off my finger baby."

Ally goes back and kneels down she flattens her tongue and slowly licks Natasha's pussy lips. She softly teases and moves her tongue ever so deeper into her pussy and grins as she hears Natasha moan. Ally slowly slides one finger into Natasha's pussy and then a second.

Ally continues teasing and finger giving Natasha until Natasha screams out, "lick my clit." Ally gets a wicked grin, "say please before I let you cum."

Tommy moans and stares at what Ally is doing and saying. When she runs her nose along Natalie’s slit, and talks dirty, Tommy starts stroking his raging hard on. “How are her juices Baby, does Natalie have a tasty cunt… why don’t you taste yourself as well, and tell me how they compare?”

Natalie is dripping and the way Ally is teasing and working her pussy is one of the sexiest things Tommy has ever seen. “Baby you are enjoying her pussy almost as much as my cock, should I be jealous?” Tommy is really only teasing as he loves every minute of the show they are giving, and Tommy has no problem with Ally being into eating a gorgeous woman’s cunt, he is hungry himself!

When Ally walks over to Tommy and let’s him lick her finger, he grabs her wrist and lips it up and down before putting her entire finger into his mouth, sliding his lips all the way down to the knuckle, and slowly, sensuously pulling it back out. “Mmmm, it is good baby.. a bit spicy and hot, where you are sugary sweet… both so good… sweet and savory!”

Tommy looks at Vlade who is licking his lips, hungry for both women. Tommy watches as Ally goes back down, and after broadly licking up and down Natasha’s soft pink slit, before first inserting her tongue to tongue fuck the Russian beauty, and then slip a finger deep inside her.

Tommy knows what a sexy tease Ally can be when she wants to be, and so he is not surprised when Ally makes her beg to cum! Natasha squeals, “Please, please, please may I cum .. suck my clit and let my cream all over that gorgeous face!” Natasha cums and cums and cums! Shaking and enjoying until she finally slows down.

Natasha sits up finally, breathing heavily and looks at Ally, “I hope you’re not done yet.. I have some toys .. just wait!” Tommy wonders what she is thinking and suddenly Natasha pulls two things out of her drawer, a double headed dildo, and a strap on where one sides slides into the wearer’s pussy, while the other has a spot that could be used to fuck both holes.

She has a wicked grin on her face, “So… what do you think?”

Ally grins a little as she hears Natasha begging to cum. She is a little proud of herself as she has never eaten a pussy before. Ally feels all of Natasha's juices coat her face. After a minute Ally looks at Natasha, "did I do ok?"

Ally leans back on the bed and watches as Natasha brings out the toys. She blushes as she looks at Tommy, "do you want to see me get fucked by a woman?"

Ally slowly spreads her legs to show her pussy is glistening with her juices. As she lays on the pillows Ally softly pinches her nipples. Natasha watches her play, "slide a finger down and play with that pussy." Ally softly nods her head and slides a finger down to stroke her pussy.

Natasha smiles, "lovely, circle that little button. Make that clit feel good." Slowly Ally gets closer to cunming and Natasha tells her to stop. Ally looks at her and groans in frustration. Natasha takes the strapon and tells Ally to lube it up with her mouth.

Ally starts to lick and suck on Natasha's strapon. Natasha turns to Tommy, "come here, let her suck you as I fuck her good."

Tommy was surprised but enjoyed how talented his Ally was at eating pussy, and the way not only Natasha enjoyed it, but he could see Ally’s pussy from behind and she was dripping. Was it the idea of being with a woman, the enjoyment of Natasha, or being on display in front of him, performing?

Tommy hoped at least part of that was the latter, he enjoyed seeing Ally perform, although he would have been happy to be perfroming with her. And soon, he would wonder if Natasha might have been reading his mind?

Ally was blushing as she asked him, "do you want to see me get fucked by a woman?" First Tommy groaned and nodded his head yes, as he tried to form the words, ‘Yes, Baby, a woman, but I’m the only man whose cum is meant for you, you understand baby?”

