The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive. All are welcome!

Good Lord, I knew something was wrong.

When I make coffee yesterday morning, I sort of thought we didn’t have any more in the garage pantry. And I was right. Tea this morning. Not the same.

Hope everyone’s well on this Friday! Sunny and 60° today. Loaded work schedule, I’ll catch yaz later!

C’mon weekend!!

What did you get for dinner. 8 had a loaded baked potato. It was ok.... boring

Italian salad and spaghetti with meat sauce. It has been awhile since I ate there but it felt like everything was suffering from Shrinkflation. And our favorite waitress quit last year to go into her real career since she had finished school, so who could blame her?

I have a salmon to cook tomorrow.

Italian salad and spaghetti with meat sauce. It has been awhile since I ate there but it felt like everything was suffering from Shrinkflation. And our favorite waitress quit last year to go into her real career since she had finished school, so who could blame her?

salmon sounds good.

We grow our own lettuce and some veggies were a bit old. So we made a giant salad for dinner.

What did you get for dinner. 8 had a loaded baked potato. It was ok.... boring
Hello, Missk
talk about boring ... I had a "clean out the refrigerator" salad, bananas & caramel dessert, and then, a couple of hours later and hungry, a cup of frozen pineapple.

do you have anything planned for Saturday or Sunday?

Yeah. The local.restaurant put out their new menu and they added 2 sandwiches and home cut fries and increased prices for everything by 30 percent. I love spaghetti but never get it out because mine is so much better.... salmon sounds good....

It was good. It was a hell of a week. I was off on Tuesday, so I crammed all of my work meetings into Wednesday-Friday. Glad it’s over!!

Any weekend plans?
We had interviews all week.... they will choose who they want but we will see if it is who I want in a couple weeks.... not really. I keep saying I am going to do this and that and I just lose interest in favor of a nap

Back