The Accidental Voyeur (closed for Angeleyz)

Bill laughed, it was apparent in her expression that she was surprised with his knowledge of children's movies, but the truth was, he enjoyed them. He watched many of the originals as a kid and later as a college student, but he got his real education with his niece. She was a certified animation junkie and couldn't get enough of them, over and over and over again. Too many evenings and weekends were spent watching animated features for him to not absorb them in detail.

“Maleficent… Noooooooo, If I’m going to stick a princess with something, it’s not going to be a spinning wheel, However, if we’re talking the Angelina Jolie version, I may change my mind.” Giving her a wry smile. “When it comes to villains I’m more of a Scar fan. He was pure evil, but in the end too greedy, sort of like the Sheriff of Nottingham. But the whole Lion King story has a lot of Robin Hood undertones to it, and I kind of like that.”

Taking a sip of his beer he took the opportunity to look Samantha over once again, she was in many ways like an adult Disney princess herself, long, lean and curvaceous without being overly obscene. Being blond didn't hurt either, but there was something in her look when he handed her the beer that registered in his mind. Something close to the edge. “Now if we’re talking about female villains, the Evil Queen from Snow white has some interesting FemDom attributes that could be fun.” He smiled and watched her closely.

“But for overall favorite character, it would have to be Robin Williams as the Genie. The real Genie. I just have a very clear picture in my head of the writers tossing the script up in the air in frustration realizing that there is no way they could ever write any dialogue as good as what Robin could come up with off the top of his head. I now picture all of his scripts having his part read… ‘and Robin say’s something.’ ”

Leaning forward a bit in his chair, “So tell me, who are your favorite characters?”

Samantha loved the sound of Bill's laugh. Besides being a pleasant baritone, it was full and unreserved, inviting its listener to join in. Dimpling in response, one of the corners of her mouth went up at his sly innuendo about sticking a princess. If you're wielding what I think you're wielding, I'd think the princess would totally agree...

They both took a sip of their beer at the same time, and Samantha watched in amusement as Bill looked at her speculatively, wondering what bee had gotten in his bonnet.

Now if we’re talking about female villains, the Evil Queen from Snow White has some interesting FemDom attributes that could be fun.

A peal of surprised laughter rang out at his words, and she almost committed the ultimate party foul and spilled her beer as a result. Considering all the stammering he had done earlier, that had been the last thing she would have expected him to bring up, and based on the way he watched her like a hawk it had been totally intentional... Although why she wasn't sure yet.

Tilting her head to the side, Samantha considered his comment. She had never really thought of the Evil Queen in such a fashion, but she guessed she could see where he was coming from. Personally, she didn't think she'd ever have the discipline it took to be dominant. She was more interested in immediate satisfaction, and the thought of punishing someone outside of an occasional swat on the backside seemed totally foreign to her. Now teasing on the other hand.... A satisfied smile flashed across her face and was gone at the thought of the times she had tormented Joe. Perhaps she like punishing people after all.

Wiggling in her chair before catching herself, Samantha managed to tune back in to hear Bill talk about Robin Williams' Genie from Aladdin. She nodded her head totally agreeing with his comments, never liking the Genie character nearly as much once Robin was no longer voicing him.

So tell me, who are your favorite characters?

Samantha sipped her beer as she tried to pick out her favorite toons. Crossing her legs at the ankles, she looked at him and said, "It's funny... I've never really tried to pick a favorite. My daughter would be horrified to hear me say that I don't really identify with any of the Princesses except maybe Merida and Mulan - and while Mulan found her 'prince' at the end, Merida didn't... But she fought for what she wanted, saved her mother in the end and almost single handedly encouraged girls to take up archery once more."

Laughing softly, she continued, "Most of my favorite toons are the whimsical sidekicks... Olaf... Abu... Maximus... Dory.... Tow Mater... They always have your back and get some of the best lines."

Deciding to 'get him back' for his earlier needling about the Evil Queen, Samantha took a long drink of her beer before she remarked in a casual tone, "Now my favorite villain of all times...." She paused before leaning forward and confiding in a semi-whisper, "... is Jafar.... Because he's so totally twisted..." Her eyes sparkled with unrestrained laughter as she waited to see what he would make of that statement.

Last edited:
He could see that his comment about the Evil Queen had surprised her, it was supposed to surprise her, but as the thought sunk in he could see her surprise turn to intrigue. He wondered what had finally caught her attention, was it the thought of being dominated by another or the thought of dominating others. It was hard to tell as she listened and wriggled a bit before taking a sip of her beer.