Tommy was still possessive, but he knew Ally liked him that way, and that was who he was. Ally’s pussy was dripping, Tommy loved it, as obviously so did Vlade, his eyes glued as he pumped his cock and began to spurt.

Natasha had Ally play with her pussy, and Tommy moaned at each stroke of her slit. but he did not play with himself, no matter how badly his cock throbbed and dripped with precum. “Oh Fuck!!!” Tommy moaned as Ally lubes the strap on with her mouth, sucking it deep, never gagging. His girl was the best, but Natasha must have understood how needy Tommy was as well?

When Natasha invites him to join them, have Ally suck him as Natasha fucks her, Tommy pops up, his cock hard and sticking slightly up, bouncing as he moves, before he grips it, and brings it to Ally. He watches as Ally gets on all fours, and Natasha mounts her from behind.

Tommy waits before first slapping Ally’s cheek with his massive prick before bringing his tip to her lips, “Oh please baby yes.. .suck my big cock.. suck it nice and deep!”

Ally grins as she hears Tommy moan when she plays with her pussy. He loves when Ally strokes her pussy for him.

Ally sees Natasha put on the strap on and whimpers as it is quite large, almost as long as Tommy. She starts sucking on the strap on and makes sure it is nice and ready for her pussy. She hears Vlade moan out, "my own private porn show."

Ally moves to be on all fours and arches her back. No sooner than she is in position Natasha slams into Ally's pussy in one big thrust. Ally screams out in surprise but moans as Natasha doesn't pull out but grinds against her clit. Ally's hips start to move and grind against Natasha and it feels so good.

Ally looks up at Tommy and smiles before taking his hard cock into her mouth. She knows how much he loves when she takes him all the way down in one big swallow. She sucks hin down so her nose is buried in his crotch. She swallows around Tommy's cock and slowly moves her head up and down.

Natasha grins as she watches Ally suck Tommy's cock. She tells Ally, "suck his cock in time with my thrusts." Ally feels Natasha start to fuck her slow and steady and Ally matches pace on Tommy's cock. She also offers a finger for Tommy to suck so she can play with his ass.

Once her finger is nice and wet she starts to fuck Tommy's ass with her finger in time to Natasha's thrusts.

Ally is groaning around Tommy's cock as she gets closer ans closer to cumming. Her entire body quivers and shakes as she lets out one big scream and squirts on Natasha's strap on.

From this angle, Tommy gets to fully appreciate not only how gorgeous his Ally is, but how gorgeously she moves as she fucks. It is amazing to think how long Ally was a virgin and how much she has changed since she and Tommy got serious.

”Natasha, fuck MY gorgeous girl like she deserves, like she likes, nobody fuck like MY Ally!” Tommy is looking at Ally, he would never allow another man to fuck Ally, but a beautiful woman like Natasha is something they can all enjoy. Tommy and Ally have never really talked rules or guidelines, but if they are going to be open to swinging a littel or maybe doing a sex club together, they both seem to be enjoying the exhibitionism.

Tommy’s cock is already rock hard when Ally takes it into her mouth. And even he has to admit, even though Ally is always a tremencous cock sucker, now with Natasha fucking her hard, she is sucking him even deeper, hungrier. “Is my Sex Kitten, hungry for my cum?” Tommy winds his fingers through Ally’s hair, and the fucking and sucking work in unison. Vlade moaned and came as they talked, and Natasha reaches down, scooping up his cum and swallowing.

”You must excise my poor Vlade, he is kind of a quick shooter, aren’t you baby?” Meanwhile Natasha is impressed by not only the size of Tommy‘s cock, but his staying power as Vlade would have already nutted, the way Ally is sucking Tommy.

”You’ve got a good man ….” Natasha says to Ally, grinding the strap on into her, and then starting to fuck her faster and faster as Ally does the same to Tommy’s cock. “And you’ve got and incredible girl, tightest and wettest cunt I’ve fucked, and her body is even better than mine.”

