The Aging Hockey Star (closed for teazme)

Ally grins as Tommy looks around the house with her and agrees it is perfect. As he mentions getting a stripper pole Ally gets a wicked grin on her face, "Oh you in for a treat babe, I already ordered one." Ally gives Tommy a sassy wink of her own and sways her hips to go check out the walk-in closet. She knew the pole would be a nice surprise for Tommy and it would give her a way to exercise at home.

When they walk outside and Tommy kisses her Ally stumbles a little bit, she still gets weak in the knees whenever Tommy kisses her. She is lucky he is strong and always able to hold her up. Ally pulls Tommy's head down so she can rest her forehead against his and smiles, "yes this is a perfect spot to kiss, make out, and maybe even get a little frisky." Ally walks away and heads back inside to find the realtor so they can make an offer on the house.

After the realtor completes their offer she says she will contact the sellers right away and give them the offer. Ally smiles at her, "please tell them we really love the house and look forward to starting our lives together here." The realtor smiles, "I know the sellers of this house are really looking for a young couple who plan on settling her and raising a family, so that should go a long way." Ally does a little jump, "oh good."

In the car Tommy drives them to a cute little Mexican restaurant so they can enjoy their dinner. Their server comes over looks over Tommy, "what can I get you handsome?" Ally rolls her eyes, she is slowly getting used to women fawning over Tommy, as long as he comes home to her she will be ok. Ally clears her throat, "I would like a margarita please." The waitress looks at Ally, "Oh I didn't even see you." Ally rolls her eyes, "yeah I figured." The waitress takes their drink order and gives them time to look over the menu.

When she comes back with their order Ally can see she undid a few buttons on her shirt and really pushed up her boobs for more cleavage. Ally smiles at her, "oh honey, trust me when I tell you, that isn't going to help you." The server puts their drinks down and storms off in a huff. Ally giggles and just looks at Tommy, "I don't think she likes me."

As they wait for their dinner the realtor calls Tommy and tells him their offer was accepted. Ally is just so excited she starts to bounce in the booth. The sellers agreed that since the house was already empty Tommy and Ally could move in right away. Ally takes Tommy's hand, "I am so excited baby, we are really starting our lives together." Ally gets a little teary eyed, "you are the best thing to happen to me."

After dinner Tommy and Ally head back to the hotel, in the car Ally smiles wickedly at Tommy as she strokes his thigh. She can see the bulge in his pants and smiles at him, "is someone a little horny tonight baby?" Ally wants to distract Tommy a little bit because she knows he is nervous for tomorrow and his meeting with his new team. Ally isn't worried, she knows Tommy's reputation and some of the wives she met when they first visited Chicago have told her they support Tommy 100%.

Pulling up to the hotel Ally looks at Tommy, "give me a 2 minute head start to the room baby." Ally quickly gets out of the car and makes a mad dash for the room. Once in the room she quickly undresses, puts on a blindfold, and ties herself to the bed with a note, "I am your captive, use me how ever you desire."

Tommy laughs when Ally says she has already ordered a stripper's pole. He was kidding, maybe hoping, but Ally was already way ahead of him, she is not only the woman he has every really been in love with, but she is also his every fantasy come true. "And can I have a private show anytime I want? Maybe you can surprise me with outfits to strip out of?" Tommy loves how playful and sexual Ally has become with Tommy.

They decide they want the house and Tommy tells the realtor he does not want to be outbid. He can see how happy it makes Ally and when she talks to the realtor it makes Tommy wonder if she might be ready to really take their lives to the next level, marriage, even children. When they go to the Mexican restaurant, a place Tommy loves, he is happy how Ally doesn't mind the waitress flirting with him. He even chuckles when the woman undoes her blouse a bit, and Ally tells her it won't do any good. When she leaves Tommy leans over and whispers into Ally's ear, "Nope, yours are the only tits I want, but if it was you serving me like that, I don't think you would ever be able to leave the table.

Tommy has a surprise for Ally later, but Ally surprises him first. When he walks in after waiting for a few minutes and Ally is tied up and there is a note. Tommy smiles, and just looks at Ally's gorgeous naked body, "All mine? And I can use you however I want?" Ally is blindfolded but she only smiles and nods yes. Tommy crawls up between Ally's legs, and runs his hands up and down her inner thighs.

He keeps working his hands closer and closer to her pussy, as he watches her nipples harden. Tommy slips two fingers inside of Ally while he leans over and kisses, licks and bites her hard nipples. He fingers and fingers her, and when he begins to work her clit at the same time, all the time kissing, licking, sucking and biting her tits He fingers her and fingers her until she cums hard for him. But he is not done. "That was such a good girl, but now it is my turn, guess what I want, I can have anything right?"

Tommy goes down and begins licking Ally's taint and ass, even tongue fucking her ass nice and keep with his tongue. He takes his pants off, and brings his cock to Ally's lips so that she will suck him and get his cock nice and dripping wet. When she gets him so hard, he goes back down and wet's her asshole again, before lifting her up and sliding her ass down on his cock. "God baby I love you so much, I love all the things you do to please me, and how I want every inch of your body."

Tommy loves how good Ally's ass feels and he fucks her harder and harder. As he drives in and out of her asshole he wants Ally to cum too, so he reaches down and rubs her clit with his fingers and he fucks, and fucks her tight asshole. He fucks and fucks, and plays and plays until he can't hold back...arching he tenses his whole body and comes and comes inside of Ally's ass. Tommy works hard to make Ally cum too. But when they are done, Tommy does not take off Ally's blindfold, he leaves her tied up.

She hears him walk away and then Tommy comes back. "Ally, do you know what I would really like to do, what would be really sexy?" Tommy takes off Ally's blindfold, but he is down on one knee and has a beautiful diamond engagement ring in his hand. "Will you marry me?"

Ally giggles at Tommy's reaction to her ordering a stripper pole, "Of course you can have private shows. I ordered a few outfits to go with the pole as well. You just make sure you have plenty of ones." Ally winks at Tommy. She loves how bold she has become since dating Tommy, she feels empowered and desired whenever she flirts with her own boyfriend.

Ally blushes when Tommy mentions her tits are the only ones he wants. She smiles at him as he sits down, "well I will make note of serving you dinner off of my tits. It might make its way into the new house christening." Ally smiles at Tommy, "imagine me laid out on the dining room table naked, my body is your dinner plate." Ally winks at Tommy as she can see him imagining her body spread out for him.

Ally nods her head when Tommy asks if he can use her however he wants. She wiggles a little as she feels Tommy crawl between her legs and tickle her inner thighs. Her thighs tense as Tommy tickles her and moves closer and closer to her pussy. Her body knows what it wants and knows Tommy is the only man who can give it to her.

She bites her lip as he begins to work her body, "you know my body so well baby." Her tits love all the attention he gives them as he plays and bites them. Her nipples pebble in his mouth as he sucks on them, "oh yes baby my tits love your mouth." Ally can feel herself building to an orgasm, her first of hopefully a few tonight, and moans loudly. She can never be quiet for Tommy. As she goes over the edge and yells and tenses around Tommy's hand and smiles, damn he makes her feel amazing.

Ally can only take a breath when he says it is his turn. She nods, "yes Sir you can have anything you want." Ally knows there is very little she would actually deny Tommy. Ally jumps in surprise when she feels Tommy licking her ass, she gets excited that he is going to fuck her ass. She smiles softly, she is going to drive Tommy wild, "baby, we don't have anal nearly enough." Many of her friends would say it is exit only, but Tommy can make her feel things when he is in her butt, most guys can't do at all.

She slurps on Tommy's cock, wanting to make sure he is nice and lubed up for her. She takes him down her throat and coats him with her saliva before he pulls out and slides his cock into her ass. Ally groans as he slides in, "oh baby you stretch me so good." Ally's eyes roll back into her head, his cock is big and he always stretches her ass. Ally moans as he starts to fuck her harder and harder, "yes baby fill my ass." Ally loves to talk dirty with Tommy and she screams out, "oh yes baby rub my clit." Ally is so happy as Tommy keeps working her ass and clit, "baby I am going to cum again." Ally tenses once more before she screams and cums hard as Tommy fills her ass, "yes baby, I love when you fill my ass."