Her admission that it was the sidekicks that were her favorites did surprise him and lent some insight into his previous musings about her leanings. Though she made a good point about the sidekicks handing up some of the best lines, the sidekicks themselves were rarely more than foil or fodder for the main characters. There were some exceptions, Donkey certainly came to mind as did Tow Mater. Both of those characters each had strong identities themselves, but he did find it interesting that a beautiful and outgoing woman like Samantha would identify with the secondary characters.

As she took a long sip of her beer, Bill thought she might soon need another if she kept of her pace, but then she suddenly remarked is an offhanded way;

"Now my favorite villain of all times... is Jafar.... Because he's so totally twisted..."

It was Bill’s turn to sputter as he caught the glimmer of amusement in her eyes. Jafar was indeed and evil and… twisted bastard of a villain, but as with most villains again, he was too greedy.

“Jafar!” He laughed, “I can see Jafar, he certainly managed to get just about everything he wanted, and lied and schemed his way into getting it, but…” Bill took a small sip of his beer, “ in the end he loses the girl, and even though he acquires,” Bill rose and extended his arms high in the air, “UNLIMITED POWER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!” flopping back into his chair he held up his finger and thumb with a small gap between them “it comes with a tiny tiny living space.”

Bill sat back in his chair smiling and stretched his legs out toward Samantha. “Though he does get big props for his use of chains with the Princess. It really did rank right up there with Leia and Jabba the Hut,” he gave her a teasing wink, “on the family friendly bondage o meter.”

Samantha's lips twitched as she watched Bill sputter at her comment, although it certainly didn't take long for him to recover and she mentally awarded him more points for being able to quote from the movie.

His next comment about family friendly bondage o meter caused her hand to pause on its way to bring the beer can to her lips. Once more he had surprised her and she was left wondering whether his awkwardly charming behavior earlier was just a ruse. Shaking her head to dismiss the errant thought, she finished bringing the can up and took another drink, telling herself that she really needed to slow down. She tried to figure out what other Disney movies had bondage references that she had failed to notice and came up empty.

Licking her bottom lip subconsciously, Samantha smiled at Bill as she bowed her head in mock defeat. "I yield... I can't think of any other bondage references," she laughed, "Apparently you have more of an eye for the twisted than I thought."

Bill smiled, “Oh come on.” teasing her, “are you seriously saying that you never saw the Evil Queens binding and torture of Prince Charming as more than just putting him in jail? It’s a shame they cut the love triangle plot out of the final movie, the Evil Queen could have been the model for several generations of Domme’s if it had remained.”

He sipped from his beer and wondered idly what it would take to get Samantha into some chains. Judging by her blushing interest in the topic he didn't think it would take too much, perhaps a few nudges in the right direction.

“It’s getting late,” pointing to the low angle of the sun, “I was going to throw some brats on the grill for supper, you’re welcome to join me. I have them made special at the local butcher, nine inches of fat juicy goodness nestled in a warm bun.” His eyes once again played over her body, “I have plenty. Are you interested?”

Samantha's fingers tightened on the beer can as she subconsciously moved her legs slowly against each other. She didn't know if it was the alcohol she had consumed on such an empty stomach, the fact that she had been planning on some serious one-on-one time with Joe that wasn't likely happening tonight or a combination of the two, but her new neighbor's teasing words were getting to her. Add to the fact that she and Joe had joked about spicing things up in the bedroom with role play and she felt like a horny teenager.

It’s getting late. I was going to throw some brats on the grill for supper, you’re welcome to join me. I have them made special at the local butcher, nine inches of fat juicy goodness nestled in a warm bun. I have plenty. Are you interested?

"Darlin'... I'd take 6 inches right now..."

The words were out of her mouth before she could stop them, and Samantha could only hope to brazen it out with a saucy smile and a teasing "but I'd go bun-less... Gotta watch my carbs after the beer, ya know..."

Bill cocked an eyebrow and smiled as she shifted her thighs and gave him a sexy smile with her not so subtle words. Perhaps their interests were closer than he had initially suspected. Lord knows he thought she was sexy as hell, especially in that bikini, but if she had a darker side to that sexy exterior Bill feared he would not be able to control himself around her for much longer. It was already difficult to conceal the excitement she invoked in his loins, and her flirtations back and forth with him only made her more attractive in his eyes.