Natasha is a sex machine, she just wants to enjoy unbridled sex with beatiful people, but she doesn’t know how har Ally and Tommy might be willing to include her, she is open to anything!

Ally listens as Tommy encourages Natasha to fuck her good and hard. Ally is loving how Natasha's strap on feels so good in her pussy. Ally almost wishes they were filming this as she would love to watch Natasha fuck her.

She sucks hard on Tommy's cock, wanting him to know how much she is enjoying this experience of being with a woman. Ally looked up as best she could to make eye contact with Tommy as she suck on his cock.

Ally chuckles a little at poor Vlade, and almost feels sorry for Natasha that Vlade clearly is a quick draw. Her Tommy would never let his cock cum before Ally was good and satisfied.

Ally wants to make Tommy cum down her throat so she sucks harder and moans as Natasha grinds on her sensitive clit. Ally is practically vibrating with how close she is to cumming. She yells out, "I am so close I can't stop!"

No sooner does she scream out than Ally lets out a gutteral roar as she cums and squirts on Natasha's strap on. She cums and cums before finally, having no strength left in her arms or legs she falls flat to the bed.

Tommy and Ally are learning, learning how to better enjoy each others, and enjoy and share with others in ways that enhance, don’t diminish their feelings for each other.

Today it is Natasha fucking Ally, the women eating each other, and lastly allowing Tommy to enjoy Ally as she is being fucked, making her fucking feel even better, more turned on by sucking Tommy’s big cock. They are learning what they enjoy, enjoying exhibitionism but to what limits, they will talk about this later, beginning to define limits but also challenging themselves to have the most satisfying sexual relationship possible!

Tommy also cannot deny how much he enjoys being the superior male in the room. He is a competitor and an alpha male, and wants to be the one that most deserves Ally.

Ally needs to cum and Tommy enjoys watching her, finding himself blowing his massive load into her hungry mouth as she swallows and cums fiercely. When they are done they are all spent, Tommy has enjoyed himself but is ready to have some time alone with Ally.

Vlade has his own cum sprayed all over his thighs, Tommy comes and pets both women, as they curl into his strong hands. Natasha can’t help but admire Tommy’s massive cock and the bit of cum still on its tip. “May I taste him?” Natasha asks Ally, as Ally catches her breath.

Whatever Ally says, it will then be time to go, “We have enjoyed this … “ Tommy tells them, “Haven’t we Ally?” He asks his lover, “We’ll need to get together soon …but there is something important I want to do with Ally?”

Ally moves to cuddle into Tommy's arms. She has enjoyed playing with Natasha, but Tommy is her safe place and she is exhausted. She sees Natasha eyeing up the cum on Tommy's cock and hears her request. Ally thinks and she uses her finger to wipe up the cun and offers it to Natasha, "I am not ready to see him with other female, even if only for a quick lick."

Natasha takes Ally's finger and licks and sucks on it while staring at Tommy in the eye. Natasha smiles, "you taste delicious. Hopefully next time I can taste from the source."

The three of then lay there for a little while longer recovering before Ally starts to move toward the bathroom to get cleaned up so she and Tommy can go home. She comes back dressed in her outfit from earlier and waits for Tommy to be ready to go.

Just before they Natasha comes over and Ally thanks her for a wonderful evening. Natasha grins, "the pleasure was all mine. Hopefully we can do this again very soon." Natasha leans in and kisses Ally and slips her tongue into Ally's mouth and softly massages her breast outside her dress. Natasha breaks the kiss, "so many ideas on how to use that lucious body. You are a lucky man Tommy."

Ally holds Tommy's hand as they walk to the car. She is a little nervous as she asks him, "what did you think about tonight?"

Tommy smiles as Ally pulls the dollop of Tommy’s cum off his cock and feeds it to Natasha. “This is my possessive lady… “ Tommy smiles and gives Ally a deep kiss, showing he approves. He likes that Ally is wanting Tommy for herself and herself only.

