The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon. All are welcome!

Good morning early risers or night owls. The rain stopped and colder temperatures coming in for the weekend. Try to stay warm, suggest cuddling.

My beloved old dog decides at 230 he needs to go out AND i need to then sleep on the couch so he can sleep next to me. Cute but annoying at that time of the morning

Last edited:
Good Lord, I knew something was wrong.

When I make coffee yesterday morning, I sort of thought we didn’t have any more in the garage pantry. And I was right. Tea this morning. Not the same.

Hope everyone’s well on this Friday! Sunny and 60° today. Loaded work schedule, I’ll catch yaz later!

C’mon weekend!!

What did you get for dinner. 8 had a loaded baked potato. It was ok.... boring

Italian salad and spaghetti with meat sauce. It has been awhile since I ate there but it felt like everything was suffering from Shrinkflation. And our favorite waitress quit last year to go into her real career since she had finished school, so who could blame her?

I have a salmon to cook tomorrow.

Italian salad and spaghetti with meat sauce. It has been awhile since I ate there but it felt like everything was suffering from Shrinkflation. And our favorite waitress quit last year to go into her real career since she had finished school, so who could blame her?

I have a salmon to cook tomorrow.
salmon sounds good.

We grow our own lettuce and some veggies were a bit old. So we made a giant salad for dinner.

What did you get for dinner. 8 had a loaded baked potato. It was ok.... boring
Hello, Missk
talk about boring ... I had a "clean out the refrigerator" salad, bananas & caramel dessert, and then, a couple of hours later and hungry, a cup of frozen pineapple.

do you have anything planned for Saturday or Sunday?

Back