He finished his beer and rose extending his hand to her, “I’d hate to give the butcher short shift, but I’ll make you a deal, you take care of the final three inches and I’ll keep a close eye on your buns for you.” He smiled, “Come, there’s more beer in the kitchen and we can get start getting things hot.” He paused for a beat, “for the brats.” Giving her a sly wink

I’d hate to give the butcher short shift, but I’ll make you a deal, you take care of the final three inches and I’ll keep a close eye on your buns for you.

Samantha watched a little fuzzily as Bill rose from his chair and held out a hand to her. She wasn't completely sure if his proffered hand was to help her up out of the chair or to 'seal the deal' on his keeping a close eye on her buns. Assuming he was just offering his assistance, she started to place her hand in his much larger one as he smiled and said, "Come, there’s more beer in the kitchen and we can get start getting things hot...for the brats.”

Giggling at his words and the charming little wink, Samantha allowed herself to be gently pulled up from her chair, although she felt none too steady once she had her feet under her. Swaying ever so slightly, she continued to hold onto his hand like a lifeline as she admitted, "Oh dear, I think some water would be a good idea right now." Nooooooo, ask him how he likes to get things fired up... Hands, teeth or lips?!?!?

Looking up at him with a touch of embarrassment at both her unsteadiness and her wayward thought, she continued, "I, um, might need a bit of assistance. I might have finished my last beer a little too quickly."

With a smile, Bill gladly placed his arm around her unsteady form as they carefully made their way back to the house. “Feel free to lean on me, but it’s a short walk.” With one hand holding hers and the other wrapped around her soft back, the inevitable contact between their already nearly naked bodies started a stirring in his loins that was not easy to conceal. As he glanced down to make sure their footing was sure, he could clearly see the curve of her breasts in the small triangles of fabric that made up her swimsuit. Her nipples peaked the material in a very pleasing manner and he hoped it was from their touch and not just a chill from her drying suit.

They made their way into the kitchen as he guided her to the same stool at the Island she had used earlier. He made his way to the fridge, opened two more beers and poured her a glass of ice water as well. The cooler air of the kitchen made her nipples practically jump through the thin fabric of her suit, and he positioned himself strategically so that he was close, but the Island concealed his now raging erection. There was no way he could get the rest of the meal together without her noticing so he stalled for time to compose himself.

“I figured another beer and a glass of water might be the ticket. This way you can chose your own buzz trajectory.” He gave her an impish smile and made a conscious effort to keep his eyes from dropping to her hard swollen nipples, “I don’t want you too wasted to enjoy my meat.” He took a long pull of his beer and began to start feeling the effects and he reminded himself to slow down. “So in addition to the brats, do you have any preferences? Any special sauce or savory delight that you crave? Some buttery corn on the cob, or perhaps some wet and tangy beans?”

Samantha couldn't help but feel a small zing running along the base of her spine when Bill placed his arm around her. His muscular form felt as heavenly as it looked, and although she tried to tell herself that she was just leaning into him for support, she knew deep down that a good portion of the leaning was to get a cheap thrill at her poor neighbor's expense. Slightly ashamed, it wasn't enough to cause her to draw away and her body reacted in its normal 'in your face' manner, nipples becoming turgid peaks under the thin fabric of her bikini.

The cool air conditioning continued to play havoc with her highly sensitized nipples the moment they entered the house, and it was made worse when Bill guided her to the same stool from earlier and then withdrew from her, taking his delicious heat with him as he made his way to the refrigerator where he busied himself with pulling together their drinks. Samantha started to cross her arms over her chest in an attempt to conceal her prominent headlights, but that just emphasized her cleavage and she didn't want Bill to focus on that area once he finished puttering with their drinks. Dear God how they ached though.

I figured another beer and a glass of water might be the ticket. This way you can chose your own buzz trajectory.

Samantha returned Bill's smile with a carefree one of her own. Picking up the water, she told herself that she wouldn't have any more beer until she had finished it. It probably wouldn't be prudent to be buzzed while horny and unsupervised...

I don’t want you too wasted to enjoy my meat.

The unexpected comment came in just as she was taking a long swallow of the water and she just about choked on it. Darlin' I'd love to enjoy your meat... Her eyes dropped automatically to the area in question and was disappointed to see that the island blocked any chances of some guarded ogling.