Natasha teases, complimenting Tommy but also flirting that she would like to suck Tommy’s cock. Tommy laughs, but Tommy would never do anything that Ally didn’t want, but he wonders if she might enjoy seeing another woman suck his cock, knowing it belongs to Ally and Ally only.

While Ally gets dressed, Tommy does as well. Vlade asks Tommy if he and Ally would ever want to swap for the night, knowing that is what Natasha wants, and Tommy nicely tells him that is unlikely. Yet they have had fun, and when Natasha says he is a lucky man, Tommy agrees, “I have the greatest girl in the world…” Then he realizes, “No offense, I mean the greatest for me.”

They walk hand in hand, out to the car, “I did, honey you are so sexy, it is so much fun to watch you, and you seemed to really enjoy Natasha. What did you think?”

Tommy is interested and where Ally thinks they should take this. However, they don’t go home, and Ally will be surprised when Tommy pulls into a jewelry store, it is a sponsor of the team and Tommy texted the owner, who is there waiting for them, the store only open for them!

Ally leans on Tommy as they walk to the car, her legs are still a little like jello and she needs his strength. She smiles softly as Tommy says she was fun to watch with Natasha, "I enjoyed playing with her, but I am not sure how I feel about her playing with you." Ally thinks a litttle bit, "I dont know if I could see you with another woman."

Ally slides into the passenger seat and rests her head on the headrest, lost in her thoughts. She looks over at Tommy, "I would open to playing with Natasha again and maybe filming it so we could watch it together. I think I would be ok with you joining us. But I don't think I could see you fuck her."

Ally looks at Tommy, "would you want to play with them again? Maybe film it for ourselves?" Ally isn't sure if that is something Tommy would enjoy.

She watches as they pull up to a jewelery store and she looks at Tommy, "what are we doing here baby?"

“I think it all depends what you mean by with? Baby it was hot watching you with Natasha, I won’t lie, and I wanted to be in there too, but you are the one I want, you are the one, it is you being turned on that makes me so hot, that makes me need to fuck and cum … I like to think I was born with this massive cock to make you happy, make you feel better than any other woman can!”

“I’d be open to playing too, and ….” Tommy is actually shocked but is immediately aroused, “I’d love to film it, but only four us.. you and I … I’m not sure we could trust anyone else with thef film, what do you think?” Tommy has loved how sexual Ally has become, so different than the virgin he first met, and it is all built on their incredible chemistry and trust.

“I’d love to film you… you are the only porn that could drive me crazy!” Tommy has things waiting for Ally when they walk in, and the owner Aurelia smiles, “So this is the woman, right Tommy?” He looks down at the ring, still mad Tomm bought that from someone else, he wants to earn their business.

This jewelry store caters a bit to the erotic, it has gem stoned anal plugs, body jewelry as well as classic things with a certain unique flair. Tommy asks Aurelio to bring some of the things he had requested, but he also wants Ally to look around and see if there are any things that she particularly likes? He loves how she can create a look of pure elegance, but also has a side of her that is willing to be HIS sexy slut!

Ally is a little surprised when Tommy talks about playing with other people. She looks at Tommy, "I don't think I could see you with another woman but I truly enjoyed having you and Natasha fuck me together. I will think some more before next time." Ally doesn't want to completly shut the door but she needs time.

Ally giggles as they talk about filming, "yes keep the video very private." Ally has some other ideas forming in her head for Tommy but she keeps quiet about then for now.

As they walk into the store Ally is surprised at how elegant the toys are. Ally looks at Aurelio and gasps, "everything looks so fancy." Aurelio just smiles, "yes we have a very specific clientle and they lay for discretion." Ally leaves Tommy's side to wander the store and see what is all on offer.

As she walks Ally sees all sorts of plugs and toys. However, a very pretty delicate chain dangling on a mannequin catches her attention. It looks like CZ stones on the chain connecting clamps on the nipples and clit. Ally leans in a little bit, sees the price and gasps, they are not CZ for that price.