Ally feels Tommy stand up and walk away, "where are you going baby?" Ally wiggles around and turns her head, but with the blindfold she can't see anything. Ally laughs when Tommy asks her, "what would be really sexy?" Ally smiles, "baby you know I will never turn you down for anything, I am yours."

Ally doesn't know Tommy is kneeling on the floor, but when she can see and the blindfold comes off she immediatly starts crying, "oh my goodness, yes of course I will marry you." Ally struggles, "untie me so I can kiss you." No sooner does Tommy untie does Ally tackle Tommy and kiss him over and over and over. Ally doesn't even look at the ring, she focuses on Tommy, he is what is important right now, "baby I can't believe this, you are going to be mine forever." Ally shakes her head, "I love you so much, I am so excited to be your wife."

Tommy smiles at Ally's joke, "I will make sure my nightstand is full of ones, I don't ever want to disappoint my showgirl!" Tommy just looks at Ally, he wants her right then, "What if I were on the floor under the pole and you just could lower yourself down on me...the pole at the end of the pole?" He winks, as they both know he is only half kidding.

As Ally promises to let her body be his dinner plate, Tommy teases back, "I would like chocolate syrup as part of the dessert, if you don't mind? Of course I can get a little sloppy where I drizzle it." They have this constant, fun, sexual banter and Tommy feels so lucky that they are both so confident in their sexuality and each other. Ally has brought out a side of Tommy he never knew existed, but he feels he has also done the same for her. He is confident in the decision he has made.

Tommy loves making love to every inch of Ally's body, and how she trusts him to only bring them both pleasure. After she comes to his working her pussy, he moves down from her sated cunt, to her perfect, tight, asshole. "Baby, I am so glad you like anal too, I love your ass, but sometimes I worry you are doing it more for me. Since I know you like it, I promise I am going to pound and fill your hot ass, much more often, your ass is incredible, just like your amazing mouth and cunt!"

Tommy watches her wiggle as he talks a bit dirty, and loves how they spice up and do whatever they can to turn each other on. Her ass is so tight and feels so good, Tommy needs to cum fairly soon, but Ally makes him feel even better by cumming hard herself, which only makes her ass grip him tighter! Tommy cums hard, filling Ally's ass.

Tommy was originally going to invite Ally to a very romantic dinner and he will make sure they celebrate their engagement, assuming Ally says yes! But they are such incredible lovers and they love enjoying each other naked, so much, this seems like the perfect way to ask Ally to be his wife. Tommy agent helps him find the perfect jeweler and Tommy helps design the ring for Ally's delicate fingers. It is platinum with a three carat diamond, it is very expensive, but Ally is worth it. Tommy knows he has found the woman of his dreams.

However, when he gives Ally the ring, she looks at it, but she looks more at Tommy that only makes him happier. He likes to spend money on Ally because he know she doesn't ever care about the money, she is in it totally for him. "Yes, I am going to be yours forever, and you are going to be mine. Ally, I have wanted to find the perfect woman, and I didn't think I would, but you are! You are exactly what I want, and I want to spend the rest of my life building a family with you and making you happy!"

Tommy slides the ring on her finger, and takes her into his arms, giving her long, passionate kisses. "Baby we have such incredible and exciting sex, but I want to kiss you and kiss you until I am hard, and then I want to slowly make love to you, really nice and slow. I just want to enjoy the woman who is going to be my wife!" He smiles, "Who knows, maybe it won't be long before we want to make a baby?" Tommy hears his phone buzz, but pays no attention. It won't be until much later when he sees the Commissioner and owner want to meet with him early the next morning at their offices.

Ally smiles as she lays on her side and pulls Tommy to lay down next to her, "ok baby we can have a nice long make out session. Just let me get comfy." After Tommy is laying on his side facing her she scoots in closer to her naked breasts brush against him and drapes her leg over his hip. She wraps one arm around his neck and pulls his face in to start kissing him. She gives him a few gentle soft kisses at first, before slowly building to deeper, longer, wetter kisses. She slowly pushes her tongue to his mouth ands lips it inside to tangle with his before darting back into her mouth. Ally grinds in closer to Tommy and smiles, "I feel like someone is liking the kisses."

Before long Tommy is hard and ready for Ally, "baby just slip inside of me, we can kiss and have sex slowly facing each other." Ally moans as Tommy's cock slips inside of her, but she never stops kissing him, "I could kiss you forever." Ally starts to move her hips ever so slowly, squeezing her pussy muscles on Tommy's cock. Both of them slowly working toward orgasm, but enjoying the heavy kisses and each other. Ally slides her hand down Tommy's back and pulls him in closer, "baby I am getting close to cumming on you again." Ally feels her entire body getting ready to cum and she never tires of this feeling, "cum inside me babe, maybe you put a baby inside of me on our engagement night." Ally moans as she tenses and cums on Tommy's cock, "mm so good baby, so good."

Ally relaxes as she comes down from her orgasm and softly strokes Tommy's face, "I can see it in your eyes baby, you are worried, but don't be worried. I am sure everything will work out ok tomorrow. I can always come and tell them the real side of the story."

In the morning Ally wakes Tommy up so he won't be late for his meeting, they continued to make love into the early morning, Tommy giving Ally so many orgasms with his fingers, cock, and mouth that she lost count. She helps him dress in a nice grey suit with a red tie and she puts on a nice black dress with a red belt and necklace. She is always there to support her man, even if she has to wait outside the office.

At the owner's office Tommy's agent is there and Ally greets him with a smile, "I know I have to sit outside, but please make sure they know why Tommy did what he did, he was protecting me." The agent nods his head, "I am not worried to be honest, I have some information for the owner's to see and Tommy will be fine." Ally smiles, "see nothing to worry about." Tommy's agent looks at Tommy, "ok let me do my job, you sit there and look sorry for punching a guy." Ally sits down in the reception area to wait for Tommy.

In the office the commissioner and the owner are both there waiting for Tommy. The owner looks at Tommy, "so my gut reaction was to cut you, but your agent here said he had some info I should see. So out of respect to you I will look at it." Tommy's agent smiles, "Tommy and I both appreciate it. Here is video of the gentleman in question who plays for Tommy's old team, admitting he baited Tommy and made Tommy's new fiancé kiss him to try and get Tommy in trouble. My client didn't do anything besides protect his family.

The owner and commissioner both look over the video and look at each other. The commissioner speaks first, "well I see I have to have a word with the other gentleman. That is not how a professional hockey player should act. I accept you are the injured party and you will face no repercussions from the league." The owner looks at the video again and looks at Tommy, "do I have your word you are done punching people? If so, my only punishment for you is to to 10 hours of community service teaching kids it is not ok to punch people. I look forward to seeing you back as a Hawk this year. Please invite your new fiancé in, I would love to meet her."

The receptionist tells Ally she can go in the office and Ally knocks before heading inside. The commissioner and owner both stand and smile, "it is a pleasure to meet Tommy's fiancé, welcome to Chicago. If there is anything we can do to help you settle in please let us know. I am sure the WAGs are looking forward to having a new member."

Making love to Ally nice and slowly is exactly what Tommy wants and needs, he just wants to feel her body tight, grinding, moving and responding organically. Tommy feels her drape her leg over him and he grips down and rubs his hand up her thigh and ass. Tommy loves Ally's legs and ass, how she has a dancer's body, and he loves the feel and touch of her. He moans as they kiss and she slips her tongue in his mouth. Tommy is getting harder and harder and he chuckles at Ally's comment. "Yes, I like the kissing very much, I honestly can't get enough of it babe! I just hope you like how my body shows its appreciation, you know how hard making out with you makes me!"

