temptress n. An alluring, bewitching woman.

So I hope everyone is having a fun-filled Saturday night. I'm totally feeling like a tired old lady and seriously considering going to bed. It's been a busy day around here.

The county fair is starting next week and we have this big fair parade before it comes. Yes, that's one of the joys of small town life, celebrating the county fair. :D We stood out by the street while bands from all the county schools marched by, each followed by their cheer-leading squads and pageant queens. Then of course there were the church groups and politicians throwing candy for all of the kids. There were fire trucks, ambulances, and police vehicles all strobing lights and blaring sirens. The kiddos had a blast, but I'm glad to just be home. It was hot out there and I'm exhausted.

With all that said... I'm sure you all couldn't possibly care less about the damn fair parade. So I'll just post a new picture. Sound good? Thought so!

Welcome back! Oh yes...indeed! And yes...it sounds good...very very good! Please do that some more...;):D (Honestly, small town life is always a plus, I love it, having lived in one for a time and the fair sounded sounds fun. Old-fashioned Americana...and southern women are the BEST! No offense to Yankees! ;))

So I hope everyone is having a fun-filled Saturday night. I'm totally feeling like a tired old lady and seriously considering going to bed. It's been a busy day around here.

The county fair is starting next week and we have this big fair parade before it comes. Yes, that's one of the joys of small town life, celebrating the county fair. :D We stood out by the street while bands from all the county schools marched by, each followed by their cheer-leading squads and pageant queens. Then of course there were the church groups and politicians throwing candy for all of the kids. There were fire trucks, ambulances, and police vehicles all strobing lights and blaring sirens. The kiddos had a blast, but I'm glad to just be home. It was hot out there and I'm exhausted.

With all that said... I'm sure you all couldn't possibly care less about the damn fair parade. So I'll just post a new picture. Sound good? Thought so!

Sounds like a great time. Those are the kind of things that I enjoy too. Hope you have fun at the fair.

Welcome

Hello my fellow literoticans. I'm back with a new thread. Firstly, there are few things you should know about me (if you don't already) ;)

I am flighty, impulsive, and unpredictable. I may stop by once a day, once a week, once a month, or once every six months. You just never know with me.

I'm a fun gal, laid back, and just pretty darn chill. We can have some awesome conversation in this thread, along with some yummy pics as well. Just keep it light, I don't like being badgered for "more pics" every day. I want a happy place to go and just have fun!

I do have a previous thread. I would like to leave that thread in the past. I feel that I've outgrown it (in more ways than one, LOL)! It was fun, but I think it just has too many pages, and I'd like a fresh start here on lit. I probably won't be responding to posts made there and may have it removed altogether.

Annnnnd lastly... yes they are fake, and I fucking LOVE them. If you don't, then you can take your negativity elsewhere. :D I really don't need it. Happy place here remember!?!?! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I will add my WELCOME BACK!!! You have been missed both with her delicious body and witty comments. AND NOW!!!

GREAT TITS.......GREAT TITS.......GREAT TITS

Rarely do I say this for "store bought" tits, BUT......YOUR NEW TITS ARE MAGNIFICENT!!!

IF I didn't have a memory of your previously beautiful breasts, I would assume they are natural.

You surgeon is to be commented. If I new him, I would send my wife IMMEDIATELY!!!

Wonderful to have you back even if only for a short while.

Looks like they did a very nice job :p So happy your happy with them!!!! And Im happy to see them :). Anyways. Good seeing you back around.

I do have to say that you (and your breasts) look magnificent. I'm not usually a fan of enhancements, but it looks like you had an excellent surgeon and you didn't go overboard. They look just perfect for your frame. And even then, if they make you happy, that's all that matters.

Hello lover,

It's very nice to meet you. Please let me say that you look fantastic! I hope we will be able to get to know each other here. You seem to be a very sweet person, too. See you soon. :rose:
Hey there, nice to meet you too.

Enchant me you succulent siren you!
:devil:

yes i noticed the brunette hair, blondie..:p

and the boobs look fantastic, i'm glad you're happy with them.
I'm glad I'm happy too. The first few days were kinda scary. They looked like shit at first!

Welcome back! Oh yes...indeed! And yes...it sounds good...very very good! Please do that some more...;):D (Honestly, small town life is always a plus, I love it, having lived in one for a time and the fair sounded sounds fun. Old-fashioned Americana...and southern women are the BEST! No offense to Yankees! ;))
Yes, we southern women ROCK!

I am sure it has been echoed...such luscious, suckable (lickable, etc etc) nipples....thank you! :kiss:
And thank you for the sexy compliment!

Sounds like a great time. Those are the kind of things that I enjoy too. Hope you have fun at the fair.
We'll be going this weekend. I'm sure it'll be a blast.

I will add my WELCOME BACK!!! You have been missed both with her delicious body and witty comments. AND NOW!!!

GREAT TITS.......GREAT TITS.......GREAT TITS

Rarely do I say this for "store bought" tits, BUT......YOUR NEW TITS ARE MAGNIFICENT!!!

IF I didn't have a memory of your previously beautiful breasts, I would assume they are natural.

You surgeon is to be commented. If I new him, I would send my wife IMMEDIATELY!!!

Wonderful to have you back even if only for a short while.
Thank you sweetie. I think they look pretty natural as well.

very tempting
Thanks!

Looks like they did a very nice job :p So happy your happy with them!!!! And Im happy to see them :). Anyways. Good seeing you back around.
Hey you! Good to see ya!

AL, it's nice to have you back.
")
Thanks figazza. It's good to be back!

I do have to say that you (and your breasts) look magnificent. I'm not usually a fan of enhancements, but it looks like you had an excellent surgeon and you didn't go overboard. They look just perfect for your frame. And even then, if they make you happy, that's all that matters.
I think they balance me out perfectly, and that was exactly what I wanted.

I'm obviously not pervy and dirty-minded enough for this site. I hadn't even gotten there. *laughing* Going to have to work on that.......
Hahahahaha! :kiss:

If you are who I think you may or may not be... hello?

Hey folks! Hope you all had a great Hump Day. Mine was pretty much uneventful. I thought I'd drop in and post a quick pic. Enjoy!

Last edited:
I'm getting to like this thread. This lady is all class.

Ty A_L, great pics and your commentary is excellent.

I'm glad you are enjoying it so far. I'm not always so classy, but I usually try to be. ;)

So, can I assume you follow the edict a lady in the kitchen...a w_ _ _ e in the bedroom. :D

Hidden desires behind that demure front.

;)

Back