So in addition to the brats, do you have any preferences? Any special sauce or savory delight that you crave? Some buttery corn on the cob, or perhaps some wet and tangy beans?

Samantha unconsciously bit her bottom lip at the totally non-food related images that ran through her mind at his words. Her eyes smouldered with repressed longing, although her long lashes hid most of it. Focus, Sami... You can pull out a toy later...

Clearing her throat, she managed to say, "Oh... I'm pretty easy. I'm sure I'd enjoy whatever you'd dish up for me."

“Easy is always a plus in my book.” He smiled but realized what he’d said a moment too late, and decided to brazen through anyway. She hadn't shied away yet, so there was no point in turning back now. Perhaps pushing things just a smidge more might prove to be interesting. Her eyes seemed to sparkle with a special look that he recognized, and he wondered what she would do if she knew how hard he was just looking at her.

He took a long pull of his beer for some courage and as he set the can down he stepped away from the Island. Walking casually toward the fridge, he made no effort to hide or take notice of his current condition, though there was no mistaking the bulge in his shorts. He removed a bowl containing the brats and a bottle of special dark Spaten and made his way back to the Island.

“Can you do the honors of marinating the Brats while I get the rest together?” Placing the bowl and the bottle on the counter next to her. “I find if they soak in the beer for a bit before hitting the grill they are extra tasty, just pour it in and then make sure the brats are separated so they don’t stick together. You can use your hands, I always find it’s easiest to just roll them around a bit.”

Bill reached around her body to grab his own beer before collecting the other items he’d need to get ready. He gently brushed her back with his arm and hips as he made the move just enough to let her know he was there, but not enough be considered an overly bold move. He had his suspicions, but he also didn't want to alienate a new neighbor on the first day.

Easy is always a plus in my book.

Her brows lifting in reaction to his quick response, Samantha was going to say something in jest but then Bill moved from behind the shelter of the island and she caught sight of him and his condition. 'Oh. My. God,' she thought to herself as she struggled not to stare.

It took supreme willpower for her to look away from the bulge in his shorts, her fingers itching to trace its length. They shook a little as they closed around the beer can, which she raised to her lips in an attempt to rein in her imagination. She was halfway through the can before she realized she hadn't finished her water. Chiding herself for carelessness, she set the can down and pushed her water in front of it so she'd be more likely to pick it up versus the beer.

Sighing at the thought that Bill was going to think she had a drinking problem, Samantha watched Bill carrying items towards her, eyes unconsciously dropping to below his waist again.

Can you do the honors of marinating the Brats while I get the rest together?

She nodded mutely, not trusting her voice to betray her. She listened to his instructions with a bemused smile on her face. 'Darlin' I'd love to be using my hands right now,' she thought. One corner of her lips lifted and she couldn't resist saying as innocently as she could, "I'd be happy to roll them around for you," as she began to pour the beer over the brats.

Samantha visibly shivered when Bill brushed against her from behind as he reached for his beer. Her breath caught and she barely remembered not to lean back into his muscular form. Her head bowed forward as she fought to get herself under control.

Her words sounded innocent but if the reaction of her body to his contact was any indication, the words themselves belied more truth than the tone. He took a moment to watch as she poured the beer into the bowl and began to work the sausages with her hands. Her fingers wrapping around the casing and sliding up and down each individual wurst, caused him to get even more excited.

“Wow… that’s ummmm…. some technique.” Bill blushed visibly, standing so close to her he could feel the heat of her skin next to him. It forced him to consciously break his stare and turn to continue getting the grill items ready. In turning though he misjudged how close he was and his hard cock caught on her hip causing him to lose balance and fall into her. His momentum causing his arms to wrap around her as he braced himself to keep from knocking both of them to the ground.

“Oh my God... I’m so sorry... I don’t know what happened... I must have lost my balance.” Bill flustered by his clumsiness didn't realize he was pressed fully against her side until he tried to straighten up and found his tented shorts still pressing against her. Looking up from where his shorts touched her waist up to her face to find her eyes locking in on his.

The thick sausages soaking in the beer before her triggered some random bukkake-inspired daydreams. Reaching out, Samantha picked up a link and began running her fingers up and down it even as her fevered imagination pictured something else. Her lips parted slightly as her beer-induced fantasies became more and more graphic. 'So not helping here,' she chided herself mentally, as she tried to shut down the images.

Wow… that’s ummmm…. some technique.