They both try to hold back as long as they can, but soon Tommy is back deep inside of his gorgeous fiancee, and they kiss, and grind, and thrust and fuck and fuck and fuck! "Oh Gawd Ally, I just want to fuck you all the time, every moment I am not in your pussy I am craving the thought of being back, deep inside of you!" Tommy never considered himself an ultra sexual man in the past. Yes he had a big cock and he had many women flirting with him, but it is with Ally that he suddenly feels almost sex crazed! She makes him feel so good and he is so attracted to her, he constantly is hard and wanting to enjoy her!

Her comment about the baby makes him smile, "So Baby are you off the pill? Are you ready to let me plant my seed and have our baby?..." Tommy grinds even harder, he isn't just fucking for pleasure, but also purpose as he wants Ally to be the mother of his child and build a family. But, he wants it to be natural, not something planned but something that happens and grows naturally from their incredible passion. It doesn't take long until they cum and cum and Tommy fills Ally, painting her womb with his seed!

In the morning Tommy wakes up before Ally, he rolls her off of him so she is on her back, and she naturally has her legs splayed open. Tommy peels off the sheet and moves up between Ally's legs sitting back on his heels so he can just admire her gorgeous naked body. He looks down and stares at her gorgeous pussy, and finds he can't help but touch her, gently petting her lips with his thumb. "That's my girl...." She isn't awake but she is squirming a bit, as if her unconscious knows it is Tommy and her body should be ready. "...And how is my sexy little baby maker this morning..." Tommy whispers to Ally's pussy as if it is its own person. "...can your man give you a nice wake up and start your day off right?"

As Tommy teases her lips and slit with his thumb he sees her nipples getting hard, but she is still not awake, but her body is starting to clearly be aroused. "Mmmm, baby, you are making my hungry!" Tommy lowers and begins kissing, then licking up her slit, until he goes down and starts to lick her pussy deeper and harder. The first and second time Ally cums it is with his mouth and hands as he gives her a good, extended eating out, worshipping her hot, wet cunt with his mouth and fingers. Finally he needs to cum too, and he crawls up and mounts her, giving her a hard, deep, penetrating fuck. Tommy screams as he cums as it feels so good having gotten so edged eating her delicious pussy.

As they start to get dressed Tommy needs something to distract him from being nervous with the commissioner. Tommy knows that Ally has on a pretty, but conservative black dress. "Baby, would you do me a favor, don't wear any panties under your dress today? I want to be able to think about you like that when I am nervous, and to know exactly what I am coming home to!"

Tommy feels better when he hears his agent say there is nothing to worry about, but Tommy is still worried. Not so much that his hockey career is over, as he is about ready to retire in a year or so, but that it would end in shame. He is happy when the commissioner says he needs to talk to Ally's ex, and Tommy secretly hopes he will be kicked out of the league. He still has a picture of him grabbing and kissing Ally and he hates him.

Ally looks amazing when she walks in, both the owner and the Commissioner he knows are hounds, and he can see their mouths watering at his Ally. The fact that Ally has no panty lines makes her little black dress even sexier. Tommy knows the two men are flirting with Ally and he will warn her later, as they are likely to come by her at some time Tommy is playing and try to make a pass. They have with several of the other WAGs and Tommy thinks Ally is the sexiest of all of them.

The Commissioner looks at Ally, "Now that I see you, I can barely blame your ex, are you sure you didn't encourage him in any way, that what he did was unwanted, I mean you can hardly blame a man for wanting to kiss you, to see if Tommy might be willing to share or you could be stolen away?" The man is flirting but Tommy just bites his lip, hoping Ally will know how to handle him, Tommy wants her ex put away and done with.

Tommy is still fuming when they leave, but he is happy Ally is there. They get in the elevator but Tommy only let's it go down one level before stopping and getting out. He wanted to make sure that they were on a different level than the owner and the Commissioner. Tommy has so much energy, he needs to release it. "Baby, go into the ladies room, see if it is empty, and maybe there is a stall that locks, I want to enjoy that naked pussy...please baby I need it, okay?!?"

Ally is slowly starting to stir from sleep and has the most amazing feeling. Waking up next to Tommy horny is not a new experience, but feeling Tommy licking and sucking on her pussy is an amazing wake up call. She moans as he slips his fingers into her pussy and arches her back in pleasure, "baby you know how to work my body so well." Ally reaches down and holds Tommy's head to her pussy, "I am going to cum again please baby don't stop." When Tommy fill pushes into her she wraps her arms around his neck and claws at his back. She loves all the different ways she and Tommy have sex, but her favorite is when it is a raw hard fuck. Ally cums all over Tommy as he shoots his cum deep into her pussy, she smiles at Tommy as they both come down from their orgasms, "best wake up call ever."

Ally blushes at Tommy's request, but she could never deny him anything. She reaches under her dress and wriggles out of her panties. She smiles as she adjusts her dress and sees the desire in Tommy's eyes, "yes baby you will always come home to me." She walks over and gently kisses Tommy, "I am here to support you babe, whatever you need. I am yours, just like you are mine."

As she walks into the office Ally smiles, she can see the owner and commissioner starring at her. She knows they want her, but the only man she wants is Tommy. Ally looks at the commissioner in shock when he asks if Ally did anything to provoke the kiss. Ally looks at him cooly, but calculated, she did her research and knows the commissioner has a daughter about 25 years old. She looks up at him, "would you ask your daughter Sasha that same question?" Ally sees the commissioner look at her in surprise, "not as much fun when it is turned around is it? To answer your question no I didn't, I had told him I wasn't interested in getting back with him."

The commissioner looks at Ally, "um well yes let me apologize. You are quite right, it is not fun when it is turned around on you." The commissioner looks over Ally and nods, "I am sure you will fit right in around here in Chicago." He shakes Tommy's hand, "don't lose this woman here, she is something special," as he walks out.

As they leave the owner's office Ally holds onto Tommy's hand and she looks at him in surprise when he stops the elevator. Ally grins wickedly and walks to the restroom. It is a restroom that has no stalls but a lock on the door. Ally grins and quickly removes her dress and sends Tommy a picture of her in just her bra. She leans against the counter and opens the door for Tommy when he knocks on the door.

After locking the door Ally unzips Tommy's pants, "baby I want a good hard fuck like this morning." Ally strokes Tommy's cock to make sure he is nice and ready for her before she walks to the counter and bends over with her legs spread wide, "come over here baby and fuck this pussy."

Tommy is impressed at how Ally fends off the Commissioner and moves from defense to offense, as the man changes his mood and the wolf turns back into a lamb. "I am sure you will fit right in around here in Chicago." He shakes Tommy's hand, "don't lose this woman here, she is something special," as he walks out. Tommy shakes the owners hand and puts his hand to the small of Ally's back to guide her out. He leans down and whispers to her, "I don't intend to lose you, not now, not ever! It does make me jealous to see how men look at you and want you, but I have to say, it makes it hot too! Knowing you are all MINE!"

Ally doesn't seem to resist at all when Tommy quickly stops the elevator and instead gives him a wicked grin. Ally heads straight to the dressing room and sends Tommy a pic letting him know she has stripped and is waiting for him. He smiles knowing her panties are still stuffed into his pocket. Ally unlocks the door and Tommy slips inside relocking it. Ally has really changed since they started dating, then she was still a virgin and very frightened of being overtly sexual. But now as she reaches forward, unzipping Tommy's pants and releasing his already very large and very hard cock she tells him what she wants, "baby I want a good hard fuck like this morning."

Tommy smiles and watches as she then strokes his cock to get him as hard as possible, and then walks gracefully and sexily over to the counter and bend over, her hands on the countertop, her eyes looking back at him in the large, wall sized mirror. Ally has turned Tommy into a sex addict, she is his drug and he joneses for her whenever he isn't inside of her. They have become very adventurous sexually, and Tommy loves it and craves her, but he wonders if he could go even farther?

Tommy is completely in love with Ally, he thinks she is beautiful and smart, and he is very proud of her and respects her. But, he would also like to be playful and dirty with her, and wonders how she would respond if he used words like whore and slut occasionally, just as a turn on and to take their passion at moments even higher and crazier. Tommy decides to take a chance...

