ten rules of anal sex - a butt fucking thread

i don't know about rule 13. there are lots of things i want done to me that i have no desire doing to someone else. if it were going to bring them pleasure, i would go for it, but only if they really wanted it.
So you won't eat pussy? Is it gross? You want someone to eat your gross pussy but you couldn't do that to someone else?

:p:p:p

If your man was prancing around in something sexy sayin' "oh baby shove that perfume bottle up my ass" cause it will bring them pleasure you would, right? :cathappy:

(calm down boyz... I know yer all turned on now)

So you won't eat pussy? Is it gross? You want someone to eat your gross pussy but you couldn't do that to someone else?

:p:p:p

If your man was prancing around in something sexy sayin' "oh baby shove that perfume bottle up my ass" cause it will bring them pleasure you would, right? :cathappy:

(calm down boyz... I know yer all turned on now)

i have never eaten pussy. :( the right pussy has not come along. i would eat it, if i met it. i figure i like the way mine tastes, so another one can't be that bad.
most people don't get off on a lot of physical pain. if they don't like clamps on their nipples, i'm still begging for them. ;)

i would totally shove a perfume bottle up someones ass. oh yeah. :D

I sit here and watch your kitteh and wonder, what in hell is going through his mind as he chases the pointer?

bap bap bap
bap bap bap
bap bap bap
bap bap bap
bap bap bap

bap bap bap
bap bap bap
bap bap bap
bap bap bap
bap bap bap

bap bap bap
bap bap bap