The sound of Bill's voice and his words themselves had an effective dampening effect and caused Samantha to freeze temporarily, sausage in hand. From the corner of her eye, she could see his cheeks blaze in vivid color, and her cheeks flushed as she realized what she had been doing. 'He said roll them, Sami... Not fondle them,' she berated herself.

Forcing herself to release the sausage in her hand, Samantha was getting ready to nudge the remaining sausages with her fingers when Bill suddenly stumbled into her, throwing his arms around her in the process. She wasn't sure how he managed to keep them both upright, and it took her a moment or two before she realized what she was feeling pressed against her.

Oh my God... I’m so sorry... I don’t know what happened... I must have lost my balance.

His words sounded like they were coming from a great distance as her body fought with her mind, her physical side wanting to turn to press firmly against him... To feel that promising bulge nudging between her legs... To finally get that bit of action that Joe had been denying her. Her mind, however, cautioned her to behave, to not be a complete idiot... to pretend she hadn't felt anything unusual... to be gracious about the stumble and to just let things go.

Samantha looked up at Bill, and saw the awareness register on his face as he looked down at where their bodies were pressed together and then finally meeting her gaze. Keeping her face as serene as possible, she managed to speak in a partially normal tone, trying to give him an easy out, "Wow... That beer was stronger than we thought, eh?"

Last edited:
He caught her looking at the bridge between them, there was no way to hide it, and it was as bad as it looked. He was holding his bikini clad neighbor in his arms, with a raging hardon pressing into her hip while she suggestively fondled sausages in a bowl. If he ever decided to tell this story to someone, they would never in a million years believe it.

Her face was flat, but her voice wavered.

"Wow... That beer was stronger than we thought, eh?"

Her deep green eyes hinted at more, there was a smoldering lust there that made him even more aroused than the exhibition of her skill handling meat. He could feel her press into him ever so lightly and he reciprocated in kind, narrowing the gap between them until it seemed as if gravity itself pulled his lips to hers.

They kissed. His lips caressed hers with undisguised purpose. This was not a run of the mill ‘hello neighbor’ kiss. This was a kiss that popped the thin bubble of propriety Bill had been maintaining with difficulty all day. This was a kiss that had his arms wrapping tighter around Samantha’s warm body and pulling her tight against his chest. “Yes, it seems lot’s of thing are stronger than we thought today.”

Later, Samantha would be embarrassed enough to admit that she wasn't sure who moved first. One moment they were staring at each other, Bill's hardened member the elephant in the room, and the next their lips were moving against each other with a hunger that left her trembling with need.

Her inner wanton practically purred as Bill's arms tightened around her, drawing her close. God she loved a take charge attitude and the way he kissed was making her weak in the knees. Their lips parted long enough for her to hear him say, "Yes, it seems lots of thing are stronger than we thought today.”

Deep down in her fuzzy mind, she knew that she shouldn't be kissing her new neighbor... Shouldn't be reveling in the way his hardness made her feel... But it had been so long since she and Joe had been intimate, and toys could only be used for so long. Just a little longer, Sami... Enjoy it just a little longer...

Her bare skin beneath his large hands felt smooth and invitingly warm, sliding easily beneath his caress as his left hand made it’s way to the still damp triangle of fabric barely concealing her breast. His lips reconnected with hers, and encouraged by her acceptance of his advance he kissed her more passionately as his hand struggled to capture as much of her as he could.

He gripped her firmly, cupping her breast as the flesh overflowed his palm and traced the outline of her now hard nipple between his finger and thumb. The sensitive flesh hardened further beneath his touch and he leaned in tighter, effectively pinning her against the granite counter top with his body. His right hand found the end of the string that was working so valiantly to contain her and pulled gently, a soft tug that unleashed her magnificent breasts from their constraints.

For as long as he could remember he’d been fascinated by breasts. Large or small, he found the graceful curve, the soft yielding feel and the responsive hardening on arousal to be a focal point in his fantasies. Samantha’s breasts were truly magnificent. They were large, firm and wonderfully shaped, and he planned on spending as much time with them as possible.

Finally working with both hands upon her, he firmly massaged and fondled her precious globes, feeling the flesh give beneath his touch and mold to his grip. The thin fabric falling aside allowed his hands to work against her bare skin as her textured nipples hardened against his hands.

He let out a guttural moan of desire as he worked her body against his, breaking his kiss only to move to her neck. No words necessary to convey his intent, no permission needed to explore her bounty. Her responsiveness to his touch was all he needed to press forward and indulge the urges he’d been nurturing since first laying eyes upon her just a few weeks ago.

