The Aging Hockey Star (closed for teazme)

Ally blushes as Aurelio stares at her body. She can see out of the corner of her eye a bulge in his pants that wasn't there when they got here. Ally looks into Tommy's eyes, she is a little nervous being naked in a more public place.

She slowly steps up onto the counter and lays down. Between the glass and the surrounding light Ally feels so on display and then she looks at the ceiling and gasps, there is a mirror so she can watch everything Tommy does.

Ally nods her head and slowly lets her legs open and dangle on either side of the display case. She can feel her juices already pooling beneath her on the display case.

Ally moans softly as Tommy suckles on her nipples. Her hands go to his head to curl into his hair and hold him to her tits. Aurelio watches and softly strokes the bulge in his pants. He looks at Tommy, "do you mind if I handcuff her arms out of the way? It will make her more vulnerable to you playing."

Ally looks at Tommy and slowly lifts her arms above her head and crosses her wrists for Aurelio to cuff them. She is nervous, but her shallow breathing gives away her excitement.

Tommy sees Ally look up, he enjoys seeing Ally at every angle like this, so he asked Aurelio, “Does the man who does your lighting and mirroring ever do personal residences, I enjoy seeing my Ally from every angle, isn’t she beautiful?”

Aurelio is throbbing and hard has he has ever been, Ally is incredible, he can’t help from touching himself when he can, he can’t help it. Tommy is looking at Ally, and as she spreads Tommy is smiling at her. “What do you think Babe, do you like being on display for me like this?” Of course she is not only on display for just Tommy, in fact if someone came to the door, although it is locked, or drive by, they might see her. In fact, Tommy hears brakes screech outside and can only assume it was a driver who caught sight of Ally, unclear how much he might have seen.

Tommy is busy sucking Ally’s tight, sweet nipples when Aurelio asks if he may cuff Ally, but he nods his head in agreement, and feels as Ally’s hands are taken from his hair. As she is cuffed and Ally is looking up, Tommy takes his hand to slide his fingers up and down Ally’s slit, he wants to make sure she is enjoying this, getting wetter as she is cuffed and enjoyed.

“Babe, I have never seen you look so beautiful … are you ready for the clips?” Aurelio is holding the diamond ornament in front of him. “Tommy Sir, you start with her nipples and then her clit, but perhaps you should suck her clit a moment like you did her nipples, to get it nice and swollen?”

Ally looks incredible, but Tommy makes sure, “Is that okay Baby, if I suck and prepare your clit?” Aurelio hopes once Ally is ready and the clips are applied that he might be able to take some pictures of her body for marketing purposes, what woman wouldn’t dream of looking like Ally?

Ally grins as Tommy asks about the ceiling mirror, she had the same thought about a mirror above thier bed. She can't believe how much she has changed since she first met Tommy to now, how much she has explored sexually with him. Ally looks at Tommy, "I am actually enjoying being a display. I hope it doesn't make you mad"

Ally lays on the display case as Tommy sucks her nipples with her arms cuffed out of the way and moans softly. As he sucks she arches her back and her hips slowly begin to move against the air before she feels Tommy's finger slide through her pussy lips.

Ally moans softly as Tommy asks if she is ready for the clips, "yes please baby." She hears Aurelio tell Tommy to prepare her clit and Ally groans, "please baby suck my little clit." Ally opens her legs a little further so Tommy can give her clit a nice little suck.

Aurelio stands back a little and watches Ally and Tommy while stroking his cock. Aurelio moans softly as Tommy's head is between Ally's legs. Aurelio wishes it was him between her legs, but at least he is getting a show.

Finally Ally begs Tommy, "please baby I want to feel those clamps on me."

“It doesn’t make me mad at all, it turns me on how gorgeous you are and how men desire you, but only I can have you, just so long as it is for me, and anyone looking is only for us to enjoy?”

Tommy loves how her body reacts, how gorgeous her body looks as she moves, arches, and simply enjoys what he is doing. “Are you enjoying my Ally?” Tommy asks Aurelio, and the man is embarrassed as he has a large precum stain on his pants but he can’t help rubbing himself. “She is so beautiful Mr. Tommy, even more beautiful naked than she did dressed, very few women can say that.

Tommy moves form Ally’s nipples that are now clamped, and her body arches in response to the throbbing pain and pressure, “Your clit is so swollen, I think you are enjoying this even more than I realized.” Tommy teases and begins to suck the swollen button and lick at the juices filling Ally’s folds and rolling down her thighs.

“Mmmm, Baby you’re so good, I think you are even sweeter than usual….” Aurelio can’t stand it, leaning in, “Please Mr. Tommy, can I possibly taste, I have never seen such a delicious looking pussy.”

Tommy is firm, “NO, but…” He looks at Ally, “Babe why don’t hyou tease your cunt with your finger, get it all nice and wet, and I will let Aurelio lick it off your finger….” Aurelio knows that if Ally let’s him lick the delicious pussy juice off her finger, he won’t be able to help but cum!

Ally nods, "yes others can watch, but only you can have me." Ally blushes as Tommy asks Aurelio if he is enjoying. Aurelio is just staring at her hard clamped little nipples.

Ally sees him rub his cock and giggles as she arches her back. The clamps feeling amazing on her nipples, just a nice firm pinch. Ally feels her juices dripping down as Tommy gets down to her clit. As Tommy's mouth starts to suck her clit Ally can't help but moan as Tommy's mouth is so talented.

Ally hears Aurelio ask to taste her pussy and she blushes. Tommy tells her to play with herself Aurelio uncuffs one hand so she can rub her little clit. Ally pinches and circles her clit getting her finger nice and wet. She gives her finger to Aurelio and he softly sucks on her finger.

Aurelio moans as he cums in his pants, "oh Mr. Tommy she tastes so good." Aurelio recuffs her hand and tells Tommy, "clamp that sweet little button." Ally feels Tommy slide the clamp up her thighs and he clamps her little clit. It is a bit harsher than her nipples being clamped but it feels so good.

Aurelio looks at Ally spread out on his display case and asks Tommy, " would you mind if I take some pictures of your goregous woman as she models this set?"

Ally blushes as Aurelio smiles big when he gets permission to take some pictures. He takes a couple with her laying on the display case, cuffed and spread wide open. He then helps her up and poses her against a large X frame and takes a few more. Aurelio smiles, "I am sure these will help me sell more of these sets."

Aurelio asks Tommy for one more favor, "can we put in that butt plug in her goregous ass and take a couple pictures?" Ally nods at Tommy, she is hopeful and excited about trying the plug.

Ally bends over and Aurelio offers Tommy some lube for the plug. Ally moans as the very tip of the plug teases her ass. She asks Tommy, "please push it into me." Aurelio moans as he hears her ask to be plugged, "oh she is such a good little whore."

Back