Coming up behind her, Tommy has a bit of a grow. He puts his hands on her shoulders and runs them down her arms so she can see what he is doing. He brings them back up, leaning in, whispering into her ear, "You know i love you more than anything, right babe?" He brings one hand up and grips her throat, tightly but not too tightly. "I like it when you tell me you want me to ..." Still holding her throat, Tommy takes his other hand and gives her ass a loud smack! And then pushing gripping his cock, her legs already spread apart, her pussy dripping down her inner thighs, he drives his big cock inside of her. "...fuck you hard!"

"You are the only woman I want Ally, the only one I ever will...but sometimes....would you be willing...to be my whore...mine...only mine..." Tommy is grinding and thrusting in and out, in and out...."Is that okay baby....tell me if it is...if you want to be my whore today?!?"

Tommy is playing but it is a fun and slightly dangerous game, he hopes Ally is turned on as well, and if not will be honest with him, as he fucks her, fucks her hard and stares into her eyes in the reflection, his hand still gripping her throat!

Ally smiles as Tommy tells her he likes when she tells him what she wants, "you have made me this way babe, you have shown me how to ask for what I want and how to be your little whore." Ally grins she knows Tommy loves when she talks dirty for him. She looks him in the eyes and winks at him, telling him she is going to play along and she hopes he follows her.

She wiggles her hips and turns around, "well if I am going to be your whore, I don't come cheap." Ally pushes Tommy away and grins, "I expect at least $2000 for a quick fuck in the bathroom. If you expect me to get on my knees in this bathroom that is going to be another thousand." Ally walks toward Tommy, "I can promise you I am worth every cent." Ally smiles at Tommy, "well what is it going to be hun?"

Ally grins as she sinks to her knees in the bathroom, and takes Tommy's cock down her throat. She opens her mouth and without hesitation she takes Tommy's cock all the way down her throat. The tip of his cock tickles the back of her throat and her hand goes to massage his balls. Her other hand goes to play with Tommy's ass and she slips one finger into her asshole.

She looks up at him and starts to mimic her finger's motions with her mouth. Moving her mouth and the finger in and out at the same time and pace. She swirls saliva around Tommy's cock and grins. She mumbles around his cock, "Feeling good hun?" She speeds up her sucking and pulls off his cock just before he comes down her throat. She slows down and just softly strokes Tommy's cock, she doesn't want him to cum too soon. She grins and slowly moves to suckle on his balls like a good little whore, "am I being your good little whore? Aren't I worth it?"

Ally stands up and looks him in the eye, "are you ready to fuck my pussy hun?" Ally bends over at the waist and grabs her ankles, "come fuck my pussy and ruin it for future Johns."

Ally is perfect, playing into the role, but using dirty talk that drives Tommy crazy! “Not cheap huh, well you are one fine piece of ass, finest in all Chicago I bet, but wow, that is expensive. I bet there are other whores who would love to do a professional athlete for less, maybe even a freebie!”

Ally already undid Tommy’s pants and he is standing there, his big cock standing straight up and throbbing. He wraps his big, meaty hand around it, stroking it a bit as she watches him. He knows she wants it inside her as much as he wants her pussy.

Ally knows Tommy’s weakness, and that is how much he loves how she sick’s his cock! Tommy moans, “ Oh God that is good, not fair negotiating!” But then Ally does something she knows makes it even better, licking her finger and sliding it inside his ass, massaging his prostate, while she deep throats Tommy’s large, hard cock! “Oh that’s really unfair, but God don’t you dare stop! Fuck you really are an amazing whore, what does MasterCard say, PRICELESS!!!’” Tommy wants to cum, needs to cum, feed Ally is hot, cream, but that would no be fair, he has not taken care of her. ‘FEELS SO GOOD! So, sooo Good….Oh Babe, i need my whores pussy, let me fuck that amazing cunt!”

She asks if he’s ready to fuck her pussy, but mentions other guys! “No other Johns!” He yells and laughs, how much to be my exclusive whore, my personal holes to fuck and use as i want?” Tommy is so horny he can barely stand it. “Baby, you know, if I can be your only client, have you at my will, price is no object!”

Ally looks so sexy grabbing her ankles, her gorgeous legs straight! Tommy goes over and grabs Ally’s hips, driving his cock deep inside of her. “I still hope this is the tip you want most!” As Tommy was walking over, he grabbed a roll of hundreds from his money clip, throwing them up and having over $2,000 rain down on her. He starts thrusting in and out, they fuck and fuck and fuck, the hard fuck she had requested. “Oh God Ally, I love you so much!” Tommy moans, this whole set up got him so hard, he cums and cums and cums!

Ally grins when Tommy suggests other whores would do it for free, "yes they might, but do you want to see your sexcapades splashed across magazines everywhere? I'm expensive but discreet." Ally loves playing with Tommy and thinks she will have to surprise him sometime with a new roleplay, maybe even a costume or two. Ally smiles as Tommy throws money around her, making it rain 100s, but when he slides his big cock into her Ally moans, "oh yes that's the tip I want." Ally pushes her hips back to meet Tommy and holds onto her ankles as Tommy thrusts into her over and over, "yes baby fill my pussy with your cum."

Ally moans as Tommy shoots his cum into her pussy and Ally cums all over his cock. Ally relaxes her hold on her ankles and slowly stands up, "yes I love a good hard fuck." Ally straightens her dress and picks up the money, "what are you gonna tell the fiancé about what took so long in the bathroom?" Ally unlocks the bathroom and struts out of the bathroom toward the elevator so she can wait for Tommy. When she sees him come out from the bathroom Ally looks at him, "are you feeling ok baby? There was a lot of screaming coming from the bathroom." Ally winks at him and turns to the elevator.

After the ride in the elevator Ally looks at Tommy, "ok I believe you need to go meet up at the team practice area to get acquainted with the team and I have a few errands to run. Shall we meet at the hotel in a few hours?"

Ally heads to the lingerie store in town and smiles. She is excited to spend some time looking at outfits to surprise Tommy with. Ally browses the store and finds all sorts of ideas. She picks out the typical hot police officer with an escaped convict bodysuit for her and a naughty nurse costume. But Ally wants a few more ideas, just to have on hands. Ally finds some nice lingerie and then she finally spots it. The perfect item to try on Tommy tonight. She finds a naughty referee costume with booty shorts and a skin tight shirt. Ally grins wickedly, ideas already forming in her mind. She quickly pays for her items, which Ally may have gone a little overboard, but Tommy is worth it and heads back to the hotel.

Once in the hotel she quickly showers, shaves, and lotions her body up. She puts on heavy makeup and teases her hair. She grins as she checks herself out in the mirror. She gets a text from Tommy that he is on his way back so Ally puts on her thigh fishnet stocks, black heels and her costume. She goes and positions herself in a chair with her back to the door and waits until the door opens. Once she hears the door open Ally smiles, "so Mr. Jones, I see you are still causing issues with my referees." Ally stands and turns around, only to find Tommy, but he isn't alone, he brought some of the players from his new team with him.

Tommy laughs at Ally's mention of discretion, "Well I do respect discretion in a whore, just so long as if I find the right spot in public she is still willing to service me!" Tommy winks, hinting at the thought of some sort of exhibitionism, exactly what though, he is not sure? "I love a good hard fuck too, as long as it is you I am fucking! That was really sexy how you bent over and grabbed your ankles, you really are not only the most amazing woman, but you are the best fuck any man could ever hope for!

They kiss goodbye and Tommy heads over to the United Center to meet with the team down in their private training area. The purpose is a team meeting, the election of Captains and then meeting with the trainers to walk through each of their customized workout goals and training schedules. Tommy had forgotten how much he missed Chicago, over 2/3 of the guys were the same as when the left. Of course two years ago they had been one year past being Stanley Cup champions and now they were rebuilding.