Samantha shivered as Bill slid his hand across her suddenly heated skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. They had just reached her breast when he leaned in and gave her another scorching kiss, drowning out the soft moan that tried to escape. Just a little longer...

Her breasts always seemed to cultivate attention from men and women alike, and she appreciated the fact that he didn't immediately rush into pinching her nipple straightaway, but instead kneaded and stroked the fullness of her bosom first before rolling her turgid tip between his finger and thumb. That hesitancy, that delay caused the hunger for more to grip her in its tight fist, and she pushed her chest forward in an unspoken plea for more. Just a little longer...

Samantha nearly moaned again when Bill pinned her to the countertop, excited beyond belief by the forceful action. Oh sure, Joe would do unexpected things like that from time to time, but in general she knew most of the moves in his playbook. There was something much more exciting about not knowing what Bill was going to do next, and her inner wanton was breathlessly anticipating his next move. Just a little longer...

The little tug on the bikini string went unnoticed until Samantha felt the small support her top normally provided give way. Such nimble fingers... She didn't bother to hold back her delighted sighs as he cupped and kneaded her sensitized breasts, and she shuddered every time he'd rub her nipples against his palms. Clever, nimble fingers...

The low moan he emitted was like a dark siren's call, and the press of his body against hers was altogether overwhelming. She could no more stop her thighs from parting slightly when he nestled closer than she could stop her head from tilting to the side to grant him better access to her neck. Maybe a wee bit longer...

He pressed closer as her thighs parted to let him position himself between her legs. His hips pressing them further apart as he eased her torso a bit back with his hands, forcing her hips to slide forward on the stool. His hard cock pressed against her damp crotch. He couldn't tell if the fabric was damp from their swim or for other reasons, but he suspected a little of one and plenty of the other was likely.

His lips continued their journey around her neck, making sure to take his time and linger around both of her lobes and that soft spot where the neck and shoulder meet. His hands continued to work her firm flesh, kneading and stroking her bountiful bosom. The arch of her back pressing them deeper into his touch confirming his suspicion that her bare breasts were begging to be touched, caressed and licked. Her nipples stood proudly, but he only teased the flesh around them and occasionally let his flat palm pass over them.

He wanted her. He wanted her completely and he sensed that if he took what he wanted firmly, she would willingly give it to him, but to take it with greed or cruelty would spook her and forever end his chance to explore his ardent desires with her. From the moment he first saw her she figured prominently in his evening musings just before falling asleep. Erotic, kinky, dark musings that alternated like leaves flickering in the wind before his mind's eye.

His lips worked steadily toward her breasts as his cock pressed against her damp mound. The two thin pieces of fabric that separated them doing nothing to disguise their desire nor their intent. He lifted his head for only a moment to look her in the eye as he whispered. “I want you right here, right now.”

The press of his hard cock against her entrance was incredibly arousing. So close to what she wanted.... What she needed, and yet so very far... but still closer than she'd had in weeks. Knowing that two thin pieces of cloth were all that was keeping her from feeling him inside her left her frustrated. Visions of Bill pushing aside her bikini bottoms and rubbing against her soaking pussy, teasing her until she begged him to enter her and end her misery, had her hips undulating against him.

Samantha gasped from time to time as his lips moved along her earlobes and neck, letting Bill know just how much she enjoyed the seductive torment. His hands moved tantalizingly across her heated flesh, skimming it lightly, but never grabbing hold like she now craved. She whimpered quietly when his lips finally turned towards her breasts, thinking he was finally going to suckle them.

Her eyes were heavy lidded with desire when he raised his head and whispered, "I want you right here, right now." She had just opened her mouth to reply when the glare of headlights reflected against the windows behind Bill. Hearing the chorus of Steppenwolf's "Born to be wild" blaring before cutting off abruptly, she realized in a daze that Joe had finally come home.

He sensed her body tense under his before he recognized the flash of light against the wall for what it was. The crunching of gravel beneath hard rubber, the driving bass line of Rushton Moreve and the unmistakable voice of John Kay rang through the quiet evening before abruptly coming to a halt, allowing the quiet of the neighborhood to descend once again upon the two would be lovers.

Bill froze mid kiss, poised just above the prize of her still erect nipple, and eased back slowly. He stood carefully, knowing he should let her up, but not wanting to break the contact between their groins. Fuck, what a stroke of bad timing, but there was nothing to do straighten up and carry on as if nothing but a cook out was in progress.