Ally keeps walking and stops at the butt plugs. She bites her lip as she thinks about how good Tommy feels in her ass. She sees they range in sizes and see gasps at the blue sapphire one.

She walks back to Tommy, "there are so many beautiful things here but I would be afraid to break them or lose a stone." She sees Tommy as a mischevious grin, "what did you find Baby?"

Tommy just wants to enjoy Ally, he enjoyed them having an audience and watching Ally as whe was enjoyed by both he and Natasha, he doesn’t crave Natasha, but he craves enjoying his Ally as many ways as possible, and he would like to play more with them together. He also enjoyed having Vlade watch them and get turned on!

He is seeing and enjoying this kinkier side of Ally, exploring it together, and so he remembered one of his teammates having spoken about this special jeweler. He can’t believe all they have, and he finds himself very intrigued, and is curious on Ally’s reaction.

Tommy is watching Ally closely as she walks around where she stops, what she looks at. Tommy is aroused as Ally looks at the mannequin with the nipple and clit clamps. He is even more turned on as she looks at the anal plugs, as he had already chosen a gorgeous anal plug for his girl.

Tommy laughs, “I don’t think you’d break them, but I do think you’d look incredible in them.”

Just then Aurelio comes back, he has two presents, one a diamond pendant, three carats, but on the back of the setting is engraved, “Tommy’s”. When Ally opens the other package she will find a gorgeous anal plug, with a true 5 carat sapphire, at the other end.

Tommy lets Ally take her time, opening each, seeing what her reaction is. While she does so, Tommy questions, “Aurelio, I thik Ally liked that chain over there?” He points to the mannequin, the clit and nipple clamps. “”Could we see that please?”

Tommy looks at Ally, “We should probably see how that would fit, don’t you think?” Aurelio looks at Ally, “Of course, I can show you if you wish, but …”. Tommy knows what is required, “Ally, I think we should let Aurelio help us, don’t you… see how it fits and looks on you?”

Ally gasps as she opens the presents. The pendent is stunning, "you didn't have to get me anything babe, but it is gorgeous." As she stares at the sapphire buttplug she gulps and squeezes her legs. She softly whispers to Tommy, "you know I am learning to love you playing with my ass baby."

As Ally hears Tommy mention the chain over there Ally shakes her head, "you already spoiled me so much." Aurelio goes and brings the chain and clamps over to show Ally and Tommy. Aurelio looks at Ally and then says to Tommy, "she has great taste. I think this would look stunning on her." Ally blushes a deep red as Aurelio looks her up and down.

Ally gently nods her head about letting Aurelio show them the chain. Ally slowly looks around and sees it is just Tommy and Ally so she strips down to her panties and bra. She takes a deep breath before sliding her bra off and panties down. Aurelio looks over Ally's naked and grins, "you are one lucky ass Tommy. She is stunning."

Aurelio looks at Tommy, "I would start with putting the clamps on those perky nipples. Maybe suckle them to make them really hard before we clamp them." Aurelio stands and watches as Ally's chest heaves as she stands naked between the two men, her pussy slowly starting to moisten.

Tommy smiles, “I know and I thought this would look amazing in your ass, i like the thought of being out with you, knowing that plug is getting your ass nice and ready for me!”

Tommy enjoys watching Aurelio’s eyes as Ally strips, showing her gorgeous body, Tommy likes men lusting after Ally, knowing he is the only one who has and ever will enjoy her. Ally is so sexy though, and the fact she is getting more and more comfortable displaying her body, just leads Tommy to think of more and more fantasies!

“Babe, why don’t you hope up here and lay on this case, and we can fit you.” The showcase has a mirrored bottom and is lit, so when Ally lays up on top of it, they will all get a gorgeous view of her entire body on display.

“Baby, once you get up there, can you spread for us? Aurelio, I will put on the pieces, just show me how?” Tommy knows Aurelio wanted to do it himself, but Tommy won’t allow that. He remembers though, so that when Ally gets in position, he leans over to suck on each of her nipples, making them nice and hard!

Back