Tommy is honored when he is elected one of the Captains. He knows he is no longer one of the best players, but this is a sign of respect for both his career and his leadership. After they get done and shower, Tommy is talking to three of his oldest friends on the team, when their wives show up. Tommy tells them about this amazing woman who he met in St. Louis, and how she has come with him and they are engaged.

They are thrilled for Tommy and want to meet her, they will take them out to dinner and make reservations at RPM Steakhouse, one of the top restaurants in Chicago. Tommy never imagined that Ally would have the surprise for him, and instead he wants to surprise her with some new friends.

Tommy walks in with the others right behind them, they are all in the room when Ally says, "so Mr. Jones, I see you are still causing issues with my referees." Ally turns around, and she looks so sexy, Tommy doesn't know what to do. "Holy shit Tommy no wonder you asked her to marry you?" The women reachout and cover the eyes of their husbands, but one can't help but say, "My God Tommy, she is hot?" One of the other guys sort of whines, "Let me see, let me see!" and his wife slaps him and turns him away.

Tommy is flustered, but also really turned on! "Uh Guys, can you leave Ally and I alone! We will be down in 5...uh make that 15...uh, why don't we meet you at the restaurant...we need to..." One of the other women laugh, "I Know exactly what you need to do...and I bet you do her brains out!"

Tommy is blushing as he pushes them out, but he is also so fucking hard!

Ally is so embarrassed that Tommy's teammates and their wives saw her. She wishes she could hide, but it is too late they have already seen her almost naked in a costume for her fiance. Ally's face is a deep deep red when Tommy tells his friends to leave. As soon as the door is closed Ally looks at Tommy, "I am so sorry, I didn't think you would bring people up."

Ally looks at Tommy as he studies her in her she sees he isn't embarrassed in the least. Ally smiles, maybe all isn't lost, and her plan can continue. Ally goes back to arrogant role and struts to Tommy slowly so he can take in her outfit. She smiles as his eyes go up and down her body, "Mr. Jones, I believe we need to discuss your treatment of my referees." Ally circles around Tommy and runs her fingertip along his back.

She smiles as she walks back in front of him, "why do you make my referees job so difficult?" Ally slowly unbuttons Tommy's shirt and she can't help but lick her lips. She leans in and whispers in his ear, "I always love seeing you shirtless babe." After whispering she straightens up and resumes her role, "I think we should see how we can come to an arrangement." Ally strokes Tommy's cock outside his pants and grins, "maybe we can agree if I let you work over my body you will be nicer to my referees on the ice."

She slowly steps away, "maybe you want to see my body before you agree to this arrangement." Ally slowly lifts her shirt so she is just standing in front of him in her black booty shorts, thigh high stockings, heels and bra. Ally turns so Tommy can see her ass cheeks hanging out of her booty shorts, "do you like my body Mr. Jones? Would it be worth it to be nicer on the ice if you get to play with my body?"

Ally struts away from him and goes to the bed and bends over, spreading her legs wider. She shakes her ass at him as she is bent over the bed, "why don't you come over and claim your right baby? I will make sure you enjoy this arrangement." Ally reaches down to slide her booty shorts over a little bit so Tommy can access her pussy and fuck her good.

Last edited:
Tommy knew Ally was embarrassed, but he was so turned on he could barely think of it. In fact, having his friends and their wives see Ally and know the sexy vixen that was all his, made the turn on even more explicit. Tommy had never realized he had certain exhibitionist kinks in himself, but having them see Ally, and knowing that she was all his had him harder than even he thought possible!

Suddenly Ally is back in character, "Mr. Jones, I believe we need to discuss your treatment of my referees." Sparks fly up and down Tommy's body and he feels his cock pulse as she runs her fingertips up and down his back. "You don't Mistress....have my boys not been giving you what you demand...what you need?" Jesus, this is hot, Tommy loves role playing and Ally is driving him crazy. She breaks character for a minute, complimenting and he flexes back, "All you have to do is ask, my body is here for your command!"

Ally continues, talking about an arrangement, offering Tommy to inspect her before committing to their "new relationship" and then stripping and posing, knowing how incredible she looks! Suddenly she is standing topless, in her sexy shorts and thigh highs, Tommy momentarily breaks character too. "Oh God Ally, I love that, Jesus babe I will buy you all the thigh highs and sexy panties you ever want, but your tits naked like that...Jesus!"

She just tantalized him, "do you like my body Mr. Jones? Would it be worth it to be nicer on the ice if you get to play with my body?" Then she goes and bends over the bed, pushing her shorts to the side giving Tommy full access to her pussy! Tommy peels off and walks out of his pants as he walks over. Tommy reaches down and grabs Ally's ass spreading her nice and wide, her pussy glistening as her juices run down her thigh!

As Tommy starts to slip his thick tip into her, he moans as he stretches her. "Mmmm, Madam Commissioner, this pussy is so tight, I think I can get my players to behave...." Tommy decides to spice it up a bit, see if what happened earlier turned Ally on slightly too. "Didn't you see how they looked at you...how many of them do you think are thinking about you just like this, wishing it was their cocks slipping into your nice, tight, wet cunt! How many of their wives and girlfriends will get fucked tonight with their man pretending it was you, or them pretending they were as hot and sexy as you!"

Tommy is so hard he aches, and as he talks Ally feels him fuck her deeper and harder. "Baby do you mind that it turns me on to see how much they want you....how bad they would like to have you....but that you are mine and mine alone!" Now Tommy is fucking Ally really hard, he reaches down and pulls back on her hair, arching her back so he can drive in so deep, his balls slamming against her ass. "We're going out with all of them tonight...do you think they will wonder what happened...will the girls wish they were you, getting fucked deep and hard by my big cock!"

Ally has changed Tommy's world, he is crazy about her, but the idea that others would kill to be one of them makes it even hotter...he wonders what it might be like to enjoy Ally in some sort of public way...but only them....something about what happened is really, really sexy!

Ally was embarrassed that Tommy's new teammates saw her in her costume trying to tempt Tommy, but she also knows Tommy likes to show her off. Ally stays in character to tempt Tommy when she bends over the bed and wiggles her ass at him. She moans out loud when he slams into her pussy. When Tommy talks about how hot it was to have his teammates and their significant others see her, Ally moans and starts to push her hips back to Tommy faster.

Ally feels Tommy slam deep into her pussy and his balls slap against her ass. She claws at the bedsheets, "oh yes baby I am sure your new teammates are wishing they had a girlfriend as hot as me. But I belong to you and you alone." Ally squeezes her pussy on Tommy's cock and feels herself get closer to orgasm as she keeps talking about his teammates seeing her, "the guys are going to be thinking of me as they fuck their wives the next time." Ally screams as she cums hard on Tommy's cock.

She collapses on the bed after their shared orgasm and slows her breathing back to normal. She giggles at Tommy, "I really can't believe they saw me like that. Now I have to go eat dinner with them and sit with the wives during your games." Ally has a deep shade of red on her face. She sits up and looks at Tommy, "I am going to shower real quick before we go." Ally quickly runs and showers before putting on a tight pair of jeans and a cute top, much more conservative than what she was wearing when they just saw her.

When they arrive at the restaurant the teammates and wives give Ally a standing ovation. Ally turns a deep red and hides her face in Tommy's chest. One of the wives look at Ally, "don't be shy girl, we all want our men to look at us like Tommy looked at you when he saw you. He looked like he was ready to devour you." Ally just smiles and sits down at the table and gets to know the wives and teammates. They chat and laugh for a few hours over dinner and drinks. Ally is glad to get to know the women and find they are nice.

After dinner Ally and Tommy head back for the final night at the hotel before they move into their new house tomorrow. She is excited to put down roots her and set up their house. In the room Ally smiles at Tommy, "are you ready to move into our home tomorrow?"

After Tommy's teammates and WAG's leave, they have incredible sex! "oh yes baby I am sure your new teammates are wishing they had a girlfriend as hot as me. But I belong to you and you alone....the guys are going to be thinking of me as they fuck their wives the next time." Something about all of their arousal and how they would be the object of other's fantasies, is an incredible turn on, and Tommy and Ally both have incredibly intense orgasms!