Bill straightened the fabric of her bikini top over her breasts as best he could and smiled. “If you like, we can still have the brats, there’s plenty for all.”

Samantha blinked slowly, looking down at Bill's lips so close to her aching nipple, and tried to get her raging hormones under control. 'Joe... He's home...,' she thought in shock, as if her husband wasn't supposed to come home. Her inner wanton stomped her foot in frustration, wanting to feel his mouth on her breast and his cock buried deep inside her.

If you like, we can still have the brats, there’s plenty for all.

Disappointment was etched all over her face as her trembling fingers tried to finish securing the top he had attempted to correct. The damp ties were difficult, but she eventually got them tied up. Instead of rocking her hips back and forth against his like her whiny wanton wanted, she took a deep breath and murmured huskily, "Bathroom... May I please use your bathroom?"

She fumbled as she tried to tie her top back in place, but she eventually recovered and managed to get it secured, if not completely straightened. Her request for the restroom was not unexpected.

“Of course.” He reluctantly stepped back and indicated the hallway that led to the living room. “It’s the first door on the left. Should I bring Joe a beer and invite him over for dinner?” Bill madly willed his erection to fade but it was not cooperating. If it didn't fade soon he’d have to get a long sweatshirt or something to put on before inviting Joe over. He hoped that her absence would make things less noticeable as he reached for his t-shirt and began to put it back on. “There are some hoodies hanging by the front door if you like.”

Immediately missing the delicious heat of his groin nestled in the between her legs when he stepped away, Samantha watched as he somewhat hazily indicated the way to the restroom. Pushing herself upright, she swayed for a moment, but wasn't sure if it were from the effects of the alcohol or her body as it tried to calm down.

Should I bring Joe a beer and invite him over for dinner?

Pulling her gaze from the hard ridge clearly seen through his shorts, she shook her head. "I'll go get him when I've, um, straightened up," she said her voice husky with suppressed desire. She took an unsteady step away from the counter as he pulled on his shirt, wanting to get to the bathroom as quickly as possible.

There are some hoodies hanging by the front door if you like.

The idea of coverage appealed to Samantha, and she made a detour by way of the front door to snag a large black hoodie before barring herself in the bathroom. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she noted her heightened color, but thankfully outside of her erect nipples, there were no other visible signs of what had been happening. Slipping the hoodie on, she had just splashed some water on her face to try to sober up when she heard the door bell ring and a moment later heard Joe's baritone voice introducing himself, "Hi, I'm Joe Cahill from next door... I seem to have misplaced my wife and was wondering if she was over here visiting?"

As Samantha walked quickly, if a little unsteadily, to the bathroom and Bill took a last opportunity to take a long last look at her retreating ass. Damn, that sight was doing nothing to reduce his hardon, but he eventually managed to break his eyes away and lean against the Island counter top with a long sigh. The brats sat in the bowl of beer and he smiled as he thought of serving them after watching her work them so thoroughly with her hands.

His mind was brought back to the present when the doorbell rang. Bill Stood straight and took a deep breath before putting a smile on his face and heading toward the door. Fortunately the thought of meeting Samantha’s husband took care of his physical predicament so there was no need to try and hid behind the door as he answered.

He opened the door fully and stood with a smile,

"Hi, I'm Joe Cahill from next door... I seem to have misplaced my wife and was wondering if she was over here visiting?"

Joe stood there with his hand extended and Bill warmly shook his hand and smiled. “Hey Joe, come on in. I’m Bill. Bonhoer, and if you’re looking for an engaging blond lady, I think you found the spot.” Bill stepped aside and welcomed Joe inside. “Can I get you a beer? I was just going to throw some brats and corn on the grill and I’d invited Samantha to join since she hadn't gotten the kitchen quiet set up yet. There’s plenty and now that you’re here it’s a full party!”

Joe followed Bill into the kitchen, looking around at the decorations and the gadgets. “I’d love a beer, thanks, and brats off the grill sound fantastic.”

Bill opened the fridge and handed him a cold one as he picked his own beer up off the counter. He motioned toward the bowl of meat soaking in beer, “As you can see, they’re getting nice and ready for the kiss of the flame.”

The two men had just sat down when Bill saw Samantha walk back down the hall. “Well, look who’s back Joe. I think you found your missing wife.”

Back