temptress n. An alluring, bewitching woman.

Welcome Back

I seem to have gotten lost in the numbers game but glad I stumbled along your new thread. Welcome back to the pages of Lit. Looking forward to catching a glimpse or two of your stunning figure as you delve deeper into the pages of your photo album :rose::rose::rose:

very alluring

Let me add to the welcome backs and to the compliments of your beauty. But what really strikes me is your personality. Think ill be visiting this thread often.

Hello my fellow literoticans. I'm back with a new thread. Firstly, there are few things you should know about me (if you don't already) ;)

I am flighty, impulsive, and unpredictable. I may stop by once a day, once a week, once a month, or once every six months. You just never know with me.

I'm a fun gal, laid back, and just pretty darn chill. We can have some awesome conversation in this thread, along with some yummy pics as well. Just keep it light, I don't like being badgered for "more pics" every day. I want a happy place to go and just have fun!

I do have a previous thread. I would like to leave that thread in the past. I feel that I've outgrown it (in more ways than one, LOL)! It was fun, but I think it just has too many pages, and I'd like a fresh start here on lit. I probably won't be responding to posts made there and may have it removed altogether.

Annnnnd lastly... yes they are fake, and I fucking LOVE them. If you don't, then you can take your negativity elsewhere. :D I really don't need it. Happy place here remember!?!?! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Welcome back.:rose: You look beautiful in that pic. Such kissable lips and other kissable things too. :)I'll be checking in often.

I am Glad you have decided to return
Many Happy thoughts and well wishes for you
Thank You for sharing again

Awesome! Welcome back, it's good to see you around again!

very nice, would love to see more of you
There will be more. Promise.

They look great Alabama! Just like I thought they would! :) Your body was smokin hot before, but now with the added confidence boost that you have recently acquired I think that you will show it off in a different light. You have always been right there on top as one of my favorite people to talk to. You look just as gorgeous as ever :kiss:

You certainly are a Temptress ;)
Thanks K. ;) Very sweet of you.

I want to say that i'm in the fucking love them category as well...lol
Haha, thank you. They're my new toys. I'm having lots of fun with them!

I never caught your previous thread, but this one seems off to a great start. And no, I don't care if nature or nurture created them= they look very nice through my e-window;)
Thanks, I'm kinda addicted to staring at them in the mirror. It's a nice new view for me!

alluring, temptress and everything you said.

your first pic indicated all of that.
I appreciate your agreement!

Awesome intro!!!! Cool and honest! Welcome back.
I figure it's best to put it all out in the open. That way y'all know what to expect or not expect from me. :kiss:

Hey. Welcome back!
Thanks.

First time we've met - but liking what I'm seeing so far!!
Well then, it's nice to meet you. I hope that continues!

Good to see you again.
Thank you.

welcome back blondie :heart:
Ummm, I'm no longer blonde. Totally brunette now. How ya been Metro? :kiss:

What a beautiful literotican u r too if I may be privileged to say!!!
Very sweet of you to say, thank you.

Welcome back!

It's nice to see you again, even if you are looking a little, um, different from before. :D

-LCN
Good to see you too LCN, hope you've been well?!

I seem to have gotten lost in the numbers game but glad I stumbled along your new thread. Welcome back to the pages of Lit. Looking forward to catching a glimpse or two of your stunning figure as you delve deeper into the pages of your photo album :rose:
Thanks! I'm very glad you're here, and I'm really looking forward to sharing a few photos with you guys.

Let me add to the welcome backs and to the compliments of your beauty. But what really strikes me is your personality. Think ill be visiting this thread often.
Thank you. I'm just me. I'm happy that I made a good impression on you. ;)

Welcome back AL :rose: very happy to see you posting again!
Very happy to be back.

Welcome back.:rose: You look beautiful in that pic. Such kissable lips and other kissable things too. :)I'll be checking in often.
Thanks, it's good to see you! I'll be looking forward to seeing you around.

I am Glad you have decided to return
Many Happy thoughts and well wishes for you
Thank You for sharing again
Thank you for the kind words.

You look beautiful! Looking forward to following your thread!
I appreciate the compliment.

Awesome! Welcome back, it's good to see you around again!
Good to see you too sexy! Hope you've been well.

So I hope everyone is having a fun-filled Saturday night. I'm totally feeling like a tired old lady and seriously considering going to bed. It's been a busy day around here.

The county fair is starting next week and we have this big fair parade before it comes. Yes, that's one of the joys of small town life, celebrating the county fair. :D We stood out by the street while bands from all the county schools marched by, each followed by their cheer-leading squads and pageant queens. Then of course there were the church groups and politicians throwing candy for all of the kids. There were fire trucks, ambulances, and police vehicles all strobing lights and blaring sirens. The kiddos had a blast, but I'm glad to just be home. It was hot out there and I'm exhausted.

With all that said... I'm sure you all couldn't possibly care less about the damn fair parade. So I'll just post a new picture. Sound good? Thought so!

Last edited:
So I hope everyone is having a fun-filled Saturday night. I'm totally feeling like a tired old lady and seriously considering going to bed. It's been a busy day around here.

The county fair is starting next week and we have this big fair parade before it comes. Yes, that's one of the joys of small town life, celebrating the county fair. :D We stood out by the street while bands from all the county schools marched by, each followed by their cheer-leading squads and pageant queens. Then of course there were the church groups and politicians throwing candy for all of the kids. There were fire trucks, ambulances, and police vehicles all strobing lights and blaring sirens. The kiddos had a blast, but I'm glad to just be home. It was hot out there and I'm exhausted.

With all that said... I'm sure you all couldn't possibly care less about the damn fair parade. So I'll just post a new picture. Sound good? Thought so!

If there is anyone opposed to boobjobs in general, this is proof that some are aesthetic and fun. Great job
Love the shot
Steve

Very nice! You've got a great set of lips. :)

If there is anyone opposed to boobjobs in general, this is proof that some are aesthetic and fun. Great job
Love the shot
Steve
Awww thanks Steve. I'm really happy with them considering they were just done on September 9th. They are settling in nicely.

Very very nice, thank you.
No, thank you! I appreciate the compliment.

Very nice! You've got a great set of lips. :)
In fact I have two sets, you've only seen one. :cattail:

Very nice, cant wait to see more of you.

:rose:
And I can't wait to post more of me.... as soon as I take some. LOL!

I never did have the pleasure of seeing your old thread Almost, or at lease I don't believe I did.
I perhaps should have.
You are gorgeous =D
And you should for damn sure feel good about your body, always be happy with your own self =]
They are beautiful by the way hehe =P

Hope you are well. I am glad of your return.
Thank you so much! I'm glad of my return too. I can't wait to take some more photos for you guys.

You have a good point there, one I will certainly support =]
I very much do look forward to you getting better ;]

I will, of course, try. I do have one more pic for tonight, and then I have to go to bed. I have a busy, busy day tomorrow. :(

Last edited:
They are real on the outside!!

And they are intoxicating!!!

And so suckable !!!

They are really mine, and I love them! I'm like squishing them all the time. It's strange having all of this "extra" there, and I just can't keep my eyes and hands off. They are totally my new favorite toy

I sooo, need to be in bed. I wish I could just go to sleep. Time for the second attempt.

Hello lover,

It's very nice to meet you. Please let me say that you look fantastic! I hope we will be able to get to know each other here. You seem to be a very sweet person, too. See you soon. :rose:

yes i noticed the brunette hair, blondie..:p

and the boobs look fantastic, i'm glad you're happy with them. :heart:

Back