Tommy is afraid that Ally will be too embarrassed to go to dinner with everyone, but after she showers, she looks sexy, and Tommy appreciates how Ally has changed the way she dressed, dressing much sexier, since they have gotten serious. Tommy can only smile at the looks both Tommy and Ally get all through the dinner, how they stare, and bite their lips. They have a great time, Ally will fit in well, as Tommy knew she would. But as they leave he whispers in her ear, "You are right, every single one of them wanted to fuck you, and will be fantasizing about you when they fuck their, women!"

When Ally asks Tommy if he is ready to move in, "Tommy nods, I can't wait to move in and have our own place. Are there any special things you want to buy for our new home?" Tommy has always lived in furnished apartments and hotels, this will be his first home, his first time decorating and he is glad it will all be with Ally. "You can decorate it however you like, I want you to love it, but I am hoping we will both pick out the pieces for the Playroom, oh...and I would like to get a great big pool table!" Tommy enjoys playing for relaxation, but he also thinks about playing with Ally and having a different sort of fun on the table!

The next day as the movers show up, and bring in their boxes and clothes, they realize how big the house is and how little they have. "I think we need to do some shopping, remember Jonathon?" He plays center on the team. "His wife is a decorator..." His wife is a tall blonde who Ally was talking to at the restaurant, the one who talked about how Tommy wanted to devour her, "...would you like me to call him and see if we might be able to hire her or at least interview to see if you might like her...of course only if you would want to?"

Ally is surprised when Tommy suggests hiring a decorator, she had never thought about having someone decorate her home. She thinks about it before answering, "you know I think I just want us to decorate the house. I have ideas already." Ally bites her lip, "I mean if you want to have her decorate the house you can but..." Ally hopes she didn't make Tommy upset. She smiles a little bit, "I am sure we can pick out plenty of options for the playroom.

Ally looks at the boxes in the different rooms and looks at Tommy, "I am glad I don't have a new job yet. I am going to take a few days to paint and unpack the house. Ally and Tommy unpack a few clothes just to make it through the week so Ally can still paint the house. Ally flops down on the bed and is glad Tommy had the movers set up the bed for them. She looks at Tommy, "while you are gone tomorrow I am going to paint the bedroom so that way we have one room done.

In the morning when Tommy goes to practice Ally paints their large bedroom and works on setting up a surprise for Tommy. She finishes assembling the new stripper pole in the bedroom and goes to shower and primp herself before Tommy gets home. She quickly puts on a new black lace teddy and red trim in honor of Tommy's new team and then she puts a pair 5 inch heels on and goes to hide in the walk in closet. She texts Tommy, "you private champagne room is open, don't forget your singles, the dancer needs those tips."

Ally hides in the closet and wait until she hears Tommy sit down in the chair by the stripper pole. She waits a few moments and puts on some music with a very heavy bass. She waits a few more moments before she struts out, "hey there big boy? It has been awhile since we saw you around here." Ally slowly slides her fingertip over Tommy's chest before she walks over to the stripper pole and grabs on and walks around the pole. She slowly starts to do a routine for him with a lot of gyrations and flips. She flips over so she is upside down and slides down the pole slowly while keeping eye contact with Tommy.

She slowly stands back up and walks behind Tommy. Once he is tied down she stands in between his legs and slowly grinds on his lap before walking away. She slowly begins to slide her lace teddy down, "Aren't you glad your champagne room is full nude baby?" She slides the teddy down so she is just in her heels and dances around him in her heels. Ally sinks to her knees and crawls up to Tommy, nuzzling his cock through his pants, "you make your own rules in your champagne room."

Last edited:
Tommy meant it to be nice, to take something off of Ally's shoulders or at least give her help, but suddenly he is worried he has hurt her. "you know I think I just want us to decorate the house. I have ideas already... I mean if you want to have her decorate the house you can but...I am sure we can pick out plenty of options for the playroom."

Tommy pulls her into his arms, he wants to be clear. "I think you will do an amazing job and I am happy to shop or do anything you want... I mean you already have the world's greatest taste in men!" He teases. "Honey, I just didn't want you to feel overwhelmed, but anything you want to do, you know I am all for, and as for the playroom...that would always only be us, Just so long as you promise me, there are no rules, and no budget...only FUN!"

Tommy actually loves and respects how Ally doesn't just spend his money, or their money now, but he knows lots of WAGs just spend money on stupid, unnecessary luxuries, meanwhile Ally is planning how she will paint the rooms herself. "Do you know what colors you are thinking about, I have seen some pretty cool things you can do with paint, it looks almost like wall paper, but I like just regular paint too." He doesn't want Ally to think he is too demanding, actually Tommy is just happy to have a real home and he is honestly more excited about the gardening, but happy to do anything.

Tommy feels bad when he gets up in the morning, there is so much work to do, but he has to go to practice. "Honey I promise I will help you when I get home." He kisses Ally and know how much he likes waking up to her and looking forward to coming back home. Practice goes well, but there are some comments from his teammates, particularly Vlade, a russian player who was with his girlfriend Nadia, when they walked in on Ally in their hotel room. "How is that sexy girlfriend of yours, does she have any costumes waiting for you tonight? If you guys like to play, Nadia and I like games too."

Tommy does sort of hope Ally might surprise him, he loves her playfulness, but he has no desire to share her, and doesn't like Vlade's tone, he simply ignores him, but doesn't know that Vlade and Nadia have been scheming ever since they met Tommy and Ally. Tommy gets her text as he is leaving the stadium, he is still a bit wet from his shower, but he smiles and heads over to the bank. At the drive thru of their new bank, Tommy has several thousand dollars in his checking account. but he asks the teller for "$200 in singles, and a $1,000 bill" The woman looks at him, and then realizes he is a professional athlete and is a bit snide when she sends the money through. "I hope your stipper enjoys your generosity!" The tone is not nice but Tommy only laughs, if only she knew.

Tommy comes home, not sure what he will find, he loves how fun Ally makes their lives. Tommy doesn't see Ally, but he sees the stripper pole. He says out loud, "I see you have been busy... good girl!" He still doesn't see Ally, but then she walks out, and looks incredible. Her body and legs look even better in her high heels. Tommy notices that she is wearing Blackhawk colors, "You look good in red and black, of course you look even better in nothing!" Tommy raises his brow as Ally starts to dance.

Not only is Ally gorgeous, but she is also an incredible dancer. Tommy is biased but he doesn't think there is any stripper he has ever seen as sexy as his fiancee, and unlike them, Tommy knows he will get and wants, a happy ending! Tommy things about Vlade's comment and secretly thinks, "You can only wish!" Ally is only for Tommy, his personal stripper, whore and lover!

Ally teases Tommy, tells him he hasn't been there in a while. Tommy pulls out two of his singles and slips them in Ally's panties. "Well, I just moved into town, and I am engaged, but if you don't tell my fiancee, I will plan to be here every day. I hope you still do the special extras you used to?"

Tommy is teasing, he has never participated in extra curriculars with strippers, but he most definitely do with Ally. Ally ties him down and he smiles, "Be gentle, actually don't be, I like it rough!" He teases, but actually hopes she is a bad, bad girl with him. Ally teases him and then starts to strip, "You know I like you naked, that's when you earn the big money from me, but there is even more, if you are willing to ... uh, bend the rules?" Tommy looks down at his cock that is clearly very erect through his trousers. Ally responds, as he nuzzles his big cock through his pants, "you make your own rules in your champagne room."

Tommy presses up as much as he can. "That is a smart business woman, so...then why don't you unzip me and release my big hard cock. You are pretty tight though, do you think you can filt all of him inside that tight cunt of yours? Or...when I'm done with that...can I have your ass in the champagne room....how much to fuck both of your holes baby...I...I need it bad! You know...those extra good lap dances...the ones that make you my favorite girl!"

