The aftermath (Open to all)

Cfnmlover84

Literotica Guru
Tammy went to dinner with her friends Samantha, Jade and Maria, Another woman who Tammy didn't know but all of friends did was there as well, Her name was Barbara, Tammy wanted to hear all about what happened at the bachelorette party they had for their friend Rebecca who was getting married. Tammy couldn't go to the party because she had to work overtime at her office.

"So i heard you all had a lot of fun, I also heard there was a male stripper involved, Which one of you had the idea to hire him?" Tammy asked.

Last edited:
"Jade was the one who hired him." said Barbara, The older woman of the group and the only one who Tammy didn't know.

"You should've seen him, He was so hot, He couldn't have been younger than... maybe, 23. Around the same age as your son Tammy, And he was in such good shape." said Samantha.

Tammy wanted to know more.

"What happened at the party when he arrived, Tell me everything in detail, Don't leave anything out."

Last edited:
Anyone want to write the next part to this? Everyone is welcome to make a post on here. Don't need to PM me just make a post.

Last edited:
Jade bit her lower lip and moaned a little at the thought of the gorgeous young stripper she hired -- and at the thought of Tammy's son Michael. Of course Michael - or Mike as he preferred to be called - was not as buff as the stripper, but neither did he have any physical flaws.

If any of the girls noticed and said anything about her reaction, Jade would play it off as though she were just being silly - overreacting to Samantha's description - but the moan had been unintentional - and it was real.

Jade's thoughts then drifted to her husband Stan. Stan who had made his way several rungs up the corporate ladder - Stan who was even now working hard on that next "big deal" he'd been nurturing for months - to pay the mortgage and car payments and country club membership and Stan Junior's tuition and still make monthly contributions to their nest egg - Stan, a few years older Jade, putting on weight, hairline starting to recede - and a penis less than half the size of the amazingly handsome stripper's.

She wondered about Michael's penis as she tried to remain focused on the conversation at hand.

Last edited:
With her friend's son cock on her mind. Jade started to tell Tammy what happened.

"We hear a knock on the door and asked who it was. He said he was the entertainment. We let him in and he was so handsome. He was shirtless and wearing leather assless chaps with zippers on the legs. He turned on the music and started dancing for us. He walked towards Rebecca and she rubbed his abs. She unzipped the legs on his pants so he was now wearing a leather thong. He then turned his attention to Barbara."

Tammy face was turning red as she was getting so hot hearing her friend tell the story. She then looked in Barbara's direction.

"So what did you do to him Barbara? Did you take off his thong or did you let Jade do that."

Barbara was the oldest of the group. While she was a wild girl during her college days, She had became a devout prude due to a very bitter divorce, She's the only divorcee in the group and only went along reluctantly. Tammy wondered how she reacted to the stripper and if she did anything to him, what caused the change in her behavior.

"I don't know what you're talking about Tammy. What could I have done to this guy? Why would you ask me that?" Barbara said with an edge in her voice.

Tammy decided to let the subject drop. Asking her friend to continue the story of the stripper. Jade wasn't going to let Barbara off the hook though, "Oh, you should have seen Barbara's face when he took off his thong, I swear she almost fainted. Her face was beet red and she was breathing heavy, You should have seen her nipples sticking out from her blouse, They were rock hard, and she was squirming in her seat, I'm sure she was trying to get away from him, but he wouldn't let her go. He put his hands on her shoulders and was grinding against her. Barbara was so embarrassed. She couldn't stop looking at the floor. She was blushing bright red and stammering when she spoke to us, but it was obvious that she was enjoying herself. A huge grin across her face, and she was moaning every time he moved his body into hers. I don't know why she didn't just tell him to fuck her right there in front of all of us. But she was too shy to say anything. I think she was afraid what we would think..."

Barbara interrupted, "Oh, nonsense Jade. You were the one who was so excited about the stripper. You should have seen yourself, you were practically drooling down your chest, and you couldn't wait to get him out of there so you could fuck him in the bathroom."

Tammy looked at Jade with shock, "Wait, you fucked him?"

"Oh yes she did." Barbara said in a excited tone.

"But not before sucking his big cock. She practically deep throated him." Samantha said.

"Don't pretend that you're innocent Samantha. As i recall you started things off by sucking his tip after Barbara was too embarrassed to touch the stripper. I think she thought he was too big. Rebecca declined to get involved and just watched things from afar. After awhile the stripper pulled away from Samantha and walked towards Maria. Maria sucked his cock so hard. She was snacking on his balls and she had her finger up his ass as she sucked. I was worried she was going to make him cum before i could get my hands on him so i pulled her away and started sucking on him. I think i did a better job than both of you." Jade said with a smirk looking at Marie and Samantha. "And then i took him to a private room and fucked him. You wanna hear more about how i had the best sex ever with a total stranger."

Tammy was aroused at hearing this from Jade. She no idea until now that her best friends were this way. She wished she had been at the party with them.

Tammy's boss Victoria was looking for a new intern. She didn't realize that Jake, her new intern that she just hired was the same guy who stripped for Tammy's friends. On the weekends he works as a professional male stripper. Victoria had a divorce party she was planning for in a week. Tammy and all of her friends were going to be there. The stripper for the party was going to be Jake. Although of course Victoria and Tammy didn't know that he was going to be there.

bl2h5kqs648c1.gif

Back