Ally smiles at Tommy, "I appreciate the gesture, but I don't have to work yet so I will take care of the house, decorating, unpacking and what not. Besides I want to make it a home not a show piece." Ally appreciates the idea but she would rather spend money on the items in the home versus having someone pick out items. She smiles, "I am thinking a few guest rooms, maybe an office and then a game room in the finished basement downstairs." Ally is excited about all the possibilties for this house, "I am going to make it a wonderful home for us babe."

She giggles when he says he just moved to town and he is engaged, "oh that poor girl, she has no idea you come here everyday does she?" Ally loves to play and tease with Tommy, knowing he would never actually do anything. Ally sits on his lap for a moment, "I will never tell as long as you keep coming back here baby. But let me tell you, since you got engaged those special extras cost a little bit more, but I will do anything your snobby fiance won't." She looks him in the eye, "I mean anything."

When Tommy tells her, "Be gentle, actually don't be, I like it rough!" Ally just grins, "I know you like it rough baby, don't worry." Ally strips naked for him and she nuzzles his cock, "mm baby I have missed your cock." Ally grins up at Tommy with a wicked gleam in her eye before she lowers her mouth to his zipper and pulls it down with her teeth. Ally uses her mouth to pull off Tommy's belt and unbutton his pants so she can pull his pants down. She pulls his pants down and he is just in his boxers, "didn't you miss my mouth baby?" Ally softly kisses and nuzzles his cock through his boxers, "I think your cock missed me." Ally uses her nose to move his boxers so his cock pops out.

Ally immediately takes his tip into her mouth and swirls her tongue on the tip. She moans softly and slowly begins to move her head down further and further on his cock. As she moves her mouth down she keeps eye contact with Tommy and smiles at him with his cock in her mouth. She slowly pulls her mouth off his cock and licks the ridge of his mushroom head, "tell me something baby, does that fancy fiancé of yours let you fuck her titties?" Ally moves in closer to wrap her breasts around Tommy's cock and starts to titty fuck him. She lets some drool slip out of her mouth to her cleavage to get it nice and slippery for Tommy. Ally can see Tommy is getting close to cumming so she pulls away from him and grins, "it is time for a more private show, get you really ready to fuck."

Ally leans back against the pole's platform and spreads her legs, "tell me how to touch myself baby." Ally softly massages her breasts and rolls her nipples, "imagine being able to touch me again. How soft my skin is, how my breasts fill your hands. Ally begins to slide her hands to her pussy and play with her clit, "imagine sucking and softly flicking my little clit." Ally smiles, she can tell she has teased Tommy enough so she crawls over to him and wraps her legs around his waist as she slowly lowers onto his cock, "oh baby you still stretch me so good." Ally takes his entire cock inside of her, "what do you say baby, want to shoot your cum into your favorite girl's tight pussy?

Tommy loved Ally's answer, not just the work ethic of wanting to lead it on her own, but moreso the fact it was clear she did want to make it a home and not a showplace. He liked the idea of coming back to a place that was comfy, theirs and reflected the woman he was in love with. "I love that, I do hope we will have guests, but for the game room, can I go with you to pick out the pool table? I will shop with you for whatever you want, but for the game room, I do want a 75 inch TV so you can watch my games when you can't travel with us, and I want a pool table that is big enough that I can enjoy you right in the middle of, and then for our playroom, I want to see what we can do! I am curious in our investigating the options!"

When Ally says she will do anything, Tommy feels his cock get even harder. "Mmmm, anything? ...." Tommy thinks. "Okay, next time when I come...I want a nuru massage, I want to feel your body all slippery and rubbing all over me...oh, and I want it to be edible, for both you and I!" Tommy continued, "I don't mind if the extras cost more, just so long as everything is on the menu!"

Ally was amazing at knowing exactly what Tommy wanted, what he wanted to hear and feel, "I know you like it rough baby, don't worry... mm baby I have missed your cock....didn't you miss my mouth baby?...I think your cock missed me." Tommy was moaning and squirming as Ally undressed him with her mouth, teasing and driving him crazy! "Baby, any time my cock isn't inside of you it misses you...I don't think I really knew what sex was, how much I loved it, wanted it, until you....now all I can think about is having you, wanting you, craving you!" It wasn't just sexy talk, Ally had made him a sex addict, he was absolutely in love and addicted to her, only her, forever her!

Tommy arched his back to give her as much access as possible...feeling her mouth take him in, her tongue working his tip as she increasingly swallowed his massive length. "Oh God Baby...." but then he stayed in character, "that's why I come to a pro... no one sucks my cock like you do!" Ally knows Tommy likes to enjoy her entire body, "Well, my fiancee has gorgeous tits, and an incredible body...I just look at her and I'm hard...." He winks down at Ally, "But...I come to you to do the dirty things, say the dirty things, that she is too much of a lady to do....I come to you when I need a whore, and you are my sexy, incredible whore!"

Tommy is loving this as Ally let's him live out fantasy after fantasy, all with her. "Oh yeah, so what is my dirty girl going to do to make me wanna fuck her, spread her wide and stretch that kitty with my big hard cock!" Ally lays back and asks Tommy what he wants her do to...."Mmmm, spread that pussy wide for me...show Daddy how wet and horny your cunt is for him...use those fingers and spread those lips....tease it with your fingers...****b that knob, let me see you make that clit dance....Oh FUCK that is good....squeeze those titties and pinch those nipples..." Tommy is loving what she is doing, and as she does he starts stroking his cock, giving her a show of how much he enjoys her.

"That's my dirty girl...my sexy whore....okay baby, now let's really get dirty...lick your middle finger on each hand....and fuck your cunt and ass for me...." He watches and it drives him crazy, he can't wait when she stops teasing her clit and comes and slides down on him.

"Mmmm, yes I want that tight pussy, and next time I want that ass, and maybe that pussy again....you like that sweet cum in all your holes don't you baby...my sexy cum dump!" It is nastier than they usually are, but it is hot as they push button after button. When she says he stretches her so good, he grabs her waist pulling her down. "That's because I am you only customer and I better stay that way, for as long as I am, you can charge me anything....I am right baby? My cock has spoiled you for any others?" Tommy can't hold back long. She is so hot bouncing up and down, up and down, her tits jiggling as she does. "God Baby, you are so good...I love you so much....I love my whore!!!!" And Tommy drives up, and starts to cum and cum and cum....Ally's little business is a thriving success with a very, very satisfied customer!

Ally smiles as she hears Tommy talk about how he comes to her because she is a pro, "that's right baby. No one sucks your cock like I do. No one can make you shoot your cum as hard as I can." Ally sucks sucking Tommy down her throat, taking the head all the way down into her throat. She holds and massages his balls as she sucks his cock. She slowly pulls her mouth off his cock and looks as her saliva connects to his cock. Ally looks up at him, "that's right baby, look at your little whore as she sucks your cock."

Ally decides to ramp up the teasing, "is she too much of a lady to let you titty fuck her?" I know you love how my tits feel around your cock. Ally pushes her tits together around Tommy's cock and smiles when just the head peaks out of her tits. Ally starts to move her tits up and down and she lets some drool drop out of her mouth to lube up her tits to make it feel even better for Tommy. She speeds her movements up but she doesn't want Tommy to finish just yet.

She leans back and listens to Tommy as he tells her to spread her pussy and show him how wet she is. Ally spreads her legs and her juices drip down her thighs and she leans down to rub her little clit. She smiles as she stares at Tommy, "does you little fancy fiancé let you watch her masturbate, let me guess she doesn't even play with her cunt." Ally smiles when he tells her to squeeze her tits, "I will do you one better baby," Ally bends her mouth and licks her own nipples, "don't you wish you could suck on my hard little nipples baby?"

Ally softly sucks on her fingers and slowly pushes one finger into her ass, "oh baby only you can stretch my ass. Ally moans, she loves having her ass played with, "yes next time for sure you get to wreck my ass." Ally straddles Tommy and takes him deep into her pussy, "yes baby fill my dirty little cunt." Ally feels Tommy shoot deep into her pussy and she loves how good it feels when Tommy fills her pussy. Ally collapses against Tommy's chest and chuckles, "wow baby that was amazing." Ally rests for a little bit before she stands up and unties Tommy's arms.

Ally smiles at Tommy as she walks back into the bathroom, "how was work today baby?" Ally quickly takes a shower and comes back into the bathroom, "I set up dinner for tonight with one of your teammates and his girlfriend who reached out, I think he said his name was Vlade. We are meeting them for dinner at that bistro down the road." Ally puts on a simple black dress and heels so they can head out to dinner.

It is amazing what an incredible, sexual force, Ally has become, she know just what to say and do to drive Tommy crazy, make him want her like he could never imagine wanting anyone! "does you little fancy fiancé let you watch her masturbate, let me guess she doesn't even play with her cunt." Tommy moans and strokes his big cock, as much for Ally as for himself. He likes putting on a show for her too!

"Mmmmm, I don't know, I've never asked her, I would love to know how often she touches her cunt, or masturbates during the day? Does she do it thinking about me? Imaganing it is my finger, mouth or cock taking her?" Tommy is looking in Ally's eyes, trying to read her mind. "Because, and can I be honest with you?" He waits for her acknowledgement, "Sometimes, I just think about her, I think about her face, her kisses, her body and ... mmmm, her cunt! And I just have to go find relief. I never used to masturbate before, but now... MY Ally, makes me want her all the time...and sometimes...I just close my eyes, and envision her, think of her...and I have to masturbate. Just like....mmmmm, yes whore, I love your cunt, I love watching you play with it, I love watching you get wetter and wetter....and I love watching you cum!"

The rest of the sex is amazing as they climax together, Tommy filling his love, so that tonight when they go out, she will feel her man, trickling a bit, down her thighs! That night as Ally comes out, Tommy is already dressed. Ally's dress is simple but sexy, "Babe, were those strappy, black stilettos with that, will you...you know how i love you in heels!" Tommy dresses in gray dress slacks and a light blue pinpoint oxford shirt that almost looks like silk. Heads turn as they walk into the restaurant, Tommy has his arm around Ally and her arm around him. They are a very, very attractive couple and clearly in love.

Vlade and Natasha are already at the table, it is a very cozy, circular booth. They are also very attractive, Vlade is not quite as big and muscular as Tommy as he is more of a finesse player, Natasha has white blonde, waist length hair and a very statuesque figure with long legs. She has on a very sexy dress that leave little to the imagination but Tommy barely notices. He truly is attracted to one woman, and that is Ally!

They stand up and and allow Tommy and Ally to slide in. But once they do, Vlade slides in next to Ally, and Natasha next to Tommy. This feels odd. Natasha girns and speaks with a strong Russian accent. "This is how we do it in Russia, seems friendlier, no?" Tommy and Ally are fairtly quiet, so she continues.

"I am sooo glad, you agreed to come out with us. Vlade and I have been talking about that little show you were doing for your man ... my love!" She is looking directly at Ally. "It is so nice to see a couple who likes to play, knows how to keep passion going...passion is so important!"

As she talks, Vlade extends his arm on the booth top behind Ally, and Tommy feels Natasha's bare thigh against his pant leg. She is leaning over, so that if he wanted to, Tommy could see all the way down to her panties, where she is wearing a lacy thong.

"We love to play too ... playing is so important don't you think? Americans can be so....what is the term ... provencial....and boring .... it is fun to know ... you two are not boring!" And then she winks, and it appears she is winking to Ally!

Ally slides into the booth and is a little anxious when Vlade slides in next to her. She cuddles closer to Tommy and looks at Natasha as she continues to talk. Ally blushes as Natasha talks about "her little show". Ally quietly smiles and answers, "yes between a couple, it is always nice to stay passionate." Ally tries to be nice about saying she is committed to Tommy.

Ally blushes again when Natasha winks at her, "yes um well. Tommy and I enjoy being together." Natasha looks at Ally, "you really are quite pretty. I can see why Tommy likes you so much." Ally snuggles in closer to Tommy, "thank you. Um.. you are gorgeous as well."

Vlade grins, "I think you both look stunning, but would look even more stunning in bed together." Ally whips her head to Vlade, "huh?" Vlade continues and looks at Tommy for his agreement, "tell me Tommy it wouldn't be hot watching our two women go at it. I would love to see them kissing each other, maybe a little pussy eating." Vlade moans as he imagines, "oh yes so hot."

Natasha grins, "baby don't scare them off. Don't mind him, he really is a horn dog." Ally looks at Tommy, "um maybe we should go." Vlade immediately apologizes, "Please don't go. You are just so pretty Ally and Natasha enjoys females. But maybe I was wrong and you don't. Natasha grins, "yes I do enjoy the female body, and Ally you are stunning. But we really do want to be friends first, and benefits second."

Ally blushes at the thought. She had never thought about being with a female.

Ally had set up dinner, and Tommy is excited to get to know his team mate better and girl friend. They are very attractive but as Vlade moves in next to Ally and Natasha let’s Tommy get a good view of all she has, Tommy realized this may be far different than he ever imagined.

Tommy can’t believe what Vlade suggests, "I think you both look stunning, but would look even more stunning in bed together." Ally whips her head to Vlade, "huh?" Vlade continues and looks at Tommy for his agreement, "tell me Tommy it wouldn't be hot watching our two women go at it. I would love to see them kissing each other, maybe a little pussy eating."

Tommy looks at Ally, he doesn’t even know how to respond. The two women would look stunning, and Tommy is a bit ashamed that the idea actually turns him on. Ally is so sexy naked, and Tommy actually likes showing her off, and showing off himself. But they have never… “I … Uh… sure they’d look amazing but…”

Natasha momentarily takes Tommy off the hook, "baby don't scare them off. Don't mind him, he really is a horn dog." But if Tommy is honest, lately, as he and Ally have gotten more and more kinky in their sex, he is a bit of a horn dog too. He looks at Ally, "um maybe we should go.". Tommy is a little surprised, but he doesn’t want Ally to do anything she doesn’t want, however she has been far more adventurous lately.

They both apologize. Tommy tries to settle things. “I know you didn’t mean to upset her, and I can’t blame you, Ally really does look incredible naked, if I liked females…” Tommy blushes, “Well I do, God knows I do, but if I were a woman who did I would want Ally, just like I do now.”

Tommy can’t help but be curious, “Have you two… you know.. done things with other couples before, I mean sexually?” Tommy doesn’t know why but he is getting a bit aroused, and he can see Ally’s niipples are very hard too. Tommy is curious why Ally invited Vlade and Natasha out, was she trying to instigate something? He didn’t want to seem like a fuddy daddy!

Ally slides a little closer to Tommy when Vlade starts talking about her and Natasha together. Ally is shy, but she can admit Natasha is stunning and anything Natasha did would be gorgeous.

Natasha smiles at Ally and Tommy, "Please he is coming on so strong. He enjoys watching me with other females. I love appreciating a female's body. We always just have me play with the other female, he never plays with anyone but me." Ally breathes a little sigh of relief, she doesn't want to be with any guy but Tommy. Natasha leans in a little bit, "I also don't play with other dudes, Vlade is all the guy I need." Ally relaxes a little more knowing she doesn't want to play with Tommy.

Vlade looks at Natasha, "babe, why don't you come sit with Ally?" Vlade stands up to let Natasha come and sit with Ally before he slides back in. Natasha grins as she sits by Ally, "we do want to be friends, but you are so gorgeous." Natasha softly strokes her hand up and down Ally's leg.

Vlade sees Ally relax a little, "so Ally tell us about you. We know Tommy, but not you." Ally tries to talk about herself, how she enjoys yoga and her strip aerobics class." Natsha grins, "I would love to try that class." Natasha keeps stroking Ally"s leg the entire conversation, letting her get used to her touch.

Back